5.Afternoon Games (Markson)

Hey guys,sorry for not updating so long i feel so ashamed *bows her head* I hope you can forgive me.Anyway this is a one shot for tomorrow 12 and she requested a Markson so i hope you enjoy!

This ha smut in it,and it's my first time writing something like that so don't get your hopes up, okay? Okay.

__________________________

It was 2 pm sharp and the heat was almost unbearable.

This summer was one of the hottest ones Seoul has seen in a few years and it was taking a great tool on everybody.For the first time,the streets outside were almost empty and the only people roaming around were the ones that desperately needed something on this overly heated day.

Mark felt sorry for them.

He was sprawled out on the bed,scrolling through his social network feeds as he enjoyed the chilly air surrounding him,provided by the air condition.But even though he couldn’t feel the heat directly on his skin,he sure felt it deep inside of him.But it wasn’t the same heat that made millions of people stay at home,no.It was the heat for someones touch.

Mark Tuan was horny.

This whole situation would’ve been much easier if his boyfriend Jackson wasn’t basically glued to the chair,staring at the computer screen for over an hour.Loud sounds of shooting from the game could be heard as Jackson cussed occasionally on three different languages.Mark would find it quite amusing actually but as his thoughts drifted away from Jackson’s face to his toned chest,that weren’t covered by any kind of fabric,it was hard to concentrate on anything else.

‘’Jackson.’’His voice was hoarse and deep.He could swear he saw Jackson tense up,but his small moment of victory was over quickly when Jackson continued to stare at the screen.

‘’What?’’Jackson made an effort to reply just as he pressed the one single button on the controller ,succsessfully shooting the enemy.Mark turned onto his stomach looking at the back of Jackson’s head as his gaze travelled all the way down from his neck,to between his shoulder blades,before disappearing  to the place where his lower back met with sweatpants that hung loosely on his hips.Mark swollowed thockly,licking his lipsmthat suddenly felt so dry.

Without even bothering to answer,he got up swiftly,and in few seconds he was already standing before Jackson blocking the screen.

‘’Yah Mark! What are you doing?!’’Jackson shouted as he tried to maneuver around Mark’s body ,so he could at least catch a glimpse of his precious game.However, Mark just smirked and with absolutely no hesitation,straddled Jackson’s lap,surprising the younger one.

‘’What the hell?’’Jackson asked puzzled at his boyfriend’s sudden behavior,’’I was in the middle of playing and now I’m going to lose.’’He almost groaned out of frustration,but Mark simply clasped his hands around Jackson’s neck,making himself comfortable in younger's lap.

Jackson would be laying if he said that it didn’t feel damn good to have the older boy like this and that’s why he placed his hands on Marks hips,pullimg him slightly closer.

‘’Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?’’Jackson’s voice came out soft and husky making the hair stand in the back of Mark’s neck as goosebumps danced all across his skin.His inner heat was getting worse by the minutes that passed and he wasn’t sure if he could hold himself longer.

He needed Jackson.

‘’I need you.’’He voiced out his thoughts looking straight into Jackson’s eyes.He wanted to catch every single emotion that went through younger male’s head in this moment.In  his eyes he could clearly see the reflection of himself mixed with lust that was slowly,but surely coming out of Jackson’s body too.