Love at first Hate | ✔️

By selftice

Ross stepped a step closer to me from across the room, confusion never leaving his eyes. "Are you hiding from... More

Love at first Hate| Raura
1 | "Suffer in silence."
2 | "That's correct."
3 | "I have a name."
4 | "your flirting abilities are getting worse."
5 | "What's up with you and that sass ?"
6 | "Go take a seat and pretend like you want to be here."
7 | "I know twenty of your kind."
8 | "Did she torture you much ?"
9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."
10 | "I'm trying to help someone who hates me."
11 | "I know that being annoying is the only thing you're good at"
12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."
13 | "Do you think that low of me ?"
14 | "Two can play this game."
15 | "There you go again, Sweetheart."
16 | "You're getting red all over your face."
17 | "you play very unfair."
18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."
19|"You love books, don't you ?"
20 | "You should savor that"
21 | "It was just a kiss."
22 | "Had a good sleep, princess ?"
23 | "Alec as in Alec Reid ?"
24 | „Are you trying to choke me to death ?!"
25 | "Stay still."
26 | "Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night."
27 | "Are you okay ?"
28 | "Isn't that basic human decency ?"
29 | " I've been pretty mean to him in the past too.."
30 | "We'll get there one day, I guess, since the earth is round."
31 | "Keeping long eye contact with me may lead to consequenses."
32 | "Do you always ramble when you're nervous ?"
33 | "I'm here with my girlfriend."
34 | "I was drawn to her by her intelligence."
35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"
36 | "Physically only meters, but miles by heart."
37 | "I guess this is what they call destiny."
39 |"Is it because I like him ?"
40 | "Did he take his pants off ?"
41 | „He's not as handsome as my boyfriend"
42 | "You better take responsibility for this."
43 | "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake otherwise."
44 | "You lost the right to talk to me one year ago."
45 | "If you don't stop me now, I never plan on stopping ever again."
46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"
47 | "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you blushing."
48 | „I wonder who was dumb enough to date this idiot."
49 | "You used to hate people who are affectionate in public."
50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"
51 | "I left my keys at home. "
52 | "You really have the nerve to be handsome, even in this situation."
53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"
54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)
(55) | Thank you.

38 | „Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of you room ?!"

1.2K 52 37
By selftice

„Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of your room ?!"

Laura's POV

"You've been inside my house once, right ?", I asked as I unlocked my door and opened it afterwards.

Ross nodded, "Yeah, that one time I brought you home after the party."

I stopped for a second in embarrassment, "Right."

He glanced at me before chuckling, "Such a pity that you don't really remember that night."

"Maybe it's better this way.", I murmured, remembering how frustrated I was that night because of Diana's words.

"You were pretty cute.", he said, making my cheeks flush in embarrassment before adding, "I mean you even told me that you think I was handsome, which was really fluttering.", he said in a joking tone.

I hit his arm, "Stop that."

He shrugged while trying to hold back his smile, "I'm just stating facts."

"Whatever.", I mumbled.

"You're not denying anything.", he said with a smirk but than turned his attention to my house since we were still standing at the entrance.

I turned around and walked over to the kitchen to see if there was anything my mom had prepared for lunch.

She told me that Dad and her would go grocery shopping today and I thought it'd be perfect since Ross would come over for the project.

"My mom made some soup for lunch and lasagna, would you like some ?", I asked Ross as he entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, why not.", he answered.

"Alright, "I'll warm it both up.", I told him. "We can go upstairs to my room in the meantime.", I suggested.

"Sure.", he said as he followed me upstairs.

"Alright, let's gather some ideas.", I said as I sat down on my bed and looked at him. He on the other side started to walk around my room.

"There really isn't much interesting stuff here.", I told him while taking my notes out of my bag.

"There is."

"What is ?", I asked him while turning around to look at him.

"You."

I rolled my eyes at him, making him chuckle, "Whatever, let's get started. This project isn't gonna finish itself."

"Alright.", he said while taking my chair and sitting down across from me with his bag on his lap, taking out his notes.

"So I was thinking that we could start off by making a vague structure.", I told him as I looked through the papers.

"Yeah, I agree. After we have the structure, it will be much easier to make progress.", he said. "Can I use your laptop ?"

"Yeah...", I said while turning around to get my laptop which was already on my bed.

"Thanks.", he said while opening it and turning it towards me to type the password in. After I did, he turned the laptop towards himself again.

I was looking at the notes when I heard Ross speak up, "What's 'beeeest summer' ?", he asked, not trying to hide his amusement when I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Don't open that.", I warned him.

They were pictures of last summer when the others and me went to the beach that one time.

I mean the pictures are all fine till you get to the pictures where they pranked me. Yes, Jordan and Maia thought it'd be soo funny to prank me. Other than that, Emma, Maia and me did weird poses on a few pictures since we were having a blast and frankly didn't care.

Well, to sum it all up, there were a lot of things that I didn't want him to see.

"What if I do ?", he told me with a grin and stood up when he saw me leaning in to get a grip on the laptop.

"Oh, come on.", I said as I also stood up and saw that our height difference wasn't gonna get me anywhere.

Ross raised his brows at me amused. I looked at him annoyed before I got an idea and got on my bed, therefore making me taller than I am.

"You think you can get it ?", he said in a challenging tone.

"We'll see about that.", I said as I reached for it once again. Ross held the laptop behind his head.

"Are you serious ?", I whined. "Why are you ev-", I started when I jumped once again to get a grip on it but than tripped and fell forward, "oh shit.", was the only thing that left my mouth when we landed on the ground with a loud thud.

I widened my eyes and looked at Ross, our faces only inches apart, "Oh my god, are you- are you okay ?"

Ross had his eyes closed and sighed, "The amount of times I've gotten hurt since I met you.."

I rolled my eyes, "Stop it before you get somewhere else hurt.", I warned him.

He breathed out a laugh before opening his eyes just as I was going to get off of him. I only than realised that he had put one arm around my waist whilst we fell.

He tightened his grip on my waist, making the distance, I had brought between us while getting off, disappear.

"Huh ?", I looked up to meet his gaze. There was something different about it but I couldn't quite describe what it was.

His gaze traveled down my face and stopped at my lips.

I saw his face getting closer and sucked in a breath. Is this really going where I think it's going ?

I squeezed my eyes shut, staying in the position I was in. I could feel him leaning even more closer so that I could feel his breath on my lips.

'Girl I got a question for ya, can I get an answer..'

I opened my eyes shocked and looked around shocked to see that my phone was ringing. I looked back down to Ross to see him looking at me startled. "Oh, uh, must be an important call.", I said while laughing nervously.

I finally got off of him and heard say something under his breath. I bit my lip and took my phone while excusing myself, "I, uh, should see after the food. I'll be right back."

I left the room and hurried downstairs.

I'm literally screaming eternally.

How awkward can a situation even get ?

I sighed while putting the soup and the lasagna on a tablet and going back upstairs into my room to see Ross sitting on the ground.

I took a deep breath and tried to act as normal as possible while closing the door after me, "So here's the soup but it's really hot so you might wanna sl-", I started before I tripped on the carpet and the tablet fell down.

Only after I heard Ross scream, "SHIT.", I realised that the hot soup had gotten all over his legs. I widened my eyes while covering my mouth with my hands, "OH MY GOSH, I'M SO SORRY."

"TAKE YOUR JEANS OFF !", I demanded since his skin would not be able to cool down with the fabric on them that absorbed all the hot soup.

He looked at me dumbfounded, "WHAT ?"

I looked at his face and than down to his pants before running my hand through my hair and stepping closer towards him, "Ross, take them off. NOW."

"I don't think that it's time for-", he started and I rolled my eyes and stepped closer, to which he responded, "FINE."

Just as he took his pants off my door opened, "Laura, sweetheart, have you made progress on that assignment you were talk-", I turned around to see my mom standing at my doorframe with bags of groceries in her hand, dropping all of them when she looked up and saw us.

I looked between Ross and my mom and shook my head, "This really isn't what it looks like, Mom."

Just as I thought that it couldn't get worse, my dad appeared next to my mom, "What is i-"

I shut my eyes close, wishing that I could disappear.

"Laura Marie Marano, why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of your room ?!"

•••

I really loved writing this chapter, I hope you also loved it !!🙂

-Fave line ?🌷

-Fave scene in this book so far ?

-Has anyone of y'all watched Enola Holmes ? 🔎

I really really loved it !! Favorite part of the movie ? (I'd have to say the chemistry!!)

Stay safe and healthy 🦋

-tice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.3K 93
Throughout all the drama, are they bound to see they were meant to be or were they always destined to fail.
24.1K 680 42
Ethan Jameson,green eyes dark hair, boy with some serious anger issues. and did I forget to mention he's the badboy of Alekstin high school. Whereas...
9.6M 296K 32
Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January 2017 Not edited (update - I wrote this...
618K 54.1K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...