Got7 Book Of Ships(Closed For...

By Coconut_Kid

The title speaks for itself More

1.I'm Not Jealous (Markson)
2.Winter's Tale(2Jae)
3.Sweet Boredom (Markson)
4.Me And My Broken Heart (Yuyoung)
5.Afternoon Games (Markson)
6.After Hours (MarkBum)
7.One Night Stand (JinMark)
8.Babysitting (Markson)
9.Let's Play A Game (MarkBam-hybrid)
10.Two Minus One Equals Two (JinMarkSon)
11.Love At First Blowjob (2Jae)
13.We Found Love (JinMarkSon)
14.Haunted (Markson)
15.Stalker (JackJae)
16.Confessions (JaeSon)
19.Anniversary (JackBam)
100 Truths About Your Author

12.Liar,liar,pants on fire (Markson)

3.9K 137 40
By Coconut_Kid

Finally i update..how long has it been *checks the time line* 11 days...oops *smiles cutely* I'm so sorry,the school started again and i have to study again.

Request from:afiqahzmn

Enjoy!

_____________________

It was a rather peaceful evening at the dorm.The living room,where all the boys were seated, was unusually quiet except for occasional oh’s and ah’s along with a small chuckles and stifled laughter.

All the members found their comfy place inside the room watching TV.Their eyes were big,glued to the shining screen as they watched their teammate goofing around in the latest episode of Roommate.Jackson’s smile was a proud and satisfied one as he examined the faces of his friends that were a mix of amazement and amusement.Hell,he was even in awe at himself,but that was because of his never lacking confidence and oversized ego.

On the other hand,from the other side of the couch,Mark wasn’t watching TV.No.He was burning holes through the screen,his intense gaze aimed specifically at the brown haired girl that was working his every single nerve like crazy.And she wasn’t even aware of it.Then again,no one was.And Mark planned to keep it that way.He certainly didn’t need more problems in his life beside already existing ones-constant exhaustion due to the tight schedule and an enormous crush on his best friend and teammate,Jackson.

He shook his head,eagerly trying to get rid of those thoughts,scolding himself inside of his mind.

‘Stop over thinking it dammit!’

‘’Hey Mark,you okay?’’A voice,the last one he wanted to hear,snapped him from his thoughts.His dark eyes met Jackson’s and he gulped slightly.

‘’Yeah,everything’s fine’’His voice came out barely above the whisper,and to everyone else it might had sounded suspicious.But to the oblivious Jackson it was a normal response.He nodded,flashing one of his beautiful smiles at Mark's direction before turning around,attention back on the TV.

Mark’s heart skipped a beat and in a moment it wasn’t even funny.He sighed deeply,rubbing hands across his slightly pale face as he tried to focus back on the show.He wished that he didn’t though.

Jackson came up on the screen,which wasn’t bad at all,but with him was the person he unreasonably hated the most for a past few months.Heo Youngji

‘Stop looking,you’ll only get hurt’He told himself but it seemed like his eyes didn’t want to collaborate with him.They stayed glued to the screen,eyelids not dropping for a second.

Jackson and Youngji were fighting,as usual,but even a blind person could see that they honestly cared about each other.The way Jackson looked at her from the corner of his eye and fixed her jacket when it fell down,exposing her shoulder 'inappropriately' and in return she smiled at him and even laughed soundlessly when he told her some lame joke.

Mark would laugh too only if Jackson wanted to tell him that joke first.

Unconsciously,his hands formed a fist,nails digging into his palms as his jaw tightened,but he was still looking nonetheless.

Jackson’s hand came up to brush the bangs out of her eyes and for a moment Mark could swear he saw her eyes widened before they went back to normal.His breath somehow got stuck in his throat and he felt a burning sensation in his eyes.

‘No,not now’He repeated over and over again,but when he saw Jackson his arm around her shoulder,pulling her into his side closer,he completely lost it.

Almost tripping over his own feet,he got up from the crowded couch,basically sprinting into his and Jackson’s shared room.He ignored every call of his name because non of those voices belong to Jackson.He laid down onto the bed,face flat against the pillow as he finally let his tears free.But that was as far as he was willing to go.Besides the tears,nothing else will be let out.Jackson isn’t worth it.

‘I don’t care,he can go with his dear Youngji.’Mark desperately said to himself ’He can even leave the group for all that I care’But the truth was completely opposite.He wanted to hear Jackson’s footsteps echoing down the hallway,to hear the door open and to feel Jackson’s body lay beside his,arms wrapping tightly around his waist.

Laughs erupted from the other side of the door,but they never quite managed to reach Mark’s ears as he turned around and cried himself to sleep.

***

It was around midnight when the door cracked open.Just like the door,Mark’s eyes opened slightly only to be closed seconds later effected by the light outside.He grunted turning over,desperately trying to ignore someone’s presence and fall back to sleep.He was just about to doze off again when that rude,uninvited person slid in the bed right next to him. For a moment he felt nothing more than strangers breath on his neck but soon enough,to fast for Mark’s liking,their arms wrapped around his waist.

Anyone else would probably jump up from the bed with the speed of light,screaming bloody murder,but Mark stayed perfectly still knowing all to well who was hugging him from behind.Uneven breath came out of his mouth as Jackson pressed their bodies closer together and goosebumps erupted all over his skin.

‘’What happened?’’Jackson asked,his breath warm,tickling Mark’s neck causing him to feel everything but uncomfortable.

‘’Nothing’’He simply repeated,voice still dead with sleep but alive enough to prove the point.

‘’You're lying’’Jackson whispered into his ear,smirking against his skin.

‘’I’m not’’Mark said,already getting frustrated with Jackson's determination to get him to speak.

‘’Turn around  and look at me then’’He said smugly.

Mark hesitated but eventually decided that it would be best to just turn around and get this over with.He did just that,swiftly but gracefully,he turned around,instantly met with dark eyes glistening in the dark.They reflected his own minus the puffiness and redness.

‘’Have you been crying?’’Jackson asked sounding worried all of  the sudden and Mark mentally cursed the moon for shining so brightly,illuminating the small room.

‘’No’’

‘’Stop lying’’Jackson repeated.

‘’I’m not’’Mark bit back not being able to stop his mouth from frowning a little.

‘Why can’t he just leave me alone?’He thought too tired and too frustrated to pay attention to his fast beating heart and the warmth that travelled through his body,skin burning under Jackson’s touch.

‘’You’re crying again’’Jackson said matter-of-factly pulling Mark closer,so that their noses were touching.Mark’s breath hitched and he tried to raise his palm in order to wipe the escaped tears away but Jackson’s own hand stopped him.

He closed the small space between them,bringing his lips in the level of Mark’s cheek before kissing the small tear away.If Mark’s heart was beating hard before ,than now he was prepared to have a sudden heart attack.His body trembled at its own accord,lips parting less than inch,letting small puffs of air out.

‘’W-What are you doing?’’He chocked out,shocked,and confused with his teammates actions.The dark haired boy smiled cheekily before planting another kiss to his cheek.At that moment,along with the moon,Mark also cursed his lack of confidence and the fact that Jackson could see the pink staining his cheeks.

‘’Are you blushing?’’Jackson sounded amused and Mark wanted to smack that smug smile off from his face.

‘’No’’

‘’Didn’t I tell you to stop lying?’’Mark looked down all flustered trying his best to ignore the warmth of his damn cheeks.However,he didn’t get a chance to hide for long because Jackson’s fingers trapped his chin,raising his head up again.Their eyes met once more only this time Mark saw something different in those dark orbs of his.He felt like he was under a spell.

Maybe that’s why he didn’t even flinch when Jackson scooted closer,breath fanning his lips and he surely didn’t move an inch when a pair of soft lips captured his own.He only gasped softly when Jackson’s tongue traced his bottom lips teasingly but,not being able to deny anything anymore,he parted his mouth giving Jackson full access in.

There was no war for dominance,no inappropriate touches.Jackson’s hands stayed around Mark’s waist throughout the whole kiss,his lips only touching Mark’s lightly,feather like, as their noses bumped against one another gently.

Mark was the one to pull away,partly because he needed to breath again and partly because he didn’t think he could survive much more with those sinfully sweet lips against his own.

‘’Now ,will you tell me what’s wrong?’’Jackson broke the slightly uncomfortable silence first leaning  to plant a kiss on Mark’s neck.The red haired male let out one single choppy breath.

‘’I got annoyed’’Mark replied playing with the hem of Jackson’s shirt.He wished that the younger male would eventually take it off.This heat inside of him was starting to get too much to bare.Jackson hummed against the older’s skin leaving more butterfly kisses across the tender flesh.It was like a silent sign for Mark to continue.

‘’You used to say good morning to me first when you wake up and you always made me coffee’’Mark said,pouting.To someone else Mark’s reasons might sound lame,but when the day is long and when he is too tired to even lift his head up,Jackson’s small signs of attention were enough to get him living through one more day.’’All you talk about these days is Roommate and that stupid girl-‘’Mark sharply stopped himself from speaking more.

The kisses suddenly stopped,leaving Mark nervous and a bit disappointed.However the last thing he expected to see on Jackson’s face when he got back up was a wide,blinding,grin.

‘’Mark’’He started in a teasing playful voice and Mark wanted to dig himself a grave and die.’’Are you jealous on Youngji?’’He asked sounding even more amused then before.

‘Do we even have a shovel in the dorm?’Mark questioned himself.

‘’I’m not jelous’’He replayed trying to glare at Jackson but his gaze melted as he saw that the grin was replaced by a gentle smile.He was about to protest and deny everything before Jackson kissed him again.The kiss was longer than a simple peck on the lips but still not near enough for mark.That’s why he,eyes still shut,leaned forward in hope to connect their lips again.The younger rapper of the group chuckled at the red head.When Mark opened his eyes he pouted again,this time not even trying to hide the red cheeks.

‘’There’s no reason to be jealous of her’’Mark wanted to scoff at Jackson’s words but he restrained himself from doing so.’’After all,she doesn’t get kisses like that from me’’He whispered low into Mark’s ear,voice thick with seductiveness,making Mark’s body turn into jello.Good thing he was laying down or else he would melt right there at the spot.

‘’I like you Mark’’Jackson said trailing his lip across Mark’s cheek before kissing the corner of his mouth.Mark wanted to jump and do a happy dance,maybe even a flip or a cartwheel.Than he reminded himself that it was 2 in the morning and that he would make a fool out of himself in front of Jackson.That’s why he settled with a small smile.

‘’So’’Jackson begun nervously’’Do you like me to?’’Jackson’s eyes got bigger as he stared at the older male his face holding the small traces of doubt

‘’No’’It was Mark’s turn to smirk when he saw the look on Jackson’s face.However,his lips twitched into a large grin only seconds later.Letting a sigh of relief, Jackson held their gazes again before his mouth formed a playful smirk.

‘’We have to do something about that lying mouth of yours’’He murmured before connecting their lips in a heart melting kiss.

______________________________

I hope this was good,i'm a bit rusty *laughs*

Vote,Comment if you want more 

See ya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...