MHA Shoto Todoroki x Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite icy-hot guy, Shoto Todoroki! Because lets be... More

Introduction
1: After All These Years
2: The Nurse
3: Whipped
Quirks
Requests - Now Closed
4: The Illegal Drug
5: The Illusion
6: The Best Birthday (Lemon)
7: Mina's Eighteenth (Lemon)
8: The Royal Gathering
9: Cold and Distant (Lemon)
10: The Adopted Girl (Lemon)
11: An Important Milestone
12: Beauty Isn't Always Skin Deep
13: Fireworks
14: Relieve Me (Lemon)
15: The Massage (Lemon)
16: Paralysis
17: The Tease (Lime)
18: A Newfound Desire (Lemon)
19: Pictures (Lemon)
20: In the Closet (Lemon)
21: The Parade (Fantasy AU) (Lemon)
22: Five Years (Lemon)
23: (y/n)'s Intern (Lemon)
24: The Beach Holiday Part One
25: The Beach Holiday Part Two (Lemon)
26: On The Full Moon
27: Do or Die
28: Love
29: The Hidden Relationship (Lemon)
30: Broken Family
31: The Care-Free Girl
32: The Failed Plan
34: Captivated
35: The Vampire King (Halloween Special)
36: Save Me, Hero
37: The Cinema Date (Lemon)
38: Fun in the Sun (Lemon)
39: Her Day of the Year (Lemon)
40: Not What it Seems
41: The Child
42: Inexperienced
43: Her Monthly Problem
44: Her Beautiful Body (Lemon)
45: The Third Trimester
46: It's Always Been You (Lemon)
47: The Loveless Relationship
48: I Will Find You
49: The End and New Beginnings Part One
50: The End and New Beginnings Part Two (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

33: A Lost Sense

4.8K 90 71
By the-writing-girl

Note: In this, (y/n) is blind. There are also three villains in this - one with an invisible hands quirk, one with a chain quirk and the other with a porcupine quirk (he has porcupine spikes down his back)

Requested by: Universal_Foxhound

Quirk: Plant Growth

 I was the first person with my disability to ever make it into UA. I was born blind, but had never truly had a problem seeing, as I could make out the spaces round me due to the feeling and the vibrations in the ground. I was always bare foot, making it so much easier for me to see. My quirk helped as well, as I could always figure out what natural organisms were around me or if I was in too much of a concreted area.

Naturally I had people that liked to poke fun at my disability. People liked to call me names, they liked to trip me up, they liked to send me in the wrong direction or make me run into a wall. I had grown up with this, but the few people (primarily my family) in my life that didn't make fun of me kept me happy and positive much to the bullies annoyance.

It was the confidence and motivation from my family that made me apply for UA, and I was incredibly surprised to hear All Mights voice from what my parents told me was a projection, saying that I had gotten into class 1-A. It was fair to say that my time at UA was eventful what with the USJ Attack, the Sports Festival, the Summer Camp, the internships and the Licence Exam, but it helped me develop so much with both my quirk and my disability. Now we were halfway through year two and I had been signed on by Kamui Woods' agency.

I walked to school in the morning from Heights Alliance with some of my closest friends in my class, us just chatting away. Suddenly I felt my ankle clash into someone else's, and it felt obvious by the way it was angled that they had stuck it out in front of me on purpose. I fell to the floor, grazing my knees slightly, muttering an 'ow' under my breath. The cackling soon told me it was Monoma who tripped me up, but he had had it in for me since the start of UA as he couldn't believe that a blind girl made it into the A class and he didn't.

"(y/n), you alright?" Todoroki's deep voice said beside me as he helped me up.

"Yes thanks, I'm okay," I brushed my knees clean of the dirt from the ground.

"Monoma! There was no need for that," Ochaco said, coming over to check if I was alright.

"If her eyes worked she would've been able to see where she was going! A blind hero, who ever heard of such a thing-,"

"Hey jerk, quit it! That's not a very manly thing to say!" Kirishima defended but Monoma simply carried on laughing, walking away.

"Bastard," I heard Todoroki mumble but I just laughed.

"Don't worry about it guys, really, he's just an idiot," I said, convincing them that I was fine. Todoroki stayed close as he always did, he was one of my more protective friends. I know he wasn't doing it because he thought I was incapable, but I didn't know why he liked to stay so close. Still, I wasn't complaining as I had grown to develop a small crush on the boy. Annoyingly though, I heard that because he was so good-looking, loads of girls in the school would fawn over him.

- Todoroki's POV -

As soon as that bastard had knocked her to the floor I was by her side, making sure she was okay. The feelings I had for (y/n) was more then friendship, I wanted to be her boyfriend, but I wasn't sure she'd feel the same way. I suppose one good thing about her being blind is that she didn't have to see my ugly scar. "Bastard," I scoffed under my breath as I pulled her up form the ground and sent a scowl towards the 2-B idiot. (y/n) just laughed and brushed it off, leading the way to class.

She sat diagonally in front of me in class, so a lot of the time I'd let my eyes wander over to her to see her fingers brushing across braille, and then type on her special laptop. She lived without having to get special classes as worked harder then anyone to keep up with the work which I admired about her. I noticed when she was stuck on a question she'd repeatedly move her hand over the brail, twirling a strand of her hair in between her fingers whilst she thought. There were many times where Uraraka in the seat next to me ended up poking my arm to snap me out of my stare at (y/n), making me blush and her giggle.

Before I realised it I received another poke in the arm from Uraraka's pencil. I turned and glared at her, making her laugh silently again. The rest of the morning went by normally, and when the lunch bell sounded I stood up and approached (y/n)'s desk. "Ready for lunch?" I asked her as we plus Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka and Asui all went down to the cafeteria together.

"I'll be down in a bit, there's just something I need to do first," she said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Do you need any help with anything?" I asked, wanting to spend time with her, just the two of us.

"No it's fine, thank you Todoroki. I'll meet you all down there," she said, her ghostly eyes never actually landing on my face. I was used to this though, after all, she didn't look with her eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit," I said and she smiled sweetly before standing up and walking out. I watched her go until both Asui and Uraraka snapped me from my daze.

"Hurry up, we're hungry," Uraraka said and I rolled my eyes, walking with them, Midoriya and Iida down towards the cafeteria. We had gotten our food, sat down and ate it all yet there was still no sign of (y/n). I craned my neck, looking towards each entrance of the hall but not seeing any sign of her. I didn't know where she could've gone to, but thinking about it she had been walking away from the group to go places on her own. Perhaps next time I should insist on accompanying her, as then I could make sure she was definitely safe.

Suddenly there was a loud siren sounding throughout the hall, a siren that indicated someone had breached the security system. This hadn't happened since just before the USJ attack, and it was slightly worrying given the fact that UA had upped their security immensely since then. Immediately the cafeteria was hectic, but Midoriya pointed out that they had their hero licences, so they could stand and fight. A fair few others in the cafeteria realised that too, as I noticed not everyone was running around crazily.

Everyone was evacuating quickly, but outside we saw who it was breaking in. It was the League of Villains, who had obviously been recruiting once again. Many of their members we didn't recognise, and it wasn't like the USJ where they accumulated a number of random thugs. This was more like the Summer Camp, but on a much larger scale. They had obviously been polishing off their new recruits ready for this attack - no wonder we hadn't heard anything about them in a long time.

The teachers began fighting straight away both inside and outside of the school. Through the windows we could see a many villains invading the corridors, and immediately Midoriya ran back into the school to fight. Iida tried to stop him as despite us having our hero licences, we were told by Mr Aizawa to stay away.

A thought suddenly crossed my mind, a thought that made my stomach churn and made my feet run back into the school without thinking, despite Iida's shouts. (y/n) was still inside.

- An Hour Earlier - - (y/n)'s POV -

I said goodbye to Todoroki and walked through the halls of UA up towards its rooftop garden. I always loved it up there as barely anybody went, and it was filled with plants and sunshine. It was a happy place for me, somewhere I liked to spend a bit of time in alone and away from the world.

When I reached the doors I heaved them open, the sunlight hitting me instantly. The warmth and the smell of flowers was inviting. I already knew my way around the gardens like the back of my hand, but I found the bench I like to sit on and pulled a book from my bag, brushing my fingers along the brail on each page.

After fifteen minutes of reading I felt my stomach begin to grumble and thought about heading back down to the cafeteria, then being able to spend time with Todoroki. I blushed a little as I thought of him, wondering whether I could ask him out or not. What if he didn't think I was pretty though? After all, I myself had no idea what I looked like so I could be hideous for all I knew.

I sighed, shaking my head of bad thoughts and just wanting to sit beside him again, so I stood and stretched, then reaching for my bag. Suddenly a loud siren made me jump and I heard loud shouts and screams coming from below. I had no idea what was going on, I couldn't hear anyones voices clearly enough from below to work out what was happening. Instead, with my senses on high alert, I slowly entered the school again and made my way down the steps.

Carefully I walked down the corridor, the siren suddenly stopping. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what the hell was going on when suddenly I heard voices, voices that sounded as though they hadn't spotted me. I knew they were coming from in front of me however, so I stepped to the side and into the door frame of a locked classroom, hoping it gave me at least some cover. "What the hell are we supposed to be doing up here?" A gruff voice I didn't recognise said.

"Shigaraki said it was best to check patrol the entire building, remember? Just in case," a second, slightly higher-pitched but still male voice said. 'Shigaraki... the League of Villains leader?'

"Hey! Who's there?!" The gruff voice said and I knew immediately I had been spotted. I came out from the door frame, assessing my surroundings quickly as they stepped around the corridor, my sensitive feet able to feel the vibrations in the ground therefore visualising where others around me were. I could feel that there were many people running around the school, but I knew at the moment that I had to deal with these two up here.

Annoyingly however I had very little in my arsenal. I had picked a flower from the garden but it wasn't big enough to do too much with my quirk. That was one of the drawbacks to my quirk, it could only be in its element in very specific locations. I gritted my teeth, knowing this factor. "One little girl on her own? This is gonna be too easy," the man with the gruff voice said.

"C'mon kid, you might as well give in now," the other teased. In my pocket however I was manipulating the flower I had picked to make three small throwing stars. It wasn't much, but I was hoping it'd give me enough time to run away and either find back up or an area with more foliage.

Surprising the two of them and with incredible accuracy thanks to the fact neither of them had moved, I threw the three stars towards them, and by the shouts of pain it sounded as thought each star had hit them. I ran past the two as they swore, and I could tell they were about to run up to me when suddenly I ran straight into something, causing me to fall to the floor. I realised that in front of me was a third villain, and I knew immediately that I was at an unbelievably big disadvantage. 'What the hell do I do now?' I asked myself, still not know what any of their quirks were. Suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my throat, a hand that didn't feel like it was attached to a body.

It was holding onto my throat tightly, blocking off the air supply but it suddenly let me go, causing me to fall to the floor and cough. "What a pathetic thing," the third voice said.

"I'm not pathetic!" I shouted, standing up, fists clenched.

"Wait a minute, I know you! You're that blind girl, aren't you?" The third voice said with a scoff.

"Yeah, so? What about it," I said harshly, trying to be intimidating.

"Ha! Blind? Well, this is going to be easy," the second voice laughed, and I felt movement within his body. I felt his arm move up so immediately jumped out of its trajectory, then hearing a clattering on the ground behind me. The villain scoffed in anger, apparently surprised I was able to dodge. The first villain moved quickly however, and I felt sharp spikes dig into my shoulder shallowly.

I winced and pulled them out quickly, realising now I had weapons. That was until the armless hand knocked them out of my hand. It must've been one of their quirks which was incredibly frustrating, as I couldn't predict its next movements due to the fact it apparently didn't have a body. I felt cold metal hit my body hard, causing me to fall for the floor. Whilst I had been distracted, the second villain had got me with his quirk. I realised that there were metal chains wrapped around my body tightly, although the metal wasn't too thick.

I felt the villains approach me, making me quite nervous. I didn't know what to do as I had nothing to use for my quirk, I was restraint and as villains they were likely gonna kill me. I tried to act fierce and show them I wasn't scared, but deep down I was. I realised how useless my quirk could really be, especially in a city, or in a situation just like this. The three villains around me laughed and I felt the hand back against my throat, but I was bound too tight to even lift my hands up in an attempt to remove it.

"(Y/N)!" A voice I was so thankful to hear called out to me. Suddenly the entire corridor went cold, and I was raised into the air by a giant ice platform, it knocking the villains back as I heard them fall with a loud thud.

"Todoroki!"

- Todoroki's POV -

I ran through every corridor I could, going floor by floor until I reached the top of the school. Finally I found her, on the floor tied up in chains, and it looked as though she was being choked as three villains stood over her, laughing. "(Y/N)!" I couldn't help but scream. Immediately and without really thinking about it I shot ice towards the scene, raising (y/n) up on a platform which also hit the three thugs and caused them to fall backwards.

"Todoroki!" She shouted, apparently relieved.

"'Todoroki'?" A guy who had spikes all down his back repeated, the three of them looking towards me. "Endeavours kid, huh?"

"Stay away from her," I growled, mist coming off of my right side and small flames emitting from my left. It was only recently that I had finally managed to activate both sides at the same time and I still had difficulty controlling it, but I was definitely going to use it as a form of intimidation.

"Aw, how adorable," the guy with chains dangling from his arms said before gagging. It was obvious what the first two's quirks were but I couldn't tell this third guys until I felt an invisible hand around my neck, grasping at it tightly. Immediately I lit my fire side and brought my own hand to it, able to pry it off as the flames seemed to hurt him.

I dodged the chain guys attack, freezing the chains as I jumped making him grit his teeth. The porcupine guy shot a few of his spikes towards me, and I noticed they grew back almost immediately just like Mineta's quirk. One of these spikes grazed my arm annoyingly, but I managed to encase the guys legs with ice, as well as his entire back, getting rid of all of his annoying spikes. I froze him to the wall, his whole body almost unable to move.

I stood between him and the other two, not letting them get close enough to free him. In particular I was focusing on hand guy as I made the mistake of not freezing his hand that was around my neck at the time.

I glanced up to the top of the platform quickly to see (y/n) was still there, struggling against her bindings. Out the corner of my eye I noticed movement below me, the mist settling on my ice that covered the floor being moved slightly, and I took an educated guess as to that being the invisible hand. Immediately I froze that area, the guy wincing and clutching onto his left wrist tightly. The cold pain his invisible hand was feeling seemed to be hurting him just as much, so I turned my attention to the chain guy.

I was able to taunt him into shooting out several chains, and noticed with each one that they were getting shorter and thinner, meaning there was a limit to how many he could produce at one time. Suddenly however I felt a punch straight to the face, and realised that the hand guy of course has another invisible: one for his right hand. He was so obviously being much more careful with this one, but I had already drained the chain guy so easily froze him.

Suddenly I heard a struggle from above me and an evil smirk appear on the hand guys face, and realised the struggle was coming from where (y/n) was. The villain suddenly howled out in pain however as there was a loud thud next to me: (y/n) had jumped down, free from her chains and had something invisible wrapped up in them instead, which I assumed was the villains other hand. I stomped my foot to the ground, freezing him instantly as well as adding another layer of cold ice to the other two.

"Thank you, Todoroki," (y/n)'s soft voice sounded and I turned towards her to see chain marks around her wrists.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner," I mumbled, taking ahold of her hands without really thinking.

"Hey, don't be sorry, you came right when I needed you to! Plus, it was my fault anyway, this just goes to show that I'm not that great of a hero, huh," she shrugged sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I was practically useless, there was no foliage around for me to use so I was easily captured by them."

"(y/n), you're a great hero, please don't say that you're not," I grabbed her shoulders and turned her so I could look her directly in the eyes, despite her not being able to reciprocate. "You're a great hero, you really are. It was just this location... plus, when you're doing hero work you're usually wearing your suit, right? And you have plenty of plants hidden in that suit, right? So it was just a case of wrong time, wrong place, wrong outfit. I promise you, you'll make a brilliant hero," I whispered, being as comforting as I could. I gasped a little when she wrapped her arms around my body, holding me tightly. I blushed a little and held onto her just as tightly, my heart beating quickly.

- Timeskip -

After an intense few hours, the situation had been controlled thanks to numerous Pro Heroes that attended the scene including Endeavour. He attempted to talk to me after the attack, but I stayed with (y/n), using her as an excuse not to speak to him. That was until Aizawa called me away from her with a stern look on his face, and he gave me a quick lecture on how irresponsible I was being going back into the school to fight, and that my actions shouldn't be deemed as 'okay' just because I managed to save (y/n).

I was certain his speech would've lasted longer, but he was called by other teachers to help with the arrests of the villains. I sighed an walked back up to (y/n) who was standing with the others from 2-A. Only a few were missing, and that was due to injuries received in the fight which I was told Recovery Girl was dealing with. "I heard what Mr Aizawa was saying," she mumbled when I stopped right next to her. "I'm sorry, but I would like to say thank you, Todoroki."

I smiled down at her, noticing that her cheeks were red and she seemed to be shuffling awkwardly. Over her shoulder I saw Uraraka give me two thumbs up, nodding enthusiastically. I gulped and looked back at the (h/c) haired sightless girl in front of me, her ghostly eyes in line with my shoulder. I breathed in a deep breath and took ahold of her arms, then pulling her in for a kiss.

Gasps were heard around us but I was only focussed on (y/n), who despite being surprised by the gesture at first, melted into the kiss. Her lips were soft, softer then I imagined and my body began to loosen as I moved my arms down to her waist, her then clinging onto my school shirt.

When we pulled away I opened my eyes to see the fact she was blushing bright red, but that only made her cuter. "(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" I whispered under my breath, quiet enough so that no one around us heard but loud enough so that she of course could hear.

"Yes Todoroki, yes," she smiled brightly, wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"I meant just ask her out on a date! Way to make a move, Todoroki!" We heard Uraraka's voice and we pulled away, turning towards her. "O-oh... sorry, kinda ruined the moment there didn't I?" She chuckled, stepping back towards the rest of the class. (y/n) simply laughed and buried her head in my chest.

"So... where do you want to go on a date?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 839 15
Hello!! This will be a book for Levi Ackerman x Reader content. Please read the first chapter for more info <3 Disclaimer- •I do not own anything per...
358K 5.9K 56
A My Hero Academia oneshot collection filled with oneshots for everyone's favourite duelled haired guy, Shoto Todoroki! Because lets be honest, you c...
648K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
49.1K 1.1K 14
You're an introvert a student at UA. One day randomly break out of your shell. One person that's been watching you closely, Shoto Todoroki notices. W...