Shifting Boundaries | Ryujinx...

By itzyeddeong

Two broken hearts from the past. Two blooming hearts in the present. Is there any other chance that two young... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 22

8.6K 267 609
By itzyeddeong

Ryujin's POV

It's 7 pm and I'm waiting for Yeji outside the café. She texted me that her Dad would drop her off here.

📲
jindori

jindori:
monkey, y'know heejin? she asked for your number so i gave it

me:
what?

for what?

jindori:
i don't know🤷

is there something wrong?

me:
nothing

just a bit odd

why would she

jindori:
maybe she likes girls lmao

me:
so?

jindori:
disgusting then

me:
that won't make her less a person

jindori:
ew imagine a girl likes you

me:
then what a wonderful day for me to be alive

jindori:
you suck

me:
suck my fingers

jindori:
fuck you

me:
go on

📱

I didn't wait for her reply at all when a car stopped right in front of me. The window slid down, revealing her dad. Actually I've never seen him I think? Or I saw a glimpse of him back then? I don't know.

But then I realized that they're all cat-eyed. Cat-eyed fam I guess? Maybe even Yeji's twin has the same eyes as them.

"So, you're Ryujin?" he asked with his baritone voice.

"A-Ah yes sir..." I said, intimidated by him. Seulgi's beside him and as I look at the back seat, it opened and I saw Yeji.

"Hmm...you're short, why did Yeji date you either." he mumbled.

It's like the veins on my forehead is soon to explode. Of all things why are they noticing my height?

"HAHAHAHA kidding. I made you nervous, right? Hah! You see that Seulgi, I'm intimidating!" he proudly said. Ah I didn't know that Yeji's dad is an old clown.

"Why aren't you laughing? Don't you want to pass dad's test?" Yeji whispered at me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA that was so funny of you sir. I think we would get along because of your humor."

"Really? That's good, you can marry my daughter now—" Seulgi interrupted by shoving her palm on his mouth to cover it.

"We're going to a remote area somewhere in Busan and it would take us three or four days before we come back, since Yeji's twins doesn't often stay home, we brought her here so she won't get bored. Take care you two, okay?" Seulgi stated so I nodded.

"Take care of Yeji, she's the only heir of my face." her dad said.

"Take care of yourself, mom's beside you." Yeji mumbled with Seulgi glaring on his own husband.

Is that what they call happy family? Because complete family is way farther than a happy one.

"You're grown up now yet they haven't finish fighting for who you looked like." I said and chuckle while we're entering the café.

"They're just like that. Never got tired of fighting against nonsense thing just to have something to talk to." Yeji said.

"That's good rather than a parents who doesn't really care with each other." I said.

"Do they exist?"

"I have one." I said as we entered the room.

"My babe must've a lot of problems with her family huh?" Yeji throws her sling bag on the bed before hugging and giving me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Just tell me when you can't bear it anymore." she mumbled, removing her bra underneath her clothes.

I laid on the bed and scrolled on my phone, didn't bother to look at the messages.

Swear, I'm kinda getting used to see Yeji naked or without bra covering her tits at all. But I swear I've never ever lost interest on her, just everytime—every single time, she turns me on.

"It's autumn by next week. What a great season to have a date..." Yeji mumbled before laying beside me, covering her body with the blanket she shares with me.

"Please allow me to treat you that day. Dad gave me some money so please? I want to treat you." I dragged my phone on the side before facing her.

"We'll treat each other. Like I go for foods and you go for drink." Yeji brushed the strand of my hair falling down my face, tucking it on my ear

"No, let me treat you for the first time. Just me, please?" I leaned closer to kiss the tip of her nose.

"Why are you so stubborn?" she asked with her eyes directly looking at me.

I chuckled before kissing her lips and parting after seconds, "I saw you practicing for swimming competition, didn't know you're good at swimming. You must be tired, Yeddeong..." she just nodded while keeping her eye on me.

It's not that I'm getting awkward with that. It's just too scary to imagine that she'd see my flaws by looking at me for long and would think that I'm way far from who she supposed to date.

"Why do you look so perfect?" Yeji puts her palm on my cheek that she could hold.

"Can you read my mind?" I asked before closing my eyes, feeling her warm hand on my face.

"Every inch of you, wherever I look at, whether on your face or down your whole body—it's just all perfect, Ryujin." Yeji stated before hugging me, locking me in a comfort zone I never even felt with mom. Seulgi and her are clearly the same, they're giving me the comfort I never had.

A comfort of a mother and a comfort of a lover. Both at the same time. Both so comforting. So comforting that I'd be longing for it soon as I lose it.

I can feel her breasts with mine again. When will this lingering sensation ends?

I tried moving my left hand that's stuck on her body and mine so I could reach out for her breast, and at last try, I succeeded.

"You're really naughty." Yeji mumbled.

"I just love the feeling of squeezing your boobs, I bet you feels the same way too." I said. Yeji parted from me and reached out for my phone.

"I remember about a certain place. It's unicorn café I think? Let's search on the maps where to find it." Yeji said and started exploring on my phone.

I'm letting her use it tho. Ain't keeping secrets and we're girlfriends after all.

Random people or even the one closest to you won't grab your phone like it's their own. Or you as an owner, you won't let someone grab your phone like that. So this is a girlfriend thing maybe?

"Can you please clear your history in google, Ryu?" Yeji said so I looked at her with confused expression, she then showed me the screen of my phone and there I saw that 'p' site.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's not my fault when I was silently watching and feeling the moment, my pretty girl texted telling me to wait on her outside the café." I rolled myself with the blanket, leaving her with her clothes alone.

"We should go here in this café. The cheese sauce is literally pink here."

"It's not called colorful for nothing." I got back beside her and leaned close to her head while checking the place with her.

"Ain't gonna eat that pink and blue pasta." I mumbled.

"What if it tastes good?" Yeji murmured, looking so curious while zooming the photo.

"Not gonna eat that." I said.

"What if I feed you spoonful of that?"

"I said what I said. Of course I'm gonna eat that then." I said and my hand find its way back to her breasts, squeezing and pressing her nipple down, just completely playing with it trying to get over with this feeling inside me.

You're not helping yourself, Ryujin.

"Ouch! Stop pinching that side with hickeys." she whined.

"Don't have any spot to put my marks on tho." I pouted while circling my hand on her breast. Can't put it on her neck because it's visible from people's eyes, don't have any spot I like to put it on besides her breasts.

I heavily breathed and closed my eyes when I felt this strong sensation hitting on my belly again.

I got up on my bed and searched for my slippers under the bed. A ghost prolly kicked my slippers under the bed to surprise me again.

"Where are you going, Ryu?" Yeji asked.

"Bathroom..." I said, struggling to reach for my slippers.

"You going to take a bath?"

"I'm done, I'm just going to pee." I said and finally stood up, wearing my slippers.

"Really?" Yeji asked. I looks at her and saw her looking at me.

"Y-Yes..." I said before averting my gaze.

"Tell me the truth." Yeji got up so I was more froze on my place.

"I'm just going to release something inside me." I stated.

"Come here," she said so I obediently walks toward her direction which is on the opposite side of the bed. "Let me do it for you..." Yeji stood up and cups my face.

"Yeji...you don't have to..." I said underneath our sharing breath.

"Give and take..." she whispered before kissing my lips and dragging me down the bed.

It's a bit embarrassing...but we both need it after all.

—👄—
idk where i brought myself.

lmao so someone asked me whether i'm in a relationship with a current reader and since i said before i'd answer some random questions and put the answer on the next chapter— then the answer is no. am not. i just like close communication with my readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 396 11
"Ryeji" one of the strongest ships in itzy. What will happen when Yeji finds out Ryujin is part of the dark side of kpop? Will she join or kicked her...
337 11 7
"I don't know how to say this, Ryu, but I like you. I really do. I would do anything for you. Please say you like me back."
181K 9.5K 60
Hwang Yeji,A hyper and trouble maker soloist idol met her new strict guard Shin Ryujin,Yeji gave her guard a hard time,but after knowing her past fee...
8.3K 536 55
She can never be hers...but she's taking her anyway. Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Shin Ryujin has two rules: 1) Protect her clients a...