When I Finally Step Out .

By Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 43

52 6 0
By Hijabi-baby

" Hahaha , " -

" I'm sure you were like , where did he shoot ... Where ? " - Luciano continued teasing .

I opened my eyes to see him still laughing .

" And look , your friend there has been trembling since the second shot "- he pointed to Beatrice who looked so uneasy .

" Beatrice ! What's wrong ? "- I turned to her .

She was sweating all over and as she had a frightened look on her face as she pointed to her throat .

" She's having an anxiety attack , obviously . "- Luciano remarked with a shrug .

" Calm down , Beatrice . "- Maya reassured and began to stroke her back but it was of no use . She was still suffering while Luciano sat back on his human chair .

" Can we help her at least , "- Mark asked Luciano with gritted teeth .

" I guess , "- he replied then began whistling .

" Look into my eyes , Beatrice . "- he calmly instructed while I stared at them in wonder . I hope Beatrice turns out fine . She turned to look into his eyes and began to calm down a little.

" I , whew , 2 , whew , 3 , whew , 4 , whew " he guided Beatrice until she relaxed .

" Tha- thank you , "- she breathed out and continued with her breathing exercises . A hint of red colour splashed her cheeks while still staring at Mark .

" Hmmm , maybe the red cheeks thing must be contagious ."- I mumbled to myself .

" Ok that's enough , people . I'm getting like seriously bored . " - he whined then separated us .

" You know what ? I remember the day you supposedly beat me up like it was yesterday . I feel like reminiscing about it . "- he said .

"I said I was sorry "- I mumbled with glares .

" Oh you'll be very sorry soon , "- his face darkened immediately once he stared at me .

" I was minding my own business when you came from no where and punched me . Hmm the first lady to lay her hands on me . "- he began with devious smirk .

" I already had an argument with my dad and was just walking it off you know , Yes Ssscarlet --- Mama's boy had daddy problems . "- he held my hand and twisted it .

" Arghhh ! "- I silently yelled out my pain .

" Sorry , "- he mumbled with a smile and let me go .

" I asked what was wrong with you but you told me to ask myself that * laughs evilly * , I got a tad bit angry and asked what was wrong with you again while I strangled you. You breathed out * leave me alone * . You kicked me in my sensitive area then pounced on me again . "- he turned to Mark this time .

" Then you came and if I remember correctly , your exact words were * calm down , Tigress * "- he finished then came to stand in front of me .

" You need a bigger punishment , "- he whispered slowly in my ears

" I want you , Ssscarlet to take this gun and shoot porcupine " - he said and forcefully made me stand on my feet . He continued to push me until I was now standing face to face with Mark .

" I want you to shoot him right in his very beating heart , "- he pointed to Mark with a victorious chuckle .

" I - I can't , "- I managed to say with my voice almost croaked .

" Yes you can ! "- I jumped a little by his scream . " Sorry , "- he mumbled .

" I'm not like my dad and you know it , "- I audibly whispered to him .

" Fine , then let me help you with that "- he held the gun up and pointed it at him and immediately began trembling when the gun touched his chest .

" Please don't do this "- my voice almost inaudible .

" Yes you can , kill him "- he mumbled further as he guided me to the trigger .

The pleading voices of my friends were silenced when guns were pointed at them .

" Leniently silence them , "- He faustratingly commanded .

My eyes became blurry when I saw Mark smile at me .

" You can't make me do this , Mr. Luciano . "- I whispered .

" Kill him alone or have your other four friends torturably killed in front of you ! "- he warned then brought the gun back to Mark's chest.

I looked at the three of them and saw their mouths covered with duck tape and Beatrice's eyes also turned red from crying so much . Their hands tied behind their back as they dejectedly looked at the ground . Kelvin was still lying on floor unconscious and we couldn't even touch not to talk of helping him .

" I'm not my father , Mr . Luciano . I can't kill . I can't take a life , "- I turned to face him .

" You HAVE to kill him , think about it Ssscarlet . What is one person to four people . Think carefully "- he mumbled into my ear while digging his fingernails deep into my arm .

I let out a whimper as he pushed me to the floor .

" You have five seconds to decide either I just kill all of them and send you , to a place no one will ever find you . Clock is ticking ... "- he treathened with his gun already pointed to Beatrice .

" Five "

" Please don't do this , please I can't . I just can't , "- I joined my hands .

" Four , three "-

" Please ! " - I whispered but kept strong even though the tears were begging to flow .

I can't cry , no one is ever going to make me cry ; no one .

" Two "

" I'm sorry about your mother , "- I said with my head bowed .

" You didn't know her so don't you give me that pity condolence ! "- he yelled .

" I understand Mr . Luciano but I'm not sure your mom would be happy to see her boy turn out like this , would she ? "- I continued .

" She didn't deserve what my dad did to her , "- he mumbled as tears escaped down his cheek .

" I didn't know her well but I'm sure she was a wonderful woman , " - I replied and took careful steps to his side .

" I didn't want this... you know , "- he mumbled .

" HANDS IN THE AIR , DE VIL ! " - I heard someone yell behind us .

It was the police and they already had Luciano's men lying unconscious everywhere.

He quickly took the gun and pointed it to my head.
" Stay where you are or I'll shoot her , "- he said and started to move backwards .

" Please leave my daughter alone , "- Blonde Lady pleaded with watery eyes .

" Then stay where you are , "- he commanded and walked further --- the rest becoming blurry figures step by step .

He made me keep running alongside him with the gun now directed to the stomach . We kept running till a river came to view .

" Why are you doing this ? "- I stopped running .

" Because I didn't have a choice , "- he replied then took a seat on a rock by a flowing river. "

" You do now , "- I replied .

" I feel you wish to start afresh and live all this behind ? "- I asked and pointed at everything .

" You may or may not be right * sadly chuckles * but my dad won't let me , I don't know but I think he finds joy in my misery . "- he replied then threw a stone into the river .

" You have your mother's heart , "- I said as I took a seat beside him .

" And how would you know that ? "- he asked with a scoff .

" Because it's only a good mother who will do everything she can to not get her son into dirty businesses even if it meant her death , "- I replied .

" I miss her so much , "- he mumbled to himself even though I could hear him .

" I would be glad to give you that opportunity , Luciano . "- I said with a smile .

" How ? "- staring into my eyes .

" I mean who knows , I might have tripped and hit my head which made me fall unconscious so I'm guessing I never knew where you went ... "- I replied with a shrug , standing .

" Why are you doing this for me after everything I put you through ? "-

" Because you're good man at heart and I would also love to have an involvement in your mother's smile where ever she is now . She deserves her last wish to come through , doesn't she ? " - I was taken aback when he took my hand and squeezed it .

" You might not get a chance to escape if you continue numbing my hand . "- I managed to say .

" Sorry about that * scratches his head , only if she'll forgive me for the countless crimes I've committed . "- he said with a sigh .

" I'm sure she will , you ARE a Mama's boy after all . "- I said in between laughs .

" Yeah and I'll always be a Mama's boy . * Begins to ran * , I'll never forget this opportunity you've given me . Thank you . "- his last words before dashing away with a smile .

I smiled to myself and laid on the floor with my eyes closed .

A few minutes later .

"Scarlet ! "- I heard a familiar voice . Ryan ?

I kept my eyes closed for a while .

" Hm "- I eventually replied and held my head " what happened ? "- I asked in a whisper.

" We found you unconscious , "- Blonde lady responded with a tight hug .

" What did he do to you ? "- she later asked breaking the hug.

" I don't know , I might - have - have tripped and fell . "- I replied groaning in fake pain .

" No need to worry , at least you're safe and I met your friend too . He wasn't a figment of your imagination and I'm sorry I didn't believe you . "- she said with a smile and helped me up .

Ryan carefully hugged then told me how much he missed me .

" Yeah , yeah . Where did you go ? " - I asked him with a playful hit on his arm .

" I'm an undercover agent , give me a break . "- he joked .

" That's cool , "- I replied with a shrug then held my head with a hiss .

" Don't worry , I will get you some medicines when we get home , "- Blonde lady reassured .

" Thank you Mr . Porcupine --- for being a great help to my stubborn daughter here . "- she shook his hand while I stood there in shock .

" I have a surprise for you , I'll be back in a minute ~ "- she excused .

" You're a .... "-

" Guess you know about that but no need , I'm not following in my Grandfather's foot steps . "- he replied then did a shush sign , hugged me one more time then left .

" Scarlet , Guess what your surprise is ! "- she asked in excitement .

" What is it , just tell me * giggles * "- I smiled .

" Well ...Meet Phoebe , my daughter ! "

A/N
Hi Phoebe * waves excitedly *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 50.8K 61
Qulsum Abi is going through a lot. Her step mother only favors Qulsum's step sisters and brother Worst part is they become great actors in front of h...
756K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...
992K 40.5K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...
19.4K 1.8K 92
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...