Chapter Ten

Word Count-2686

JACOB'S POV

My eyes slowly open to find dark green ones staring right at me. Aaron's eyes are so close to mine.

"We feel asleep, didn't we?" I ask him.

"We did." He says, a playful smile on his face. A yawn come from my mouth.
A smile also forms on my face. He moves his arms and then pulls me towards him till our chests are touching. My breath hitches in my throat. He leans down and kisses my nose. My cheeks heat up.

"W...what time is it?" I stutter. He gets up on his elbows looking for a clock. He turns around and spots the one on the wall just above my bed.

"It's like five thirty." He tells me, flopping back down on the bed. A groan escapes my lips.

"Already." I say, burying my head against his shoulder. "I want to stay here and cuddle with you." I tell him.

"We can." He says.

"What about dinner and our date?" I say looking up at him.

"I think tomorrow would be a better day for it." He tells me. "And we should actually probably go to dinner." He starts to get up but I grab his arm and pull him back down. His eyes widen in surprise as he lands on top of me. His eyes gaze into mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his lips against mine. I feel him smile which end up making my smile to. I press my lips harder against his. His arms are on either side of my head, his hands pulling at some of my curls. I chill runs down my spine. That's feels so nice. He pulls away suddenly and grabs my arm, pulling me off of the bed and into him.

"No." I say, as I lean my head against his neck. Suddenly I get a strong urge to kiss his neck. I smile as I take a deep breath and let the air out right along on to his neck. I grab his forearms and feel goosebumps appear all over. I bring my lips gently to his neck. I hear his breath hitch in his throat. I make a few kisses on his back before bringing my head up and looking him in the eyes. There's a fire in his eyes that makes him look absolutely stunning. He sighs.

"Jacob." He murmurs. Just him saying my name like that sends a shiver my up spine. I smile from cheek to cheek.

"Well now I don't want to leave." He tells me. Mission accomplished.

"Well then we don't have to." I say, leaning my head down towards his neck again. He gently places a hand on my chin, making me stop. His hand forces my head up to look into his eyes. His beautiful green eyes full of life.

"I know what you are trying to do and it's not going to work." He says to me.

"What am I doing then?" A smirk forming on my face. I see the confidence in his eyes waver just a bit.

"You want to keep me here so we don't have to leave. It's not going to work." He tells me. I lean forward and breath against his ear.

"And how do you know that?" I whisper against his ear, a smile tugging at my lips. I feel him shiver.

"Because I won't let it." He says pulling away from me. He reaches down to the ground, running his hand against it. He shuffles his feet and then I see his trip over nothing. He reaches down and acts like he picks something up. The he throws it over him and then he's gone.

"What the hell? Aaron where did you go?" I ask him, spinning around looking around, trying to locate him.

"I'm over here." He says chuckling.

"Where?" I scream. Suddenly I feel a blanket fall over my shoulders. Then Aaron is standing in front of me.

"What is this?" I say running my hand against the blanket. It's super soft and I can see that it's slightly blue.