Step Siblings

By June_san

"Let's destroy the world together" No matter who it is, rich or poor, doctor or singer, employed or unemploy... More

chapter one (edited)
chapter two (edited)
chapter three (edited)
Chapter four (edited)
Chapter five (edited)
Chapter six (edited)
Chapter seven (edited)
Chapter eight (edited)
Chapter nine (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
chapter twelve (edited)
Chapter thirteen (edited)
chapter fourteen
character
#15 INFO
#16 GUEST!
#17 TRUTH OR DARE
#18 past
#19 FATHER DAUGHTER BOUNDING
#20 YOONGI WAS AWAKE!!
# 21 A LIL PAST OF Y/N BY HER MOM
#22 TAEHYUN BIRTHDAY PARTY
#23 SOOBIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
#24 WEDDING
#25 SHIFTING
#26
#27 REAL FUN
#28 DRUNK Y/N= CUTE Y/N
Must read
#29 YOONGI
#30 meow
# 31 ALIVE?
#32 MEMORY LOSS PRANK
#33 Party all night
#34 FLASHBACK
#35 yukasa
#36 Abandon
#37 kidnapped
#38 Betrayed
#39 Pain
# 40 The truth disclosed.
#41 The plan
#42 Traitor
#43 THE START OF END
#44 Them
#45 MAYBE IT'S THE END-
#46 End (original)
#47 End (positive ver)

Chapter eleven (edited)

8.8K 337 143
By June_san

She kept tapping her finger on the wooden table, patience were already lost. She glanced at the door of the Japanese style restaurant, then back to her mother.

"Late"
she said and sighed.

"Hello there"
Yui stood up as Mr.Park came in and greeted them.

"Take a seat"
Yui said and sat down, followed by the two elders.

"Good evening, Luv"
Mr.Park greeted Yui's mother and kissed her hand while Yui rolled her eyes.

" Clingy "
Yui mumbled and glared at them.

"Nah, romantic"
Mr.Park said and smiled while he planted another kiss on Yui's mother's hand.

"Or maybe Toxic"
Yui said and scoffed while the couple frowned.

"Seriously? "
Yui's mother asked her.

"You never know"
Yui said shrugged.

" What is your name anyway? "
Yui asked and glanced at Mr.Park while she took a bite of the Sushi.

"You don't know-? "
Her mother asked her in disbelief.

"I was never and will never be interested in your business life"
Yui replied and shrugged.

"Jihon, Park Jihon"
He said and smiled.

"I see"
Yui said and eat a sushi.

The dinner went pretty long than any of them expected. Yui still had the bad feeling about Jihon. She got to know that Jihon had three biological son and four adopted. She planned to take their help for cancelling the wedding they planned.

"Fine"
She signed and said.

"Huh? "
Yui's mother asked confused.

"A yes from me"
She again sighed and said.

"Thanks a lot"
A wide smile was visible on her mother's face which she didn't wanted to lose while Jihon had a small yet genuine smile.

"Though I won't be staying with you all"
She mumbled but loud enough for both to hear.

"Why? "
Jihon asked.

"I have a different ways of living"
She said as she ate a sushi.

"It's okay, you can live the way you want"
Jihon said and smiled .

"If so, I would like to have some conditions"
She said and took out her phone.

"Go ahead"
He said as even he took out his phone.

" No matter what happens, if someone bullied me or I bully someone, you won't take action. "
She said as she waited for answer.

"Fine with it"
He replied and both wrote the first condition in their phone.

"I will continue with all my social media, post whatever I want. "
He nodded his head in agreement and the second condition was typed in the phone.

"You won't make a big deal of me and my cursing"
Again the condition was typed in the phone.

"I will go out at whatever time I want and come whenever I want"
The fourth condition was typed in the phone.

"This four are main, will add other if I think is the need"
She said and she saved the conditions.

"Sure"
He replied as even he saved the conditions.

"How about a family dinner? "
Yui's mother spoke as she thought to change the serious mood.

"When? "
Yui asked as she kept her phone aside.

"Next weekend? "
Jihon asked and looked at the mother and daughter.

"Fine with me"
Yui's mother said .

"Me too"
Yui agreed.

The bill was paid by Yui's mother as a treat. Jihon walked both to the car with a driver appointment to take them home and waved. Yui got into a comfortable position, keeping her head on her mother's lap while she stroke her hair.

"Mum, he has sons"
Yui mumbled.

"Ya, so?
She asked .

" And I am part of Mafia"
Yui said and looked at her mother.

"So, what's the relationship here? "
She asked, sort of confused.

"What if they get attacked? Poor innocent kids will get hurt"
She mumbled.

"They aren't kids"
Yui's mother said and chuckled.

"Wow"
She mumbled.

"You will be the youngest"
Her mother said and chuckled.

"You know, I am afraid of this new chapter"
Yui said in a low voice.

"Try it, not every chapter are bad"
She said and continued to stroke her hair.

"What if they won't accept us? More of, me? "
Yui said as she snuggled.

"They will, don't worry."
She said and smiled.

"Ma'am, we reached"
The driver said and got off the car and opened the door for them.

<Time skip >
<Two days later>

Yui parked her bike in the paid parking and took off her helmet and jacket. Before the scene, she would park her bike few distance away from the school and would walk the rest. Yui got to know about the No physical bully community(NPBC) of the school. It assured that even the bullies would stay in their limits. The school's reputation was important and to maintain it, the community was needed. The members of community wanted Yui to be a part of them, after all she did something other didn't dared to. None could even dare to speak about the matter to the NPBC due to the fear of the wealthy kids.

Yui entered the hallway and noticed a crowd near her locker. She excused everyone and got till her locker only to see Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung beating three other guys.

' The three well known member of NPBC, physically bullying someone.' Yui thought and sighed. She asked a student about the matter. She came to know that those three guys were touching a girl with bad intentions, attempting molestation. After knowing the situation, she didn't cared about those guys now. They were being served right.

<Taehyung pov>

This all won't be excepted here. No matter whom, rich or poor, no one got rights to do this type of shits in schools, especially this one. I looked at my right and saw Yui coming towards her locker, where I was handling the guy. Being the gentle I am, I kicked the guy away from where females or other who don't like violence were. Got no plan to destroy someone's mental health by accidentally unlocking their past trauma. I glanced at Jungkook who just now unlocked his bad luck. He ended up punching the guy hard enough to make him fall on Yui when she turned around as she was making her way to the traumatized girl, to console her. But the guy ended up peaking her lips.

Anger was clearly visible in her eyes. She dropped her bags on the floor and pushed the guy down on the floor. A punch on the jaw, a kick at the stomach, another punch at the left eye and so much more. It soon turned way too much violent that it felt the guy was been dragged to the hell by this grim reaper named Yui. The guy already fainted and looked more of dead.

"Yui stop! "
Jungkook quickly pulled Yui in his embrace while she struggled to get free. She finally got out of his embrace and pushed him towards the locker. Yui's hand found their way on Jungkook's neck, chocking him.

"Leave him"
Namjoon hyung said yet her hand remained where it was. Jungkook's hand found their way towards her waist as he pulled her closer and he whispered something to her which resulted in him being free from her grip.

"What did you told her? "
I walked to him and asked while he stroked Yui's hair as he held her in his embrace.

"Everything happening is real. "
He said as he kept stroking her hair while she stayed in his embrace, earning few jealous stares from few girls and boys.

"She suffering with the same? "
Namjoon asked for which he nodded.

"Oh Lord, poor kawaii thing"
Suddenly Seokjin Hyung came out of nowhere and commented.

"So she basically lost control and you handled her like I used to? "
Yoongi hyung said leaning against the locker.

"Yu-"
Jungkook got cut off by Yui.

"Sorry for bothering and thank you Jungkook"
She said and bowed.

"It's alright"
Jungkook smiled and said while she bowed again and left.

<Yui pov >

After studying two lecture straight maths, I made my way to the third class of today's, Dance. Today we were supposed to try on the spot dancing. Talking less, it wasn't something new for me. A playlist was choose at random which had 101 song, one song from one country. Everyone went one by one, and it was now my turn.

" It's called as Pasoori"
I said as I again looked at the song name.

"A Pakistani  song"
The teacher said. I went away and sat in the corner with headphones on and heard the song while the person I m supposed to dance after danced.

"Come on Yui, your turn"
The teacher said as the boy finished his performance.

"Just one minute performance, right?"
I asked for which she nodded. I took my position and waited for the song to start. I tried to catch each and every beat. The song was actually nice but a choreography on it within a minute of finding it, it was hard.

"Nice one"
Few said and cheered for me while I smiled at them and sat back at my place.

"Shivani, your turn"
The girl performed on very beautiful song called as Sathiya. The dance form was too mesmerizing. She said it was one the traditional dance of India.

<Timeskip>
<Hoseok pov>

"Yuiiiiiii"
I called out for her when I saw her at a distance.

"What?"
She asked as she dragged her feets towards us.

"Tomorrow I am throwing a birthday party at my home"
Namjoon said .

"And? "
Yui asked, clearly uninterested.

"You are invited"
Namjoon said and shrugged.

"Oh,I don't know, will see"
She said and shrugged.

"It's a no"
Jungkook whispered.

"I heard it and kid, you are right"
She said as she unwrapped a toffee and ate.

"Rude"
Jungkook said and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Rude my ass, if you don't wanna get ur ass beaten them move already. You are in the way"
She said as she gave the wrapper to
Jungkook and pushed him away.

"No violence, missy"
Yoongi hyung said and pushed her back to where she was.

"It wasn't violence and if it was, what will you do? "
She rolled eyes and pushed him away.

"I will choke you"
He said and shrugged.

"Sure, try it"
She said and yawned.

"But as you said, it wasn't violence"
He said and flicked her forehead while she playfully punched his shoulder.

<Time skip>
<Namjoon pov>

Today's day went nice so far. Can't wait till night to start the party. But first gotta keep the books in locker and make my way to the cafeteria and eat with others. As I unlocked my locker, I saw a letter in it. Taking the letter along with me to the cafeteria, I sat with my brothers today and begin to read.
The letter:

My address, where I live
(Sender's address)

12 September, 20XX

Namjoon's address, where he lives
(Receiver's adress)

Dear Namjoon

Subject: Birthday wishes

Hello Namjoon, or koya? How are I doing? Happy birthday <3 Hope you meet your inspiration as soon as possible. How are your brothers? And what about your studies? How are you managing it along with your part time job? ( You know if you know) ;) Also, please don't mind how I wrote the letter. Got my English exam soon so thought to practice letter writing. Shit, just realised I wrote a formal letter for an informal topic. Never mind I guess. Say hi to Yoongi from my side.

Your faithfully
Ice Queen
<signature>

"Do anyone know Ice Queen? "
I asked, totally surprised by the fact that girl knew my Mafia name and my birthday.

"What? "
Hoseok asked and I passed them the letter.

"Oh, it's her"
Yoongi hyung mumbled.

"Who? "
Seokjin Hyung raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Yeah,I know her, she helped me once when I was injured in the mission & even fighted for me & we did 2 missions together. "
He mumbled but loud enough for us to hear.

"Where were we at that time when you got injured?"
Hoseok asked.

"At that time you were already in the arena continuing the mission while I was backing dad up. I got a gun shot and she helped us. She is from other mafia group but got the same mission. So we thought to shake hand for the mission. "
Hyung explained.

"The other mission? "
Namjoon asked.

"It was an individual mission. When I got assigned for it, I was texting her so she asked if she could join. Dad said yes, so yeah"
He said and shrugged.

"You have her phone number?"
Jimim asked him for which he nodded.

"How does she look? "
Taehyung asked while he unlocked his phone.

"You expect a mafia related person to show their face? "
Yoongi hyung said and stuffed a cupcake in his mouth.

"I thought you must have hooked up with her. So I thought-"
Taehyung mumbled.

"Bruh, she looks like that of Jungkook's age. Plus, I m still virgin you dumb ass, my first time will be with someone I love, not some random person"
Yoongi hyung said and rolled his eyes.

"I was just joking"
Taehyung said and pouted.

"Bruh, give me her number "
Jimin said and pouted.

"Nope"
He simply denied.

"Come on my sweet precious h-"
Yoongi hyung cut him off by stuffing the cupcake's paper in Jimin's mouth.

<time skip>
<seokjin pov>

We all were called to dad's office today. We all waited for dad in his office. Jimin and Junglook were watching a video. Yoongi was hearing music while headphones on. Namjoon grabbed a novel from dad's shelf and was reading it while Taehyung and Hoseok were talking. And me, I was juz admiring them and being happy by the thought of them being happy.

"Dad, you called us? "
I asked once he came in and sat on his chair.

"Got something important to tell you"
He said and smiled.

"Go on"
Namjoon said.

"I am dating"
He said with a grin on his face.

"It's he, she or they? "
Jungkook asked.

"She/her"
He said in duh tone.

"Who tho? "
Hoseok asked. There was a knock heard.

"Come in"
Dad said and his secretary entered.

"Her"
Dad said while she looked all confused.

"What? "
She asked with a totally confused face.

"That I am dating you"
He said and smiled.

"Oh I see, by the way I came to inform that I will be leaving now. Bye and yeah, hope you all accept me. "
She said as she bowed and left after giving us a smile. They are gonna show their reaction via text for sure.

"We gonna marry too"
He mumbled while smiling lovingly at the door, loud enough for us to hear.

"Okay.... Wait seriously? "
Jimin said after finally realising.

"Yeah, am serious"
He replied.

"You will simply just have her in trouble "
Hoseok said and sighed.

"I will protect them"
Dad replied while he signed a paper.

"Them? "
I asked.

"She have a daughter"
He replied and shrugged.

"Younger or elder? "
Jungkook asked.

"Same as your "
Dad replied.

"Cool, I m up for this marriage, looking forward"
Jungkook said and grinned.

"Idiot you don't even know them, didn't even saw. Don't judge so fast. "
Yoongi said and scoffed.

"A dinner is already arranged for you all to get to know each other. "
Dad said and placed everything back on their place after using.

"Alright, will tell stuff later then. "
Taehyung said and shrugged.

"Alright, am done. Let's go home and have dinner together? "
Dad asked as he took the car's key.

"Sure"
Namjoon said and smiled. All were happy as we were gonna have dinner together. It was rare. Everyone has been busy so lately. And today, finally everyone was free.

"Oh by the way, can I borrow this book, dad? "
Namjoon asked and showed the book to dad.

"It's all your"
Dad said and gave a pat to Namjoon's head.
______________________

Word count- 2660

Note- The further un-edited chapter will have the name Mr.kim instead of Mr.park and Y/n instead of Yui.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 19.2K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
396K 10.5K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
748K 21.6K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
18.3K 510 52
When the most ruthless and cold hearted mafia brother's meet a cute girl who is soon to be their step - sis . I don't want her to be part of our fam...