Step Siblings (Gonkillu Story...

De UwU-bakaau

Kikyo and Ging have been dating for a while. They end up talking about marriage. So they wanna move in toge... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

6.5K 142 594
De UwU-bakaau

Gon's POV
I hope im ready...im not sure...but what I am sure of is that I will have a romantic night with killua! I was in bed playing with some cards when I saw killua walk in the room. He seemed upset. "You ok?" I asked.

"No! My dad is here! He's arguing with my mom and your dad! He won't give up until we stay with him" killua said frowning. "He wants us to live with him...but I just wanna be here" killua said tearing up. I cupped his face and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm not letting you go killua...your mine" I said in the hug. Killua smiled and nodded. I burried my face into his hair. It smelled nice. It was also very soft. I pulled away and killua smiled.

"Your the best" he said smiling.

"I know! Oh also....be ready, i have something planned for tonight!" I said smiling. Killua furrowed his eyebrows

"What do you mean" he said

"Just be ready" I said playing with the cards.

"Ok?" He said going to his bed. I smiled at myself. I'm going to shower. I though. I grabbed my stuff and walked into the bathroom. Ok gon be ready! Don't be afraid! I thought to myself in mirror.

------------------------------------------------------------

-later that night-

Ok Killua's showering. I have everything prepared right? Yes ok. I got my letter and stuffed it into my jacket. I walked downstairs and saw kikyo and silva and my dad talking. Still?! I thought. I walked into the kitchen to get something. "Gon your going out?" My dad asked.

"Uh- yeah...me and killua are gonna go to kurapikas house..." I said.

"Ok son have fun" my dad said smiling. I smiled back ans walked out of the kitchen. I bumped into kite. "Oh- sorry uncle kite" I said fixing my hair.

"Why are you going so fancy to kurapikas house?" Kite said crossing his arms.

"No reason..." I said looking away.

"Gon you better not be hiding secrets from me" he said

"Im not! I promise...call kurapika he knows" I said smiling.

"Ok....have fun kid" kite said patting my shoulder. I smiled at him while he was walking away. Once he was out of sight I ran to my room. I pulled out my phone and called kurapika.

. . . .

"What?! What are you planning on doing?!" Kurapika said.

"Please just- if they call you say i was with you all night" I said in the phone

"Tell me" he said

"Uh- im planning on....spending a night with a girl" I said

"Gon! You actually think I'm going to believe that?!" Kurapika yelled.

"Well believe it!" I said.

"Fine whatever" kurapika said.

"Yes thank you! I promise I will pay you back!" I said hanging up. I saw killua all ready. I smiled. He looked so handsome! I walked closer to him and held his hand.

"To fancy? Yeah I'll go change" he said walking away. I pulled him closer to me.

"No, no, no, no you look great!" I said smiling. Killua blushed and nodded.

"Ok....then im ready!" Killua said excited. I laughed and locked our hands together. We walked out of the room and ran outside the house so no one can see us. Once we successfully got out I got into the driver seat and killua in the passenger. I started driving to the location. Killua looked out of the window. I smiled at him and got butterfly's in my stomach. After what seemed like a long drive I parked the car into a empty parking lot. "Gon where are we?" Killua asked looking around.

"Somewhere" I said smirking. We got out of the car. I grabbed Killua's hand and we walked into this path. The moon was shining and the wind was calm. I pulled him into a field. Killua gasped at the view. It was filled with stars. It was shinning so brightly. I smiled at Killua's expression.

"I-its beautiful!" Killua said smiling.

"Well...come here" I said pulling him up a hill. When we reached the top there was a blanket and a basket. Killua chuckled and sat down. I sat down next to him he admired the sky.

"This is great gon..." Killua whispered.

"Oh! Here!" I said giving him the letter. Killua opened it and read it. He smiled at all the words that had inside.

My dear killua! I'm so nervous of this night. But I wrote this for you to tell you. I love you... I want to spend my life with you....I don't know if this is to soon but...I feel so full when im with you, I feel so connected...just like You said...I promise to love you... I hope we will forever be together....

Killua lifted his head and was in tears. "Killua did I do something wrong! Is that not the letter?!" I said about to check but killua jumped on me and hugged me. I was surprised.

"I love you too!" He said kissing my cheek.

"Oh! You gave me a heart attack" I said laughing.

"Sorry" killua said laughing. I laughed and kissed him. Killua kissed back and straddled me. After a while we pulled away and ate a snack a made. "The night sky is so pretty..." Killua said biting a piece of strawberry

"Yeah! It's also a very nice weather" I said drinking my soda

"Thank you for this gon....I love it" killua said blushing.

"Your welcome!" I said smiling.

After a while of just talking and laying down in the blanket me and killua got all cleaned up and ready to go. I got kinda sad that this was gonna end. "Gon...." Killua said standing up

"Yeah?" I said grabbing killuas hand who helped me up.

"Uh- can we maybe...spend the night together?" Killua asked shyly

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Uh- just us two..." Killua said blushing.

"Oh-" I said now getting it. I was originally planning that but.... "Sure" i said smiling.

"Actually no...i don't wanna sound desperate" killua said walking away.

"Killua" I said. Killua turned around and looked at me. I ran up to him and kissed him. We both fell onto the grass and fell downhill. We rolled over until we reached the end of the hill. We both laughed. I grabbed his hand and ran back to car leaving the things at the hill still. We went back into the car and kissed. "Hm-" I said pulling away "not in the car...but we can get a motel" I said smiling. Killua nodded.

We got a room and immediately smashed our lips together once the door was closed and locked. I laid killua down in the bed and kissed him. He wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me closer. I slowly took of his shirt and kissed his neck. Killua moaned and held onto the back of my head. I enjoyed this. I continued kissing him in the stomach and abs. I got in between his legs and up zipped his jeans. I took off my shirt and kissed him. Killua wrapped his arms around me and moaned. "I'll be careful" I whispered. Killua nodded.

"I trust you..." He said smiling. I smiled back and continued undressing each other. We both explored each others body's. Moaning and gasping. Once we finally finished exploring. I was lining myself up to killua. Killua closed his eyes when he felt it go inside. He held his breath.

"Its ok" I whispered into his ear. Killua released his breath. I started moving inside of him. Killua bit his lips and closed his eyes again. I stopped moving so he can adjust. It took so much pressure for me not to move.

"G-go..." Killua moaned. I nodded and slowly moved again. Killua spread his legs a little and moaned. He held onto my shoulders and moaned. I picked up my pace and killua moaned louder. "Ah! Gon! That feels good!" He yelled. I held onto his hand and thrusted more.

"K-killua are you ok..." I moaned.

"B-better that o-ok" he whispered. I kissed his lips and moaned. I went faster and faster. Killua cried ans wrapped his legs onto my waist. We both moaned. We were a sweating mess. "Faster!" He yelled. The bed squeaked so much. I felt like it was gonna break. I buried my head into the crook of Killua's neck and moaned.

"K-killua" I said. Killua arched his back and pulled my hair.

"I'm gonna!" He started but let out a loud moan releasing. I gasped and released inside of him.

"F-fuck" I stuttered. I laid in Killua's body and catched my breath. Killua wrapped his arms me. He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I was a sweating mess.

"I love you" killua whispered. I lifted my head and smiled.

"I love you more" i said kissing him. "Im gonna pull out" I said slowly pulling out.

"Wait!" He said stopping me. I looked up at him. "Does it hurt?" he said.

"I-i don't think so..." I said.

"Ok go" he said putting his head down. I nodded and slowly pulled out. Killua jumped a little once I was fully out.

"Did it hurt?" I said.

"Kinda" killua said turning to face me. I looked at the seed that I left killua. I smirked and kissed killua. "I loved that" killua said hugging me.

"What the sex?" I said laughing

"I'm addicted" he said chuckling

"Ok. But we can't do anything at the house" I said.

"Maybe" killua said smirking. I chuckled and laid next to him. Killua came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my chest. "Thank you for this" killua said yawning.

"Your welcome" i said smiling. We fell asleep shortly after.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

50.8K 89 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
56.4K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
42.1K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...