15.Stalker (JackJae)

Hello my little unicorns.That sounded corny as hell. *shrugs* whatever.

I wanted to give you a heads up about my new story/book/novel/ that's coming soon.I hope you guys are ready for it because i know i'm not lol

Without further ado,let's start with this fluffy one shot of Jackson and Youngjae.Never did this ship,don't quite ship them but whatever.it's always fun to write new stuff and get out of your comfort zone.

Sorry if this is too short and sucks,i'm still slightly blocked when it comes to writing.

Requested by :Gwyneth_GOT7

Enjoy!

__________________

‘’He messaged you again?’’Jinyoung asked,his brows furrowing slightly as he stopped by his friend,examining the laptop screen.Youngjae sighed dropping his head in his hands.

‘’Of course he did,’’he said rubbing his face,‘’Just like he does every single fucking day.’’He finished off sarcastically.Jinyoung snickered before sitting down beside the blond haired boy.Putting a hand on his shoulder, he offered one of his famous bright smiles.

‘’Don’t worry Jae,just don’t replay to him and everything’s gonna be fine.’’Jinyoung’s smile didn’t flatter and neither did Youngjae’s frown.

‘’He’s coming tomorrow to see our show.’’Youngjae said not sounding enthusiastic at all.Sure,that Jackson guy was really cute but messaging someone every single day isn’t cute at all.It’s suffocating.And Youngjae was starting to get tired of it.

Jinyoung wasn’t smiling anymore.

‘’Do you not want him there?Because if you want,we can tell the security to kick-‘’

‘’We can’t kick him out.He payed for the ticket.And besides,he can’t do anything to me with all the big buff men around.’’Youngjae looked away from the laptop screen for a second ‘’Right?’’

The dark haired male gave him a slightly dumbfounded look before he smiled again,this time nervously.

‘’Well yeah,unless he didn’t get the ticket for Meet&Greet,then you’ll have to meet him,I guess.’’Jinyoung laughed his nervousness off as Youngjae gave him a pointed look.

The laptop beeped,signaling a new message.

Only one look was needed for Youngjae to groan,digging his face into the pillow.

‘’He bought the damned ticket.’’

***

Sweat was already dripping off of Youngjae’s forehead when the last song came to an end.He,along with his other five members,panted,smiling thankfully to the cheering crowd.

His eyes scanned the mass of people frantically,only to make sure that the certain male was,or wasn’t there.A breath of relief left his mouth when he didn’t spot the source of his anxiety aka Jackson Wang ,his biggest Fan-boy.

‘’Lets’ go Jae,we have to change and then we have Meet&Greet.’’Jaebum said,patting his shoulder before walking away,grinning at something Yugyeom had  previously said.

Youngjae gladly obeyed,walking slowly behind his teammates,feeling quite excited to finally get out of his sweaty clothes.

***

‘’Can you please sign this for my sister?’’A girl,with long,brown hair asked,smiling shyly at Youngjae.He returned the smile before scribbling short message and handing it to the flustered girl.

‘’Thank you so much,’’she bowed.’’Got6 Fighting!’’She raised her hand In a fist,still trying to hide her pink cheeks.

‘Cute.’ Youngjae thought before bringing his attention back to the CD that was suddenly placed in front of him.

‘’Who should I make this for?’’He asked not raising his head.

He heard a husky laugh and froze.

‘’I guess you can write something like ‘For my biggest fan,wild and sexy,Jackson?’’Youngjae looked up,immediately meet with a familiar face of a person that basically stalked him for the past few days.Their eyes locked and for a moment Youngjae could swear that Jackson smirked.He gulped.

Lowered his gaze again,his sweaty hand trembled slightly as he wrote down a short message.Different one,of course.

‘’Are you usually this quite?’’Asked Jackson,leaning on his hands over the table.Youngjae scooted away,his face becoming heated by each passing moment.

‘’Just with the people I don’t know.’’He mumbled under his breath,putting the signed CD into Jackson’s waiting hand.Their fingers brushed and Youngje pulled away his hand quickly,dropping it by his side.He didn’t miss the older male’s slightly annoying,but sexy smirk.

‘’We can get to know each other then.’’He said,suddenly very close to Youngjae’s flushed face.’’What do you say?’’He asked,reaching his hand out in order for Youngjae to take it.

‘’You’re holding the line.’’Youngjae muttered,his voice a bit firmer.

‘’You’re holding my hand.’’Jackson answered back,his voice laced with humor.Youngjae’s eyes widened before he snatched his hand away,lowering his gaze.

‘’Can i take this as a yes?’’Jackson asked pulling away to examine the blond boy before him.Even though his hair was washed out,and his face red as a tomato,he still looked adorable and irresistible.

‘’I’ll say yes,only if you stop bothering me further,’’was Youngjae’s response as he glanced up again,feeling a bit more confident with his voice.

‘He has nice eyes.And nose.And lips,And face.’ Youngjae shook his head awkwardly trying to get those thoughts out of his head.

‘’I won’t promise anything.’’Jackosn chuckled and Youngjae got lost in the sound of his intoxicating voice.He wondered how would that voice sound closer to his ear,breath on his neck,lips pressed to his own.

This time,even banging his head on the table wouldn't do absolutely nothing.

It felt like he was under some kind of a spell,but in reality it was just Jackson’s dangerous charm hypnotizing him.He had to admit,Jackson was very intriguing.

With a defeated sigh,he took a peace of paper,writing his phone number on it and giving it to Jackson.This time,however, Youngjae didn’t blush and Jackson didn’t smirk.He did smile widely,his eyes crinkling.Youngjae decided that he liked his smile.A lot.

‘’I’ll call you,don’t worry.’’Jackson said,sounding excited.

It was Youngjae’s turn to smirk now‘’I don’t even doubt it,I know you will.’’He said playfully.With one last big smile,Jackson said his greetings and turned around,leaving.

As Youngjae slumped back against the chair,he let out a big breath out.Jinyoung gave him a confused look from the other side of the table but he just brushed it off,smiling.

In that moment Youngjae also decided that he liked Jackson Wang.A lot.

__________________

D'aww,that was kind of cute? Right? No? Okay *pouts and sits on the floor*

Vote,Comment,You know the drill.

See ya <3