3.Sweet Boredom (Markson)

This is a request by my lovely jagiya,love you! <3 Hope you like it :3

Request by:K_Pop_Fantasy

__________________________

‘’Babe,I’m bored’' Jackson groaned,earning an eye roll from his boyfriend.

‘’You said that five times already.’’Mark focused his attention back on TV,actually interested in the show that was on.’’If you’re that bored,get your ass up from the couch and do something.’’He added,not taking his gaze away from the shining screen.

‘’But that requires a lot of moving!’’Jackson whined again,letting out a frustrated sigh.Mark decided to ignore his boyfriend’s childish behavior(partly because he was used to it by now),as his eyes stayed glued to the moving pictures on the screen.

Sensing that he was being ignored,Jackson crossed his arms over bis chest.’’You’re no fun.’’He said,getting more silence as a respond.He was ready to  get up and go to their room when a sudden idea struck him.A smirk appeared on his lips as he got up and jumped on the sofa,landing not-so-gracefully on Mark.The older male let out a painful groan,smacking the younger’s head forcefully.

‘’Yah!Why did you do that?’’He asked glaring at Jackson who just smiled cheekily at him.

‘’Sorry,I thought it was going to be more romantic.’’Jackson's grin widened while he adjusting himself so they could be more comfortable.Even thought Mark was slightly annoyed with Jackson,he couldn’t help himself by pressing his body close to Jackson’s warm one,sighing in content.Jackson,in return wrapped his arms around the older male,resting his chin on top of Mark’s head.

They watched TV in comfortable silence,and Mark was hoping that Jackson wasn’t bored anymore,so he could watch the show with no further disturbance.

Too bad that he was never a man full of luck.

‘’Mark?’’

‘’Yes?’’

‘’I’m bored.’’

‘’Goddamn it!’’Mark snapped getting up from the couch.Jackson looked at him innocently as he fluttered his big lashes while grinning like an idiot.Coming to terms with the fact that there’ll be no more TV watching,Mark pinched the bridge of his nose,sighing deeply.

‘’So you’re bored huh?’’He asked,but it’s not like he needed an answer,so he didn’t wait for one,’’Come on.’’He turned around,heading to the direction of the kitchen.Jackson was rather confused,but he followed his boyfriend obediently like a little puppy.

‘’Why are we going into the kitchen?’’He asked curiously and a little bit anxiously.Maybe Mark was going to stab him with a knife for being so awfully annoying lately.

‘’We’re going to bake a cake.’’Mark answered not turning around to face Jackson who stopped suddenly,staring in disable.

‘’But that’s what girls do!’’He whined again,only getting on Mark’s nerves more with each passing minute.Red haired male turned around swiftly,with perfectly raised eyebrow.

‘’You said you were bored,right?’’Mark said with a slight playfulness in his tone and Jackson grumbled something to himself.His own statement was turned against him.Not fair.

‘’Okay,let’s do it.''

As soon as they entered the big kitchen Mark immediately opened the fridge pulling out the needed ingredients.Jackson could only stand in the middle of the kitchen and stare at his boyfriend awe stuck.He didn’t actually know Mark could bake,so this was a plesant surprise for him.

‘’How did you learn to bake?’’He aske,standing close by Mark's side peeking across his shoulder to see what the elder was doing.

‘’My grandmother taught me.’’Mark answered distractedly,  reading through the recipe they were going to use.‘’Okay,you crack four eggs in this bowl,separating the yolk from white.’’Mark commanded and Jackson was quick to crack all four of them,quite messily.

‘’I think I messed something up.’’He confessed truthfully,trying not to laugh out loud at the look Mark gave him.

‘’When I said crack four eggs I meant one at the time,without throwing them in with shell.’’Jackson chuckled letting out a small ‘Sorry’,as he watched Mark who was desperately trying to fix the mess he made.

‘’Leave this to me,you go and mix milk and cocoa powder into that blue bowl over there.''He said,pointing in the direction of the counter.’’I hope you can do that.’’Mark added sarcastically.Jackson roll his eyes.

‘’I’m not that stupid,you know.’’Jackson stated,opening the bag of cocoa powder with force,making the brown ,floury dust spread everywhere,but mainly on him.Mark turned around looking pissed off,but a soon as he saw Jackson covered in cocoa,he snorted,trying to stifle his laugh.

‘’You are cleaning this mess by yourself,Jackson’’He said through his teeth,trying too hard not to let out a laugh or anchuckle.Jackson,on the other hand,desperately tried to get floury substance out of his mouth making weird faces.

‘’Let me help you.’’Mark said taking the rag from counter and soaking it a little before stepping close to Jackson and wiping the cocoa from his face.Their faces were separated only by inches,and Jackson stared at older male’s lips,noting how he bit at them softly when he was focused on something.

He leaned in kissing those plump lips softly before pulling away grinning."Thanks,babe."

Mark obviously blushed trying to hide it by turning around quickly and dusting off the rag.

‘’Okay,no more messing around,we have a cake to bake.’’Mark said,still flustered going back to his business,with Jackson following close behind.

***

After what felt like an eternity of trying to get the recipe right,and mixing it all up together nicely,Mark and Jackson collapsed on the couch,exhausted.

‘’Who knew baking could worn you out so much.’’He sighed tiredly as he laid his head in Mark's lap.They were silently waiting for their little masterpiece to be ready so they could pull it out of the oven.While they were waiting,Marks fingers played with Jackosn’s hair, massaging his scalp skilfully.If Jackson was a cat,he would most definitely purr in bliss.

‘’Was I really that annoying?’’

‘’Yup.’’

‘’Were you mad at me?’’

‘’Yup.’’

‘’Do you still love me?’’

‘’Yup.’’

Jackson grinned and sat up,kissing Mark'ss lips tenderly before hugging him tightly.’’I love you too.’’He said kissing his boyfriends lips again,only this time with much more passion.He laid Mark onto his back on the couch,before climbing on top of him not taking the smirk off of his lips.Mark blushed and moaned softly as Jackson’s lips made a contact with a soft spot on his neck.Jackson was ready to take off Mark’s shirt,before an annoying beeping sound cut them off.

They separated,panting and Jackson ran a hand through his messed up hair.

‘’Looks like the cake is ready.’’Mark smiled cutely,before biting his lip unintentionally.Jackosn’s eyes followed the movement as he licked his own,scooping Mark into his arms quickly.The red haired male squealed in surprise,tightening his legs around Jackosn’s waist.

‘’What are you doing,we have to get the cake out!’’Mark tried to fight in Jackosn’t grasp,obviously failing due to the lack of muscles his boyfriend possessed.

‘’Screw the cake,’’Jackson answered in a rush as he jogged up the stairs to their room.’’I have a much better dessert to taste."

_____________________

Dirty Jackson *wiggles her eyebrows*

If you liked it vote + comment

See ya <3