Cuddly Midori

By erisofnyx

Midoriya is a very tactile person, hugging, hanging, sleeping one everyone. Alt. Midoriya is UA's resident cr... More

This is a Mess™, Enter: Shinso
A very confused Class & A very content Eraser
Intimidated and Afraid, and Hatsume!
My Underappreciated Boi gets some Love!
Why'd she have to ask? Cameo: a Disgruntled Eraser
Disney Princess Movie Night with Cuddles!
More of the Usual™
'DadMight Confirmed???' Todoroki's Conspiracy Blog Title
Official Unofficial UA Cryptid
Game Night, Quirk Taxi
The Random Dream of a Certain Explosive Blond
Little Bro Midori
And the Big Three need Love!
Shinso's CatCafe
A Lullaby for the Class Cuddler
A Wild Monoma Has Appeared! Izuku Uses Cuddle! It's Super Effective!
Midori's Sleep Dep. Stages Explained; as Observed by Mina
Training Camp Cuddles and Coddles
Mic just got Served
Nezu gets Cuddles Too!
Taking Care of Midori
Dr. Izuku Diagnoses Shigaraki's Problems: Says 'He Only Needs Hugs'
Why Mido is Not Allowed on the Gun Range - Featuring a Snipe Heart Attack
Nightmare Cuddles: Shoto
A Normal Day in Class 1-A, Featuring; Monoma
The Class Secret
Training Camp Arc That I Spent Way Too Much Time On, But Oh Well!
AfO vs All Might Battle! with a surprise Guest Appearance!
AfO vs All Might Aftermath!
AfO vs All Might Battle! Alternate Version!
Teachers React to being called Dad/Mom
Vent Gremlins™
An Unexpected Visitor
MomNight™ to the Rescue!
Aizawa Dies From Cuteness Overexposure
Endeawhore™ being an Absolute Douche
Izu Finds Dabi. A Lot.
An Unauthorized Visit to THE Maximum Security Prison For...Hugs, I Guess?
How Katsuki Went From Cuddled to Avoided and Back to Cuddled Again
All Might And Nezu Get A Few Calls
Nightmare Cuddles: Tsuyu
An Inter School Training Session Goes Wrong. UA Gets Revenge And Some Cuddles
Izu Helps To Drop A Bomb™
Izuku Uses CuddleAttack™! It's Super Effective! Part 2!
It's A Kidnapping! Or Is It? In Which The LOV Pull A Twice™
UA Traitor
And Boom, Character Change!
Izu Just Wings It
Even He Cannot Foresee The Cuddles
In Which Nezu Embraces His (Less) Sadistic Side
Kacchan Cuddles!
Quirk Troubles
Quirk Troubles 1.5
Villain! Izu Gets Nightmares
Teen Cuddles
Is DabiHawks Official Yet?
MidoriNeko!?!
Dadzawa is Good for the Soul
Teaching is Never Boring at UA
It's Hard To Be Cranky With Izu Around
Invisible But Not Forgotten
Chicken Wings™ is Confused!
The Shi Hugsaki™
Mamadoriya Defends an Orca
A Mugging Gone Wrong
The Hobopillar™ Has Arrived
Broccoli Boi Gets Bullied?!?
No-Longer-Weird Places To Find Izu Sleeping In
Izuku the TrashMan, Taking Out the Flaming Garbage Can
Izuku is...Rich?

The Among Us Match That No One Asked For

3.4K 102 17
By erisofnyx

It was proposed by Mina, Kaminari, Toru, and Uraraka that the Bakusquad and the Dekusquad play Among Us for no reason other than that they wanted to see it. The Dekusquad was quick to agree (even if Shoto didn't know what the game was) and Bakugo was convinced with a quick flash of puppy dog eyes from Kirishima and Midoriya.

The first few games was to get Shoto and Iida acquainted with the game seeings as how they'd never played it before. They decided on the Skeld map and Midoriya, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Kirishima screen shared with TVs down in the lounge for the others to watch.

The first game started and almost immediately, Uraraka was shot by Purple. Shoto seemed completely ignorant of the fact that his task partner had stopped following him. Then Kirishima came across Sero's body and reported it.

"Where was it Shitty-Hair?"

"Sero's body was down in storage, by the leaf/trash thing!"

"Ura seems to also be dead," Midoriya says sadly, "who was last with her?"

"She was following me into weapons," Shoto answers, voice blank, "she didn't come into O2 with me."

"Why didn't you double back to find your missing crewmate?"

"I saw Shinso following behind her so I figured that she decided to follow him instead." Shoto answered Iida's almost accusation with little fanfare.

"Toshi?" Midoriya asks quietly.

"I don't know what Shoto's talking about, I went to Medbay to do my scan."

"Hmm doesn't sound like something Shochan would lie about. Who went to Storage this round?"

"I did, obviously!" Kirishima called, "I was doing gas and just went back for my second one!"

Ashido went next, "I did wires in Storage and went to Electrical after!"

There was a second of quiet before Midoriya asks, "Kaminari? Were you in Storage at all?"

"I don't think so! I was in Reactor and Engines!"

"Are you sure?"

"Where were you, Izu?" Shinso asks suddenly.

"Security, that's why I was wondering because I saw Kami go down into Storage."

"We have ten seconds left to vote!" Iida called, making everyone panic. Most decided to skip, but Bakugo and Ashido voted on Kaminari while Shoto voted for Shinso.

And so the game continued, Midoriya quickly finished all his tasks as Bakugo decided to watch cams. Uraraka was following around Shinso in her ghost form as she had also completed all her tasks last round. Kirishima and Ashido apparently decided to group up with Kaminari as Iida and Shoto also decided to become task buddies. Then lights went out and in the confusion, Ashido died just as Bakugo met up with them. Kirishima reports it first.

"Bakubro? Did you just kill Mina?"

He scoffs, "don't ask such a stupid question Shitty-Hair! Obviously Pikachu over there killed Raccoon-Eyes."

"Where were you last round Kacchan?"

"I went from Admin to Electrical to Reactor last round."

"And this round?"

"I was watching cams."

"Was this a fresh kill?"

"Yeah, Deku. I saw the blood splatter as I walked into Electrical."

"Yeah, Kiri and I were with her the entire round."

"Hmm, you three are rather quiet, where were you guys?"

"Shoto and I were completing our tasks together!"

"I was in Shields, headed to the Cafeteria because I hadn't seen anyone in a while," Shinso answered.

"Can anyone confirm that?"

"We did see Shinso split off from the group towards the beginning of the round."

"Kaminari's quirk would let him kill easily in an Electrical room," Shoto mumbles, already voting. There's silence as everyone tries and fails to find where that sentence belongs in the context of the game.

"Hmm, I believe the killer this round is obvious," Midoriya says, quickly voting for Kaminari.

Others start voting as well, even as Kaminari tries to defend himself, but eventually gives up and votes for himself as well.

Next round starts and Kirishima tries to follow Bakugo but is quickly left behind, being killed in the corner of Engines by Purple. Midoriya has decided to follow Shoto this round, Iida soon splitting off for the last of his tasks. When O2 is called, Midoriya and Shoto are already in Admin and Midoriya quickly goes over to the keyboard while Shoto finishes his task. When he comes back, Shoto is dead.

"Midoriya, were you not just with Shoto?" Iida asks as soon as he sees who is dead.

"Yeah, I was! We were in Admin and he was doing a task when O2 was called, so I went over and did O2, and when I came back, he was dead."

"Hmm, I don't know man, seems kinda sus. Where were you for the other kills?"

Midoriya blinks at Shinso's question, "I was in cams first round, and speed running my tasks second round. Where were you?"

"Medbay first round, doing my tasks this and last round. What about you Bakugo? Didn't Kirishima follow you at the beginning?"

"That is true!" Iida backs him up.

"I was doing my tasks. I didn't see Shitty-Hair since the Cafeteria."

"Hmmm, I don't know. Midoriya seems really sus. No one can account for him first two rounds, and this round his partner is killed?" Shinso drawls, placing his vote.

Bakugo is quick to vote Midoriya as the boy tries to defend himself, asking if anyone can confirm Shinso's whereabouts at all, but by then Iida had already reluctantly voted and Midoriya sighed in defeat as he voted to skip. Midoriya is thrown off the ship and the next round starts.

Shinso follows Iida and kills him as soon as his kill cool down is gone, winning the game for him and Kaminari.

They hang around in the Lobby for a minute talking over themselves as they described what happened from their ends and apologized and whatnot before starting the next game.

When the round starts, Midoriya makes a point to stand next to card scan and watch who comes to complete it. It turns out to be everyone but Iida, but he's given the benefit of the doubt because he's a new player. Uraraka loses her task partner when lights are called, Shinso running into a wall and falling behind. Bakugo calls in his body not three seconds later.

"What? Shinso? But he was just with me?"

"And where the fuck were you Roundface?"

"Headed to Electrical from Shields."

"Everyone else?"

"Kami, Sero, Mina and I were all near Weapons headed to Elecrical!" Kirishima says, clearing the others.

"Izu, Iida and I were near Reactor." Shoto answers, deadpan before asking, "where were you Bakugo?"

"Medbay. What task were you doing in Shields, Roundface?"

"The shield one," Uraraka answers like it's obvious.

"Iida, can you list your tasks?"

Iida started at Midoriya's question, "oh, uh, certainly! I had, uh, garbage in Cafeteria and Storage, and the leaf thing in O2. The Medbay sample, and wires."

Uraraka, Sero, Kaminari, Bakugo, and Midoriya all vote. "Kirishima? Mina? Who are you going to vote for? Shoto?"

"How did you all already pick?"

"Ah, it's kinda obvious if you're familiar with the game, that's why I'm wondering why Mina and Kiri aren't voting?" Midoriya chuckles nervously at Shoto's question.

"Well, he's new to the game, maybe he just read it wrong or assumed?" Kirishima tries to defend Iida as Mina puts in her vote.

Shoto and Iida vote at the same time, and Kirishima seems to give up at that point, voting to skip.

Iida is kicked off the ship and next round starts.

Bakugo is the next to die during a Reactor meltdown. Shoto finds the body and reports it.

"Bakubro?" Kirishima asks sadly, "where was he?"

"The top of Reactor."

"Okay, well, I can vouch for Shinso and Uraraka, we were all running from Nav."

"Kami and Mina were both running with me," Kirishima echoed Midoriya.

"Sero? Where were you?"

"I, uh, was hiding out in Admin."

Four votes come in rapid fire as Mina hisses, "sounds very sus, Sero."

"Could you answer with a statement or does it have to be a question?" Shinso comments dryly.

"Why didn't you run to Reactor?"

Sero seems a bit embarrassed at Midoriya's question, "I, uh, didn't want to die?"

Two others vote, and then it's down to Sero, who decides to vote for himself.

Sero is thrown off and the next round starts.

Uraraka dies in Coms first, most of the tasks are complete by now and O2 is called. Kaminari dies on the way to Admin and is almost immediately called by Midoriya.

"So, Kamina-woah, was this a double kill?"

"Oh, shoot, Uraraka is dead too!"

"Who was with who? I was with Shoto," Midoriya asks.

"I was pretty much alone, I saw Mina a few times," Kirishima says.

"I was alone too."

"Where was everyone right before I reported?"

"I was in 02, doing the keypad thing," Kirishima answers.

"I was in headed to O2," Mina answers, "from Nav."

"Hmmm," Midoriya hums before voting to skip.

Kirishima and Mina voting as well. Shoto had already voted before they'd even known what happened.

Three votes to skip, one vote for Mina. No one is killed.

Next round lights are called and Shoto is killed in a stack kill.

"Oh My God! Izu! Did you just kill him?" Mina calls, near hysterical.

"What? No! I was doing lights!" Midoriya matches her tone.

"Well, I doubt Kiri would do it! He had so many chances to kill me last few rounds!"

"Shoto voted you last round! And then he's dead this round, very sus, Mina, very sus."

"Oh, is that why you killed him? So you could pin the blame on me?"

"Kirishima! Please vote Mina! It's obvious it's her!" Midoriya near begs.

"I-I don't know man, she had a lot of chances to kill me before, plus I was with her for some of the kills." Kirishima says awkwardly.

"What? No! If you vote for me Kiri, I won't give you any hugs!"

"Ah! But! I-" Kirishima votes.

One for Mina, one for Midoriya, one to skip, no one is killed.

Next round, Mina follows Midoriya and kills him as soon as the kill count is down, winning the game for her and Iida, somehow.

"What? Mina! I trusted you! How did you do it?"

She gave a little hum to Kirishima that they took to mean that she wouldn't tell them and moved on to the next game.

Next game starts with a Reactor meltdown, an emergency meeting being called right after.

"Shoto didn't card swipe!" Mina calls as soon as the meeting starts.

There was a second to process, then Shoto answers expressionlessly, "I was eating Soba."

"Yeah, Mina! You would deny a hungry man his Soba?" Kaminari asks, trying to hold in his laughter.

Everyone skips and the round starts with the lights going out. Sero and Midoriya are double killed in Reactor, then O2 is called. Mina dies and Kirishima reports it.

"Mina's dead in Weapons."

"Dunce Face and I were in Nav."

"Shinso, Shoto and I were in Electrical," Iida mirrors Bakugo.

"Where were you, Uraraka?"

"Cafeteria, headed to Admin," she answers with a wince, already knowing people were going to vote her.

Sure enough, Uraraka was thrown off the ship and the next round began.

Iida is killed and Bakugo watches as Kirishima stands awkwardly right next to him. He tries to leave, but Shoto pops out of a vent and quickly kills him. Game is over and Bakugo rages as Kirishima thanks Shoto for helping him, saying he forgot about kill cooldown.

Next game is slow, everyone starting to get ansty now, leaving rooms when someone else enters. Emergency meeting is called a minute into it, not even one section of the task bar filled yet.

"Sero keeps following me and it's freaking me out!"

"Sero?" Midoriya asks, blinking at Mina's odd reaction, "why're you following Mina?"

"Because I don't want to be alone, man!"

"Well, it's freaking her out, so stop Soy Sauce Face!"

"Yeah man, you can follow me this round!"

With that, everyone votes to skip and the round continues, Sero following Kaminari around. Shinso and Shoto go off together, Bakugo and Kirishima partnering while Midoriya and Iida partner as well.

Reactor is called and Kaminari dies, then Shoto dies, Bakugo and Kirishima running across his body and reporting it.

"Icy-Hot Fucker was dead in Upper Engines."

"Yeah man, I can vouch for Bakubro, he never left my side!"

"I can also vouch for Izuku," Iida inserts.

"That's good and all, but Kaminari is also dead."

There was quite at Midoriya's observation before Mina says, "I knew it! Sero you bastard!"

"Wha-But! It wasn't me! We got split up when Reactor was called!"

"Yeah, very believable," Uraraka drawls.

"I swear I did not kill Kaminari!"

"Oh, so you're saying you killed Shoto?"

Four people voted.

"No! I'm saying I didn't kill anyone!"

Three more votes and Sero lets out a sigh as he votes to skip, "you're gonna regret this."

Shinso and Sero voted to skip, the others voted on Sero. Sero was kicked off the ship.

Next round starts with a Reactor call and Uraraka is killed in a corner as Mina hits emergency meeting.

"Anyone else find it sus that Shinso voted to skip last round?"

A few mumbled agreements before Iida points out, "Uraraka is dead!"

"Toshi, why didn't you go to Reactor?"

"I was in Weapons."

"I'm pretty sure I saw Ura going that way too!"

At Mina's counter, five people voted. With a huff, Shinso refused to vote and they waited for the timer to count down. Shinso was thrown off the ship and the next round started.

After half a minute, O2 was called and Mina was killed. Bakugo and Midoriya had won the game.

Everyone was in shock, not knowing that the two could get along long enough to work together that well.

The next game started and Sero follows people around until an Emergency meeting is called and Mina starts them off.

"Sero's following me again!"

"Uh, guys? Iida's dead."

"Oh. Sero was following me until Iida passed us, then he turned to follow Iida." Shoto reported in a bland voice.

"Well, I'm down to vote Soy Sauce Face off just for being creepy," Bakugo says as he places his vote.

"This feels like a Mina play," Shoto says, also placing his vote.

"The heck's a 'Mina play'?"

"It just feels like something she would do."

The others vote, two for Mina, one for Shoto, six for Sero. Sero is kicked off the ship.

Next round starts with Kaminari killing Bakugo right in front of Mina and Kirishima. Kirishima reports it before anyone else can die.

"Kaminari just killed Bakubro right in front of me and Mina!"

"No! Kirishima killed Bakugo in front of us!"

"They argue back and forth a little until Midoriya comes in, "Mina?"

"Uh, yeah, it was totally Kirishima!"

Shoto, Shinso and Uraraka place their votes, Kirishima and Kaminari already having done so. Mina votes soon after and Midoriya soon after that.

Five votes Kaminari, two votes Kirishima, Kaminari is kicked from the ship.

Next round starts with an emergency meeting where five people vote for Mina without even talking. Mina gives a sigh and votes for herself as well. The crewmates win the game.

"Last game before curfew!" Iida reminds them before the last game can start.

It's going pretty slow at first, until Uraraka and Midoriya double kill Kirishima and Sero in Medbay and vent to Electrical together.

Then they head to Admin and hang round there until the bodies are reported by Bakugo.

"Shitty-hair and Tape Arms were killed in Medbay."

"I can vouch for Bakubro!"

" I was with Shinso most of the time, though we split off in Electrical," Shoto comments.

"Ura and I were together the whole time."

"True, I did see you two in Admin toward the end," Iida backs them up.

"So, we're down to Mina and Iida who were alone?"

"Did anyone see Mina at all this round?"

There are a round of 'no's to Midoriya's question, followed by people putting in their votes.

Four votes for Mina, three for Midoriya, one for Shinso. Mina is thrown off the ship.

Next round starts with a Reactor meltdown to which only three people show up for followed by the lights going out, which no one even tries to fix. Iida and Shoto are killed along the way and Bakugo ignores their bodies both times until Kaminari reports them.

"I think it was Iida in the Storage room."

"Shoto and Iida are dead this round, but there was enough time for one person to kill twice, so I don't think it was a double kill, I think we got one out with Mina." Midoriya explains, trying to think his way out of the position he can already feel himself in. "Shoto did say he had split off with Toshi last round in the Electrical, which does vent to Medbay..." He places his vote and hopes.

"Hmm, that is true, and I don't remember seeing Shinso at all this round, anyone else?"

Bakugo scoffs at Uraraka's comment, "It's fucking Deku."

"It's gotta be Izu," Shinso adds, "even Shoto voted for him last round."

"I thought Shoto voted for you last round, Shinso."

Midoriya interupts before Uraraka and Shinso can get into a fight, "what do you say, Kaminari?"

"Uh, well. I don't know I was kinda just doing my tasks."

Uraraka places her vote, followed by Shinso and Bakugo. Kaminari waits until there is only ten seconds left on the clock before places his. Two for Shinso, one to skip, two for Midoriya. No one is tossed from the ship and next round starts.

It lasts a whole two minutes, tasks are almost complete, then Kaminari is killed and Uraraka and Midoriya win.

"I couldn't find anyone!" Uraraka screams, "I thought we were going to lose!"

And that's how everyone learned how good a liar most of the Dekusquad were, as well as how well Midoriya could team up with everyone including Bakugo.

So I made this a while ago and just found it in my pile if drafts right now, so here you go!
Unfortunately, I think I'm done with this story, I might post a few more random chapters if I find any more in my draft folders.
School started up again and I got pulled into the world of 3rd rate romance manhwas so I'm not even up to date on what's happening in the mha fandom other than that one thing about a grape I saw on tumblr I'm hoping was a joke but I doubt it was.
Take care and I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
91.5K 1.7K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
92.1K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
120K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...