7.One Night Stand (JinMark)

One JinMark shot for you guys!

Requested by:maraangelica

Hope you like it!

________________________

Mark’s POV

My mom always told me not to talk with strangers.She always took time telling me that there are many different people in this world and not all of them are kind and they can easily take advantage of me.However,being the rebellious kid I am ,I didn’t listen to her.And now that I’m half naked in the bed that’s not my own ,with black haired stranger still sleeping soundly next to me,I took her words in consideration.

But this guy,whose name I forgot,didn’t take advantage of me.It’s my fault for giving into my desires.

*Last night*

I’m definitely not  a big fan of the clubs, but my friend Jackson didn’t even bother to ask as he drag me to one anyway. I was sitting by the bar awkwardly ,sipping on some drink that had an awfully bitter tastento it,watching Jackson dance the night away with some girl.

Wit a sigh,I turned around on my stool,not really wanting to see my best friend in his grinding action.Inside this crowded club was to hot,to dark and to loud to even hear my own thoughts and that’s why I almost missed someones voice shouting over the music.

‘’Excuse me!’’The said person shouted making me turn my head to the side just to see a bartender waving at me.I looked at him quizzically before asking him why is he calling me.He smirked pointing at the full glass that,somehow magically appeared in front of me,before pointing a finger on the other side of the bar.

I wanted to scoff at his poor manners,but I followed the direction his finger pointed to.My gaze landed on a very good looking,black haired male who waved a small wave in my direction before smirking.

‘’That gentleman over there sent you a drink.’’The bartender finally explained smiling while I raised my eyebrow ,eyeing the drink curiously.To be honest ,it looked quite intimidating.I nodded my head in gratitude in the direction of the mysterious man before taking the sip of my drink.I guess he got my message of appreciation because he was already walking towards me, sitting at the stool beside mine.

‘’Park Jinyoung,nice to meet you.’’His voice was surprisingly very smooth and soothing and I found myself staring at his soft ,full lips.

‘’Mark Tuan.’’I snapped out of my trance and took his extended hand into mine for a firm handshake.I noted how his hands were really soft.

‘’So Mark,do you like the drink?’’He asked a little bit louder trying not to shout to much ,but that was basically impossible since the music was so loud.At the mention of the liquor I took the sip,actually enjoying  the sweet bitterness that tickled my taste buds.

‘’Yeah,thank you.’’I answered politely ,returning the smile he gave me seconds earlier.

‘’So…’’He started a bit unsure,lowering his gaze at the glass in his hands,’’Are you here alone?''At his question I glanced at the dance floor,looking for any kind of sign that my idiot of a friend was still here.However,I didn’t seem to find anyone drunk as fuck dancing shirtless on the dance floor.

‘’No,I’m alone.’’I took a sip of the drink again glancing at the handsome male behind the rim of my glass and jugging by the look on his face,he was satisfied with the answer.Even though it was dark,I didn’t miss how he inched closer to,smirk plastered firmly on his pluhs lips.I would be afraid of him if I didn’t find him somewhat attractive and alluring.