Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ πŸŽƒHalloween 2020 SpecialπŸ•Έ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~πŸŽ…Christmas 2020 Specialβ›„~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 43 ~

6.5K 294 226
By ShiraFangirl

Y/N stare at the baby Indominus Rex Gen 2 and didn't reply to Fumikage's call. She reaches her finger towards her as her sharp long claws reached for hers and grabbed it. Y/N smiled and picked the hybrid baby dinosaur up and craddled her.

"Isn't she beautiful?"

"I-Indeed." Fumikage said, managing to get his words out of his shock.

"Hey, baby. Welcome to the world." Y/N cooed as the hybrid baby dinosaur roar as a reply.

"This is huge... How are you going to tell the others and Aizawa?"

"We'll tell them tomorrow. I never knew it would hatch sooner. Talk about a fastbloomer."

"What are you gonna name her?"

"I think I'll call her..."

Y/N raised the hybrid baby dinosaur up in the air.

"Anjali. It means gift. She's a gift."

Fumikage smiled.

"That's a wonderful name."

She turned to him and held out Anjali.

"You wanna hold her?"

"Um... sure."

Fumikage carefully grab Anjali and look down at her. Anjali stare at Fumikage, tilting her head in curiosity for a moment. She then started to cuddle him, purring. He blushes in surprise.

"Aw, she likes you."

Fumikage cleared his throat.

"How are we going to tell the others?"

"Don't worry, I think I have something in mind. Do you know what's going to be tomorrow?"

"What?"

"Tomorrow is Eijiro's birthday. And I have a surprise for him as well as everyone else."

"Go on..." Fumikage said, wondering where this is going.

Anjali looked at Y/N who's now her mother wondering the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now day time and Y/N was walking out in the city with Eijiro and Tetsu. She remembered asking Tetsu when was his birthday and surprisingly, he had a same birthdate as Eijiro's. She kind expected that this would happen. As for her plan, she told everyone about their birthday along with Class B. She didn't tell anyone about Anjali yet as she told Fumikage to not tell them yet until she gets back as they are planning a surprise birthday party for the two birthday boys. Anjali is hidden in the small backpack Y/N is carrying as she made a gap from the zipper for her to stick her head out as she looks around the outside world. Eijiro and Tetsu didn't notice it yet as they had a questioning look on their faces.

"Where are we going, Y/N?" Eijiro asked.

"Somewhere." Y/N replied.

"You've been saying that for a second time." Tetsu whined.

"If you keep on whining, then you'll never know." Y/N teased, smirking.

Eijiro and Tetsu pouted. Anjali who was hearing this quietly snickered and hid herself back inside the backpack. They walk through the city to the forest, making Eijiro and Tetsu curious even more. As they walk through, they stopped to hear a loud stomps and roars, making her smile.

"Hop on to my back." she said, handing Eijiro her backpack.

Eijiro and Tetsu questioned again as she transform into the Indoraptor. They hopped onto her back and carefully hold her as she stood up and zoomed in.

"Whoa!!" they cried out in surprise.

As she was running, Anjali popped her head out of her backpack and roared in surprise at how fast they are going, unnoticed by Eijiro. The boys looked around and saw some Compsognathus running past by. Y/N eventually stopped as she skidded her clawed feet to brake her running. Eijiro and Tetsu hopped off of her as Y/N turned back into her normal form and was relieved that her clothes is still in shape and not ripped.

"Where are we?"

Y/N looked around, sniffing the air. Her eyes widen as if she found something.

"Come!" she said, running ahead of them.

"Wait, Y/N! Hold up!" Eijiro exclaimed, running after her along with Tetsu.

"Slow down! Just tell us where are you taking us!"

"Come! Quickly!"

Y/N jumps and swung herself onto the long green vine and landed onto a large branch from the tree. The boys were surprised that she can do that. She held her hand up for the boys to stop as they did, panting. Eijiro and Tetsu looks up and gasps what they are seeing.

There they see is the pack of Brachiosaurus as they walked past them. One of them looked down to see them and leaned their neck to get a closer look. Y/N took out her phone and started recording it. Brachiosaurus stare at her and the two boys for a moment. Eijiro and Tetsu are speechless that they get to see the long neck dinosaur in person. It gave them a blow to their faces from its nose and pulled away and started catching up to their pack. Y/N who's still recording this, turned to the boys.

"How are you guys feeling? Wasn't it amazing or what?"

"I'd say it's awesome! They're huge!" Eijiro shouted in excitement.

"It was dangerous, yet amazing!" Tetsu agreed.

"I'm glad you guys liked it. This is what I wanted to show you two. It's kinda my first time seeing this as well."

"Man, we are lucky!"

Eijiro and Tetsu clasp their hands together, making Y/N roll her eyes.

"Weirdos..."

Anjali smiled as she had seen everything and was happy to have an adventure with her mom. She suddenly felt hungry and hid back inside the backpack as she started eating the dead rats Y/N had hunted earlier, tearing off the ziplock with her teeth before eating them. Y/N was about to end her recording when she saw something overhead behind the boys. Curious, she zoomed in to get a better look on screen. The trees rustled and the stomps became louder as its coming close.

"Guys? Don't turn around and come to me. Now." Y/N said, eyes widen when she saw something she clearly recognized.

"Huh? Why?"

"Is something wrong, Y/N?"

"I mean it. Come to me slowly."

Eijiro and Tetsu were about to ask again when they heard loud footsteps and froze. They slowly turned much to her dismay. Once they fully look back, their eyes literally popped out of their sockets. It had thick horns above the eyes, a feature unseen in all other carnivorous dinosaurs, and a very deep skull sitting on a muscular neck. Small, vestigial forelimbs and long and slender hindlimbs. Their skin is red with black stripes.

"Carnotaurus..." Y/N gasped.

Carnotaurus looks down at them with a clear hunger in its eyes and roars loudly.

"Run!!" she yelled, saving her recording, placing it in her pocket, and running away as the boys ran behind her.

Carnotaurus stomps its foot and runs after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Class A and B are setting up the banners, foods, and a cake as well as presents to make sure everything is perfect until Y/N comes back with Eijiro and Tetsu.

"I wonder how Y/N and the others are doing?" Ochaco asked, moving the table with Kyoka.

"I'm sure they're fine. It's not like they got themselves in danger." Kyoka said, not realizing she jinxed it.

"They better be back before night time. We don't want Aizawa to get mad." Tenya said, looking through the window.

"I'm sure they'll be okay." Izuku reassured his friend.

Fumikage who was silent hummed in agreement, nodding.

"Yeah! They're tough! What can possibly scare them?" Mina grinned.

Back to Y/N, Eijiro, and Tetsu who are running as fast their legs can take them as Carnotaurus is behind them, closing in. Inside the backpack, the poor Anjali was bouncing side to side and up and down, feeling dizzy as the backpack moved rapidly from the running.

"It's getting on us!!" Tetsu yelled in fright, looking back.

"This is getting too real man!!" Eijiro yelled.

Y/N slide under the large log that was in her way as Eijiro and Tetsu followed her lead. Carnotaurus rammed its head through the log with its horns, breaking the log in half.

"It's close!" Tetsu yelped.

"It's fast! But not on turning!" Y/N shouted. "Zigzag! On my count! 1...2...3!"

As Carnotaurus goes to bite them, the trio moved to their left. It missed and slipped, falling down. It got up and went back to chasing after them, roaring. The trio looked around to see if they lost it. But they were wrong and quickly ducked when the Carnotaurus went to bite them again and accidently hit against the tree, tearing it down. Y/N squinted her eyes to see a view of the city between the two largest trees where there's a small gap that should fit her and friends to go through one by one.

"Up ahead!"

The trio ran faster until they stopped by the biggest trees.

"Tetsu, you go first!"

"But...!"

"Just go!"

Tetsu hesitated and squeezed his way through the gap and got out. Eijiro handed Tetsu Y/N's backpack as he went through second. Just as Y/N was about to come last, she saw Carnotaurus already close as it ran after in speed. She quickly squeezed her way through the gap and was about to get out when her hips was stuck.

"Guys! I'm stuck!!"

Eijiro and Tetsu gasped and grabbed a hold her arms and started pulling her. The boys looked behind her and in their horror, the Carnotaurus opened its jaw to bite Y/N as it's closing in. They kept on pulling with all their might, gritting their teeth until they finally got her free before the Carnotaurus bite her. It rammed its head against the tree, missed again. It shook its head and roared at the students in anger that it didn't get its food. Carnotaurus then walked away as a loud stump was heard over the distance. Y/N, Eijiro, and Tetsu panted, relieved that they had survived. They look at each other for a moment and started laughing.

"Whoooooo!! That was close!" Tetsu sighed, flopping onto the grassy ground.

Anjali huffed in relief that there's no bouncing anymore. Y/N looked down at her backpack and slightly zipped it up and sighed to see her okay. Anjali looked up and gave her a small glare with her sharp teeth showing. She sheepishly smiled in apology and closed the zip.

"What a day we have. But it was fun actually..." Eijiro said, placing his hand on his chest.

"Yeah." Y/N looked up at the sky to see that it's almost 6.

She got up and grabbed her backpack.

"Come on, you two. We should head home before it gets dark."

Eijiro and Tetsu nodded and stood up as they started heading back to the U.A. dorms. Y/N secretly texted her friends that they're on their way right now. Everyone quickly took their places and turned off the lights and waited. Once they made it back, Y/N pushed the door open and noticed it was dark.

"Huh? They sleep already?" Eijiro asked in confusion.

"Did they have a sleepover or something?" Tetsu asked, raising his eyebrow.

Y/N smirked and once they head inside as she closed the door behind them. The lights switched back on and party poppers were spread, surprising Eijiro and Tetsu.

"Surprise!!" Class A and B shouted.

"Happy birthday, Kirishima!"

"Happy birthday, Tetsutetsu!"

"Huh...?"

"Wha...?"

Y/N wrapped her arms around Eijiro and Tetsu and smiled.

"Happy birthday, you two."

"You guys did all of this?"

"You should thank Y/N for it!" Kendo smiled.

"It was all from her!" Denki grinned.

Eijiro and Tetsu teared up and happiness and squeezed Y/N into a big hug. She wheezed out for air.

"You're the best!!!"

"How could we ever repay you?!!"

"No need. Go and blow your candles."

Rikido held out a largest chocolate cake with many candles as the two birthday boys blow up their candle making a quick wish without saying anything at the same time. Everyone started having fun as they chat, eat their food and a cake, and handing presents to Eijiro and Tetsu. Y/N who had been holding her backpack secretly fed some meat to Anjali, while she's being hidden. As they were sitting and chatting, Ochaco asked them, noticing their clothes are slightly dirty.

"Hey, where were you guys have gone to while we were busy?"

Eijiro, Tetsu, and Y/N looked at each other nervously. They huddled together, confusing their classmates.

"Should we tell them?"

"I'm not sure, bro. They won't believe us."

"I think I have that one covered." Y/N said, taking out a phone.

They then agreed and turned to others as Y/N told them everything what happened while showing them a video.

"That's crazy!!"

"Are you guys okay?!"

"Oh my..."

"Merci!"

"Scary!!"

"You three could have died! Y/N, why would you bring them there?" Tenya scolded her, chopping his hand.

"Relax. I was only trying to find a long neck dinosaurs because I thought it would be fun to go on an adventure."

"But we survived." Eijiro added.

"We get to see dinosaurs in one day. It was the best birthday we ever had." Tetsu added with a grin.

"Well, next time, be careful."

"No promises."

"Y/N!"

Y/N chuckled and suddenly heard a small roar. She looked down to see Anjali wanted to get out. Kyoka and Ochaco noticed that along with Eijiro and Tetsu.

"Y/N? What's that in your backpack?"

Y/N sighed and unzipped the backpack fully for everyone to see as they stopped talking. Anjali popped her head out and looked around to see a lot of people looking down at her in awe.

"Y/N... Is that?" Eijiro gasped.

"Yeah, she hatched. Meet Anjali. Anjali, say hello."

Anjali gave them a roar as a reply and nudged Y/N to hold her. She chuckled and held her in her arms. The girls squealed at how cute she looks as Anjali cuddled into Y/N's chest. They almost fainted when Anjali started nibbling Y/N's finger. Y/N lightly scolded her not to.

"She's so cute!"

"Look at her!!"

"Wow... So that's the Indominus Rex Gen 2? She looks almost like you in your Indoraptor form." Izuku said, looking at Anjali.

"Great... another lizard freak to deal with..." Katsuki grumbled.

"I heard that!" Y/N glared at Katsuki, making Anjali growl at him.

"Aww..." Tetsu cooed, gently rubbing Anjali's head with his finger.

"Me and Fumikage had planned this to surprise you guys as well."

"Tokoyami??"

"No wonder you've been oddly quiet." Mezo said, looking at him.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it." Fumikage said.

"This little ugly freak is part of your surprise?" Monoma scoffed, not surprised to see another hybrid baby dinosaur.

Anjali turned and growled at Monoma, not liking him already. She jumped off of Y/N, surprising her and started chasing after Monoma. He already regrets it and runs off, screaming his head off. Anjali jumped onto the couch and kept on running and managed to jump onto Monoma's back, pouncing him. He fell flat on his face, making Katsuki and Y/N started laughing along with everyone else. Anjali huffed and kicked his head and made her way back to Y/N who grabbed her and held her up with a proud look on her face.

Eijiro and Tetsu looked on with a smile. They were glad to meet Y/N as she had given them the best gift they will never forget. Happy birthday to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 364 18
First: an object in motion stays in motion and an object at rest stays at rest unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. Damien Haas had to learn tha...
28.3K 1K 67
|𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 ππŽπ•π„π‹| 'The Past Never Dies... And Neither Do Your Mistakes.' ═══════════════ Six year...
329K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...
8.9K 247 11
✷ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒【 IAN MALCOLM 】 β€Ή ˚ . JURASSIC PARK , 1993 β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ❝ . . . π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† π’‡π’‚π’”π’„π’Šπ’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’, ...