My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 40.

520 34 41
By exxangel

❤ I'm Back  ❤

Author's Pov : 

Chanyeol parked his car on a deserted road before taking out a small mobile and pressing a few buttons over it, some type of code popped up and when the send button was pressed Chanyeol waited patiently. 

After a few minutes, his phone buzzed again as another code popped up. Clicking over the message box Chanyeol stared at the code before starting his car and driving in the Opposite Direction. 

After half an hour of continuous driving Chanyeol stopped but this time outside a dimly lit house, but the surrounding was quiet with not a soul in his sight except him. His phone ranged and this time when he slowly averted his eyes towards his phone it was a number calling him. 

"You promised me you won't go there Loey. Why in the hell am I left behind if you were planning it already!" 

Luhan whispered yelled as Chanyeol fixed the Bluetooth over his ear letting the other  to talk before taking a step out of his car. 

"More people would not be necessary" Chanyeol replied smoothly. He could feel the older rolling his eyes at him. "Anyways, you do have other tasks as well so I didn't want to bother you" 

Taking soft steps towards the old house Chanyeol increased his guard. Even if the house looks old and almost deserted one should never judge a book by its cover and that's what Chanyeol thought. 

"Oh that…" Luhan's words flattered as well as Chanyeol steps and before the older could correct himself Chanyeol already caught him. 

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked while the older sighed. 

"We found a few men around the Oh Mansion with guns and one of them even targeted Oh Sehun today" Luhan paused, clearing his vision before continuing. "Interrogation is failing as these men refuse to say anything" 

Chanyeol's steps halted again as he clicked his tongue which caused the older to stop as well. 

"If they refuse to open their mouths then  do it the other way. Check their bodies for any sign or symbol" 

Luhan huffed, gaining looks from other passerbys. Currently he was outside Baekhyun's house as the three friends were all inside and it was his task for today to guard them well. 

"What if after that too they refuse to speak...then what? This is really halting our search" 

Luhan knew what type of answer he was going to get. 

"Then…..shoot them" Chanyeol finished cutting Luhan's train of thoughts. 

"Always, so forward Mr. Park" Chanyeol heard him mutter.

Chanyeol slowly took out his gun before loading it, his sharp eyes surveyed the whole area for anything suspicious. 

"Why was Baekhyun here?" 

Chanyeol heard Luhan humming. "This answer only he can give us but I guess it was related to you maybe that's what made him risk so much just to meet this person" 

"You sure there is nothing about this person in our records?" Chanyeol checked the windows and even the backdoor but everything seemed to be locked securely.

"No, I tried to even gain a photo but as if he doesn't exist" Luhan sighed again, running his hands through his hairs. He was feeling low just because of this mysterious person. "Anyways what did you find?"

With no further options, Chanyeol broke the lock stepping inside the ice-cold house with his gun pointed in front as he walked with smoothness. Chanyeol was not a fool; he knew that if he dug the whole house even then he couldn't find anything because as soon as his eyes fell over the dusty living room and the white clothing over the furniture he knew the person living here had already fled. 

Closing his eyes Chanyeol let out a slow sigh. "Gone, him as well as everything" 

Chanyeol checked every room but found nothing. Maybe this person has already got the wind of him coming here so he already fled. 

"We should have kept some of our men behind," Luhan sighed again. "I knew that we really can't trust those small cameras. Why don't we send our men and inquire some more" 

Chanyeol didn't answer back before one last look and got out of the house but as soon as he stepped outside he was met with another surprise. His gaze hardened and before he could speak another voice had already reached Luhan. 

"Guess we meet again Park Loey" 

🌹🌹🌹🌹 

Baekhyun took a deep breath, his hands running through his hairs continuously as he took a seat between Sehun and Kyungsoo who looked pale as well. 

All three of them never thought they would face so much in just a few weeks, especially Kyungsoo who was never involved in this dark side until now. 

They met in Kyungsoo's house but for not letting his family as a target as well Baekhyun brought them to his house. Now they were sitting in his room, each one deep in their thoughts but not uttering a word as they let the silence take over. 

Kyungsoo was the first to break the unwanted silence. "Junmyeon Hyung will be coming right?" 

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah, on his way" 

Sehun sighed leaning back before closing his eyes. "Why do you think he may know something about this at all. Maybe you are wrong and this will take us to another dead end" 

Baekhyun frowned at the younger's words. He might be right but not completely. Baekhyun felt a doubt rise in his heart as he recalled the day when Sehun was kidnapped by Junmyeon's mother and it was also her who played so many dirty tricks. Maybe this was also her. Maybe she is not completely okay with Junmyeon coming back for Sehun. This is the only reason Baekhyun contacted Junmyeon in first place. 

If somehow it's nothing to do with Suho or his mother then Baekhyun can confirm that it was the same man who tried to kill Sehun in the hospital. 

If not then Baekhyun has no choice but to involve Chanyeol and Luhan and maybe Kris. Sighing Baekhyun got up from his seat and walked towards his window as the snow started to fall. The night was still young as he took in a deep breath. 

The door of his room opened as Junmyeon entered his room. Immediately there was an awkward silence between the three before Baekhyun finally turned around greeting Junmyeon. 

Sehun didn't even look up nor did Junmyeon look his way but Kyungsoo who was aware of the tension got up and walked towards Baekhyun's bed before making himself comfortable over it. Baekhyun rolled his eyes while Sehun gave Kyugsoo a deadpan look. 

Sighing again Baekhyun shook his head. "Let's get to the point" 

As Kyungsoo finished talking about the incident Junmyeon who has his eyes wide took in a sharp breath before snapping his head towards Sehun who was just petting the dog who was beside him who he just now noticed. 

"I don't think it's my mother" The older muttered feeling a bitter taste run in his mouth. 

Junmyeon's eyes moved back towards Baekhyun who was frowning but gave him a look which clearly say to continue

"I am sure it's not my mother or my father" Junmyeon repeated it but more clearly this time. 

Kyungsoo raised a brow as he was the one to further ask. "Hyung how come you are so sure. You have been away maybe she took the chance to stab you at the back again" 

Junmyeon shrugged. "Right, but she would never act up again and that's for sure" 

Sehun who was at the side blinked twice before unclenching his thoughts. 

"Then it's that man" 

All three of them snap their heads towards the younger who didn't give them any attention. 

Junmyeon hesitated before humming. "The man who attacked you in the hospital" 

Sehun nodded surprisingly as he took out something from his pocket. 

Baekhyun stretched his hand forward before taking the thing out of Sehun's hand. It was a small pendrive drive. Baekhyun raised a brow while Kyungsoo took it out of his fingers. 

 "You said, he looked familiar" Kyungsoo waver th drive in front of them. "Do you have something here to confirm his identity?" 

Sehun nodded and this time even Junmyeon got curious. 

Junmyeon took the drive from Kyungsoo before plugging it over his phone. There was nothing in the drive except for a few videos and photos. 

"Aren't these resumes of people looking for jobs?" Kyungsoo asked, peeking in Junmyeon's phone , who nodded confused as well. Sehun who was silently watching them motioned the older to pass him the phone. Their fingers touch but one touch was enough for Sehun to pull his hand away in a flash. 

Junmyeon didn't react but his fingers tingled a bit before he stacked them inside his pockets. 

Sehun's fingers tapped on the screen a few times before tossing it towards Baekhyun who rollef his eyes. 

Baekhyun's eyes flashed surprise before a frown enveloped his lips. "You sure it was this man?" 

Sehun hummed biting his lips. "He is the same lawyer who helped my parents to win some case"   

Baekhyun didn't say anything as his lips sealed in a thin line. He couldn't believe it and he was sure someone was trying to use this man's identity. 

"You have something in your mind. Spill" Kyungsoo who was watching his reaction mumbled quietly. 

"The man you saw in the hospital can't be him. It's impossible" Baekhyun passed the phone to Junmyeon. 

Kyungsoo raised a brow while Sehun and Junmyeon only waited for Baekhyun to continue. 

"The man you saw is Park Shin Joo who is already dead years ago" 

"How do you know this?" 

Baekhyun stared at Sehun for a second before averting his eyes. How should he reveal everything now? He wasn't even sure if he should even reveal everything. Mostly Baekhyun was scared cause he don't know what will be the consequences.  

Not taking any risk Baekhyun thought of another excuse. 

"He was a famous lawyer. My dad once introduced me to him. At that time this man was leaving the country. Unfortunately while he was returning back to Korea, he got into a Car accident" 

All the three of them nodded having no other doubts. 

"Why would someone even steal this man's identity? Why try to harm Sehun?" 

Junmyeon asked eying Baekhyun as if he was hiding something. 

Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak but Kyungsoo cut in. "He helped his parents in the past maybe it has something to do with it. The attack happened on Sehun even we don't know because the one who was with the doctor inside was the nurse who died just the same say" 

"All the families will pay…." Sehun's voice cut both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. "This...was also something he said" 

Baekhyun rubbed his forehead before slumping his figure over the sofa. Should he tell them? If he told them then wouldn't Chanyeol's secret will also be revealed. No no, this everything is so compliacted and so hard to explain. Also how will he even reveal about Sehun's real parents or Chanyeol being an agent and also about Sehun's psycho cousin who was not just after him but also after Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Worst even Kris is involved and Junmyeom doesn't have any idea about him being alive. 

"Don't over think. We are already stressed enough to come with any conclusion. Anyways, we have to make a plan and for that sit down and let's think"  

Baekhyun's words were directed towards Junmyeon who was startled for a second before eyeing the place beside Sehun the younger who was avoiding any eye contact with him. With Shaky steps Junmyeon walked towards the younger before plopping beside him.

As Baekhyun observed both the males he didn't know it he should laugh or cry so instead he choose to stay quiet. 

"We need to involve a third party in this if we want to know the truth" 

Silence. The air outside the house got thicker as each one of them stared at Baekhyun. 

"Let me explain first" Baekhyun cut Kyungsoo who was about to speak. "We can't always involve ourselves in this situations. Not to forget we are still students and with the upcoming exams and activities we won't even get time to breathe least alone stay guarded all the time. Sehun, Kyungsoo you both already have clubs to handle so it can't be possible that we would always stick together. We are not safe, none of us and the incidents confirm it. Anything can happen. That's why we need someone who can always be with us" 

"Yes, but who will even waste their time being with us 24|7" 

Baekhyun waved at Kyungsoo  as he grinned. "You don't have to worry about it. I've a friend who will keep a close eye on us and trust me no one is better than him for this job" 

Baekhyun shifted his attention towards Junmyeon who was silent the whole time. The Older was lost in his own thoughts before Baekhyun adressed him. 

"Suho Hyung, is something the matter?" 

Suho's startled eyes moved towards Sehun before they landed over Baekhyun. Shaking his head Suho's gaze hardened. "Nothing. Just send me the details of this person you are talking about. Anyways, I would take my leave" 

Before anyone could even utter a word Suho was already out. Baekhyun stared at the door blankly before blinking. 

Did his Hyung just left just like that? Why wasn't he being protective like always? He didn't even react when Kyungsoo told him about the attack also how sure he wad that his parents weren't involved. What is going on? Am I missing something here? 

Sighing, Baekhyun pulled out his phone. He was gonna send Chanyeol a message but was surprised to found an unknown number instead. Baekhyun blinked again trying to dig in his memory if he knew this number or if he gave anyone his number.  It did give him a bad feeling as those previous unknown messages which had stopped for a long time before the one he received today. Without even thinking twice he clicked the message box revealing a message. 

Baekhyun's heart beat got slower as he clicked on the video. There was someone , a blur face on the screen but anyone coukd tell it was bruised and beaten up badly. He frozed and all of a sudden a shrill rang in his silent room. Baekhyun's phone ranged with an unknown number on display again. He don't know if he should pick it up or cancel it but having no choice he to accepted the call. 

"Who is this?" He asked. Baekhyun's mouth went dry as he gulped waiting for the receiver to speak. 

"Is this Byun Baekhyun?" A panicked familiar voice spoke. Baekhyun quickly got up before exiting his room leaving a suspicious Kyungsoo and Sehun behind. 

"Yes...Luhan Hyung is it you?" 

Luhan sighed as he took in a shaky breathe. 

"Yes, Baekhyun. Now listen to me and please don't panic" 

The more Luhan told him not to panic the more Baekhyun's heart dropped. Why would he panic incase.

Closing his eyes Baekhyun took in a deep breathe and aksed the one question he was sure gonna regret.

"Please tell me Chanyeol is fine ..." 

There was a pause and with each second Baekhyun's heart was thundering like ut would busrt out. He felt like a painfull churn in his stomach like he was going to not like the next words.

"Baekhyun...Chanyeol ...He is Missing

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Ah, Hello again ❤

Maybe most of you didn't read the message I left of board, about not updating last week so I'm sorry again to make you wait 😢

Anyways, Chanyeol is missing. Any Ideas what happened to him? 🤔

Next Update will be on Sunday.  Take care everyone 🤗

Thankyou for waiting and reading. 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 4.7K 83
Island Legends Book 2 Island Legends is an epic fantasy adventure series set in a galaxy reeling from devastating wars, filled with countless alien s...
4.9K 702 11
"i fell for her at first sight....she has something in her eyes that I can't stop thinking about her....... my heart only want her.....i can't forge...
104K 2.3K 27
Y/N is the almighty Suprema, the feminine version of the Ultima. For years, she has been close friends with the Ultima himself, Aaron Lycan, and has...
572K 44.1K 100
❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was killing people with her smile, fell in l...