Age is Just a number

By LucRTGpt

Even against the law we will be together. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
WARNING
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 14

2.1K 17 1
By LucRTGpt

I'm currently helping my mom with the dishes when my phone vibrates in my pocket.

Lucas:Mom hold on someone is calling me.

I say letting the towel and getting out of the kitchen. It's an unknown number.

Lucas:Hello?

???: Hey its Alex. I actually bough my first phone just to call you haha.

Lucas: ...hum...okay that is... kinda of... weird....

Alex: Think whatever you want. Are you coming to school this afternoon?

Lucas: Its Saturday what the hell are you going to school for?

Alex: Help Ms Kaufman and her daughter with some posters for the next game.

When I heard the name Kaufman I got kinda jealous not gonna lie but there is no way that this dude would take Lexi from me.

Lucas: Oh, okay.

Alex:Okay can you give me a ride please? Be here at 2pm.

Hang up*

Wow that was weird again. Does he think I'm his bitch or something? No thank you or bye. Alright whatever let's get prepared and meet this nerd trying to be cool and my 2 babes at school.

I put on my MJ bulls shirt with some jeans and some Air Jordan's. I dont even put cologne on because I smell good without it, at least that's what Alexa said.

I get inside my car and just drive to the address he texted me seconds later he hang up on my face. I stop in front of his driveway and hit the horn. I saw him coming out with his school bag full of stuff.

Lucas: What the hell do you bring in that bag bro?

Alex: Let's see, crayons, markers, glue, rule, copy books, papers-

Lucas:Okay I got it. Alright. Why do you need all that stuff when we are just gonna help with posters.

Alex:They didn't give much details of what they had to make them so I come prepared for everything.

I just roll my eyes and giggle a little and start the car and drive.

Alex:I love your car. It's really cold arriving at school like this huh?

Lucas: Kinda. Sometimes I prefer not to bring much attention but it is what it is.

Alex:Well I wish I was you.

That made my face do "You smell what the Rock is cooking". I parked the car on my parking lot and lock both doors so he could get out.

Lucas: You want become like me?

Alex just stared at me adjusting his glasses.

Lucas: First lesson, dont stare at a guy.

Alex looks away making me laugh.

Lucas: I can taught some stuff you'll need and I can make you look like a hot piece of ass.

Alex smiles.

Alex: Can you make me a master in basketball like you?

Lucas: *laughs* No! I want give away my tricks to anyone. Plus you can find something else you are good at. Except of course being a NERD.

Alex nods firmly.

Alex:Okay I'm ready. I'll do whatever it takes to kind be like you.

I unlock the door and get out. We go to the classroom where Lexi and Gionna are in. We open the door and we see them on a table working something out, they look towards us and Lexi is so happy to see me but she cant run to my arms because there is Alex right next to me. His actions kinda surprise me.

Alex: What's up Ms Kaufman.

I smirk to myself. My guy you just got fucked. I see Alexa get up and stare at Alex.

Lexi: Excuse me?

Lucas:Hey Ms Kaufman could I, hum, have a little moment outside with you.

She just stares at Alex and nod towards me. When we leave the classroom she kisses me.

Lucas: He is trying to be like me. Dont worry.

Lexi: So that's Gionna's Lover?

Lucas: Almost that why I need your help. Could you actually finish these posters with gionna while me and Alex go to some places.

Lexi: Where?

Lucas: I want to make him look cooler. That's what Gionna asked me to do. So new haircut, nee glasses, new clothes and maybe I'll buy him a car.

She just smiles at me and kisses me.

Lexi: You are so good for others wish I was like when I was in school you know.

I just smiled  packed her lips and get back inside.

Lexi: Alex I dont need your services anymore you can leave.

Alex: Sorry Ms Kaufman please give me another chance.

Lexi: Just leave with Mr Santos.

I smirk towards Gionna and she understands that this is my and her mothers plan.

Alex runs outside and stands next to my car. I walk towards the car open it and he gets inside.

Lucas: Maybe you still dont know how to control your cool side.

Alex: Just take me home.

Lucas: Not really. We my friend are going to give you a new look that when you arrive home tonight your mother won't recognize you.

He looks weird at me and I start driving to some place so he can cut his hair. We arrive at Doc's my favorite hair cutter ever.

Doc: Hey my boy LS haha.

We do an handshake.

Doc: coming for a fresh hair cut?

Lucas: No but to my friend here. I'll let you do the choice for him he doesn't really know about cool stuff so  do your best.

Alex: Hum I dont know about this.

Doc: Kid dont worry let Daddy Doc do the work and you'll have an hair cut as sexy as Lucas right here but for that I need you to trust me.

Alex: Okay fine but if something goes wrong you'll owe me Lucas.

Lucas: Dont worry my boy doc will take care of that hair of yours. Okay I'll just be outside while you take care of him.

Doc: I got you my man.

I leave and last thing I see is doc putting Alex in a chair and grabbing a machine. My boy Doc is the God when it comes to hair.

30 minutes later

I go inside to see Alex not facing the mirror. I decided to tease him a little.

Lucas: Hahahaha. Yo doc you are the GOD OF PRANKS.

Doc decides to play it with me.

Doc: OH NO!

Alex: What?

Doc: I mean. OH YES HAHA!

Me and doc do our handshake.

Lucas: I told you could trust my buddy here. Are you ready? But before that here try this glasses that I just bought 10 minutes ago.

He takes the lens out of his old glasses and puts on the new glasses and put the glasses on.

Doc: Okay now turn around.

He turns around to face the mirror. He is shocked.

Alex: Yo Lucas, I LOVE YOU BRO!

He goes to hug me but I stopped him.

Lucas: Here let me teach you an handshake.

5 minutes later

I teach him the handshake and he finally gets it right.

To be Continued...

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
178K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
962K 59.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
384K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...