New Leaf (Taekook 21+) [Compl...

By cyndicyn22

After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for... More

1- Unmanageable Youth
2- New Found Acquaintance
3- Touch and Go
4- Major Malfunction
5- Seeking Supplies
6- Dangerous love
7- Frightened and Upset
8- Promise to Protect
9- Incident Avoided
10- Taehyung's dilemma
11- If I can't have you...
12- Out of mind, out of body
13- Bittersweet
14- Resist the temptation
15- Crisis averted
16- Impromptu visit
17- On the contrary
18- Easily persuaded
19- Change of Pace
20- Denied Satisfaction
21- Opening Up
22- Vulnerability
23- Comprehending Each Other
24- Over Exertion
25- Forgiveness
26- News Flash
27- Peep Show
28- Hoseok's Dilemma
29- Obtaining your Way
30- Feeling Uncertain
31- Graceful and Erotic
32- Petty Theft
33- I'm Fine
34- Still Struggling
35- Problems Abound
36- Convincing Taehyung
37- Unraveled at the Seams
38- Mask the Pain
39- Brand New Man
40- Confessions
41- Reignited Love for Life
42- First Date
43- Passionate Night
44- Promise Revealed
45- Picnic disaster
46- Catastrophic Endeavour
47- Near Death Experience
48- Sudden Requests
49- Congratulations
50- Unwanted visitor
51- Concocting a Plan
52- Engagment discussion
53- Graduation Party
55- Preparty Jitters
56- Unfocused
57- Announcement
58- Settled Fiancรฉ
59- Dangerous Expanses
60- Surprise Surrogate
61- Fear for the future
62- Attempted seduction
63- Wake up call
64- Who are you?
65- Heart's Recognition
66- Upcoming Holidays
67- Christmas Eve
68- Christmas Eve date
69- Remnants of a ruined date
70- My presents to you
71- Christmas Night
72- Rough Night
73- Birthday Blues
74- Belated Birthday wishes
75- Surprise Guests
76- New Year Celebration
77- Bitter return
78- Conjugal visit
79- Misfortune strikes
80- First Meetings
81- Destined Day
82- Dire First Signs
83- Plans for a Future
84- Concerns and Questions
85- Location Scouting
86- Wedding Bells
87- Wedding Reception
88- Late Night Rendezvous
89- Off to a great start
90- Sweet Serenity
91- Sweet Surrender
92- Over Zealous Jealousy
93- He's More like You than You Know
94- Gabriel's slip up
95- Happy Anniversary!
96- Electric Love
97- Disaster Strikes
98- Unforeseen Misfortune
99- Lost Time
100- We'll Meet Again, My Love

54- Talk it Out

663 65 24
By cyndicyn22

Hello, all you beautiful and lively readers~♡ I promised you all a second update, so here it is~♡ We're heading into some interesting stuff, so I hope you all are prepared for it~♡ I am looking forward to sharing it with you all, so I hope you are looking forward to it as well~♡ This chapter has some minor sexual content, so please be advised when reading~♡ Without further ado, please enjoy this next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

That night, Jungkook crawled into his bed with only Yeontan as company because Taehyung had already passed out beside Seokjin. Jungkook had grown somewhat irritated that Taehyung had avoided him the rest of the night, trying to pretend that Jungkook wasn't there to behave himself. Although Jungkook didn't know it was because Taehyung was trying his best to give Jungkook the relief he had been asking for earlier that night.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung from across the room, the elder's head leaned against Seokjin with his mouth slightly hanging open. Jungkook sighed softly to himself as he laid back into the bed with Yeontan curled up into his side. He continued to stare at Taehyung, marveling in his beauty as he sighed in disappointment. He really had wanted to do so much more with Taehyung earlier that night, but he was trying to be careful for his own sake. He wanted his stitches to be healed enough to impress Taehyung's parents with a dance with Tae without having to worry about straining his stitches. He dropped his head into his hand, his eyes still trained on Taehyung's peacefully sleeping face.

He glanced over as Hyungwon walked through the door, shaking his head in disapproval at the messy sight of his office. "A party? Really? I thought you and Tae were just going to fuck when you two asked me to leave," the nurse spat bitterly, squeezing his coffee mug in his grasp. Jungkook scoffed as he gestured towards his stomach, lifting his head from his other hand. "Do you honestly think I want to pull my stitches again? Thank you, but I'd rather live to see Taehyung grow old with me," Jungkook announced as Hyungwon's eyes shifted towards Taehyung and back towards Jungkook nervously.

"Yeah... Grow old," Hyungwon repeated, realizing Jungkook hasn't been informed by Taehyung yet. Jungkook noticed the change in the nurse's demeanor but figured he was just being odd because of what he'd previously said. "Yeah, soooooo... Are my stitches going to be healed well enough for Taehyung's parent's soiree?" Jungkook asked curiously, hoping that he would be moderately healed.

"Why? You plan to fuck Taehyung at his parent's party?" Hyungwon asked bitterly, disgust lacing his voice as Jungkook laughed at his blatant jealousy. "Well, no, but thank you for putting that idea in my head," Jungkook expressed, smirking at the nurse. "I actually wanted to impress Taehyung's parents somehow and I think I could win some points with my ballroom dancing," Jungkook stated, shrugging indifferently as Hyungwon seethed with anger.

Hyungwon smirked this time, placing his free hand on his hip. "Didn't you hear? His father intends to introduce me as Taehyung's fiancé, so for public relation's sake, you won't be allowed anywhere near him for the duration of the party," Hyungwon announced triumphantly, taking a sip of his coffee. It was Jungkook's turn to laugh as he stared the nurse down hard, disliking the man more with each passing day. "Oh, but I have Taehyung's mother in my corner. So let's see how this plays out then," Jungkook declared, smirking right back at the nurse. The tension within the room was palpable and easily cut with a knife, but no one else was awake to experience the awkward and tense atmosphere.

||

The party preparations had been going on for nearly a month now and they were almost complete. Taehyung's parents stood in the grand ballroom with gold accents along the ceiling, evaluating their party preparations. They stood at a distance, both seemingly cold and indifferent toward the other when nobody else was looking or prying into their business. Both were silent as Taehyung's mother finally turned her attention toward her insensitive husband.

"I want to announce Jungkook as Taehyung's fiancé," she declared boldly as Taehyung's father reeled on her. "What do you mean? I've been planning for Hyungwon to marry our son since the day he was born," his father contended, tired of arguing over Taehyung's future. "I was hoping he'd be a girl, but he's feminine enough that a lot of different people are attracted to him," his father added as his mother huffed.

"I don't care how long you've been planning this, I want to see my son happy. That certainly isn't the case between Hyungwon and Taehyung. I mean, for goodness sake, our baby is thirty years younger than him! What were you thinking?" She asked with annoyance as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I refuse to let you ruin our baby's happiness. Which, in fact, I was not included in the decision of his engagement to Hyungwon so I find it null and void," she added, glaring at her husband. "You didn't even think to inform me or Taehyung of this decision until just a few months ago. I won't let you have your way on this," she declared, walking closer to her husband. The click of her high heels intimidating against the cold, marble tiled floor of their ballroom.

"You will announce Jungkook as Taehyung's fiancé because if I hear Hyungwon's name leave your lips during that announcement, you might not have an heir anymore. I will take him, leave you and let him decide his own future and happiness. Don't think I haven't seen the fear in his eyes when you're around him. He doesn't need to be persuaded by fear and intimidation. I won't stand idly by while you kill my baby with your poisonous demands," she whispered so that none of the workers could hear her. "If you put my baby in an early grave, I'll be certain you follow close behind," she whispered venomously, turning on her heel and leaving the room with that statement hanging in the air. He couldn't tell if she was serious or not, but her expression showed no sign of her threat being a joke. He stared after his departing wife, contemplating his options heavily as he remained in the ballroom.

||

Several days had passed since Seokjin had graduated New Leaf and Taehyung was both happy and sad. He was happy because it meant that his friend was getting himself together and moving onto bigger and better things in life. He was sad because it meant losing a dear friend and someone who babied him when his mother could not be there to show him affection herself.

It was the day of his parent's party so he had to put on a happy face as he waited in his room for Jungkook. He'd been avoiding Jungkook since the graduation party after he'd rejected him. He didn't want to admit it then, but it really hurt him when he was so willing to let Jungkook wreck him that night. He'd tried not to show that it hurt him, but his avoiding Jungkook was making it even more obvious.

He had just completed adding the finishing touches to his outfit when there was a soft and hesitant knock at his door. Taehyung moved to answer the door and was swept away by the image of Jungkook that stood before him. He was wearing the clothes that Taehyung had intended to buy him, even the corset. Although he was certain that was pressuring Jungkook's stitches.

"Uh... Um... Wh- What about your stitches?" Taehyung asked, stammering to try and find the right words to form a coherent sentence about Jungkook's corset. Jungkook smiled as he grabbed Taehyung's hand, placing a tender kiss against the smooth and delicate, sun-kissed skin. "I'll live," Jungkook whispered, staring intensely into Taehyung's eyes. It had been a few days since they last have seen each other and Taehyung felt tongue-tied over Jungkook's appearance.

Jungkook straightened up a bit as he cleared his throat, staring at Taehyung's ensemble. The red silk suit was magnetic to Jungkook's eyes as his vision wandered over the material. Jungkook gently touched the sleeve of the red silk jacket that hung loosely over the pristine, white button-up formal shirt Taehyung wore. His hair was parted just slightly off-center, exposing his forehead as his bangs curled off to the side of his soft face. Jungkook swallowed hard as he tore his eyes away from the vision of perfection in front of him, clasping his arms in front of him. He stared at something on the wall, anything to keep his mind off of how sexy and dangerous to his health Taehyung looked dressed like that.

He was going to have a difficult time finding an excuse not to be alone with Taehyung because if he so much as uttered a single word about sex, it would be over. There would be no resisting him like that. "S- So shall we go?" Jungkook asked, still staring at anything but Taehyung. Taehyung sighed in bitter disappointment, wondering if Jungkook no longer wanted to be with him because he'd been being extremely needy.

They walked side by side down the hallway, Jungkook grabbing Taehyung's hand as Taehyung glanced down at the contact. He sighed softly before stopping in the hallway, glancing over at Jungkook who refused to meet his gaze yet again. "Do you even want to be with me?" Taehyung asked, hesitantly pulling his hand from Jungkook's grasp. Jungkook sighed as he finally met Taehyung's sorrowful eyes, his eyebrows knitting at Taehyung's sudden question. "Of course I want to be with you! What makes you think that I don't want to be with you anymore?" Jungkook asked softly, hurt by the question as Taehyung rubbed his arm awkwardly.

"I figured it was because I had been being really needy for your attention... And... Other things," Taehyung whispered, looking at the ground as Jungkook stepped closer to him. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face in his hands and lifted his head as Taehyung met Jungkook's eyes. "I love that you've been wanting my attention more. I really do," Jungkook whispered, stepping even closer towards Taehyung.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook, hugging the younger male closer to him. "I've been trying to be good and show you that our relationship doesn't have to be solely physical though. Besides, I have been trying to let my stitches heal," Jungkook confided, laughing softly as Taehyung nodded his head in Jungkook's hands. "Believe me, it's been difficult to keep my hands to myself, Tae. Especially when you look so fuckable in that silk suit," Jungkook added seductively, his hands sliding down his face to rest at Taehyung's neck. He used his thumbs to tilt Taehyung's head back to inspect his neck before leaning forward.

Jungkook pressed his lips to Taehyung's throat, tenderly biting the junction between his neck and shoulder. He felt Taehyung shudder at the contact before Jungkook sucked harshly on that exact spot. Taehyung moaned softly, his knees buckling under him as Jungkook's arms moved to support Taehyung's vulnerable body. Taehyung moved his hands to Jungkook's shoulders, gripping the lace fabric of his ruffled shirt tightly in his fists. His body arched into Jungkook's own as Taehyung closed his eyes tight and panted with desire.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's shirt down slightly and moved his lips to Taehyung's collarbone, sucking against the skin there as well. Taehyung moaned once again, panting heavily as Jungkook felt Taehyung growing hard against his thigh. Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung with a smirk, wiping his mouth of any saliva. "There, baby. Now you're where I'm at," Jungkook confided as Taehyung touched his collarbone that Jungkook had just marked. "Wh- What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, still trying to catch his breath.

Jungkook smirked as his eyes pointed out Taehyung's obvious erection. "I've been hard all day since I realized we'd be together all night tonight," Jungkook confessed as Taehyung's eyes glanced down to inspect Jungkook's tight pants. "H- How are you hiding it so well?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook chuckled softly. "It's rather painful, but I have it tucked into my waistband," Jungkook confessed once more as Taehyung stared at the corset that was wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Is the corset squeezing it?" Taehyung asked incredulously as Jungkook's eyes widened. "Oh god, no," Jungkook cried, his hands immediately moving to the bottom of his corset. "It was a close call, but I shifted the corset up a little higher to avoid that," Jungkook noted, grabbing Taehyung's hand as they continued their walk down the hallway. "Soooo... My stitches are not completely healed, but it is manageable to move adequately," Jungkook started as they walked towards the warden's office to obtain their day passes. "Will I be able to see your room?" Jungkook asked, giving Taehyung a knowing look as Taehyung flushed bright red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
1.7M 96.7K 86
[C O M P L E T E D] [S E Q U E L: Terrible in Twos] Troubles bad but it's worse when it's doubled. *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung To...