Step Siblings

By June_san

"Let's destroy the world together" No matter who it is, rich or poor, doctor or singer, employed or unemploy... More

chapter one (edited)
chapter two (edited)
chapter three (edited)
Chapter four (edited)
Chapter five (edited)
Chapter six (edited)
Chapter seven (edited)
Chapter eight (edited)
Chapter nine (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter eleven (edited)
chapter twelve (edited)
chapter fourteen
character
#15 INFO
#16 GUEST!
#17 TRUTH OR DARE
#18 past
#19 FATHER DAUGHTER BOUNDING
#20 YOONGI WAS AWAKE!!
# 21 A LIL PAST OF Y/N BY HER MOM
#22 TAEHYUN BIRTHDAY PARTY
#23 SOOBIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
#24 WEDDING
#25 SHIFTING
#26
#27 REAL FUN
#28 DRUNK Y/N= CUTE Y/N
Must read
#29 YOONGI
#30 meow
# 31 ALIVE?
#32 MEMORY LOSS PRANK
#33 Party all night
#34 FLASHBACK
#35 yukasa
#36 Abandon
#37 kidnapped
#38 Betrayed
#39 Pain
# 40 The truth disclosed.
#41 The plan
#42 Traitor
#43 THE START OF END
#44 Them
#45 MAYBE IT'S THE END-
#46 End (original)
#47 End (positive ver)

Chapter thirteen (edited)

7.7K 286 16
By June_san

"Oh Lord, wake up! "
I yelled at the sleeping bodies in the living room.

I stared at each of them. Ren sleeping on the floor with ketchup on his face and tshirt, making him look dead. Dara's head on the floor while her body follows half way down and the rest stays on the couch. Beside Dara, Zelo is sleeping , curled up in a ball and using the pizza box as his blanket. The only one to sleep in a decent but not so comfortable way was Eunbin, sleeping on the chair.

I remember before sleeping, eating pizza was the last thing we did and probably played video games till late night until we pass out, totally forgetting about the school.

"What's wrong? "
Eunbin rubbed her eyes to banish the sleep.

"Just take a look at the mess"
I sigh and spoke.

"Holy shit"
Mumbled the half awake Zelo as he looked at the dead looking Ren. I turned out at the camera flash, followed by a giggle and saw the half awake Dara click Ren's pic from the same position she slept.

"Aunty didn't warned for a mess I guess, right? "
Dara asked as she pulled herself into a stable state and sat.

"She did, especially to you"
I said as she groaned and lazily stood up. We all started our day with cleaning the great mess we created.

After cleaning everything and getting ready, we all got onto our bikes and headed to my school. I took permission from the school staff about having my friends by my side today. To be honest, it was easy. I said they were actually interested in this school and wanted to attend the school for a day as a trial.

As the five of us entered the school premises, all the eyes turned at the new four faces. Everyone was staring but no one dared to speak and respectfully gave us way to walk in the hallway. I smirked as I noticed the attention was shifted from my soon to be brothers to my group.

"Alright, would you all please introduce yourself? "
The class teacher said when the class greetings was done. His tone reflected order but the choice of words reflected request. Shaking the thoughts away, I walked to my seat as my friends began to introduce themselves.

"Alright, let me assign you all the seats for today. Eunbin and Zelo can sit together. Dara can sit beside Taemin while Ren can sit beside Yui. "
And the assigned seats were filled.

After the lecture was done, I went over to Jungkook and passed him the chit I wrote mid lecture. Flashing him the most innocent grin I could pull up, I left.

<Dara pov>

"Hello"
The guy named Taemin spoke few minutes after the lecture began.

"Oh h-hi"
I gasped as my voice cracked.

"Something is wrong? "
He quickly asked as I gasped few seconds ago.

"No, nothing wrong"
I said after clearing my throat.

"How is Yui? "
I spoke to change the topic.

"Yui.. Oh well she is the change we all needed in the school. "
He began and explained how much physical bullying took place in this school. Even an organization was formed to stop this but the bullying continued as the victims had their mouth taped with the blackmail's tape.

"Finally, after her arrival, the things are getting better. I don't really know how but she manages to be present at the times of trouble and saved everyone. "
He finished and smiled.

"We even gave her the title of queen"
He said a bit loud only for the teacher to scold him while I chuckled slightly.

He is cute.

<Yui pov>

I lazily sat on the railing and heard my friends telling their experience about the first three lectures they attended till now. I smiled as Dara mentioned Taemin, the first friend I made when I came here. I turned around and jumped back on the floor.

"We forgot to buy lunch"
I said out loud, grabbing their attention.

"Oh Lord"
Eunbin mumbled as she checked her pocket.

"Forgot the wallet at my home? "
I asked for which she nodded.

"Don't worry, we all can treat you"
Zelo said as he turned the knob of the door and opened it. Swiftly walking in one after another, we entered the hallway.

I got a little distance away from them as they began to discuss about their school's incoming event. It would be better if I don't hear. It will only pain as the memories will flash back.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand. I looked at the person who held my hand in his, interlocking his fingers with mine. He was wearing a mask and a hood, keeping him away from getting noticed. I stared back at the chocolate brown eyes. This was it. The conclusion was simple here. I knew who this eyes belonged to.

It belonged to him.

His eyes closed as he flashed a smile towards me, hiding it beneath the mask. All the memories flashed back. All the pain, all the suffering, all the grief, everything was displayed in front of my eyes in split of seconds.

It started.

I started to feel less human. I started to feel more like of a monster. The monster that always sleeps in me. But the monster wasn't sleeping anymore, it was wide awake.

One hit

Two hit

Three hit

Four hit

Five hit

It didn't stopped with just five hits. My heart was screaming at my brain, at my monster. Screams full of pain as seeing him getting hit pained my heart. My body was out of control.

I tore off his mask, thinking maybe my brain will ease up, the sweat memories will come back and share the controller with heart.

I was wrong.

It triggered my brain more. The punches turned more hard, more aggressive that Hyun was bleeding.

He tried to smile but it looked more of a smirk. There it went.

A hit at his jaw.

The hit was followed by a kick resulting him to cough blood. I wanted the controller back, back to heart. The monster was so ruthless, so merciless.

<Jungkook pov>

"Meet me at the rooftop along with others at the lunch break. "
I read the letter loud in front of my brothers.

"Let's go then, shall we? "
Hobi hyung said followed by the nods of other.

"Holy shit"
I mumbled as I saw the scene in the hallway. There it was again, Yui's monster in rage.

"Jungkook"
Namjoon hyung called out for me while I hummed in response. Telling him to continue as I hear him.

"Stop her, the boy is gonna die. "
He said as one thing was clear. She didn't had any control on herself. I nodded my head and walked in the scene.

"Yui"
I called out for her, hoping she could still hear me. The attempt was failed. I sighed and pulled her away. The scene repeated. She struggled to get out of my arms while I held her tight. I looked in her eyes.

Nothing.

Her eyes showed no emotion. It was as if you are entering a large cave. At the start, there would be few light which came from the sunrise. But as you go more in. It's all black, pitch black. Nothing, you can see nothing.

Darkness.

That's what you can see. Only darkness. No emotions but darkness.

"Everyone, leave. "
Yoongi hyung said and within few minutes, without any questions, the hallway was empty.

I glanced at the guy who was Yui's target. He was conscious, thank god. He slowly sat up and glanced at us, at Yui. His eyes showed pity.

"Leave"
I gasped as the girl named Dara just kicked that guy in stomach. Resulting him to cough blood.

"Sorry"
He spoke and some how managed to stand up.

"It's okay, he will leave himself. No need to pity him"
This time a guy spoke, if I remember, Ren. He said so as Jimin hyung went over to help him. Ignoring his words, Jimin hyung still helped him while Ren scoffed.

"Fuq"
I cried out in pain as Yui just now punched my balls, making me lose my grip as she escaped.

"Darling, it's alright"
Ren held Yui in his arms. Her body quickly relaxed in his arms. The reaction was too much different from mine. It was as if she surrendered herself to him.

She instantly calmed down.

___________

Word count- 1426

Note: the further un-edited parts will have the name Y/n instead of Yui.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 19.1K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
204K 8K 19
"๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" "๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž '๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ' ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง...
133K 4.3K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
162K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...