Elegance | Harry Potter

By potterhy

Slow burn Harry Potter x oc! Evelyn Clermont, Fleur's sister, goes to Hogwarts despite everyone's expectatio... More

A/N
The Decision
Year 1-1 | Hogwarts
Year 1-2 | Sorting
Year 1-3 | First Day
Year 1-4 | Flying Lesson
Year 1-5 | Trolls
Year 1-6 | 3rd floor
Year 1-7 | First Game of Quidditch
Year 1-8 | Christmas
Year 1-9 | Nicolas Flamel
Year 1-10 | Detention
Year 1-11 | Trapdoor
Year 1-12 | Wizard's Chess
Proper
Disgrace
Year 2-1 | New Year
Year 2-2 | Defense Against Dark Arts
Year 2-3 | Eat Slugs
Year 2-4 | Heir of Slytherin
Year 2-5 | Chamber of Secrets
Year 2-6 | Ginny Weasley
Year 2-7 | Duel
Year 2-8 | Dumbledore
Year 2-9 | Polyjuice Potion
Year 2-10 | Basilisk
Year 2-11 | Tom Riddle
Year 2-12 | Diary of Tom Riddle
Year 2-13 | Un-Petrify
The Malfoy Ball
Knight Bus
Year 3-1 | Unexpected Ride
Year 3-2 | The Grim
Year 3-3 | Euphoria
Year 3-4 | Boggart
Year 3-5 | Lonely
Year 3-6 | Storm
Year 3-7 | Hogsmeade
Year 3-8 | Buckbeak
Year 3-9 | Scabbers
Year 3-10 | Werewolf
Yead 3-11 | Brave
Year 3-12 | Myself
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Year 4-1 | Pumpkin Pasties
Year 4-2 | Goblet of Fire
Year 4-3 | The 3 Unforgivable Curses
Year 4-4 | Age Line
Year 4-5 | Friendship
Year 4-6 | Ferret
Year 4-7 | The First Task
Year 4-8 | Partner
Year 4-9 | Yule Ball
Year 4-10 | Golden Egg
Year 4-11 | Second Task
Year 4-12 | Third Task
Year 4-13 | Barty Crouch Jr.
Dinner
Grief
Year 5-1 | The Boy who Lies
Year 5-2 | Special Quill
Year 5-3 | Relationships
Year 5-4 | New Rules
Year 5-5 | Dumbledore's Army (1)
Year 5-6 | Dumbledore's Army (2)
Year 5-7 | Dumbledore's Army (3)
Year 5-8 | Dumbledore's Army (4)
Year 5-9 | Dumbledore's Army (5)
Year 5-10 | Christmas
Year 5-11 | Dumbledore's Army (6)
Year 5-12 | Sirius Black
Year 5-13 | Department Of Mysteries
Year 5-14 | Prophecy
Year 5-15 | Dumbledore vs Voldemort
Year 5-16 | Someone Worth Fighting For
Phlegm
Joke Shop
Year 6-1 | Death Eater
Year 6-2 | Liquid Luck
Year 6-3 | Quidditch Tryouts
Year 6-4 | Butterbeer
Year 6-5 | Slug Club
Year 6-7 | Won Won
Year 6-8 | Christmas Party
Year 6-9 | Burrow
Year 6-10 | Burrow (2)
Year 6-10 | Secrets
Year 6-11 | Love Potion
Year 6-12 | Sectumsempra
Year 6-13 | The Chosen One
Year 6-14 | Astronomy Tower
Sacrifices
Wedding
Muggle World
Ministry of Magic
Dumbledore's Will
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
Malfoy Mannor
Shell Cottage
Gringotts
Battle Of Hogwarts (1)
Battle Of Hogwarts (2)
Our Time
Battle Of Hogwarts (3)
...
Con.
(Bonus 1)
(Bonus 2)
End of The Story Special :)
Alternative Ending

Year 6-6 | Quidditch (2)

14.1K 455 320
By potterhy

The Slytherin table were all busy mocking Ron as he made his way down the great hall towards us. Crabbe and Goyle's words of discouragements were the easiest to hear. I'm sure all the taunts were building up on Ron making him more anxious, he just looked anxious too. Draco wasn't taunting him or mocking him at all, he sat far away from the rest of the Slytherin boys not even eating.

Harry Hermione and I all looked at Ron worried as he sat down. He wasn't stuffing his face with food like usual, he was really really stiff.

"So how was it then?" Ron asked looking up at us.

"How was what?" Hermione asked placing her copy of the Daily Prophet down.

"Your dinner party,"

"Pretty boring actually, though I think Harry and Evelyn had fun," Hermione said smirking. Harry and I both froze in place, we hadn't told her that we really were dating yet.

"Slughorn's having a Christmas Party too you know? And we're meant to bring someone," Hermione continued.

"I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen, he's in the slug club isn't he?"

"Actually I was going to ask you,"

"Really," Ron asked skeptically. Hermione didn't reply and kept quiet looking down at her newspaper sighing. From beside Ron, Lavender Brown skipped her way towards him tapping on his shoulders.

"Good luck today Ron, I know you'll be brilliant," She said before smiling and walking out.

"I'm resigning-" Ron said leaning in, "After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot,"

"Have it your way," Harry replied placing a cup of pumpkin juice in front of Ron, "Juice,".

"Hello Everyone" Luna greeted us from beside Ron. She was wearing a lion hat of some sort, it looked like it was handmade. She was receiving a couple of strange glances from people, though she was completely unbothered.

"You look dreadful Ron, is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?" Luna said. Hermione looked at me furrowing her eyebrows, I didn't know what she was saying either. Harry gave us a quick glance of a small vial before putting it in his pocket, liquid luck.

"Liquid Luck," I whispered furrowing my eyebrows.

"Don't drink it Ron!" Hermione whisper-shouted. Despite Hermione's attempt to stop him, Ron picked up the pumpkin juice Harry had given it to him taking a deep breath, and drank it.

"You can be expelled for that," Hermione whispered to Harry furrowing her eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Come on Harry, we've got a game to win," Ron said with a big smile on his face walking out confidently ignoring all the taunts from the Slytherin table.

"You didn't put it in did you?" I whispered to Harry. He turned to face me smiling a little nodding very slightly.

"How'd you know?"

"Instinct, good luck on your game Harry,"

"I'll see you afterwards," He replied giving me a quick peck on the lips before following after Ron. Hermione looked at me extremely confused, furrowing her eyebrows but smiling very little.

"Are you two dating?" She asked leaning in closer and whispering.

"Of course not, we're just friends," I scoffed. From behind Hermione's shoulders, I saw Draco still staring at his food without eating it. He wasn't in his quidditch uniform, rather a black suit. I understand why he wouldn't be playing, he's a death eater doing death eater stuff, finding out a new way to kill Dumbledore. I need to tell him, that's the right thing to do.

~***~

The Slytherin Quidditch team really was good, especially one of their chasers, Blaise Zabini. He got through the Gryffindor defenders with no ease. With his lead, the rest of the Slytherin players formed some sort of triangle shape around him protecting him as he made his way towards the Gryffindor hoops.

Ginny managed to snatch the ball away from Blaise but one of the Slytherin Chasers managed to take it back shooting at one of the hoops. Ron quickly flew down kicking the hall away from the hoop followed by cheers, he was a completely different person than he was in tryouts, much better than Cormac. The Gryffindor crowd was going crazy, Hermione looked at him shaking her head but clapped for him nonetheless with a smile.

The Slytherin chasers were really good and managed to shoot a couple more shots at the Gryffindor hoops. Ron was there for each one of them not letting a single one in. Ginny was also extremely good, the best chaser I've ever seen in my life. She got past two defenders with no ease scoring a goal whilst making the defenders crash into one another.

The two Weasleys were absolutely dominating the field, Ron made sure no quaffle made it's way through the Gryffindor hoops while Ginny made sure her quaffles made it through the Slytherin hoops. The score was already turning to the favor of Gryffindors, even if the golden snitch was caught by the Slytherin seeker, we would win. The Gryffindor stands were going crazy chanting 'Weasley' over and over again until Ginny made one last winning shot, ending the game with our victory.

Ron was cheering on his broom enjoying the crowd chanting his last name. I was happy for him, even if he was under the placebo effect, he was really feeling confident.

"I'll see you back in the common room," Hermione said with a big smile on her face.

"I'll meet you there, I have to go somewhere real quick," I said as the stands started to empty out.

"Where're you going?"

"Just... On a walk," I said smiling slightly at her. She nodded with a rather skeptical look on her face before leaving. I looked back on to the field, the Slytherin Team was really frustrated and Madam Pomfrey was busy going from student to student checking on them.

Ginny, Ron, and Harry were giving each other high fives laughing amongst themselves. I couldn't help but notice how great Ginny and Harry would he together. Both were extremely talented at Quidditch, and Ginny was one bright witch for sure. She has nice skin, attractive, and really smart.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Harry smiling and waving at me. I waved back smiling remembering he likes me, not Ginny. His eyes did not leave mine until the three left the field.

I walked over leaning against the stand just staring into the distance. There was a lot going on, really. Everything felt unreal, Harry fancies me and Draco's a death eater. More than ever, I was concerned. Maybe by next year I wouldn't be able to play Quidditch and I lost my only chance.

"Evelyn," A few minutes passed and I heard footsteps running towards me.

"Hi Harry," I said turning to face him. He ran over wrapping his arm around my waist giving me a peck on the lips.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?"

"Waiting for you like always,"

"Well it's getting pretty cold don't you think?"

"Not really, besides I have to go see Professor Dumbledore real quick,"

"Professor Dumbledore? Why?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"The girl's dormitories are having a nargles problem," I said.

"Nargles?"

"Mhm, Nargles everywhere,"

"Are you gonna tell me the real reason?"

"Maybe after,"

"Alright, do you want me to take you there?"

"I'm fine, you did great today. I'll see you in a bit," I said kissing him before walking off the stands and into the corridors.

The corridors were quite empty, each step I took I could feel my body tense up. What exactly do I say, don't ask how I know but someone's trying to kill you.

"Miss Clermont?" I turned around sharply at the sound of the monotone voice, "What brings you here at this time of the day?" Professor Snape asked walking towards me.

"Going to see Professor Dumbledore," I replied.

"And why is that?"

"I wish to speak to him about something?"

"Like?"

"...Nargles?"

"Nargles?" He looked down at me raising his eyebrows, "Or perhaps you were on your way to tell him something you shouldn't know?"

"No sir," I replied smiling though inside I thought my heart was going to explode.

"I can help you with your issue,"

"I don't think you can sir,"

"And why is that?"

"Because it's something professor Dumbledore needs to hear,"

"I'm afraid he won't be needing to meet students over such a stupid subject. Perhaps you should keep it to yourself for your own sake?"

"My own sake?"

"I suggest you go back to your common room Miss Clermont unless you wish to continue debating on this issue which I will take as you know something you shouldn't,"

I didn't reply, he knows that Draco is a death eater. He knows I was on my way to tell Professor Dumbledore everything.

"Good, now return to your dormitories." Why would Snape be helping Draco, what benefit would he get out from it unless he too is a death eater trying to kill Professor Dumbledore.

"After you?" He said raising his eyebrows at me. I quickly looked back up at him smiling slightly before walking back towards the common room with Snape following close behind me.

(A/N) Not me forgetting to click publish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
498 21 17
Evelynn Potter has always been stuck behind her brothers shadows.. And shes sick of it. Unlike her brother shes placed in Slytherin. And unlike her b...
37.5K 580 18
Y'all wanted a Daddy Draco story, so here we go. Carissa Potter is the younger sister of Harry Potter. She's also the more loved sibling by their aun...
256K 6.4K 33
Another year has gone by. Isabelle Chan has decided to attend Hogwarts. Once she did, she met many friends. But the only thing that she's gotten more...