12.Liar,liar,pants on fire (Markson)

Finally i update..how long has it been *checks the time line* 11 days...oops *smiles cutely* I'm so sorry,the school started again and i have to study again.

Request from:afiqahzmn

Enjoy!

_____________________

It was a rather peaceful evening at the dorm.The living room,where all the boys were seated, was unusually quiet except for occasional oh’s and ah’s along with a small chuckles and stifled laughter.

All the members found their comfy place inside the room watching TV.Their eyes were big,glued to the shining screen as they watched their teammate goofing around in the latest episode of Roommate.Jackson’s smile was a proud and satisfied one as he examined the faces of his friends that were a mix of amazement and amusement.Hell,he was even in awe at himself,but that was because of his never lacking confidence and oversized ego.

On the other hand,from the other side of the couch,Mark wasn’t watching TV.No.He was burning holes through the screen,his intense gaze aimed specifically at the brown haired girl that was working his every single nerve like crazy.And she wasn’t even aware of it.Then again,no one was.And Mark planned to keep it that way.He certainly didn’t need more problems in his life beside already existing ones-constant exhaustion due to the tight schedule and an enormous crush on his best friend and teammate,Jackson.

He shook his head,eagerly trying to get rid of those thoughts,scolding himself inside of his mind.

‘Stop over thinking it dammit!’

‘’Hey Mark,you okay?’’A voice,the last one he wanted to hear,snapped him from his thoughts.His dark eyes met Jackson’s and he gulped slightly.

‘’Yeah,everything’s fine’’His voice came out barely above the whisper,and to everyone else it might had sounded suspicious.But to the oblivious Jackson it was a normal response.He nodded,flashing one of his beautiful smiles at Mark's direction before turning around,attention back on the TV.

Mark’s heart skipped a beat and in a moment it wasn’t even funny.He sighed deeply,rubbing hands across his slightly pale face as he tried to focus back on the show.He wished that he didn’t though.

Jackson came up on the screen,which wasn’t bad at all,but with him was the person he unreasonably hated the most for a past few months.Heo Youngji

‘Stop looking,you’ll only get hurt’He told himself but it seemed like his eyes didn’t want to collaborate with him.They stayed glued to the screen,eyelids not dropping for a second.

Jackson and Youngji were fighting,as usual,but even a blind person could see that they honestly cared about each other.The way Jackson looked at her from the corner of his eye and fixed her jacket when it fell down,exposing her shoulder 'inappropriately' and in return she smiled at him and even laughed soundlessly when he told her some lame joke.

Mark would laugh too only if Jackson wanted to tell him that joke first.

Unconsciously,his hands formed a fist,nails digging into his palms as his jaw tightened,but he was still looking nonetheless.

Jackson’s hand came up to brush the bangs out of her eyes and for a moment Mark could swear he saw her eyes widened before they went back to normal.His breath somehow got stuck in his throat and he felt a burning sensation in his eyes.

‘No,not now’He repeated over and over again,but when he saw Jackson his arm around her shoulder,pulling her into his side closer,he completely lost it.