4.Me And My Broken Heart (Yuyoung)

Hey!This is Yugyeom and Jinyoung oneshot,as requested by:lalailaladai 

Enjoy!

___________________

Yugyeom’s POV

All I need’s a little love in my life

All I need’s a little love in the dark

A little but I’m hoping it may kick start

Me and my broken heart.

                  ***

In all honesty,I don’t even know why we broke up in the first place.

It’s been roughly six months since that horrible night happened,but I still can't get over it.Over him.I tried to tell myself every day that maybe,just maybe,we weren’t meant for each other,but then I think about his touches,kisses,voice and everything comes rushing back,bringing me to the square one again.

~~~

‘’Hey,wanna go out for a walk?’’Jinyoung’s distant voice came from the kitchen,catching my attention.

‘’Why not.Could we get some ice cream?’’I asked ,staring at him hopefully  as he entered our living room.A soft chuckle escaped his lips and he sat beside me,almost immediately scooping me in his arms.The warmth of his body calmed me down and I laid my head on his shoulder.

‘’Hmm..i don’t know.’’He pretended to think about it really hard and I decided to play along.I got up and straddled him,so that I was sitting in his lap,hands clasped around his neck.

‘’Please,’’I whispered in his ear,’’If you buy me ice cream,I’ll give you a kiss.’’I shivered when I felt his lips close to my own ear,his warm breath ghosting across my sensitive skin.

‘’Just a kiss?’’He asked in a low voice,and I could feel him smirking even more as I swollowed,cheeks becoming slightly red.

‘’Don’t be such a pervert!’’I smacked his arm playfully,getting the most amazing laugh in return.

‘’Okay,I’ll buy you ice cream,but you have to share with me.’’He kissedd my cheek and I could feel the tingling of the skin where his plump lips left an invisible mark.I got off his lap and sat beside him on the couch.

‘’Hurry up Yugyeom,if you want your ice cream.’’He teased in a sing-song voice,and just then I noticed that I was still sitting and looking into space.When his words came to my ears ,I was quick on my feet,putting on my shoes and jacket before rushing outside.

‘’Race you!’’I shouted as i passed him,already living him behind.

‘’Yah!Wait up!’’He shouted jogging behind me,’’I’m not eighteen like you!’’He breathed out as he tried to catch up with me.

‘’I know.You’re like twenty.Hurry up grandpa.’’By the time I finished mocking him,I could feel my own tiredness catching up to me,but I didn’t get a chance to rest before I could hear his footsteps getting closer and louder.I turned my head to the side just see Jinyoung catching up to me quickly.

‘’Just you wait until I get you!’’ He shouted laughing like  a villain from a cartoon.I shrieked in surprise before picking up my pace again.

~~~

Unintentionally,I smiled at the memory,blinking the wetness from my eyes.I could only stare at the picture in my hand,two happy face hugging each other tightly,smiling brightly.Unfortunately,all that’s left from us are memories.

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to move on with my life fully.Thinking of him hurt equally like being without him.I glided my fingers across the picture,imagining that I could feel his skin against my fingertips instead of a printing paper.

There was constantly  dull pain in my chest,reminding me that my heart is broken,and it’ll probably never heal.

‘’I love you.’’

Jinyoung’s POV

‘’You’re not thinking about him again,are you?’’Mark asked worriedly as I tried my best to smile and make it believable.

‘’Of course not,I’m over him.’’I even surprised myself with the amount of confidence that came with saying that.Not once did my voice crack or wavered.

‘’Good.’’He replied, sounding almost relieved,’’I’ll be upstairs,getting something done for college,you do the dishes.’’He yawned, before running a hand through his washed out red hair.I groaned,also getting up from the table,before gathering all the dishes.

How could I lie so easily,when I wasn’t over him? I still think about him almost every second of the day.I imagine his smile,his laugh and the way he blushed even at the slightest bit of attention he was getting from me.I loved how he pretended to be mad or annoyed at me,but every time he would come late at night and hug me tightly ,saying that he’s sorry before whispering those three words in my ear.

I dropped the plate into the sink making a lot of noise that I didn’t care about at all.My hands covered my mouth,as chocked sob escaped my lips.I slid down,until I was sitting on the floor with my back pressed against the counter.

My head soon fell between my knees and my hands pulled almost painfully at my hair.That became a habit of mine over time.More precisely,after leaving him.

The thing that hurt me the most is that our brake up was bound to happen one way or another.A few months before brake up we fought a lot,not even listening what the other one had to say,but both feeling the grate impact it had on our relationship.Also,me getting into a collage in Los Angeles didn’t help much either.

Sometimes I want to go back to Seoul and just apologize to him.Wrap him in my arms like I always did and kiss his forehead.I still crave for his touch.

I got up from the floor,wiping my eyes before proceeding to wash the dishes.I felt numb,like every other time I  thought about him.All the emotions were drained out of me,drying away with my tears.

My heart was broken,and it still belonged to him.

‘’I love you.’’

              ***

I need a little loving tonight

Hold me so I’m not falling apart

A little but I’m hoping it may kick start

 Me and my broken heart.

____________________

*Sobs* my poor babies!

Vote,Comment! :3

See ya <3