The Newbreeder

By ylove2007

***~~ FULL STORY ON GOODNOVEL~~*** When 18-year-old Amaya goes to a party with her friends and goe... More

Part 1 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Goodnovel
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 24
Chapter 28

Chapter 21

94 4 0
By ylove2007

Amaya

I never thought my powers were useful or could be used for anything useful. But clearly, Jasper thought I could. As we left the orphanage I couldn't stop thinking about a conversation I had with my royal siblings.

After leaving the woods behind the palace and walking in, I wanted to talk to them, just us. I walked to the hall where the room was and walked in right as they were about to leave.

"I want to talk to you," I said looking at them as they were talking to some workers. They dismissed them, leaving after they bowed.
"What is it that you want to talk about so urgently?" Brandon asked

"I know that I have a low chance of becoming luna of this pack and or Jasper's mate but I want peace. I want to know that I can leave and not hurt him. Is there a way to make the bond go away without rejecting each other?" I asked, I know the only way to make the mate bond go away was rejection and I've heard what it does to people and I don't want that to happen to us.
"There is a way to weaken it but not take it away," the princess said

"Then we do that. If I am not chosen then we weaken the bond and I go with you and Jasper won't feel a thing, right?"
"Not physical, only emotional," the prince added. I nodded and accepted that I would rather have him slowly get over it than stay dwindling on me.

"Amaya," Jasper said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to him, seeing that he had a worried look in his eyes, I smiled to reassure him that I was fine.

We walked around the palace to the back where the outdoor practice ground and woods are, I could hear fighting and screams coming from afar.
Jasper started to run toward the sounds, I know he had a plan that included me but I didn't know how.

"Jasper, wait!" I yelled running up to him, I stopped in front of him and put my hands on his chest to calm him down. He was looking rampage, his eyes were looking over the screen that was behind me, but I needed him centered so the plan he made would go accordingly.

"Hey," I said trying to get his attention, he continued to look ahead, I grabbed his chin, lowering it so he saw me. Once he faced me and looked into my eyes I could see his eyes settle on me.

"You need to tell me the plan or else this won't work," I told him. He stopped and stood there just, looking at me.

"You've stopped rouges before, you just need to do it again," he said calmly.
"But I don't know how I did that," I said, dropping my hands from his face.
"Please, try this is the only way that could get rid of them quickly and with the least amount of casualty," he asked.

I took a deep breath, and nodded. This was the best way to help the pack and show them I have no other intentions.
He took my hand and ran to the woods. I was still deciding what I was expecting but what I saw was not it.

Bodies laid everywhere scattered, wolves and humans alike. I gasped at the scene, maybe I was the last hope to stop this. Jasper continued to pull my hand to the fight that was continuing, the pack soldiers were less than the rouges. Jasper let go of my hand and ran forward.

"FALLBACK!" he yelled to the soldiers and his family, his father turned and gave him a look of confusion Jasper nodded, measuring him he knew what he was doing.

"FALLBACK," his father told the soldiers who turned and quickly ran. Rouges started to slowly follow them.

"Okay," Jasper said, turning to me breathlessly.
"You have to try your hardest to activate your powers again, please?" he asked, I nodded and walked past him as the pack soldiers ran past me. I walked to the rogues as they lined up in front of me, I took a deep breath and stood there preparing myself, I pushed my hands out and willed my powers to come forward to put a barrier around us. I felt like the surge of power left me as if it was second nature to me. After just a few seconds of doing this, I felt too weak to continue. The rogues were still there stocking the barrier.

"I can't hold it!" I yelled, I willed myself to hold on. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Brandon. He helped me push myself to hold up the barrier, I felt some of the pressure leave me. The rogues started to hit the barrier, it got weaker and weaker as they did this.

"We need to send them away!" Brandon yelled and I nodded agreeing.
"On three we push it to send them back!" "One, Two" I readied myself to send them away. "Three!" he yelled. I pushed the barrier pushing back the rogues to the edge of the woods, they turned and ran back into the woods. Once I could see that they were gone, my legs gave out making me fall to my knees. As I kneeled there taking deep breaths I felt Jasper come to me. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled my back slightly holding my face.

"I'm fine just, tired," I said, leaning into him and breathing in his scent.
"Jasper, what was that?" his father asked, coming close to us.
"Not now," he said looking over his shoulder.

"Yes now. My office" he said storming off. Jasper shook his head and turned to me rubbing his thumb up and down my cheek as my eyes were closed.

"Can you walk?" he asked me. I nodded my head yes, he took my hands and pulled me causing me to become dizzy, I quickly shook my head and the dizziness left me.

"I'm going to make a barrier around the territory," Brandon said, making his presence known again.
"Thank you, I couldn't have done that without you," I said. He gave me a slight side smile and then left.

Once he was out of sight I turned back to Jasper who was already looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes. The smirk that smeared his face was now engraved into my mind.

"I would just like to say that I have the most badass mate in the whole land of Eardwulf," he said, putting his forehead on mine and talking in a low tone that made his voice raspy.
"It took you this long to realize that?" I joked

His smirk turned into a smile as he lowered his head to kiss me, I took in a deep breath to hold as he moved his lips on mine, I moved him on his stopping when started to suck on my bottom lip. He moved his hands onto the side of my face and I put mine on his waist pulling him in closer to me, to try and close any pace that was put between us. Just as the kiss was getting deeper I felt someone coming closer, I opened my eyes and saw a soldier walking closer to us. I pulled away from Jasper causing him to give me a weird look until he followed where I was looking.

"Your father has requested you to come to his office immediately," he said firmly. Jasper looked down at me and then looked down at our hands which were now intertwined with each other.

"Time to face the music" I joked.
"Can we just turn it off?" he asked, looking down with his eyes closed. I chuckled and started to pull him to the palace.

****

Once we opened the doors to his father's office, you could have cut the tension with a knife and it would still be thick. His father was still bloody from the fight as he sat at his desk, with his fingers intertwined into each other covering the lower half of his face as he looked down at his desk lost in thought.

Jasper coughed and got his attention, as his father stood up the anger that came off of him could've knocked us down. Jasper stepped in front of me, as if trying to protect me from his father.

"One of you, better explain what happened out there or there will be problems for us all." he said leaning on his desk and staring us down.
"I'm a hybrid" I blurted out, stepping out from behind Jasper so he could see me. Jasper let out a sigh of defeat once I said that. His father's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion at my quick statement.

"My birth parents are the old king and queen so that makes me a hybrid, and royalty" I added, I could see him putting pieces together and letting the realization hit him.

"Is that why the prince and princess are here?" he asked, finally speaking. Jasper and I nodded in agreement. He sighed in disappointment.
"How long have you known?" he asked.
"We-"
"NO!" he shouted, cutting me off from my thoughts. "Not you. Jasper, how long have you known?" he asked again.

"Since I was in the hospital. I had pushed her too far and she pushed back which is why I was in the hospital."
"THAT WAS MORE THAN A MONTH AGO!" he yelled.

"So you just weren't going to tell anyone. You're going to be the alpha of this pack, you're a teenage boy, holding secrets because you don't want to talk to people about it." his father stated. I could feel the rage that was coursing through Jasper, his father had a special way of annoying Jasper to the point of pure anger.

"Is that not what you do? Not tell me things until after when I can't say or do anything about it," he said in a challenging tone.

"You were going to know when I thought that you were ready to know. And that was today, so we are going to leave and this conversation is over," he said to his father.

"Remember I am still Alpha and I'm your father!" his father said, stepping away from his desk and walking up to Jasper, who let go of my hand and stepped closer, they were toe to toe as Jasper stood taller than his father.

"Well, that's one thing I can change." You being alpha" he said. He sighed and turned to me, pulling me out of his office.

We walked silently into Jasper's room, his room looked just as I thought it would. A large room with a lot of empty space, a bed in the center of the room with dark sheets to match the dark walls. A wardrobe at the foot of his bed held a tv on it. Doors on the sides of the bed, one leading to the closet, and the other leading to a bathroom, a corner with four skinny and tall windows that had a bench in between them. I walked in looking around taking it all in, the first time being in his room.

"I want you to stay with me tonight," he said from behind me. I didn't know how to respond to him. I had slept with guys before but never overnight.
"Sure" I said, turning around to him.
"But first let me go to my room, and freshen up. I'm all sweaty and bloody" I said remembering how I look and feeling disgusted. He chuckled and came closer to me and groped me by my waist and pulled me in.

"But you did it so well," he said, inching his face closer to mine. I quickly turned my head not wanting him to kiss me, he settled on my cheek and still kissed me.
"Well, you can smell me the way other people do or I do. I'll be right back." I said quickly leaving before he could stop me. I wanted this to be as perfect as it could be after the days we've had we could use some personal time just the two of us. Alone.

When I entered my room princess Erica was sitting on the seat that was at the vanity that sat against a wall. I froze in my place waiting for her to look up and become aware of me, she looked up and a smile showed up on her face as she walked to me.
"I heard about what happened outside," she said, rubbing my arms in comfort.
"Yeah, Brandon helped a lot, I don't think I could have done it without him," I said truthfully.
"Don't tell him that or it will go straight to his head" she chuckled. "Well maybe we won't have to teach you much when you leave with us after all," she said walking out of the door.

I wouldn't count on that, I thought to myself. I continued to prepare myself for bed, to sleep in Jasper's bed, in his room. My heart was in my stomach, which was doing backflips. I planned out a matching sleepwear short set that Amelia had bought me, I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The person that looked back at me was not the person I had seen before, the person before was fresh and new, ready to conquer the world. But the person that was looking at me now looked as if the world had conquered her, drained and ready to give up.

Even though I had looked like this I felt amazing, as if for the first time since entering this new world I was stable. I cracked a smile and turned on the shower, as the room filled with steam I couldn't help but think that all I had been through the past few months was worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.4K 25
Werewolf X Reader First day of school, and you met him. A boy that both frustrated you, and attracted you. But what happens when you learn of his sec...
23.9K 475 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...
6.8K 138 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...
2.1M 92.9K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...