Unfinished Business |2| ✓

By vanilladrips

In order to have a full understanding of this book I suggest you read the first part to this book 'Treasure' ... More

Unfinished Business: Book 2
Aesthetics
The Beginning
The Museum
The Boss
The Girlfriend
The Channel
The Assistant
The Jealousy
The Skirt
The Doctor
The Surprise
The Boyfriend
The Client
The Mall
The Attention
The Phone Call
The Questions
The Hotel
The Venue
The Hall
The Reveal
The Fight
The Arguments
The Assumption
The Rain
The letter
The Cheater
The Guilt
The Gala
The Patio
The Understatement
The Liar
The Sources
The Reservation
The Aftermath
The Desk
The Flowers
The Wedding
The Return
The Jacuzzi
The Skull
The Epilogue
Goodbye ✔︎

The Robe

3.3K 107 36
By vanilladrips

Heheh...had to confuse you guys for a second there. I couldn't help myself:)

Screw it.

She'd been stuck on my mind since she left the room. I walked out of my room for the night and slowly made my way to the other side of the penthouse where I saw Siya walked to. I already called Nessara, not that she cared if I came home or not.

I got a psychopath on my hands and surprisingly, I'm still willing to marry her.

There was only one person my entire life I ever wanted to marry. Nessa wasn't her, I never looked at Nessa that way but I guess time changes things.

Maybe I can just speak to her. Clear the air about what happened five years ago. Recently, I realized that I should tell her what happened with Nessara. I haven't gotten the opportunity though. A major turn off was the way Siya looks at me now like she hates my existence.

I opened her room door, well what I think is. Just then I heard another door opened and I panicked. I froze and the door wasn't completely open, almost unrecognizable but I could still see part of the bedroom from the small space. Just when I was about to run away, I saw her.

Her back was facing me as she tied the robe at the front of her body. As she tightened the red robe, her curves were in full display. She's so perfect. Her brown hair was wet, indicating she just got out of a bath.

My heart raced when she turned slightly and I noticed her hard nipples printing out through the red velvet robe she wore. I held my breath, wanting to leave but my feet were rooted to the ground. She fully turned around, still not noticing me peeking through the opened door and she sighed to herself.

"Stupid, get out of my head," she mumbled to herself and I frowned. Who? Alton? That dick. Siya brushed her hair out of her face with her fingers and her facial features were more noticeable.

Fuck. She's so hot.

Only God knows how much I told myself back on a daily. I'm engaged. Nessa and I's relationship is falling and we both knew it. Still, I feel guilty for looking at Siya the way I am now. I quietly turned around and walked back to my room for the night. Hopefully, she just thinks that she didn't close the door properly.

I lied in bed frustrated, turning, and twisting. Why can't I sleep? I can't get his touch out of my head. How lightly he trailed down my body, how perfectly he held me, how passionately he kissed me.

It was all my imagination.

I want it back. I want him back for the pleasure he gave me. Our bodies were perfect for each other but our minds aren't. We can never cooperate for too long. Sadly, I went to sleep with the thoughts of Kolson once again. I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from my living room and then all the memories of the previous night came crashing back.

Not thinking much of it since only Sage had access to my apartment, I brushed my teeth and slipped on my robe from last night but didn't wrap at all, leaving it like a jacket. Thankfully, my pajama set wasn't revealing.

I walked to where the commotion was and I froze upon seeing Declan sitting on the counter, a white mixture in his hands as he smeared it on Kolson's face. It was a cute sight really, makes my heart warms really. But instead, that only happens for a split second.
"What is going on here?" I spoke and they both froze.

"Good morning!" Declan cheered and I smiled at him. "We're um...making pancakes," Kolson was the first to speak. I rose my eyebrow at him as he wiped the mix off his face. He let my son decorate his face with pancake mix.

Declan had the brightest smile on his face, clearly not telling that I'm slightly pissed off. He's so adorable. "I didn't know they were making pancake face masks now," I glared at Kolson while I walked with purpose to Declan. He giggled when I lift him off and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you, mommy," he whispered into my ear and I hugged him tighter. "I missed you too bubs," I returned and placed him back on the counter like he wanted. Hopefully, Declan whispered soft enough. "How is he here?" I asked Kolson. He opened his mouth to say something when he was cut off.

"Why is it so-" Sage walked into the kitchen then froze upon seeing me. "Siya, you're up," she awkwardly spoke and I sarcastically smiled at her. "Good morning to you too, What are you doing here?" I bluntly said.

"Well um I live here and Declan insisted he came along," she awkwardly mumbled. "He has school, why is he home?" I mainly asked. I bet Declan used that cute little face of his to get himself out of school. That little genius. It doesn't work on me though.

"Uncle-" Declan was about to answer.

"You know what, it's fine. I just need to get to work, I have things to do and some live meetings in a couple of hours," I rambled off, changing the topic. He was going to say uncle Quinton and then I'd be dead. Kolson is a smart guy and I had to be smarter than him in order to protect my secret.

"It's ten in the morning. Take the rest of the day off and you can't say no because firstly, I'm your boss, and secondly, I already canceled all your meetings," Kolson announced and I glared at him. How could he go do that without my consent? "Vlog day with Siya," Sage nudged me and I glared at her.

I'm a money maker for her YouTube channel. Just great. "Now that's all cleared. I'm going to shower and get going, Declan can we do this another time? And maybe we can bake a cake," Kolson added, persuading Declan and he felt right into his trap. "Yes!" Declan happily cheered and hugged Kolson.

Kolson disappeared back into the hallway to his room. "I'm going to shower, you need to explain why you're not at school mister," I playfully pointed my index finger sternly at Declan. "Okay," he laughed and waved me off with his pancake hands.

Shaking my head, I go back to my bedroom to shower and change for the day. After changing into some long pants and a tank top with a blazer, I made my way back outside. Kolson's shoes and car keys were gone so that only meat he was already gone.

"I thought you don't have work today," Sage questioned, her eyebrows furrowing. By the way, I dressed today, she assumed I was dressed for work. "You seem to forget you're standing in my other job. Only today, I'm taking this little one with me," I cleared up.

"Yay!" Declan cheered and ran quickly to wash up his hands. "Hey, Si...Kolson really seems like a good guy," Sage hesitated. I nodded," yeah. I guess," I shrugged. She was nervous, I could tell. "He's great with Declan. I....I think you should tell him he's the father," Sage suggested. She meant well, she wants me to do the right thing and she just wants to help. "I know, soon," I shakingly said, not knowing if I was lying or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 61.7K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
10M 215K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
439 47 16
"I know you feel the same for me, what I feel for you, stop feeding your little brain with lies and let your heart speak the truth" _________________...
398K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...