Shifting Boundaries | Ryujinx...

By itzyeddeong

Two broken hearts from the past. Two blooming hearts in the present. Is there any other chance that two young... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 21

9.5K 273 233
By itzyeddeong

Ryujin's POV

What do you do when you're in love? Making fool decisions or being a fool.

What am I doing? It's none between that two.

"What do we do when we're in love? Making fool decisions or being a fool?" Professor Kina asked while pointing her stick on the glass board.

"What about you, Saewon?" she's starting to call out names. I hope I won't be pointed later coz my answer doesn't suit her choices.

"Being a fool?"

"You, Daniel?"

"Both?"

It was at this moment, I knew, I fucked up.

She looks at me so I looked away, maybe that's a bad decision but the hell care, I can't look straight at her. She's intimidating.

"How about you, Ryujin?" she asked so I closed my eyes in split second before looking at her and standing up.

"We do risky decisions when we're in love, like confessing even knowing we don't stand a chance, hoping deeply that we have." I stated.

"That's included in fool decisions or stupid decisions too." she said and about to call out another name but I speak.

"It's different, Ma'am. Fool decisions are nonsense tho they may similar in words, it's clearly not. Risky decisions are those decisions you make with your heart and your mind while fool decisions are those nonsense. Like breaking up with your girlfriend because you're tired but have you ever ask her if she feels the same way too? Like cheating on her because you couldn't find what you're looking into a girl in her, that's like that. Risky decisions are those you think a million of times before making, you somehow knew it won't bring good but at the end of the day, at least you tried." I stated. I kinda feel different about it.

Because after all, I think you'll think this way if you're loving the right way.

"I have choices. You don't need to explain but at least you tried." she said that's why I sat back on my seat while looking down on the table.

Everytime I speak...they don't seem to understand me. I always got a few professors or teachers to get along with. Most of them had their so called favorites and I'm not just one of them.

"We're planning to perform in an upcoming festival, want it?" Jinsoul asked.

"No, I won't. Tell them I said goodluck." I mumbled.

I love music. Music heals everything but I don't think I still enjoys performing in front of the crowd like I usually do.

Maybe I should focus on studying for now. I also have Yeji and I'm working in a café. It'll be hard to have a hectic schedule while you're in a relationship, don't want her to think the other way round.

When our class ended at 4 pm, I quickly went to the cafeteria to buy some water.

📲

yeji

me:
are you busy?

my class just ended

i'll go and look for you in your classroom

i'll go upstairs if you weren't there

pretty—

📱

I haven't finished what I'm typing when I bumped into someone and ended up losing a grip on my phone that's why it fell straight on the floor. I was about to pick it up but my head bumped to someone again so I looked in front of me and saw Heejin.

We don't know each other. I mean I know her but we haven't really talked before.

"Oh sorry, I was about to pick it up for you." she said. I averted my gaze and picked up my phone, checking if it's damage but thank god it wasn't.

"It's fine. I'm sorry, I wasn't looking on the way." I said while looking at my phone and typing the last text I wasn't able to send.

"You're Ryujin, right?" she asked so I nodded.

"I was planning to get to know you since you know how to play guitar. Actually I'm learning and thought if you could help me sometimes in the music room?" I looked at her and sighs.

"Uhm Heejin, right—"

"Oh you know me? I'm glad! I have my guitar in our room, you mind waiting for me here and I'll get my guitar for a minute?" she excitedly said. Despite her low voice I can sense the excitement.

"No, actually I'm just going to buy some water and go. I don't have plan to stay here since I have a part-time job." I said

"Then the other time would do. And water? Here, I bought two and you can have this." she handed me one bottle of water but I quickly resisted.

"I can buy on my own don't worry—"

"No..." She held my hands and wrapped it on the water bottle, "Have mine." Heejin said and smiled.

"Thank you, I'll go now. I'm sorry for bumping into you." I left her already and went directly to our building.

Yeji hasn't replied yet. She's probably busy or their class is still on going.

I hurriedly went upstairs 'till I reached the third floor. Their room is closed but I can see that their class is still on going by the glass in between the door.

She's listening well. She's sitting in front row so I can really see her face. I'm not too close from the door so I wouldn't catch anyone's attention.

📲

yeji

me:
study well for our future

why do you look so fine while listening to discussion?

if i were that i'd look so stressed

📱

I waited for almost 15 minutes before I sees the door opening. Their professor went out first followed by most of the guys. Some other students are packing their things including Yeji.

"Hey Ryu!" Jisu run hurrying to me.

She hugged me tight so I taps her back before parting from her, "Look who missed me." I teased.

"Dad missed you too much, are you going home now with me?" Jisu asked.

"No, I'm waiting for Yeji." I said.

"Woah—so you forgot who your sister is?" she asked with her eyebrows raising that made me laugh. Then, I saw Yeji who's just coming out of the room so I waved my hand.

"We're walking the same way so I'm waiting for her." I said.

"Are you staying in her home? Jinsoul said she never heard from you that you ran away from home."

"I'm not staying in her home. Just close with her." I said.

"You didn't tell me how naughty Ryujin is." Yeji mumbled.

"Ryujin isn't naughty in our home tho. She's not even saying a word sometimes." Jisu said while chuckling.

"But she's pretty naughty around."

"She just wants your attention." Jisu said, "So? I'll go now, I have things to do."

"Take care shorty." I nagged.

"Talking as if you're not?" Yeji teases.

We starts to walk downstairs when Jisu was out of our sight already. Yeji started telling what happened on her day when I asked her to.

"So that's it! I was awarded 60 points. Average of them got 10 points but I'm not bragging tho, I'm just so happy about it." Yeji stated.

"That's too good of you to get that points. Keep it up, pretty, you deserved it." I said.

I held Yeji's hand when we're out of the school grounds. We would look as bestfriends for some people out there since Korean students love holdings hands or linking arms while walking. They won't notice who those were hiding the deepest, and when they do, they would freak out.

Horrible...

But I think not all of them anyway.

"Where should we date next time?" I asked.

"You mean where should we have sex next time?" she said while chuckling that's why I pinches her nose.

"Why are you thinking of that? Seriously? I'm asking seriously here." I said and pouted.

"Anywhere you want." she mumbled.

"Anywhere with you."

"You choose, I haven't experience dating someone so I don't know where to." Yeji stated.

"I'll just look for a great place." I tightly holds her hand while we're crossing the street, "Are you staying with me tonight?" I asked.

"Probably for an hour and I'll go home with Mom." she said.

Yeji stopped walking that's why I pressed her hand but her eyes were glued somewhere. I followed her gaze and it pointed me to an ice cream stall. I smiled out of nowhere. What a cute being...

"You want ice cream?"

"Y-Yes... chocolate!" Yeji even pulled me with her, running to that direction.

"What do you like?" Yeji asked.

"I'll go with chocolate too, I said."

"Ahjussi, two chocolate ice cream in cone please." Yeji stated and parted our intertwining hand. I saw her bringing out her wallet so I stopped her.

"I'll pay for it." I said. Yeji looked at me before putting my hands down.

"Keep your money, okay?" Yeji said.

I nodded and looked down. It's embarrassing...I want to be the one treating her. It's so embarrassing that she's taking my responsibilities.

Yeji handed me the ice cream before holding my hand once again.

"I'm the top." I murmured.

"I know that, why?"

"I should be the one treating you, I have money." I said while pouting, biting on the ice cream bit by bit not minding the coldness of it.

"Let's be in a state where we give and take to each other. Okay? I don't want you moving all by yourself." Yeji stated.

"See how you lick your ice cream? That's how I do it with your uhm—" before I could finish what I'm saying, she pinches my palm.

"We're in public Ryuddaeng." she said so I chuckled.

No wonder why I love this girl that much...she makes me happy like no one else did my entire life.

•Thanks for reading!!!•

finished all my assignments coz i want to sleep all day long tonight.

DON'T WAKE ME I'M NOT CHICKEEEEEEEN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 35 13
6 broken girls who are the world to each other and Love each other dearly but one day some boys kidnapped them would a love story happen ships- Lee k...
2.7K 187 17
Shin Ryujin and her lost soul works for an organised crime association. Can she handle having her family secrets unfold? Filled with loneliness and l...
83K 2.7K 36
Ryujin is a 25 year old female alpha being pressured under her family's circumstances and once her parents found out she was a lesbian, her life gets...
15.6K 480 24
Ryujin and Yeji were childhood best friends along with Yuna, Chaeryeong and Lia. The two girls fell in love with one another and the girls supported...