Oxford Boys

By Jackie-Blue

Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story... More

short Prologue
1. leaving home
2. girls time
3. party time
4. green eyes part 1
5. Green eyes part 2
6. how to deal with mistakes
7. Skater boy
8. hanging around
9. ignoring him
10. fuck off
11. confronted with my demons
12. working in a pub
13. College
14. The Old Oak
15. homework
16. Jake's first POV
17. talking
18. getting the mind sorted
19. Losing my senses
20. how to feel
21. Jake's POV: crazy
22. panicking
23. weekend
24. smoking hot
25. Stop
26. begging
28. need to talk
29. Popcorn
30. Grams
31. Jake's POV my girlfriend
32. kicking your ass
33. staying for the night
34. Jake's POV dating part 1
35. Jake's POV dating part 2
36. emotions
37. Halloween awakening
38. home
39. secrets
40. Jake's POV How to save a life
41. Jake's POV friends
42. Jake's POV dealing with reality
43. Evans's POV how to fix things
44. missing him like hell
45. spilling the beans
46. responding
47. letting go
48. Jake's POV needing her
49. Calm down
50. moving on
51. summer heat
52. waking up
53. King's Lynn again
54. fairground
55. Being unusual traditional
Epilogue
Announcement Sequel
Announcement Update

27.Jake's POV scared of waking up

5.2K 166 148
By Jackie-Blue

I wake up with my arms wrapped around the most beautiful girl in the world. My body still feels exhausted in a good way from our night activities. It must be way into the day, as the sun is shining bright outside my window. Well no surprise after we fucked all night. The last time I looked at the clock it was gone 6am.

Just thinking about last night has me hard again, even if my muscles do ache. If I thought we fucked a lot the last time, it was nothing in comparison to last night. Sam will probably feel sore and her muscles will be aching too. We just couldn't seem to stop. We fucked hard and rough and then again slow making love, we tried positions I have never tried before. Keeping her suspended in the air was definitely one of those and it was amazing. More than that even, it was mind blowing.

Sam's orgasms are beautiful, god the look on her face, the intensity of her body reactions. Her sex clenches so hard around my dick as if her life depends on it. I know I'll never get enough of it. And even if it wasn't for the sex, her kisses are divine, her whole body and soul are divine.

During the night I wanted to tell her how much I love her so many times, but I was afraid how she'd react. And now I am afraid of her waking up. I mean surely during the night she sobered up, but maybe she was just full of adrenaline giving into the lust. What if she wakes up and hates me even more, because I took advantage of her being drunk. For god's sake, I really didn't want to give into her. Maybe I should have tried harder, after all I was nowhere near as drunk as her.

Did I want to gain her back? Absolutely! But not like this. Not while she was hurt, drunk and vulnerable.

Perhaps I shouldn't have carried her in my room in the first place. But when she kissed that guy, I couldn't think straight, I knew she was doing it out of despite. Her smirk told me that, yet it felt like a slap into my face. Besides I didn't want her to do anything she might regret. And now I might have made it even worse for her, than if I let her go with that guy.

As much as I loved the night, love having her here in my arms, smelling her fragrance, just as much guilt and fear washes over me right now.

What if she never wants to see me again after what happened last night?

My nose dips into her hair, I just need to memorize her fragrance. I feel like I'm on the edge of a cliff right now and she is about to push me down.

I've been so fucking down for so long without her. I only started recovering a tiny bit, when I came here last year and left my parents behind. Fucking around with some random girls chased away the demons of the past for a short while. Hell, I'll even admit to it, I am a fucking man whore, well was until Sam reappeared. No attachments made it easy not to fall so deep ever again while being a jerk. And now I am right on the verge of falling and for the second time it will be my own fault. It scares the shit out of me.

At the moment I just wish for her to sleep as long as possible, to enjoy her here with me before my heart might get shattered. With every inch of my body I try to memorize how she feels in this moment against my body, sleeping peacefully.

She's a beauty and watching her sleep is a pleasure. Which reminds me of Thursday, she mentioned nightmares. It sounded like she has them regular and it scares me, her nightmares might have the same reason as mine, only hers will probably be even worse as she lived through it.

My heart speeds up when I hear her breathing change and feel her body move. Fuck she turns around and her eyes flutter open looking straight into mine. Her beautiful blue eyes, they look like a lagoon colour I've never seen on any other eyes than hers. How could I not realize it was her underneath the mask? I still don't get it. Full of tension I wait for any reaction from her, desperate to know she will forgive me.

Instead she is just looking right into my eyes and it feels like she's looking deep into my soul at the same time. I daren't move. She's not jumped out of bed and she isn't yelling at me yet either. That's a good sign, right? Please, please let it be a good sign.

Her lips tug slightly upwards, I think my heart just skipped a few beats at that sight. Ok, I might just try and make the first move, as I can't bear it anymore, not knowing what is going on in that beautiful mind.

"Hey", yeah damn brave you idiot.

"Hey", she answers while her lips form into a beautiful smile.

Oh my god she is fucking smiling at me. And a fool as I am I can't help but give her a big smile back.

"Did you sleep well?", ok I am definitely not getting straight to the point, I should tell her how sorry I am and hope she forgives me one more time. She wants to start talking but I put my pointer finger to her lip. "Before you say something, I am so sorry Sam. You were drunk and I should have fought harder against my longings."

Her face frowns and then a smirk appears. "I'll answer your first question instead of saying anything to that second part. I've never slept better and god I dreamt we had awesome mind-blowing sex all night. It was so good I still feel it lingering on my body. Tell me did you have the same dream?", her fingers trace my angel wing tattoo on the chest giving me sweet shivers, while she smirks.

Fuck, does this mean what I think it does? My heartbeat is skyrocketing so hard, it feels like it's going to jump out of my rib cage any second.

"Does this mean you are not mad? Because I really should have held myself back."

Her hand touches my jawline. "Jake, I told you last night, I was totally clear at mind. Yes, I know I was fucking drunk. But I knew exactly what I wanted and what I was doing."

"Do you regret it?" I just need to hear it from her.

"Do you?"

"I don't know. I mean it was amazing, jeez far more than that. But I am so fucking afraid I made things worse for you, for us."

"Well I don't regret it."

"You sure?"

"I am Jake."

I don't know what to say, the feeling is overwhelming me right now. But what does this mean for us? Was it another one-off thing for her, or like she put it a two-off thing? Does she feel more?

"What's bothering you?", she asks me while her fingers trace the wrinkles from me frowning.

"I don't want to let you go, once you leave my bed today. I know I don't deserve a place in your heart after what I did to you. But damn I love you Sam, always have and always will. I'd bake you heart sand cakes over and over again just to see you smile at me like you always did. Gosh we were just kids, but already then I had a crush on you. You own my fucking heart as long as I can remember and it only grew stronger."

Tears are leaking from her eyes, fuck I said too much. She is going to run I know it, and why shouldn't she after all I did to her. Saying I love you at this point was way too early. Fucking idiot!

"I'm so sorry Sam, I shouldn't have said that much. Please don't cry." My thumb softly drives over the tears flowing down her cheeks and a deep pain rushes through my heart at the sight of them.

"Don't dare take one single of those words back, unless you didn't mean them."

"I meant every single word, but I didn't want to make you cry. Fuck I am such an idiot."

"You are an idiot Jake, but out of other reasons than those words. Those words mean the world to me. You told me last night how much you missed me. I don't know if it was just in the bliss of the moment, but fuck Jake I missed you too. I missed you like hell."

More tears are now flowing free from her eyes, streaming down her face. These tears showing me just how much she missed me too. I cup her face and start kissing her tears away. The moment my lips connect with her skin I feel this tingling sensation on them. My thumb reaches out again to wipe the tears on her right side away. She lets me and doesn't retreat as I feared.

Slowly I start peppering kisses against her jawline. I draw back a little and look at her sweet full lips, lips I want to feel on every inch of my body. Gosh the things she does with those lips. And how the fuck is it possible her kisses taste like cherries? She sucks the bottom lip in and bites on it, something I find fucking hot. My eyes retreat to hers, she's watching me. She saw me staring at her drinking her in.

"Just gonna stare at them? Or do you intend to do something with them?"

"I wasn't sure if you want to."

"Jake I am lying naked in your bed, your hard dick is pressed against my thighs. Don't you think if I minded you kissing me, I would have left already? Don't be such a pussy, you've been jerking off to me most of the week I think I deserve a kiss for that."

I can't help but chuckle. Gosh this is my Sam and then again, she isn't. This Sam is damn filthy and I like it a lot.

"Well I did the work, so you should be kissing me!"

"Ha, for what? You had the pleasure and I gave you the material to it. What have you done for me? I deserve a kiss from you first."

"Oh, I think in your mind you had enough material from me too, how often did you get yourself off on this thought?"

See how far I can push this? Although I really am damn curious, did she get herself off thinking about me, like I did it with her?

"Oh Skater boy, my mind belongs to me. Guess you'll never find out", she shrugs and I see the amusement in her eyes.

Her fingers trace my jawline, going down my neck and following the outskirts of my tattoo on the chest. She's biting that lip again, while her eyes follow her fingers. Fuck I nearly groan just to this simple touch. What the fuck is she doing to me?

My breath is coming heavier and slowly my head is scooting closer to hers again. My thumb touches her lip and I gently brush across it, I see her closing her eyes giving in to this touch and her lips part slightly. Once my lips are only inches away from hers, I feel her hot breath fan against my lips. Fuck I am so doomed, I need her in every single way. Not fighting it anymore my lips dip down that last bit until I feel her lips brush against mine. Very slow and gentle our lips connect with each other.

With my hands I cup her face, while our mouths mould together. Our tongues dancing with each other in the most sensual way. Before Sam I never kissed a girl before who also has a tongue piercing. She sure knows how to use it. No girl has ever kissed me this good. As I suck her bottom lip she moans softly into my mouth, her moans are so fucking sexy making my dick twitch immediately.

I pull her closer into my arms and feel her bare tits pressed against my chest. Her nipples are already hard and asking for my attention. God these tits were made for me and I need to taste them right now. My lips leave hers and start kissing their way down, I take care of that sweet spot of hers on the neck first. I cup one breast while my tongue latches down to her hard nipple on the other side, drawing moans from her.

Holy fuck! Her hand has moved down without me even noticing it and she is starting to pump me, a deep groan escapes my mouth. My hand leaves her breast, drawing circles down her skin until I reach her clit. Fuck I love her brazilian waxing, it's damn hot and gives me better access. I already feel the heat coming from her body before I have even started. Gently I push her thighs apart while my thumb massages her clit in slow circles before I dip one finger in her sweet pussy. Just feeling how damn wet she already is makes me want her badly. And the way she is pumping me merciless I won't be able to keep up for long anymore.

"I want you Sam, so badly", I whisper against her lips and then kiss her fierce.

My hand reaches out for the condoms, damn it's the last one. I can't believe we went through a whole packet of ten in one night. It usually lasts me nearly a month.

I know exactly how I want her right now. Hurried I roll the condom over while I see Sam's eyes fixed on it.

"I want to watch you riding me", I say under my heavy breath, lifting her on to me.

I want to watch her close, see how she takes what she needs. Very slowly she starts moving down, so slow it's nearly a torture. She takes me in inch by inch and her face is telling me she likes it a lot. Once she has taken me in fully, she starts moving a little faster. Needing her lips on mine I pull her down to kiss her fierce, fuelling the fire deep down inside me like I've only felt it with her. We swallow each other's moans. She sits herself up straight again, her fingers digging into my abs, while she grinds harder and faster into me. Automatically my pelvis moves upwards against her, thrusting into her.

Fuck I don't know where to look, my eyes go back and forth between her tits bouncing to our thrusts and the motion on her face. Her eyes clouded and full of lust, her mouth open while moaning, her whole expression crying out the pleasure.

A pleasure mirroring my own.

My hands wrap tighter around her hips as the sensation is getting incredible. I can feel she is close and all tensed up.

"Come for me!" I groan loud. I need her to come now as I can't hold back much longer.

Her head drops back as I feel her sex starting to clench. "Holy fuck, yes", she cries out while I pull her harder on to me, my dick throbbing hard inside her while we both roll through our orgasms. My whole body on edge from the sensation riding through it.

Heavy panting, she lets herself drop on to my chest while I wrap my arms around her, needing to feel her as close as possible. She feels so perfect and right in my arms.

Just as I plant a kiss on her hair, a loud pounding on my apartment door starts off.

"Open the fucking door, we need to talk Jake!" Evans voice appears.

"Fuck", Sam mutters while tensing up.

Damn I hope she doesn't regret it, now that she has heard his voice.

A/N: This chapter was meant to show Jake from his side he tries to hide. What do you think about his POV? What about Evans is he trouble now?

Thanks for reading, please don't forget to comment and hit the star button <3

A song matching Sam's emotions in the last couple of days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
448K 15K 52
Ivy knows it's time to return to her childhood seaside town to battle the demons of her past. Two years away from her friends, family and the beloved...
3.5M 97.2K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
3.9M 83.9K 65
𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She is in her first year of college with a f...