My Hufflepuff

Od NewtScamanderIsMe

After 11 years of waiting patiently for their Hogwarts letters, Aaron Morton and Jacob Stil finally recive th... Viac

AUTHORS PRE NOTE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fiveteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nighteen
Chapter Twenty
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilouge

Chapter Seventeen

93 6 1
Od NewtScamanderIsMe

Word Count-2000

JACOB'S POV

I walk slowly up to where Headmaster Granger is standing. There's a proud smile placed upon her lips. My smile is just as equally big.

"Congratulations." She says. I glance at her eyes to see worry written all over them. I quickly look away. There will be no worrying for me. Not today or for the near future. I hold my head up higher, heading straight for the door where the other champions are. I open the door and quietly walk through. The other champions are staring right at me. As I walk down the other stairs, I hear a wave of voices come from behind me. I jump, hearing the other two students snicker. I roll my eyes.

"Congratulations to the three of you." I hear Headmaster Granger say.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"Thanks." Clara says.

"Now, as I'm sure you heard that these Tasks will be much more emotionally draining than physically. I would say that is worse. People have died during this Tournament and I shall have no one dying this year." She takes a quick glance at me and then at Professor Potter. Professor Malfoy has a hand wrapped around his waist and is whispering in his ear. Tears are streaked down Professor Potters face. He's looking directly at me. I glance behind me to see no one is there. I look back at Professor Potter and see he has him mouth open like he's about to stay something. He closes it and take a deep breath.

"I will be the one who puts the Triwizard Cup in place this year. No one else will do it. I don't want to risk anything." He says, his voice is cracking. "There hasn't been a Hufflepuff champion in decades." He says to himself, though everyone hears him.

"Of course Harry. Draco keep an eye on him, he needs your support right now." Headmaster Granger says. "Yes, there hasn't been a champion from Hufflepuff in years, but we will not dwell on the past. The first task will be held next week on Friday night. Meet near The Care of Magical Creatures classroom at midnight." The Headmaster says. She waves her hand and shoos us out of the room. The other students go right in front of me and the door, not even bothering to hold it open. I almost walk straight into it.

"He can't be in the tournament." I hear Professor Potter say. "Don't you remember what happened to Ced...to the last Hufflepuff who participated in this competition. He died. I cannot go though that again. Once is enough." He says. My ears perk up and in that moment I decide to stay in the room.

"Love, everything will be okay. He will be fine." Professor Malfoy says to Professor Potter.

"But what if he isn't. What if he's another Cedric. I don't want his friends to go through what I had to go through." He says.

"He's very skilled in Defense against the Dark Arts." Professor Lovegood says.

"Herbology as well." Professor Longbottom tells everyone.

"Also potions. Granted there are better, but he is good enough." Professor Malfoy says.

" Harry, he is strong and will get through the tournament just fine. Besides, he has his friends. You know they will help him." Headmaster Granger says.

"I believe we have a stowaway." I hear Professor Weasley say, footsteps echoing behind me. I turn around and look up to see him staring right down at me.

"You heard all of that?" Professor Malfoy asks. I nod my head.

"I'm sorry. They just didn't open the door for me and then I heard you talking about me, so I stayed. It won't happen again." I tell them, looking down.

"It's okay, I believe some of your friends would like to speak to you now." Professor Lovegood says. She flicks her wrist towards the door and it opens. My eyes widen as I stare as her. She smiles and pushes me out the door.

"Bu-But..." I stutter as the door shuts behind me. Before I can even contemplate what I just saw, Cadence, Veronica, Aaron, Megan, and Tessa all crowd around me and pull me towards the entrance to the Great Hall. Students from Hogwarts all rush after us. I hear there screams of joy right by my ear. I start towards the Hufflepuff Common Room but Aaron grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

"This way!" He shouts as we run down an empty hallway. Aaron runs towards a specific door and opens it quickly.

"Get in!" He yells and we all dive in. The door slams behind us. I've never been in this room before, but then again, I've never been in a lot of rooms at Hogwarts. I hear the shouts and yells of people who run past the door, racing down the hallway. I sigh and lay flat on the ground. My eyes close and I think about the past twenty minutes of my life. I, Jacob Still, a Hufflepuff, have just been chosen for the Triwizard Tournament. The first Hufflepuff in a few decades. A small laugh escapes me lips. Than I full on start giggling. I sit up as a smile appears on my face. I look at each of my friends, they all have smiles as well and their faces are bursting with pride. Except Aaron, he's staring at me with terror and concern written all over his face. I get up and walk closer to him.

"Aaron?" I ask hesitantly.

"Jacob." He says, his voice cracking. One single tear falls down his face. He takes a shaky breath and walks towards me, till our chests are touching. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Promise me, you will do everything in your power to keep yourself safe. All of us are going to study healing spells in case of an emergency. We are going to be the best support Hogwarts have ever seen. And you Jacob, are not going to die. Not here, not now." He tells me. I nod my head.

"Yes, that is a splendid idea." I say.

"Why don't we start now so Aaron can quit worrying about Jacob, and focus more on cheering him on." Megan suggests.

"Perfect." I say. Megan, Tessa, Cadence, and Veronica all head out the door and shut it.

BANG...

I start to walk towards the door but Aaron grabs my arm.

"I have to show you something." He tells me and pulls me towards the back of the room. I glance around not seeing anything at first. Then I notice light gleaming down on a piece of metal. My feet take me towards the object. Then I realize it's a mirror. It's a beautiful gorgeous mirror. My feet act before I can even tell them to go forward. I stand directly in front of the mirror, Aaron standing right beside me. Suddenly he bends down on one knee and pulls out a tiny box, a small ring gleaming inside. I jump back, glancing at Aaron to see he hasn't moved and is staring expectingly at me. My eyes gaze towards the mirror again to see two wonderful children running around a house, Aaron and I racing after them. We both look so much older than we are now.

"I...I..." I stutter. No words can describe this feeling. This isn't real. But, god, I want it to be.

"What do you see?" He asks me.

"I...I can't tell you." I say to him.

"Are you sure? It supposed to show you your deepest desire." He tells me, walking closer. I nod my head, a tear falling down my face.

"Jacob." He says, quickly wrapping his arms around me. "What happened?" He asks.

"We're leaving." I say, moving out of his grasp. I need to get as far away from this mirror as possible.

"Don't ever take me hear ever again." I tell him, more tears falling down my face.

"Jacob." I hear Aaron say. I spin around, anger contorting my features.

"What I saw in the mirror does not have the possibility to happen. Ever. The fact that you were there and you were the one who was getting down on one knee just..." I pause, seeing his eyes widen is surprise. "...won't happen. So please don't just show this is to me again."

"I what?" He asks, running his fingers though his hair, a wide smile appearing on his face.

"I'm not repeating it." I tell him, trying to stay angry at him. Failing miserably, obviously.

"You said I bent down on one knee..." he says looking up at me. He starts walking towards me and I back up. He keeps walking until I hit the wall, his chest pressed against mine. My breath hitches in my throat as he leans down to my ear.

"Did I propose?" He whispers, his breath sending a chill through my body. Me cheeks grow hot.

"I-I'm not telling you." I stutter at him. His arms wrap tightly around my waist.

"Are you sure?" He asks me, pressing his lips against my neck. His lips trail down my neck slowly. A shiver runs up my spine.

"P-positive." I stutter again. He kisses my neck once more before pulling away.

"Your loss." He says, pulling away from me, his hand reaching down to open the door.

"Fine, yes that's what I saw." I say, looking down defeated. I feel arms wrap around my waist again and his lips suddenly press against mine. My body immediately relaxes. I smile through out kiss.

"You want to know the best part?" I ask him. Aaron nods his head eagerly.

"There were two beautiful little kids running around. They looked exactly like you and me. One had black fluffy hair and the other brown hair set in a style just like yours. Aaron, their eyes were the most prettiest shade of hazel. They were gorgeous and..." I stop, a small smiling appearing on my face. "It wasn't real though." I say. Aaron's hands come up and cup my face.

"Oh love." He says pressing his forehead to mine. "I'm real and I'm not going anywhere. Right here with you is where I'll stay, for as long as you let me." He tells me. I look up into his eyes to see love and care mixed with concern and worry etched across his face. I quickly wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." I mumble into his chest.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." He tells me. "It's my fault for showing you the stupid mirror. It just has a pull to it that for the life of me, I cannot escape." Aaron says.

"Headmaster Granger needs to get rid of it." I mutter.

"She does." Aaron says calmly.

"Let's go study your potions now." I say to him.

"Good plan." He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door where Cadence, Veronica, Megan, and Tessa are waiting.

"Finally, lets go." Tessa says, walking quickly towards the library. As we all follow behind her, I hear shouts and yells for behind me. Aaron grabs my hand and squeezes it. Through all the shouts and screams from the crowd following us, one voice is louder than all the others. 

"You're going to die Hufflepuff. Just like Cedric Diggory. The Hufflepuff after you will die, and the Hufflepuff after them will di-" Their voice fades into the crowd. I feel my body stiffen. Aaron squeezes me hand and I look up at him. There's a beautiful smile placed upon his lips. My body relaxes. A small smile appears on my face again. I take a deep breath.

I'm doing this for the glory.

For the fame of being the Triwizard Champion.

The pride of winning.

Nothing bad will happen to me.

Right?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

860K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
566K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.5K 492 7
တစ်ယောက်ထွက်သက်ကိုတစ်ယောက်ရှူရှိုက်ရင်း တစ်ယောက်ဒဏ်ရာကိုတစ်ယောက်ကုစားပြီး ဒီနည်းအတိုင်းပဲတစ်သက်လုံးအတူရှင်သန်ကြမယ် ငါတို့တွေက နှစ်ယောက်ပေါင်းမှတစ်ဘဝမ...
614K 37.4K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...