Life In Pictures | Book 2 | [...

By Starrynight_Hobi

Married life, 5 kids, a traveling photographer and a model all under one roof. what could go wrong? book 2 of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Question
Chapter 5
Writers block
Chapter 6
Advice/ Chat
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ad
Chapter 10
Heads up
Chapter 11 [JKs birthday special]
Chapter 12
Updated Face Reveal
been a while
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ad #2
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Happy Halloween!!
Chapter 18
Please Read
Please Read prt2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ad #3
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Character Q and A
Character Q and A answers
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Request
Chapter 28
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Ad #4
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Break
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Book 3!

Chapter 16

1.7K 50 7
By Starrynight_Hobi

It had been a rough day, for everyone.

Changbin had to take a day off since Felix was sick, which made his clients fall into Namjoons schedule.

Since Changbin was one of the main photographers in the building, he had a full days worth.

He had one scheduled that day for him, now he was going to have a client every hour.

Jin had a day off, but he was now holding Yoongi, cradling his head as the boy sobbed.

Yoongi had stayed home from school that day since his throat was hurting him and now he was crying from the pain.

"Yoongi, honey crying is only going to worsen the pain." Jin said as he patted his back.

Yoongis sobs finally subsided as he laid his head on Jins shoulder.

Jungkook was in his playpen, he was currently laying on a blanket fast asleep with a pacifier in his mouth. His bunny was tucked into his side as he slept.

"You okay now sweetheart?" Jin asked gently as he held Yoongi in his lap.

The boy nodded and sniffled, "it hurts papa."

"I know baby im sorry, the medicine should work soon." Jin said as he kissed Yoongis cheek.

He turned on a movie for background noise and sat there, waiting for the medicine to kick in.

He knew it would make Yoongi drowsy so he could sleep better without feeling a lot of pain.

He decided to sing a song softly to get the boy in his arms to sleep. He sang the song he always played for the boys when they couldn't sleep.

My eyes adored you though I never laid a hand on you
My eyes adored you like a million miles away from me
You couldn't see how I adored you
So close, so close and yet so far
Carried your books from school
Playin' make believe you're married to me
You were fifth grade, I was sixth when we came to be
Walkin' home every day over Barnegat Bridge and Bay
Till we grew into the me and you who went our separate ways

My eyes adored you though I never laid a hand on you
My eyes adored you like a million miles away from me
You couldn't see how I adored you
So close, so close and yet so far
Headed for city lights, climbed the ladder up to fortune and fame
I worked my fingers to the bone made myself a name
Funny I seemed to find that no matter how the years unwind
Still I reminisce 'bout the girl I miss and the love I left behind

My eyes adored you though I never laid a hand on you
My eyes adored you like a million miles away from me
You couldn't see how I adored you
So close, so close and yet so far

All my life I will remember how warm and tender we were way back then
Whoa baby
Oh the feeling, sad regrets I know I won't ever forget you
My childhood friend

My eyes adored you though I never laid a hand on you
My eyes adored you like a million miles away from me
You couldn't see how I adored you
So close, so close and yet so far

It was a song his mother sang to him when he was younger.

Funny how sometimes you become your parents when you're raising your kids.

Yoongi was fast asleep by the end of the song, fully relaxed and smiling.

He gently laid Yoongi down on the couch before heading to the kitchen to make lunch for when they woke up.

Even if he was busy, Jin was going to tale Namjoon some lunch.

He knew Yoongi needed to see Namjoon, even for a second when he wasn't feeling well.

He hummed the song he sang to Yoongi while making the sandwiches and soup.

Once he was done he waited until he heard stirring from the playpen.

He walked over to be met with jungkook who still had his eyes closed.

He was still snuggling up to his blanket but whined.

Jin smiled and picked him up, "good morning sleepy head, can papa see those beautiful little eyes of yours?"

A minute passed before the youngest finally opened his eyes, "papa m hungry."

"I know baby I have lunch ready lets wake up Yoon and have lunch. We'll go see appa too."

The toddlers eyes lit up at the mention of Namjoon.

"Wanna see Appa! " he cheered.

Jin couldnt be happier,  he kissed the boys forehead before waking up Yoongi.

"Yoongi, time to wake up." He said gently while running his hand through the boys hair.

He stirred and finally woke up, "i wanna sleep more papa."

"I know buddy but don't you wanna see Appa?"

"Appa?" Asked Yoongi as he sat up slowly, scanning the room for Namjoon.

"Yes baby,  let's have lunch then we'll go see Appa." Jin smiled as he helped Yoongi up, slowly walking to the kitchen.

He put the bowl of soup in front of Yoongi and helped Jungkook eat his sandwich.

Yoongi slowly ate some of his soup. He ate slowly but the warm soup soothed his burning throat.

Once they were finished, Jin grabbed the bag with Namjoons lunch, helped the kids put their shoes on and headed out the door.

He buckled them up and drove to the building. Once they entered Jin said hi to the lady at the front desk and went to Namjoons studio.

He was in the middle of a set, Jin quietly entered and led the kids to sit down quietly.

Namjoon was too focused on the photos, he didnt even notice their presence.

Once he was done, he sat down with the current client and showed the photos as always.

They finished up the session quickly. Once they were done Namjoons attention turned to Jin and the boys.

"Hello my sweets. " he smiled, his heart broke at Yoongis flushed face.

Yoongi immediately ran to Namjoons arms, when his Appa picked him up, Yoongi snuggled into his chest.

"Did you miss Appa my baby?" Asked Namjoon. Soon enough Jungkook followed and huvged Namjoon tightly.

"Been busy?" Asked Jin.

"You have no idea, I've done 5 sessions just this morning and I still have lots to go." He explained while holding both boys in his lap.

He soon got them down once Jin handed him the bag.

"Thank you for the lunch my prince." He kissed Jin and opened the sandwich.

"How have you been feeling suga? Any better?" He asked as he ate.

"Mhm Papa sing song so I sleep and made soup so I feel better." Yoongi explained.

"Sounds like Papa is taking good care of you." Namjoon smiled at Jin.

They stayed until Namjoons next client came.

When it was time, they picked up the rest of the boys. When they got home Jin checked their bags for homework.

He had Yoongi lay in bed to get more rest. Jungkook sat on his lap while he helped Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung with their homework.

Jungkook drew on some paper to keep himself occupied (and to not be left out in his mind).

Namjoon got home just before dinner was ready. Their dinner was as hectic as usual.

The twins talked about what they did at school, same as Hoseok. Yoongi and Jungkook ate and talked about their day as well.

Yoongi was already feeling better by bedtime after all of them got cleaned up.

When he finally got them all to sleep, Jin went to their bedroom to change.

Namjoon was so exhausted frkm work he was already sound asleep.

Jin slipped into bed next to him, kissed his forehead and whispered, "i love you Joonie."

He soon fell asleep himself, smiling away.

------------‐--------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry this took a bit. I've been updating my oneshots book alot now.

I hope you enjoyed this, it really wasn't that great but oh well its something.

I missed you guys.

Love yall

Trick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 10.9K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
334 23 22
This story is about eight friends, all of them has perfect life but something change the present... ---------- Made/ drafted: March 8,2017 Published:...
4.5K 61 14
A book of TaeKook One-shots. ✨Completed✨ This book is mine, the ideas belong to me. Please do not plagiarise this. Thank you. Co-posted on ao3 under...
1.1M 55.1K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...