The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 27

37.6K 1.2K 353
By smilelikeafool

Braylon's Pov

I walked into the boys locker room, they were already changing. I started getting changed and I finished.

"So, what are we waiting for?" I asked.

"For coach," Carter said. "Jayden, grab her."

"Wait. What?" I asked and Jayden grabbed me from behind.

"So Braylon," Carter said. "Where'd you go last night? Who were you with? What time did you go home? Did you have sex?"

"None of your business. None of your business. About 10. and No," I answered. "Justice, get that light out of my eyes."

"Oh sorry." he said and put his phone away, idiot. I walked over and sat beside Braydon in the corner who was doing his math homework.

"Need help?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said, we started talking.

"Hey guys." Dre said walking in, I saw Lukas. Where we were, you couldn't see us.

"Don't say a word." I whispered and he nodded.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" Carter asked.

"We came to practice today." Dre said.

"Surprising." Jayden said.

"Where were you guys yesterday?" Cody asked.

"I had to go with my mom to meet to her boyfriend and his two kids," Lukas said. "The only exciting thing is a hot girl was there."

"What was her name?" Carter asked.

"I think Casey," he said, that's nowhere near my name. "His son is annoying, if my mom marries their dad. I'm so going to make his life a living hell."

"How?" Cody asked.

"My mom gives me and Liz everything, their dad will give my mom what she wants. He always gets in trouble already, I'm just trying to ruin his homecoming now," he said, I lost it. I got up and I walked over and I grabbed him and pushed him against the locker. "Well h-"

"Shut the hell up," I hissed. "You keep messing with Grayson, Lukas and I swear you will wish you never met me."

"I'm not scared of you Braylon." he snapped.

"You don't have to be scared of me." I growled.

"Keep talking Braylon," he said. "Feisty girls are always the best."

"You won't ever find out." I spat. He pinned me against the locker and pain shot through my back when I hit the lock.

"I didn't want my mom to date that pathetic ass dad of yours in the first place." He spat.

"Jealous?" I asked and smirked. I pushed him off me. "Grayson and I are twins but there's a difference between us, Grayson can hold back his temper but when he loses it," I smirked. "You don't want to be near him."

"She's not lying." Cody said.

"But when I lose mine, I don't hold back." I said and pushed him off.

"Your weak just like your dad, Braylon," he snapped. "My mom has him wrapped around her finger."

"It won't stay like that for long." I snapped.

"He's not with your mom anymore." he said, I punched his jaw.

"Braylon." Carter said and my jaw hurt.

"Lukas." Dre said.

"Justice," Justice said and we looked at him. "What? I thought we were naming names."

"Just leave Grayson alone." I said and rubbed my jaw.

"Don't tell me what to do," he said and walked past him. I walked back to where Braydon was and sat beside him, he wrapped his arm around me.

He kissed my forehead. "It'll be ok."

"If he doesn't get to go to homecoming, it's going to crush him," I said and laid my head on Braydon. "Should I tell him?"

"Tell him what exactly? Your evil stepbrother is trying to ruin your homecoming," He said. "It doesn't make much sense."

"But then again, Grayson doesn't make sense." I said.

"Is your jaw ok?" He asked.

"Carter's hit hurt worse." I said, he leaned over and laid a gently kiss on my jawline. My phone rang. "Hello?"

"I got a date!" Grayson yelled.

"That's great. With who?" I asked.

"A girl, her name is Lillian." he said.

"That sounds like an innocent girl name." I said.

"She's new here, she's from your school." he said.

"That explains it," I said. "Braydon, I'll be back."

"You need to tell him." He mouthed and I nodded. I stood up and he hit my butt, I swatted his hands.

"So, about last night." I started.

"I told dad that he was wrong and he shouldn't have picked that barbie over you," he said. "Ethan got mad at me and Lukas sat back and watched."

"I bet he didn't listen one bit." I said and shook my head.

"Nope," he said. "Hey Lillian."

"Grayson, you can call me Lily." the girl said.

"But Lillian's beautiful," he said, don't say it. "Like you."

"I swear Grayson you are so cheesy." I said.

"Hey, leave me alone ninja." he said.

"You're never going to let that go are you?" I asked.

"Nope," he said. "Fighting imaginary ninjas with light sabers isn't exactly something you want to do in the middle of the night."

"Um Grayson." I said.

"Lily." he said and she laughed.

"I'm sorry, but I was just imagining you fighting ninjas," she laughed out. "I bet you were a cute ninja fighter."

"I was," he said. "I had to protect my sister."

"How in the world can you still get a girl after that embarrassing moment?" I asked.

"It comes naturally Blake." he said.

"You are so full of yourself," I said. "So, you and her are a thing now?"

"Yeah," he said. "Is something wrong?"

"No, it's fine," I said. "I hope you have fun."

"Me too," He said. "I gotta go, I love you."

"I love you too." I said and hung up.

"What'd he want?" Carter asked.

"Nothing," I said. "Nothing at all." Two arms wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Braydon." Carter said.

"You didn't tell him." he said.

"He has a date Braydon." I said.

"I mean, he is the quarterback, the girls are going to falling at his feet." he said and I rolled my eyes.

~*~

I woke up and took a shower, I had to wear my jersey today since we had a football game. I walked downstairs and saw Cody, my mom, and a man. Wait, a what?

"Um mom?" I asked and she looked at me. He had brown eyes and brown hair, he look skinny but fit, and pretty handsome.

"Braylon, this is Kyle." she said.

"Ok, next question, what is he doing here?"

"Braylon." Cody said.

"He's coming to yours and Cody's football game tonight." she said.

"Sorry, but we gotta get going." Cody said.

"Oh and mom, don't forget Kali because the team will have a fit." I said.

"I won't." she said and we walked out to Cody's car and got in. He drove to school and we got out, I walked up to the group.

"She has a boyfriend." I said to Iris.

"Who?" She asked.

"Mom, he's coming to the game tonight." I said.

"Does he have any kids?" She asked.

"He didn't say," I said. "Dad has a girlfriend, mom has a boyfriend."

"It'll be ok." She said.

"I hope." I said.

"Let's go." She said.

"You go, I'll catch up with you." I said and she walked away. I walked down the hall and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." a girl said.

"Ariel, why do you have to be so clumsy?" A boy asked.

"It comes naturally I guess." she said.

"Don't feel bad," I said. "I've bumped into a lot of people too." I looked at her and no wonder they call her Ariel. Her hair is bright red like the Princess Ariel.

"I'm Talon." the boy said. "This is my sister, Ariel."

"I'm Braylon." I said.

"I've heard about you," Talon said. "You play football."

"You've heard right," I said. "Let me see your schedules," I looked at them. "Ariel, you have first period with me and Talon, you have science. Follow me." I walked into Zane's room.

"Late again I see." she said.

"I have a reason, I was these two new students to their classes." I said.

"I'm Talon."

"And I'm Ariel."

"Talon, the science room is two doors down on the right." I said.

"Thanks Braylon." he said and smiled, he walked out and I looked at Ariel.

"Your brother is cute." I said.

"I hear that a lot." she said.

"Really Braylon?" Carter asked and I looked at him.

"I have the right to call a boy cute, Monroe." I said.

"Tell Bryson that." he said.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Ariel asked.

"No." I said. "Carter, will you be quiet?"

"What we saw in the locker room yesterday." Dre said. "It's hard to forget."

"He started with me." I said.

"No, he was talking about ruining a boys homecoming. Looks like Braylon got mad." Dre said.

"She went all hulk on him." Carter said.

"Well I'm so sorry." I said sarcastically.

"He doesn't even go here." Justice said.

"Ok mr. soap opera." I said. "Keep messing with me and Kali won't come to the game."

"You wouldn't." Braydon said.

"Oh, but I would pretty boy." I said.

"The only pretty boy is Grayson." he said.

"He isn't a pretty boy." I said.

"In my dictionary he is." he said.

"What's that dictionary filled with? Words you made up?" I asked and we laughed. He stood up.

"Just wait Braylon," he said and walked to me. "Paybacks a bitch, but then again you can be too." His eyes shot to my wrist and I put it behind my back. "What'd you do to your wrist?"

"Nothing," I said and he grabbed it. "Ow Braydon."

"It looks sprained." Zane said.

"I swear Braydon if you tell coach." I said.

"At least get it checked out." Carter said.

"Then they won't let me play, please guys." I said.

"Grab her." Carter said and Braydon threw me over his shoulder.

"Hey, put me down Braydon." I hissed and hit my back.

"Braylon, I play sports, that doesn't hurt." He said walking down the hall.

"I can't believe you guys." I said and he stopped, he put me in his arms like he was cradling me.

"Tell us what happened to your wrist and we won't tell coach." he said.

"When I went to Grayson's house Ethan had some friends over, one of them grabbed my wrist and tried to get me to a room. When I told him no he gripped it tighter. I might've threatened him and he let go and I walked up to Grayson's room." We walked into the nurses office and they sat me on the bed.

"Ok, what's wrong?" She asked. "Braylon."

"She hurt her wrist." Braydon said.

"Can you wrap it up so she can still play tonight?" Carter asked.

"Please." I said.

"Ok," she said and she started wrapping it up. "There."

"Thanks." I said.

"Avoid using that arm the best you can." She said.

"Fine." I said and the bell rang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 3K 27
❝MY SILENCE IS MY EXPRESSION OF PAIN❞ Ryder Baizen, is your typical 'bad-boy'. The platinum blonde has every girl falling to his feet, while every bo...
2.6K 200 16
Completed βœ”οΈ Judy Jones, a seventeen-year-old girl, is accepted to a high school called 'Lakewood High' in Semeton Town. She is really smart, pretty...
4.9M 151K 37
Cover by KekekBronach Poppy McCormick was best friends with the school's most popular girl, Belle Jones, before Belle even became popular. A...
2.4K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...