Hazbin Hotel II Hell's Paradi...

By Fancybunnynii

*** A fallen Angel, huh? Well, Heaven isn't really crack up to be the best. Cast away to Hell with her cool b... More

War against Heaven
No thanks, Michael!
Little Princess
Present for Charlie!
New Orleans
A Gentleman
Party Time
Extermination
Hell's new Sinner
Entertainment
Overlords
Charlie's Girlfriend
Toots
Fragile Bonds
Vanishing Act
Happy Hotel
Dance of Gold and Red
Back Home
First Client
666 News
Reunion
New Friends
Interruption
Funny Mix-up
Brave or Stupid?
Bare
Tea Party
Dinner for Two
Bloodstains
Bite the Bullet
The Question
Darling
Drinking with Music
Green with Jealousy
Well...Sh-
Reunion
My Darling Belial
Start of the Day
Lively Party
Trust
Don't leave me
Find a Way
Father
Trial of Heaven
Execution
Welcome Home

Show Off

5K 188 21
By Fancybunnynii

"Come on, Toots. We are going shopping!" Angel declares, dragging the blind woman from her seat as she finish eating her egg bagel. "Uh, okay." Belial could only said at this moment. "Angel!" Belial heard Vaggie shouts at the spider demon. Charlie and Alastor is just sitting in their seats, caught off-guard at this moment. The sound of the door close brought them back to reality. 

What just happened?

She let the spider demon drag her along the street. They come into a stop in front of a clothing store. What Belial can't see is how revealing some of the clothing display at the front of the store. "So, what is the reason for this shopping trip?" Belial stood up straight at Angel's right side. His right arms wrap around Belial's shoulders and her waist. 

"To be honest Toots, your fashion sense is getting old." He states bluntly. Blinking at his words, Belial let him continue. "Also, I'm tired to see you wearing the same outfits every day. You need to show your stuff. Show that you are the fallen angel of Hell!" He exclaims. 

"Angel..." Belial looks up at Angel. Even though he has a reason for this shopping trip, she think it is his own way of helping her in some way. Her lips curl up to a grin. Even though she might regret it, Belial welcomes it with open arms. "I'm in." Her response made him laugh with a wide toothy grin. "That's the spirit, Toots!" He drags Belial inside the store in good spirits. 

+++

She had to count of Angel's taste to help her find something good for her. Being blind, she had to trust the spider demon. The only thing she can do is feel the material and the clothes given to her to try out at the fitting room. Complicated clothing such as one she felt with many strings, she had to call on Angel for assistance to the fitting room. Calling the spider demon, she heard a low whistle leaving his lips. "Holy shit, Toots. Why the fuck are hiding this!?" He saw how fit she is under all her clothes. 

Her body is athletic and fit from all her time fighting. His eyes caught the sight of the permanent scars throughout her body such as her chest scar from earlier and the scars on her back. Pushing his curiosity aside, Angel saw Belial holding up a black corset with silver flowers embroidery design. "Let me help ya with that." Angel helps unlace the corset to wrap it around Belial's chest. His hands quickly works on retying the corset to fit her shape perfectly. Angel adds a black jacket and a maroon pants. 

He nods in satisfaction at the sight. "Almost perfect." Angel's right hand reach for Belial's hair tie to let her hair fell on her shoulders. "Now, you are killing it. Man, I'm good." He praises himself. "All right, fashion guru. Praise yourself later since you got a lot more clothes for me to try on." Belial reminds him. Angel quickly throws the next outfit at Belial which she caught with ease. 

After many clothes, Belial brought it to the register. The demon shivers at the sight of the fallen angel, quickly sputtering out that it is for free. Angel took the opportunity to find a few clothes of his own. Belial secretly paid the scared demon for the clothes as they left the store. With a snap of her fingers, she sent away their new clothes back to their own rooms for later. 

+++

"So, no one actually approach you for a quickie?" Angel still couldn't believe it. It is impossible since she is the strongest being in Hell and she doesn't look half bad. He would thought that she would get demon throwing themselves to her. Belial let out a short laugh, "Nope, they are scared that they will be killed off if they screw up once." Angel snorts at her reply. He holds up a lace and stripe mesh brassiere in front of Belial. 

He place the brassiere in Belial's arms along with different undergarments. Angel had drag Belial to a high-end lingerie shop for the fallen angel. In his own words, Belial needs this to 'not be boring as hell in the bedroom'. She simply shrugs her shoulders and go with the flow. "Angel, I know you want me to show-off my 'stuff' but I feel like there is another reason to this shopping trip." Belial spoke up. Angel's hand stop in place, he glances at Belial who is holding a pile of undergarments in his arms. 

Angel place his hands on his hips. "What makes you think of that, Toots?" He asks. Belial replies that it is a gut feeling. The spider demon let out a dragged out sigh. "Ugh, I can't hide stuff from ya. Fine." He drag the woman to the register for them to pay for the undergarments in her arms. Belial paid for the clothing and sent it away to her room with a snap of her fingers. 

The both of them moves to the park where they ate burgers together when they met. Belial sat down on the bench where Angel stood in front of her. "Don' try to hide it from me, you got feelings for the strawberry pimp." Angel declares. Belial is caught off-guard by his blunt words. "Well I-" She tries to speak. 

"Come on, Toots. That broad screams desperation to get Al's attention and making ya jealous each time you are in the same room as them." Angel replies. He scoffs at the flapper's failed attempts to make a blind woman jealous. The spider demon grins at the memory of Alastor holding himself back from tearing Mimzy apart when she touch his right hand. To think she would get the hint but apparently she isn't the brightest of the bunch. 

"Besides, I see Al looking at ya each time that broad tried anything. He thinks he is discreet but I have eyes." He adds. His eyes widens to see Belial's cheeks turn pink with her mouth agape. "Oh, it looks like I hit the mark Toots." Angel chuckles, grinning with pride. She quickly hides her face with her right hand to hide her flush cheeks. 

"Oh mannn! I can't believe it. So, did ya say anything?" Angel sits beside the fallen angel. Belial leans forward as she mutters a quiet yes. "Shit, you actually did." He said, "Well, don't be a sour puss! Tell me the details." Belial removes her hand to turn her head to his direction. "Why do you want to know?" She had to ask. His hands grab her arms to turn her to his direction then shakes her. 

"You finally got the chance to get laid, toots! Wake up! Especially that strawberry pimp! Hey tell me the details after-"

"H-hey, Angel! I just only told him. H...He didn't give me his reply!" Angel froze from Belial's words. Then, he removes his hands. "What?!" He shouts out, "I thought you guys are the deal!" Belial lifts up her sunglasses to reveal her tired eyes. She turns away from Angel to face away from him. "...I give him time to give his reply to my confession." She answers. 

"Seriously?" 

"Yeah..." 

Belial puts on her sunglasses to hides her emotions attempting to spill out. "I wanted to know if his feelings are the real deal or not. You already know how demons are like." She spoke up. Angel sits still in his seat then leans back on the bench. "Ya actually serious about him...?" Angel broke the silence. Taking a deep breath, Belial left her seat to give him a grin. 

"Come on, let's get food from Hell's burgers with our favorite milkshakes." She announces. Angel is caught off-guard by her sudden change of mood. "Uh, sure Toots." Angel replies then he follows Belial out of the park to get some food. His looks down at the blind woman to see her right hand shaking until she wrap it into a fist to stop the shaking. Tighten her shaky hands into fists, Belial is able to control herself as she eases her fists. 

"Even if she doesn't say it, she is serious about this." Angel concludes in silence, "What is taking Al so long anyways?" He scoffs under his breath. It is annoying to see Alastor not doing anything to stop Mimzy's desperate advances or returning Belial's feelings. It is so obvious there is some sort of feeling towards the fallen angel. Angel wonders why he cares about this. It is not is business but his eyes look back Belial's back. 

Somewhere under his guarded heart, he cares about Belial - almost like a friend. He doesn't know why but the memory of their first meeting is so vivid. Like his best friend Cherry Bomb, Belial treats him like a person rather than an object. Sure, Charlie and Vaggie treats him fine with a free room and food including protection but he is just their client for their project. Charlie tried her best to help him but Angel has a hard time opening to her. 

She doesn't know him or what he had been through...

Pushing away those thoughts, Angel focuses on eating his hamburger like Belial. They simply enjoys each other's company with no words exchanged as they eat their heart's away. 

Even if Alastor doesn't return her feelings, he can just hook her up with someone else to get best lay. 

He owes her that much. 

+++

A/N:

For the reads and the stars, I give you the first rough draft of their child. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Hope you guys enjoy it. 

Eva Magne

-"Red Belle" is her title in Hell when she uses her powers to show that she is not someone to mess with.  

- 1/2 Angel and Demon - she possesses Alastor's powers and Belial's insane strength. She is powerhouse. 

- She has her father's taste of music such as Jazz and Swing. 

- Eva is quite a picky eater since Alastor would feed her his cooking. One of the ways to get close to her is to give her the best home cooking ever. 

-BUN BUN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.5K 34
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
47.5K 955 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...
162K 6.6K 34
When his death took you from him, it was only fair for your death brought him back to you. Through life, through death, you would always be by each o...
670K 19.1K 42
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...