Love At First Sight

thephanthomauthor

For him it was love at first sight but for her it was just an act of kindness. Will she fall for his charm... Еще

1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15.
1.16. - Olivia's Birthday - Party 1
1.17. - Olivia's Birthday - Part 2
1.18.
1.19
1.20.
1.21.
1.22
1.23.
1.24 .
1.25.
1.26.
1.27.
1.28 .
1.29. - Hardin's Birthday
1.30. - Hardin's Birthday Part 2
1.31
1.33.
1.34.
1.35.
1.36.
1.37.
1.38.
1.39 .
1.40 .
1.41.
1.42 : special update pt. I
Character List.
Note !
short message from author .

1.32.

806 36 0
thephanthomauthor

Chapter 32 . - Hardin's POV

>>Flashback <<

Me and Liv , just came down from the stairs and I can't believe that she pulled this part of without me finding out. I really appreciate her, she did all this for me . I can't that her enough . We went to the backyard and I introduced my lovely fiance to a few friends of mine before she disappeared in thin air. That's when I saw my friend Emily Dickson .

Me and Emily was in a relationship when we were still in high school, we dated for almost sic years until I met Gianna Lewis. I cheated on her with Gianna and that was a mistake Iwould never wanna repeat in my life .

" Hello , Hardin. " She says walking closer to before giving me a hug and i hugged her back .

" How have you been doing Em ? " I ask breaking the hug .

" I'm good, business have been booming. I actually just came back from Milan. " She says.

" Wow , when are going back ? " I ask her .

" Maybe ,i don't know. I'm taking a break from modeling now and starting my clothing line with my girlfriend. " She says .

" Girlfriend ? " I ask her.

" Yeah , i have a girlfriend . You were the last boy I dated . " She says.

" Oh , okay. " I say.

" How's the love life ? " She ask .

" It has been good , nothing me and my fiance can't over come ." I say.

She looked at me with that eyes that made me fall in love with her , she put a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear. I felt her hand on my cheek before I felt her lips crashed into mine and i broke the kiss as quick as possible .

" What the hell are you doing . " I ask her .

" I still love you Hardin . " She says .

" But you have a girlfriend. " I say.

" Do you think a stap on is going to satisfy me ? I need a dick , your dick . " She saysbefore grabbing onto my dick and I slapped her hand away.

" I'm sorry . " She says.

" It's fine , don't let it happen again. " I say , she smiles before pushing a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear and smiled and I smiled back at me . I saw Liv walking my way , i just hope she didnt see her kissing me or grabbing on my dick.

" Hey , I've been looking for you. " She says.

" Hey , this is Emily Dickson , we went to school together . " I say .

" Hey , I'm Olivia. " She says holding her hand out to Em , showing her ring at her .

" Oh hi , Hardin has just told about you and this is an amazing party you through for him . " Em say touching my shoulder .

" Thank you . " Liv say . " But we have to go I want him to meat a friend if mine. " Liv continues before pulling me away from here .

>>>Present Day<<<

" Come on , let's go take a bath. " I say as I walked out of the bathroom.

" Did you kiss Emily ? " She ask me .

" No . " I answer , half lying. I'm not lying , i didn't kiss her she kissed me .

" Don't fucken lie to me ." She yell at me before she threw her phone at my and against my chest before hitting the ground. It fucken hurts.

" Why the fucking hell would you throw me with a phone ? " I ask her .

" You kissed that thin piece of shit . " She yells with tears rolling down her .

" Baby , i didn't kiss her okay. " I say walking closer to her .

" Don't fucken lie to me. " She yells

" Who the fuck even told you this shit ? " I ask her .

" You don't have to know . " She says as she walked to the closet. I followed her inside , she grabbed a suitcase and started grabbing clothes.

" What the fuck do you think your going. " I ask her as i grabbed her wrist .

" Don't fucken touch me . " She says and I felt her open hand crashing against my cheek. Fuck she hits hard . My cheek was literally on fire from her slap .

" Fuck . " I say with my hand on my cheek where she just slapped me .

" Touch me again and I'll punch you. " I say.

" Olivia what the hell did I do ? " I ask her.

" You kiss that skinny bitch . " She says.

" Nothing happened. " I say.

" I have prove . " She says.

" I don't give a fuck . " I say as I unpacked her clothes from her suitcase. The more clothes she put in the luggage then more i take out .

" Where are you going. " I ask her unpacking her clothes .

" Far away from you ." She says ..

" You not leaving this house . " I say.

" Then leave , because I can't stand another second looking at your cheating ass face ! " She yells .

" Tell me why would , i cheat on you ? " I ask her. " Give me one good fucking reason? "

" Because , i can't give you a child ." She says.

" Are you fucking stupid ? " I her pointing at my head .

" Maybe I am . " She says..

" You are being stupid okay. Why would I every use that as a reason to cheat on you ? " I ask her . " Do you think I'm that cold ? You know that i would never do suck shit to you. " I yell at her .

" Don't yell at me . " She says yelling at me .

" I wouldn't have a reason to yell at if YOU JUST QUIT ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CHILD. " I shout at her .

" Fuck you , okay fuck you ! " She says pointing at me.

" It's okay , i can't this any-fucking-more . Stay here and I just fucking leave. " I say . I grabbed a suitcase and fucking packed my clothes . I still don't know where the fuck I'm going but I just need to give her some space . Maybe I'll move in the guest house . I asked Alice to get the guest house ready for me and they took my shit to the guest house .

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 vex

Любовные романы

58.6K 1K 41
(LOWERCASE INTENDED!) [18+] • eye candy / jan. 2022 - jun. 2022 ✅ "this will just be for me to see. for me to love and for me to use when i need to...
228K 9.3K 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
Doting on her Maanya Rathore

Любовные романы

283K 16K 45
She was a miserable poor soul looking for a way to get away from her abusive adoptive family. But her adoptive mother sold her off to a mysterious, m...
Kill The Lights Jen

Любовные романы

696K 31.6K 34
Since high school 25 year old Christian knew how to swoon the ladies, he knew how to draw them in, bring them home and have his way with them. If he...