Elegance | Harry Potter

By potterhy

Slow burn Harry Potter x oc! Evelyn Clermont, Fleur's sister, goes to Hogwarts despite everyone's expectatio... More

A/N
The Decision
Year 1-1 | Hogwarts
Year 1-2 | Sorting
Year 1-3 | First Day
Year 1-4 | Flying Lesson
Year 1-5 | Trolls
Year 1-6 | 3rd floor
Year 1-7 | First Game of Quidditch
Year 1-8 | Christmas
Year 1-9 | Nicolas Flamel
Year 1-10 | Detention
Year 1-11 | Trapdoor
Year 1-12 | Wizard's Chess
Proper
Disgrace
Year 2-1 | New Year
Year 2-2 | Defense Against Dark Arts
Year 2-3 | Eat Slugs
Year 2-4 | Heir of Slytherin
Year 2-5 | Chamber of Secrets
Year 2-6 | Ginny Weasley
Year 2-7 | Duel
Year 2-8 | Dumbledore
Year 2-9 | Polyjuice Potion
Year 2-10 | Basilisk
Year 2-11 | Tom Riddle
Year 2-12 | Diary of Tom Riddle
Year 2-13 | Un-Petrify
The Malfoy Ball
Knight Bus
Year 3-1 | Unexpected Ride
Year 3-2 | The Grim
Year 3-3 | Euphoria
Year 3-4 | Boggart
Year 3-5 | Lonely
Year 3-6 | Storm
Year 3-7 | Hogsmeade
Year 3-8 | Buckbeak
Year 3-9 | Scabbers
Year 3-10 | Werewolf
Yead 3-11 | Brave
Year 3-12 | Myself
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Year 4-1 | Pumpkin Pasties
Year 4-2 | Goblet of Fire
Year 4-3 | The 3 Unforgivable Curses
Year 4-4 | Age Line
Year 4-5 | Friendship
Year 4-6 | Ferret
Year 4-7 | The First Task
Year 4-8 | Partner
Year 4-9 | Yule Ball
Year 4-10 | Golden Egg
Year 4-11 | Second Task
Year 4-12 | Third Task
Year 4-13 | Barty Crouch Jr.
Dinner
Grief
Year 5-1 | The Boy who Lies
Year 5-2 | Special Quill
Year 5-3 | Relationships
Year 5-4 | New Rules
Year 5-5 | Dumbledore's Army (1)
Year 5-6 | Dumbledore's Army (2)
Year 5-7 | Dumbledore's Army (3)
Year 5-8 | Dumbledore's Army (4)
Year 5-9 | Dumbledore's Army (5)
Year 5-10 | Christmas
Year 5-11 | Dumbledore's Army (6)
Year 5-12 | Sirius Black
Year 5-13 | Department Of Mysteries
Year 5-14 | Prophecy
Year 5-15 | Dumbledore vs Voldemort
Year 5-16 | Someone Worth Fighting For
Phlegm
Joke Shop
Year 6-1 | Death Eater
Year 6-2 | Liquid Luck
Year 6-3 | Quidditch Tryouts
Year 6-4 | Butterbeer
Year 6-6 | Quidditch (2)
Year 6-7 | Won Won
Year 6-8 | Christmas Party
Year 6-9 | Burrow
Year 6-10 | Burrow (2)
Year 6-10 | Secrets
Year 6-11 | Love Potion
Year 6-12 | Sectumsempra
Year 6-13 | The Chosen One
Year 6-14 | Astronomy Tower
Sacrifices
Wedding
Muggle World
Ministry of Magic
Dumbledore's Will
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
Malfoy Mannor
Shell Cottage
Gringotts
Battle Of Hogwarts (1)
Battle Of Hogwarts (2)
Our Time
Battle Of Hogwarts (3)
...
Con.
(Bonus 1)
(Bonus 2)
End of The Story Special :)
Alternative Ending

Year 6-5 | Slug Club

14K 542 751
By potterhy

The dinner 'party' Professor Slughorn held for his 'slug club' was exceptionally boring. I could notice a pattern of the people that attended this dinner, extremely smart or talented in something, or their parents are well known. Cormac was most likely invited to the party because his parents are both from the ministry. Blaise Zabini was also invited, his mom was rich and famous but for the wrong reasons. All of her 7 husbands died and she ended up with a ton of money.

During the whole dinner, I didn't speak much. I didn't look up either knowing Cormac would be staring at me. For dessert, we were served ice cream, it was really sweet with all the syrup, just the way I liked it.

"So tell me Cormac, did you see anything of your uncle Tiberius these days?" Professor Slughorn asked.

"Yes sir, in fact, he's meant to go hunting with the minister of magic over the holidays,"

"Well, be sure to give them both my best. What about your uncle Belby? Those of you who don't know Marcus' uncle invented the wolfsbane potion, is he working on anything new?"

"I dunno, him and my dad don't get on. He says my dad's potions are rubbish. His only potion that my dad likes is the one with alcohol anyway" Belby replied shoving his face with the ice cream. From right beside him, Blaise was judging every single movement he made though not saying anything. (A/N) Rewatched this scene over and over again and couldn't figure out the hell he was saying lol.

"What about you Miss Granger, what exactly does your family do in the muggle world?"

"My parents are dentists," Hermione said making everyone look at her confused. "...They tend to people's teeth"

"Fascinating, and is that considered a dangerous profession?"

"No, although, one boy did bite my father once. He needed 10 stitches," Hermione said laughing a little. Everyone once again stopped eating and looked at her confused, Blaise and I had the same exact look on our face. The door opened and Ginny came in with red eyes drawing the attention from Hermione to her.

"Ah, Miss Weasley, come in, come in" Professor Slughorn greeted.

"Look at her eyes, they've been fighting again, her and Dean," Hermione leaned in to whisper to me.

"Sorry, I'm not usually late," She said sitting down at her seat. Her eyes were puffy and swollen, she was definitely crying for hours before coming here.

"No matter, just in time for dessert. That is if Belby has left you any," Professor Slughorn said breaking into laughter that no one joined in on except for Harry.

"Oh and I'll be expecting all of you to attend my Christmas Party just before the holidays? A date will be required," Professor Slughorn said. Once again, we all stopped to look up at him.

"Have I not told you all? Well, now you know!" He said laughing.

"I'll be delighted sir," I spoke out smiling a bit.

"Excellent!"

The rest of the dinner party went by extremely boring. He continued to ask us about our families, except Blaise, Harry, and I because of our not-so-happy family history. I didn't really mind that since Professor Slughorn wasn't exactly the most interesting person to have a conversation in.

"Alright, I think everyone's done with dessert. You all should get going before curfew," Professor Slughorn said getting up out of his seat holding the door open as we all stood up to leave.

"You two go ahead, I have a... Question for Professor Slughorn. I'll meet you guys back in the common room," He said staying back. Hermione and I eyed each other before following the rest of the students and leaving.

"I'm gonna wait for Harry," I said as Professor Slughorn closed the door.

"Okay, see you in the common room," Hermione replied before heading off to the common room.

I leaned against the wall crossing my arms closing my eyes to relax. There was a lot to think about, why Draco is suddenly trying to kill Dumbledore, who he meant by 'they'. Most importantly, what the right thing to do right now was. If I were to tell Dumbledore, obviously, according to Draco at least, I'd be putting a lot of people in danger. If I were to not tell Dumbledore, he would continue to attempt to kill Dumbledore. Who knows, maybe he might succeed.

What would happen if he succeeds? The death eaters will easily be able to get to us and the greatest threat to Voldemort will be gone. It's either I put hundreds of Hogwarts students in danger or just my loved ones. But Dumbledore would keep them safe, right?

"Hey," I opened my eyes jumping a little to see Cormac standing in front of me.

"Hi," I said standing up straight.

"I'm not sure we met properly yet, I'm Cormac Mclaggen," He said putting out his hand.

"Evelyn Clermont," I replied shaking his hand.

"What're you doing out here?"

"Waiting for... Someone"

"I see, the party was totally boring right?"

"It was manageable,"

"You're part veela?"

"Mhm," I nodded. I tried to keep my responses as short as possible. He wasn't someone I would want to have a long talk with.

"Fascinating, would you mind if I took you to the Christmas Party? You know, we could get to know each other,"

"No thank you," I said smiling. He looked at me furrowing his eyebrows laughing a little when the door opened and Harry came out.

"Harry," I called out smiling widely at him. He eyed Cormac and I before smiling back, grabbing my hand.

"Come on, let's go back to the common room," He said pulling me with him. From behind us, Cormac was furrowing his eyebrows at me, dumbfounded. I laughed a little looking away continuing to walk along the empty corridors.

"What did he want?" Harry asked.

"He asked me to go to the Christmas Party with him,"

"And did you say yes?"

"Of course not, I'm actually waiting for someone to ask me," I said making Harry smile as we stepped up the moving stairs.

"Brilliant, because I was going to ask you if you wanted to go with me?"

"Of course," I said. We stopped just in front of the painting of the fat lady who seemed to be sleeping. No one was in the corridors or on the moving stairs, it was just us two.

"I wish I could've asked you to the Yule Ball. Have I told you you looked stunning?"

"Maybe a little too late,"

"You look stunning every day though," He said making my face heat up a little. He pulled me closer putting a strand of my hair behind my ear looking into my eyes. I could get lost in his eyes any day in any situation. With no words, he cupped my cheeks with one of his hands pulling me in for a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist pulling me even closer. What had started out as a gentle kiss became more passionate. He didn't break the kiss unless we were both gasping for air. A realization had hit me, this was the third time kissing yet we were still friends.

I pulled away slightly laughing, keeping my arms wrapped around his shoulders as he looked at me slightly confused.

"We need to stop doing that," I said laughing quietly.

"Why?"

"We're just friends aren't we?"

"I'd be more than happy to be more than that, to be able to call you my girlfriend,"

"I would be too"

"In that case, would you give me the honor to?"

"Of course Harry," I said with a wide smile leaning back in to continue the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 2 7
Hermione and Draco fall in love at Hogwarts through frequent visits to the astronomy tower.
1.9K 52 15
Hermione's little sister, Marie, is joining Hogwarts. She is just a year below her sister. She can't wait to spend her Hogwarts experience with her s...
2.1K 125 31
Adela Grimm arrives to Hogwarts at the start of 4th year, and quickly becomes the school's outcast. Born from a human and a wizard, she starts off wi...
156K 2.9K 23
Harry potter is going to Hogwarts. But he's not the only one. He finds that he has a long lost sister. Follow her as she finds powers no one thought...