When I Finally Step Out .

By Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 41

53 5 0
By Hijabi-baby

" Guys * ducks when gunshot is heard *- who is a Mafia leader's son ? "- I asked and examined their faces to see if they would display any signs of anger .

" Really Scarlet ? "- Kelvin replied in between laughs which soon got infectious as the whole van got filled with whispered but yet still trembling laughter .

" Leave the girl , I mean it's not her fault right but technically it IS since she beat up Luciano De ville , "- Mark said in between laughs but turning serious seconds later to look at me .

" Guys , we should be serious now * stops laughing * , we are in a very sticky situation and we need to be planning not playing around "; Maya continued .

"I think you should be planning faster because another car just joined them "- Jared said to us with his head slightly ducked .

" Ok let me get on with it , Luciano De ville is the son of Vincent De ville . They are involved in many criminal acts which official began four years ago . Victor De ville ; the grandfather robbed a bank in the Nineties and managed to stay free from jail. The police never found any evidence against him over the years so they eventually dropped the case . Victor decided the money was not enough due to his greed so began indulging in dirty money businesses like drug dealing , Armed robbery , terrorism and so on . They were never caught because I hear he had moles in the sheriff department as well . He died leaving all the money to his son who later got his son ; Vincent De Ville engaged in those heinous acts . Luciano's mother was kept history from everyone till this day but I hear people say Vincent killed his wife because she didn't want his son involved in his business but I guess that is just what they are ; rumors "- Maya explained in such a fast pace we all hid in awe as we stared at her .

" What ? I did a project on them once , "- She retorted scared .

" Ok , since I know who a Mafia leader's son is and apparently the history of the De villes . What are we going to do now ? "- I asked .

" We call our parents or the police . Just take out your phone and call whichever , "- Mark replied which made everyone take their phones In a hurry to make calls .

I just hid there and stared at them .

" Why aren't you making a call ? "- Beatrice whispered to me .

" I don't have blonde lady's number , "- I whispered back .

" Oh , don't worry . I have the numbers of all our parents including yours . "- she searched .

" And how did you get all those numbers ? "-

" I just asked them , "- she replied with a shrug ." I just hate it when I'm not prepared for something . I have to always have backup for something just to be safe . You understand me , right ? "- she continued .

" Of course ~ " - I Definitely didn't understand . Or maybe that's how she is " like the extra book and the blouse ? "- I asked further .

" Yeah , like those . "- she replied
" found it "- she yelped and helped me store the number .

" Thanks , "- I mumbled and pressed the red button .

" Hello , Scarlet ? "- she asked .

" Yeah , no time for pleasantries ; sorry . There's this Mafia Leader's son ; Luciano De ville . He's shooting at us . "- I explained straight to the point .

" What ? How did you even come across him . Why is he after you anyway ? "- I could sense the worry and panic in her voice .

" Because I might have beaten him up or something , "- I answered and pulled the phone away from my ear just in time as she yelled * what !* .

" Ok , tell your friends to drive to the Old Maple Bridge and wait . I have an idea . "- she said before ending the call .

" Blonde lady said we should wait over the Old Maple Bridge ."- I said a little bit out loud.

They nodded as Jared took a left turn in full speed .

" They are still following us , arghh ! "- Maya exclaimed .

Bang .

" They shot the tire , they shot the tire "- Jared repeated as he took off his seatbelt .

" Hurry , open the doors and jump out "- Mark ordered as Kelvin opened the doors .

" Hurry guys , I don't think I can control the van anymore ."- he said again and left his seat to join us .

" We have to help the girls land safely down , "- Kelvin remarked as he opened the other side of the door .

" I'll take Scarlet , "- Mark said immediately pulling me into his body . Jared did the same for Maya while Kelvin did same for Beatrice who was still trembling .

" Don't worry , no one's going to touch you while I'm still alive . "- he whispered in my ear obviously feeling the fast paced thumping of my heart .

We were all taken aback as the van began rotating .

"Nothing's going to happen ok , just do a couple of breathing exercises and you'll be alright . I mean look at the muscles you girls have for protection . You can do this Beatrice , "- Kelvin reassured and brought Beatrice back on his feet with him .

" On the count of 2 ... "- he held Beatrice tightly while I was engulfed in Mark's scent of vanilla as well .

" Everything will turn out --- "- he was cut short as all of us were shot out of van due to the speed the van had taken up .

I heard a few hisses of pain as we landed on the hard ground in an abrupt shoot .

I didn't suffer from much pain but I'm sure the boys did . Why did I have to beat him up .

" Kelvin ! "- I heard Beatrice yell as she began to ran towards the van .

" Kelvin ? He never got out , "- Maya mumbled as we all ran towards the van . A few feet was all it was going to take until we raised our hands in surrender when Luciano De ville approached us with a gun .

" And where do you think you're going , "- he said as he slowly backed us away from our dangered friend .

" You don't have to do this Luciano , I'm the one you want so let my friends go . "- I said as I stood in front of him but was quickly met with five guns all aiming for my head . I took a few steps back and saw a slight chuckle on his face .

" You have guts don't you , me likey ... Not , "-
he got close to me and started touching my face with a smile .

" Please , "- I said almost in a whisper moving his hand away .

" Kneel , all of you . "- he commanded automatically making his five men harshly push us down .

" Let's get this over with , " - he pointed the gun to my head .
Maybe I deserve this .
" Just kill me and leave my friends alone , "- I whispered and squeezed my eyes to prevent any tears from surfacing .

" Don't listen to her , kill me and leave the rest . Wouldn't your father be happy if you killed a member of the porcupines , "- he said with a straight face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 40.5K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...
6.1K 166 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
83.9K 5.4K 49
COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "Whatever I am and whoever I am, I am better...