Woody and Yale Falling Under

By kimmyxad

⚠️ Do not read this book first if you haven't read "I Call Her Blueberry" and you are planning to do so later... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.

Chapter Fifteen.

53 7 0
By kimmyxad

Yale's Point of View

I walked up to his car with confused eyes as I felt a slight warm breeze dance through my loose wavy hair, raking its fingers through it. I bent low reaching for the handle as he parked beside the curb.

I pulled the door open to see his eyes staring straight ahead as he had one hand resting on the steering wheel with the look of impatience resting on his face, this was definitely Woody's car but driving it...wasn't Woody.

"Get in." He said sternly and then looked up at me before I did what I was told and then I shut the passenger door as he took off, driving top speed, slicing through the air like a knife slicing through butter.

What the hell is going on.

"Woah!" I said as he took a sharp turn forcing me to hold onto the car door and my seat.

"Oh my god! Denver!" I yelled as he ignored me.

"Where's Woody?" I asked trying to figure out what was going on.

"What do you mean where's Woody?" He glanced at me for a moment as he changed gears "Homeboy, didn't message you?" He raised a brow and then checked the rearview mirror before speeding up to switch lanes. We zoomed passed street lights and houses as we were now on the main road.

"No!" I yelled as I fell around in my seat and then quickly buckled up.

"He probably forgot, he's pretty caught up right now." He nodded and then he noticed that the orange light at the robot had just turned red but he didn't care as he jumped it.

"Can you chill!" I tried to catch my breath "You're going to get a ticket!" I yelled.

"No, Woody's going to get a ticket." he winked before he then continued "...nah I'm playing I know a guy who knows a guy. We good." He shrugged his shoulders.

I exhaled deeply and then remembered what he had said about Woody.

"Where is Woody!? What do you mean he's caught up?" I asked.

Oh my god, Maggie.
No, please don't say Maggie.

"Boss Man called him in, and when Boss Man calls you answer." He said seriously.

"So he told you to pick me up?" I stared at the side of his face "I offered." He nodded.

"Why? You don't even like me." I said seriously because I had a feeling that he didn't. I think he sees me as someone who's trying to seduce and imprison his injured wounded friend.

"Who the fuck said I don't like you?" He raised a brow as he halted at the robot as I jerked forward and held onto my seatbelt "I don't like the fact that you and Woody are pretending that you guys are the best of friends when it's fucking clear that you both are in way over your heads." He glanced at me and then cleaned his teeth with his tongue before shifting his vision to see the street as he stepped on the gas.

"We're fine!" I said to him and then he rolled his eyes.

"Where's Kelly? She not coming to the club?" I asked curiously because Denver and her had seemed like they did everything together, so her not being here was weird.

"She's home, she reading some fucking book series that she decided to stay home for." He spoke sounding like he didn't mind.

"Oh." I said "Woody's still going to be there right?" I asked and then he exhaled.

"Yes, your boyfriend's just going to be a little late." He seemed annoyed.

"Why are you driving his car?" I didn't understand.

"Fuck, you ask a lot of questions." He paused "Woody wants to take you home in his own car, so I'm driving it to the club while my boys are driving mine."

"One more question?" I smiled.

"Go ahead." He sighed and then drifted the car around a bend.

"If anything were to ever happen between Woody and I, would you be mad at Woody?" I looked at him and then he spoke without hesitation.

"Furious," He was sure "at him for being stupid and at you for letting it happen." He didn't look at me as he quickly changed gears as if we were in some Fast and the Furious movie.

"Let's be real," he paused using the palm of his hand to keep the steering wheel straight "you won't leave your baby daddy for him, so don't play with my boy."

Woody's Point of View

I was a few minutes late, Denver had texted me earlier and said that he got here with Yale about an hour ago.

Boss Man sent someone to pick me up and drop me here because he needed me to do a last minute drop and I couldn't say no, but I'm glad it was a quick one, although it was very exhausting but I'm grateful because fuck..I didn't feel like doing a heavy shift tonight.

I wanted to see Yale.

The club air was warm as lights lit up the floor. The music pulsated in my throat as I followed the waitress to the where my friends were.

The club was dark and vibrant at the same time as I noticed beautiful women dressed in short dresses and buff guys tryna get with them. The drinks were flowing at every table as it seems like everyone had gotten bottle service but it's expected, this club was very high-end.

The waitress turned back to see me as she was making sure that I was still following behind her. She turned and smiled small as I winked at her to let her know that everything was good before she turned around again and took me around the dancing crowd of swaying bodies and sweaty skins.

Shit, I could really use a shot or two. I'm exhausted from working today, negotiating with clients can really drain me the fuck out. I had dinner, had to have a few drinks and go golfing...I can't even fucking golf.

I looked forward as I shifted my eyes from the crowd to see Yale sitting at VIP that Stephan had probably hooked up as she watched everyone dance,

She looked...damn,

She looked, so fucking hot. She wore a shirt dress thing with heels and her hair gushed down her back in waves as her lips shimmered from whatever stuff was on there.

Fuck. My eyes scanned her whole body from head to toe.

She then noticed Vickrim passing her a glass of water that he had poured from the jug at our table. The table was filled with ice buckets and bottles of Henny, Jack, Gin and all sorts of beer.

Yale took a sip from her glass and then her eyes met mine as the waitress showed me to our table.

Yale smiled as she took another sip and then Vick stood up from his seat as his eyes followed hers to see that she was smiling and staring at me.

He then got excited and walked up to me as the waitress left.

"The main man!" He yelled as he came in for a tight hug almost crushing me as I laughed "Yo, I missed you man!" I yelled over the music as I hugged him tighter.

"Where the fuck is everyone?" I questioned as I glanced around quickly.

"Steph's dancing and Denver's shooting pool." He said and then laughed "And you know my ass gon be sitting here all night cause ya boy don't dance." He said and then I smirked.

"My boy don't, or my boy can't?" I played as he laughed "Fuck off!" He said in jest "Yo, Steph literally ordered the whole fucking bar so you better fucking finish all these bottles tonight!" He played but I think he was serious.

"We'll see where the night goes." I shrugged and then smirked as I walked over to the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Hey, girl." I pressed my tongue against the inside of my check as I scanned her up and down and then she laughed.

"Stop!" She said standing up to greet me as I wrapped my arms around her while she wrapped her arms around me too before I kissed the top of her head feeling her against my chest as I could smell her.

I really missed this girl. Fuck.

"You okay?" I asked as I detached myself from her and then she sat down onto the comfortable couch as Vickrim poured me a glass while I sat down beside her.

"What do you mean, am I okay? I'm good! I'm happy that you're here!" She yelled over the music as I placed my one hand on her thigh instinctively...I should probably move it, nah it's okay she don't mind.

"Sorry for not picking you up. I had to take care of stuff." I nodded and then licked my lower lip as Vickrim handed me a glass of whiskey on the rocks "oh shit, and I'm sorry for not texting you to tell you that Denver was coming to get you." I remembered before glancing into her sparkling eyes which automatically made me smirk.

I took a sip.

"It's okay," she waved me off "by the way Denver drives like a crazy person!" She laughed and then I smiled "That's because he is one." I said and then she chuckled as I placed my glass on the table before tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I missed you today." I said with a small smile dangling on my lips.

How could I not miss her.

"You did?" She rolled her eyes.

"Don't play like you didn't miss me more." I shrugged while smirking and then she laughed before placing her dainty hand on top of mine as I quickly glanced down to look at her hand on mine as mine rested on her thigh.

She then twisted her fingers into mine as she lifted my hand from her body as we were now holding hands, feeling our fingers intertwined,

We both noticed but decided to pretend we didn't.

I like fucking holding her hand man, I like touching her and being this close to her.

"You..." I was about to ask her how her day was before I heard Denver's voice.

"Boy boy boy!" He said as I laughed turning around to see him do some whack ass dance move. I swear out of the four of us Steph and I were the only two that could dance.

"Yo!" I yelled as I let go of Yale's hand to stand up and greet my boy as we did our greeting handshake. "Thanks man for fetching Yale! I appreciate it brother." I nodded and then he nodded too "No problem man, she's a little annoying as fuck though but the car ride was quick." He played as she overheard him.

"Hey!" She yelled sternly as we both laughed "I heard you almost killed her." I said and then he laughed "but I didn't though." He shrugged as he took my glass from the table.

"Shoot some pool with me, one game." He asked and then handed me my glass as I glanced back at Yale to make sure she would be okay if I was gone and then she smiled and nodded sweetly, before I walked out of our section to go beat the fuck outta some people at the pool table.

Yale's Point of View

No, please don't go.

I wanted more time with him, I wanted to sit with him for a moment longer and just talk,

But I understand that he needs to spend time with his friends too.

I took a sip of my water as I watched that sexy tall structure of a man walk towards the pool table with Denver.

My eyes glanced around the dance floor before seeing Steph who was having the best time dancing by himself. Stephan was very attractive he resembled Colton Haynes almost identically and he was so nice, he asked me how far I am and wanted to know all about my pregnancy, we even discussed things from his life too...

He said that the woman he was married to wasn't the mother of his daughter and that he had his kid when he was 19. He said that when he met his wife he knew there was something special about her and that she saved him from being the worse version of himself and he told me how in love with her he still is everyday,

And I think that's beautiful the way he talks about his wife and the fact that he had given me a few tips for my baby's toddler years. I like Steph, he really is such a good guy.

I noticed a girl trying to dance with him as he then whispered something into her ear before showing her his ring, she look embarrassed and then he walked away from her to dance in a space more open.

I smiled. God, every woman deserves a Stephan.

I glanced over to see Vickrim pouring himself another glass.

God, Vick on the other hand. Kinda cold, doesn't talk much, but still nice in his own little way. I mean-

"You good?" I heard his voice interrupt my thoughts as I stared directly into his face.

Yip, we got Colton Haynes on the dance floor and Channing Tatum on the couch next to me.

Why are all of them so attractive, they're probably the most attractive guys I had ever seen in my life.

"I'm okay." I nodded with an assuring smile and then he narrowed his brows.

"Just checking, you don't talk much." He took a sip of his drink.

"You don't talk much either!" I laughed and then he smiled before licking his lips.

"Yeah to be fucking honest, I don't really know what to talk about with you." He shrugged "I'm not really daddy of the year like Steph and I'm not the concerned big brother like Denver." He said.

"You think Denver's plays the role of a concerned big brother when it comes to me?" I cocked my head back.

"Are you fucking kidding, he cares about Woody for sure, but I think he's starting to care about you too. Denver's a little fucking crazy, he's tells aren't obvious but I know my boy...he was the only child growing up and his mother raised him on his own, his dads alive but he has his own life and a new family and never called Denver after his 6th Birthday. Kelly is the only women in his life besides his mom, Kelly is his girl and his moms is his mom..." he said "he hated Maggie since he met her, but he tolerated her because of Woody...but you, he's warm with you. He sees you as potential sister that he hates to like." Vick said and then my eyes grew as I took another sip from my glass.

"Nah, you have it wrong." I said smiling.

"I'm never wrong." Vickrim smirked "He offered to pick you up when Woody couldn't, he ordered this jug of water for you..." he nodded.

"No he didn't!" I was astonished.

"You think I fucking did!?" He laughed "No offense but I wouldn't, it's not me." He gulped down his drink.

"I don't know why he decided to care about you, I think maybe it's because he sees how you are with Woody...and besides Kelly and his mom, Woody's the most important person in his life."

"All Maggie did was bitch and have Woody be on edge, and make Woody want to be more at work than he is at home. She kept him away from Denver and Kelly and made him feel guilty for wanting to see them when he had free time, because she felt entitled to all of his free time. He was faithful to her, and you know my boy have women throwing themselves at him on a daily, he didn't even look at anyone else...he did everything right." He poured himself a new drink "Not to be a bitch, but I'm glad she cheated on him. I don't think he would have got out of that toxic relationship that we all tried to convince him was real if she didn't cheat on him to prove that she ain't shit." He scoffed.

"He wanted to marry her." He smiled out of anger "I honestly would have shot up that wedding." He said and I didn't think he was joking as I listened to him while moving my hair over my shoulder.

"We all can say whatever the fuck we wanna, Denver, Steph, whoever...but deep down we're relieved that he didn't marry her." He nodded.

"And you..." he said smirking at me.

"Taken, a baby on the way...." he said "but you're here with Woody." He wanted to know what the deal was.

"We're friends. I mean..."

"Your boyfriend know that you hang out with him?"

"No."

"So you're lying to your boyfriend. I don't judge, I mean he's abusive and Woody is Woody so I guess my boys worth lying for." He spoke and then my heart began to race in my chest as I moved closer to him.

What!? did I just hear him right.

I clutched my heart as my eyes grew almost twice its size and almost popped out if my head.

"How do you...Please don't tell- I mean, be quiet please." I said and then he placed his hand on my thigh and he lifted up my shirt dress lightly to show me the blue mark I was trying to hide.

"You've been fiddling with this side of your dress all night," He paused "and your neck..." he said moving my hair back. "The make-ups coming off, if those were sex bruise you wouldn't be so anxious about hiding it, so those must be from when he hits you." He nodded.

"Please don't tell Woody, please don't tell anyone." I grip his arm out of fear.

"Woody will kill him and I'm not even playing. He will be dead the minute Woody finds out." He was stern "And if Denver gets involved your boyfriends death won't be quick and easy." He told me as I swallowed.

"I'm going to keep my mouth shut and keep your lil secret, but only because I don't want my boys killing the father of your child. Your child has a father, after all." he tried to understand my thinking.

"On one condition though...you get out of that relationship." He gulped his drink and finished it.

"I can't," I looked away "I love him."

"He manipulates you that's not love, and he doesn't love you either...apart of you know that."

"I can't do that Vickrim." I shook my head.

"Fine." He shrugged "Woody!" He yelled over the music as Woody looked up from shooting the ball with raise brows as he turned to face Vick.

"Fine fine fine, give me 3 months." I said and then he shook his head at Woody as if to tell him it's nothing, before turning to face me again.

"2 or I'll kill him myself...tonight, I'll find him. And my word is my word. Vickrim LaCarter's word is considered gold because my word is never broken." He said and then I sighed as he handed me his hoodie.

"Cover up." He smirked and then I rolled my eyes as I put his hoodie on, knowing it would cover the blue marks where the make-up was faded.

"Fine, two months." I nodded and then he winked.

I then saw Woody coming towards us as he had a new glass in his hand, approaching the VIP section as a blonde girl had stopped him from getting to us, cutting him off on his path as she pulled him by the arm. She was cute, she had short dark blonde hair and wore the most revealing dress.

He then stopped to look at her as he smirked before staring at her boobs catching a glimpse of it.

She laughed after he had said something funny like he always does and then she pulled him closer to her by wrapping her fingers around his neck to lower him down as she brought her mouth to his ear.

I swallowed the rest of my water as I continued to watch them.

Oh my god! Girl! Stop touching him.
I don't like it. It's not cute.

I noticed him smiling at what she said and then he said something in return as he placed his hand on her waist pulling her in to have her hear him properly.

Okay, can you stop touching her now.

I tried to look away, but I couldn't.
Yale, he's single. You and him are friends. Stop.

Okay why is she now touching his chest and acting all taken away by how firm and strong he is.

"You're so fucking jealous, you look like a crazy woman staring at them."  Vickrim laughed.

"I'm not jealous!" I snapped and then he smirked "Look, they're kissing!" He said to me and then I quickly twisted my neck to see if it was true.

It wasn't, he laughed before I punched him in the arm.

"Not funny!" I smiled before looking back at them again.

She was now moving her hand down his chest and rested it below his belt as she began to rub the denim of his jeans.

Is she not even shy! We're in public.
I swear to god, girl you better stop touching my man!

Friend! I meant friend!
He laughed as she laughed and then she took her hand away before saying something to him as he shook his head and then looked at her awkwardly as he laughed before coming over to the VIP section, prowling toward us.

I quickly looked away so he didn't know I was actually watching him like a hawk.

He stepped up into our section as I smiled small and then he spoke.

"Yo, I'm gone for a few minutes and you already got Yale to wear your hoodie. You're smooth...and kinda sly." He joked and then topped up his drink throwing way too much alcohol into it.

A few seconds and you already got homegirl to rub dick. Okay.

I smiled thinly.

"I was a little cold under the air-conditioner, Vickrim said I could borrow his hoodie." I said to him.

"You want me to tell them to turn down?" He asked politely and then I shook my head as he took a giant gulp and then swallowed, almost drinking he entire glass. "No, I'm okay thank you." I rolled my eyes playfully and then picked up the empty water jug on our table.

"I'm going to get this refilled." I said confidently and then Woody stood in my way preventing me from walking out of the section.

"I'll do it." He said as I looked up at him and then I shook my head.

"No, it's okay. I'll be fine...I can manage this." I said pressing my finger against his chest as he licked his bottom lip before stepping out of my way.

I just needed to get away from him for a few minutes so I could calm myself down.

I stepped out of the VIP section and then walked through the crowd of people to get to the bar as I turned back to see Woody sitting with Vickrim having another drink.

I politely asked the bartender to refill the jug and then he kindly did so as I turned around to carry it back to our table.

I breathed in deeply as I felt the jealousy sting at my heart. Why was I jealous he's single he can do whatever he wants to do and I have a boyfriend I shouldnt be jealous.

I mean I-

"Oh. My. God." I stood starting at this rude piece of shit who bumped into me and made me spill the water all over myself.

He turned around with a smirk on his face as I stared at him waiting for him to apologize, but he didn't, instead he just looked as if he was about to burst out in laughter.

And before I knew it Vickrim had stood beside him pointing a knife to the left side of his throat while Woody pointed the nose of his gun to the right side of his temple while Steph who appeared out of nowhere had pointed his gun against the back of this mans head.

"How much y'all wanna bet that I can shoot him right between the eyes from where I'm standing?" I turned around to see Denver behind me pointing his gun at the man as he closed one eye to perfect his aim.

"Apologize to my girl, or I will fucking kill you." Woody spoke as he tapped the nose of gun against the mans head.

"Let's flip a coin, heads Woody get to shoot him...Tails Woody gets to choose which one of us gets to kill him." Denver shrugged.

"No!" I said "No one is going to kill anyone! Let him go! It was an accident!" I yelled at the four of them.

"Are you fucking deaf, apologize to my girl!" Woody stared at him.

"S-S-Sorry, I didn't mean to!" He yelled nervously and then Woody shook his head and told the boys to drop it and then pulled the man towards him.

"You know who I am right, let's not play games. You show her respect or I will make you." He said and then the man nodded fiercely "Yes Woody." Before turning to me "Sorry, I'm very sorry." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

xavier By cσυят

Teen Fiction

181K 6.6K 50
May Zecora, a happy 19 year old that has moved on from her losses with the help of her boyfriend, Logan, wakes up to find her world being flipped ar...
278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
1.4M 32.2K 44
The Wattpad draft! Not the final version. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Never had a one-night stand," "A one-night stand huh?" he smirked, "And what...
1.1M 38.7K 71
Completed Book. **MORE THAN ONE ENDING!!** MAJOR MATURE WARNING! This story contains mature themes and strong language throughout. "He is my addict...