EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 66

3.6K 175 98
By Neo_Chieri

"Took you long enough, motherfucker."

"I am so sorry", it automatically left Jeno's soft lips and he quickly threw the fire extinguisher aside.

Even before he arrived, I wiped the salty tears from my face, breathing heavily while biting my lower lip because of the aweful pain.
The wound on my hip hurt so incredibly that I wasn't surprised if I fainted at any moment, but although I felt as if a piece of my body was being cut out, I knew that Renjun must feel a lot worse.

"Don't", I stopped Jeno from rushing towards me and tried to talk with my tensed up jaw.
"Give Mark the knife and go help Renjun."

He hesitated for a moment when he saw the growing bloodstain on my top, but fortunately nodded as he noticed that his friend was already bleeding onto the floor.
I automatically clawed my fingernails into the palms of my hands and pressed my eyes shut as the boy disappeared from my field of vision to help the others.

Meanwhile, I layed on the cold floor, trying to control my trembling body and irregular breathing, which seemed almost impossible.

"Fuck, are you hurt?" I heard an all too familiar voice after a minute had passed and could tell it was Donghyuck, who was now bending over my weak and injured body with concern.

His question somehow annoyed the fuck out of me since I was literally on the floor, my top gradually turning into a bright red as salty tears were glistening in my eyes.

"No, I'm on my period- YES, I'M OBVIOUSLY HURT," I hissed sarcastically and clawed my fingernails even deeper into my own hand when I felt that my throat was sore from the previous strangulation.

My anger from before was not yet extinguished and only continued to shoot energy through my body, which helped me to stay awake despite my current situation. Without it I would've probably been knocked out the moment I had seen Jeno.

"We have to bring her to the hospital and get Renjun home immediately," I heard Mark's distant voice and I automatically opened my eyes in panic.

"No!" I shouted loudly to him and shook my head in a dazed way. "Not the hospital!"

"What are you talking about? You are fucking bleeding everywhere!"

There it was again, that look in Donghyuck's eyes that radiated both anger and unexpected concern.
I didn't know why, but there was something fascinating about this expression that made me forget for a moment in what a shitty situation I was in.

However, the continuous pain quickly brought me out of my trance and reminded me that I needed to be treated as soon as possible.

"I swear to god", I growled at him angrily and tried not to let my hellish pain show too much.
"If you take me to the damn hospital, I will murder every single one of you."

Jaemin now also joined our conversation loudly and I noticed in the corner of my eye how he carried Renjun over his shoulder together with Jeno.
"What else are we fucking supposed to do?"

My heart contracted instantly as I watched Renjun's head fall forward almost lifelessly, his brown, sweaty hair sticking together while hiding his unconcious face.

"Bring me home", I answered quickly and hoped that they would listen to me because of the time pressure.

"What even- We can't just take you to your damn home."

"Yes you can-"

"Guys!", Jeno now attracted our attention and nodded again in the direction of his wounded friend.
"We need to fucking hurry! Renjun is losing way too much blood!"

"Fuck", I heard Mark again, but couldn't see him due to my position. I didn't have to see him though since one could clearly hear his frustration and tension in his voice. "We'll take both of them to the headquarters."

"Wait, no-"

"Okay", Donghyuck interrupted me and before I could try to fight back, his arms already found their way below my back and knees.

Despite my enormous weakness and the constant pain, I tried to wiggle my body back and forth to get rid of the brunette.
The older one, however, only stabilized the grip around my hurt body and lifted me up in bridal style without any further ado.

"Chenji, go get Jun. Were taking him back to the headquarters as well. I'm pretty sure Taeyong would like to have a little chat with him." Mark automatically nodded in the direction of the unconcoius boy who had just tried to kill me, the two younger students immediately following his orders without questioning them.

"Let's get going", the ravenette then signalled the others to finally move while he went ahead to keep the doors open for his friends.

Against my protest, Donghyuck quickly started walking, making his way out of the theater while I desperately tried to convince him of bringing me home.

"Let go of me! I don't want to-"

"Shut the fuck up and let us help you! If you don't want to go to the hospital, then you're coming with us. It's as simple as that."

Frustrated, I let my head fall to the back of my neck, knowing that Donghyuck wasn't about to change his mind.
My whole body was still shaking continously, while the wound on my hip slowl turned the stain my top into a deep red.

Despite it all, I had only one tought...
I was fucked.

I had really done my best to protect myself and my identity, but in the end it hadn't been enough.
I had been too weak again and couldn't save anyone on my own.

Automatically, tears began to form again in my eyes and without me noticing, I held onto Donghyuck and started to pull him a bit closer to me.
The pain and the feeling of my own incompetence really pushed me to my limits and if I had let my current emotions take over, I would've broken out in a bitter and frustrated sob.

Despite his hurried walk, Donghyuck had noticed what kind of expression was gradually reflected my inner feelings and before I knew it, he looked down at me while still hastily carrying me in his arms.
A slight grin formed on his lips and although he tried to look slightly cheeky, he couldn't help but look lovingly into my eyes.

"I know it's probably not the right timing, but... damn... blood looks good on you."

If my heart wasn't already racing, it was definitely after this statement.
No matter how hard I tried to get rid of this stuborn guy, he just wouldn't leave my side... and the more I thought about it... the more I enjoyed his presence.

"If it wasn't for the terrible pain in my hip, I would've cut your head off."

Even with my typical grumpy and threatening manner, Donghyuck couldn't prevent himself from smiling genuinely before a small chuckle left his rosy lips that sounded like music to my ears.

"You know, for once I actually believe you."

Okayyy I really wanna talk some more but I'm just on my way

Butttt, I just wanna mention that I cut my hair today, got second ear piercings and I am going to color my hair violetta tomorrow
I feel like I just broke up with a guy and am changing my look because of that😂😂 but I am an independent woman who just loves stuff like that😌👍🏼

Thank you all so much for supporting this story though🥺 I didn't expect so many to like it

Have a great day, I love y'all💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 20.5K 72
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 'ɴᴄᴛ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ' ʙᴏᴏᴋ 2 • ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ* ... "Excuse me, did you just steal my wallet?" The boy growled as he stepped closer at the smirking...
342K 15.1K 33
"i can literally suck all your blood and kill you right here right now." "do it pussy. no balls." a/n: i kinda hate this story too !SOME MATURE CONTE...
201 1 10
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
23.7K 959 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...