Broken and Abused

By i_dont_hesitate

Pain and sorrow, loss and regret. It's all he knew Smacks, screams and sobs. His father hurt him, and his mot... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter 34
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter 40
Chapter forty one
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Tagged! OwO
Chapter forty five
Chapter 46
Chapter fourty seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter fourty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136

Chapter 82

340 18 13
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: I don't care that i'm basic and too lazy to add an entire plot with Damien in this story revealing that "Damien isn't my real name" So i'm just going to jump Right into calling him Janus in this story.

Also, check out my short stories book, i'll be posting basically one shot OC stories there, you can read my announcement for more details.

"Get out of my house already" Virgil joked with an eye roll.

"Yeah guys we'd better get home and work on our college applications. I mean, we need to work hard, after this year we're going to college! Can you believe it?!" Patton gushed.

"No, my mom's going to cry herself to sleep for the next four years as soon as I leave" Virgil smirked.

"I dunno, Virge, seems like she's going to have her hands too full with another whole human to be able to worry about you much. And she has been giving that random stranger she meets at the café every day goggly eyes-"

"Remy how do you even-"

"Val gives me the scoop" Remy smirked.

"Wait she works at your favorite Starbucks and a café? Wow, she must really like making drinks" Emile
Wondered.

"Girl, she's the best in the biz" Remy snapped. "You kind of freak her out with your 'do you how do' speech every time you enter the room, but she's getting used to it."

Virgil rolled his eyes and pushed his friends out of his house, because he too had some schooling to get done, and didn't really care for the scoop on Valarie and Emile's relationship.

Remus and Janus stayed behind, of course, having promised Lucia that they'd (force) feed him a few times each day.

As soon as they left a realization hit Virgil.

"Wait...it's Sunday we don't have any school"

"Oooh, a free day all to ourselves~ what should we do?" Remus asked mischievously.

"Well, we can start by feeding ourselves-"

Virgil interrupted with a groan.

"Come on Virgil! It has to be done. What do you want to eat?" Janus asked.

"Didn't we have this entire conversation yesterday about me being indecisive?" Virgil sighed.

"Okay, fine, greasy chicken from Popeyes-"

"NO!" Virgil hissed, "I could barely even eat pizza the other day and now you want me to eat chicken?!"

"I was joking!" Janus chuckled, "What's something your parents usually feed you?"

"Well, my dad either starves me or feeds me some of the crust of his sandwiches whenever mom's not home-"

"Okay, okay, that was a dumb question-"

"Wow Janus, and I thought I was stupid" Remus giggled.

Virgil's phone pinged in his pocket, and he jumped about five feet in the air while his friends laughed at him.

"Your face!" Remus screamed with laughter.

Virgil blushed and grumbled taking out his phone.

Birth giver: Hey! Look at this! It's your cousins!

There was a photo of everyone in his family that his mother was currently staying with. Then she sent another photo of her feeding a baby.

"Oh my god that's the cutest thing i've ever seen" Remus smiled.

"That's out of character, quick say something demented-"

"If toes had nipples, foot fetishes would be taken to a whole new level, and-"

"Okay, let's stop there!" Janus sighed, feeling as if he was the only responsible one around.

"So, are we just going to ignore the fact that your contact name for your mom is birth giver?" Remus smirked.

While Remus and Virgil bickered back and forth for a while, Janus went into the kitchen and made sandwiches, feeling like a house wife.

————————————————————

Andrew heard the door that led to the cell room where he was open.

He quickly hid the tiny blade he was using in his mouth.

The officer glared at him on his way to another cell, to interrogate another prisoner who was sentenced five years for murdering his nephew's daughter.

As soon as they left, Andrew spat his blade out and continued with what he was doing. Cutting the window bars. It was just big enough for him to escape. And when he did, he knew that Raegan would be waiting for him back at the house in the woods.

They'd come up with a plan.

He had already cut two of the bars off, but set them both back in their places, as to not raise any suspicion.

He could just take out the bars whenever he felt like it.

He got to work on finishing the third bar, already finished with the top of the third one, and onto the bottom.

There were only three bars, but boy, were they thick.

It didn't matter though. It'd be worth it when he finally escaped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 3.8K 51
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
16.5M 641K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.9M 71.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
183K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other