The Comeback Of Lorenzo✔

By kirtaana2290

[WILL GO UNDER EDITING SOON] 30th August 1944, Lorenzo Brooks encounters Galo, a crow and a sinning leader of... More

About This Book
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII.
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

The End

9 0 0
By kirtaana2290

Oh My God!

I can't believe I just completed a book!

I think there would be a Part two after I finish editing this book.

And finish writing a Romance gern book called 'Scarpered and Loved' which is already published!

A glimpse of Scarpered and Loved:

Divya scarpered from her kidnappers. While running away, she bumps into a man and asks him to help. Will this stranger help her or drag her back to her mysterious fiance?

                                                                                                •••••

Divya is a 27-year-old, intelligent and maverick person. A mysterious event takes place in her life, which leads her to forcefully get engaged to someone whom she hasn't seen or known about.

While Divya doesn't remember anything about her past, she runs away from the mysterious guy who acts to be her fiance and bumps into a stranger who was up for revenge! 

Will this stranger help her or drag her back to her mysterious fiance?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 888 28
Proxies X Fem Reader ~~~ Oh blood, oh blood Why must you bleed? Oh blood, oh blood Why must I feast? Oh blood, oh blood, Why can I never find an...
769K 16.1K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
61.8K 1.7K 50
The human world can be a dangerous place sometimes. . I have only written this on Wattpad, nowhere else. . After being cast out from the world of...
1.3K 151 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 - ᴀʀᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴄɪɴɪ skilfully negate the negative, turning ever...