Shifting Boundaries | Ryujinx...

Av itzyeddeong

Two broken hearts from the past. Two blooming hearts in the present. Is there any other chance that two young... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 19

13.1K 319 913
Av itzyeddeong

Ryujin's POV

I folded the certificate that I received together with my band mates earlier and put it in my pocket. I crossed my hands and put both of my elbow on the table, putting my chin on top of my hands as I watched Yeji, walking on the oval.

It's 12 am and the students who's not joining the ball went home already. All those who are joining are in their cocktails, ball gown, tuxedo or suit.

But my eyes were on Yeji. She's wearing a ball gown with a silver sparkling design on top, faded blue and darker shades on the bottom.

She's stunning...standing in front of the crowds and speaking about what would happen on that ball as a president.

Wish I could be there to dance with you or to ask you for a dance.

She stepped out of the center and the spotlight vanished, changing into dim lights. The music started. I can spot Jisu laughing with her, with that Soobin on her side and with Yeonjun beside Soobin.

📲
yeji

me:
you're absolutely gorgeous

you sent a photo

my girl be looking rlly fine out there

i love you

enjoy

please dance with me after that

i'm envious :(

yeji:
where are you?

I'm just here sitting with your sister

they're not dancing yet

enjoying drinking cocktails

me:
dance with me

how can you look so fine

perfectly fine geez

yeji:
you want to dance with me?

I won't dance with anyone else, just you

me:
:'(

yeji:
why?

me:
you're so pretty

it's making me cry

yeji:
come here, will you?

me:
i won't

yeji:
wait up

meet me in the pool later

me:
why?

yeji:
you said you wanted to dance with me

me:
i

'll go if i sees you walking out of the oval

yeji:
okay ryu

i'll talk with them for awhile

📱

It took awhile before I saw her walking out of the oval. I smiled and quickly went out of the cafeteria.

The pool area is on the second building. I tried catching up with her but I lost her in sight because they turned off almost 70% of lights in the hallways.

"Oh damn!" I said when I noticed that I wasn't holding my phone. For pity's sake I left it inside the cafeteria. I just hope that no one took it.

I ran back to the cafeteria and found my phone still on the table where I left it.

yeji

yeji:
ryu I'll go to my room for a minute

I'm going to get something

it'll take quick so just wait in the pool area, okay?

love ya'

---

I smiled and made my way to the second building using the light of my phone. There's no students roaming around the area. All are busy on the ball and the others went home already.

When I reached the pool area, there's just a small light on the corner that's giving this area a fading light.

I keep looking on my phone, watching as the time passes by.

Why is she taking so long?

It has been 10 minutes I think. She's not replying either. I went out of the pool area and traced the way to the next building where her room was. I looked up to the fourth floor and sees the light in her room, she's still probably there.

I hurriedly went upstairs with the moonlight that's coming inside thru an open window of every hallway.

I was petrified for a moment when I was just steps away from her room, it's open.

"Come on! No girls won't like me!"

"J-Just stay away from me, Yeonjun!"

"You'd like it, trust me...we can do it here or in my place."

"Please! Stay away from me!"

I clenches my fist before walking towards her room with a heavy steps. I saw Yeonjun who's about to corner Yeji on the edge of her room. The books and some stuffs were on the floor which she probably tried to throw at him.

Yeonjun slowly turned to see me. I gritted my teeth witnessing how terrified Yeji is.

"What are you doing here?" he casually asked like he's not trying to sexually assault my girl.

"I should be the one asking you, what are you doing here?" I asked, madly looking at him.

"I'm kinda arguing with my girlfriend. We're having a small fight so please don't interfere with us." he said that's why my eyebrows met and I quickly holds anything I could grab to shove it on his face.

"Hey! I'm not going to fight with you!" he yelled and covered his head when I was about to slam the wooden chair on him.

"R-Ryu...let's just go..." Yeji uttered on the side.

I dropped the chair on his front, "You just harassed my girl, where did you get the audacity to claim her as yours?" I stated as I drastically drowned him in my eyes.

"W-What?" he unbelievably looked at us, "HAHAHA you two would be talk of the campus then, fuckers. My girl your ass." Yeonjun hissed and sneered.

"You'll be talk of the campus too, for harassing a girl you can't have." I tightly holds the chair but Yeji walk towards me to calm me.

"Tsk! I don't care! I have a lot of girls, not just you Yeji!" Yeonjun took his steps outside while pointing his fingers on the mid air, looking so mad because he lost.

"She was never yours!" I shouted.

"Shh...it's fine now. Thank you..." Yeji murmured.

"Why—damn why did it happen? You should've locked your door!" I yelled out of frustration. She was nearly rape for fuck sake.

"I-I don't know that he's following me..."

"You should've told me to go with you then! Fuck! If I was too late then something might have happened!" I continued yelling. Just how? Just seeing her terrified. Just...just damn.

"I'm sorry..." Yeji puts her chin on my shoulder so I felt a little bit guilty for blaming it all on her and for yelling.

I released a heavy breath before hugging her so tight.

"Let's go home for now, I'll take you home. Let's clean this mess tomorrow and report him to the principal. You need to rest and I don't think they would take an action now since they're all busy." I stated.

"I'll stay with you tonight...and about Yeonjun, just let him. I think this won't happen again." Yeji said.

"What? Let him? Damn so when are you gonna report? When he already succeeds on raping you?" I asked after parting from our hug.

"I'm sure he was drunk. They had an alcoholic drink—"

"So are we gonna blame it on the drinks and not on him?" I irritatedly asked but instead of answering me, Yeji kissed my lips.

"Shh...calm down. Let's go home and rest." Yeji held my hand so I nodded in agreement and didn't utter a single word at all.

We walked under the moonlight, tracing the way to the café which is blocks away from the school.

I don't have any plan to get over with the thought of what happened earlier but Yeji's doing her best to keep me away from that thoughts.

I don't know what to do if my instinct didn't tell me that something's not right the moment I stepped my foot on the area. I don't know how to face Seulgi if something like that would happen to the girl she trusted me to take care of.

When we're already inside her room. Yeji washed herself first in the bathroom before I could able to do so.

The cold water hits my bare skin and I couldn't help but to remember that punk. He's making my blood boil. Like on top of my head down to my toes.

I went out of the bathroom, drying my hair wearing my still upset expression. When I went inside the room, I saw Yeji drying her hair as well which is more longer than mine.

"Ryu, let me do it for you." she said but I didn't say anything.

I grabbed the towel she's holding, puts mine on my shoulder and went on her back to dry her hair. Mine will eventually get dried up because it's way shorter.

"Thank you..." she mumbled.

"I saw the certificate inside your jacket, congrats. But you should've not folded it." Yeji said but I ignored it.

"Are you mad? If Yeonjun did something like that again we'll report him already."

"Ryuddaeng...why aren't you speaking. You're really mad?"

I stopped what I'm doing when Yeji turned to me. It's my first time seeing her pouty lips. She's pouting while looking at me so I can't help but to look away.

"Please forgive me. I'm not used to you not being so talkative." Yeji mumbled. She reached for my lips and her breasts touched my chest. That's when I noticed that she's just wearing sleeveless shirt without bra, I could feel her nipples poking on me not until she parted from me.

I was too upset to even notice.

I gulped when my eyes failed not to look on her breasts. I quickly averted my eyes and stood up but Yeji grabbed my arms, causing me to accidentally fall on her top.

My heart is beating too fast and my belly started building up this tingling sensation.

"Is this your way of solving things?" then she chuckles.

"Look, I accidentally fell because you grabbed me." I said and tried getting up but she wraps her arms around my neck.

"You know how to handle a virgin, right? Please handle me with care, Ryujin."

In that moment, I witnessed how she closed her eyes and brushed her lips on mine. I shut my eyes and kisses her lips. It's well plump with a hint of sweetness caused by the lip balm that stayed on her lips for too long.

I pinned my hand on the bed to support my posture as our kisses went deeper, sucking our tongue and swirling against one another. My right hand found its way inside her shirt and I quickly grab a hold on her breasts.

Her soft moans started coming out of her mouth the moment I twirls her nipple with my finger.

The more I explore my hand on her body, the more I'm wanting her. I could never ask for anything else right now.

My kisses went down her neck, pleasuring her by sucking and nibbling it.

"That tickles..." she mumbled.

I continued nibbling her neck as I removed her shirt that's covering her beautiful top. It reveals her mounds that's perfectly shaped and despite of the mood light, I could tell how pinkish her nipples are.

I squeezes her breast and began sucking on her nipple that would be reddened enough after this.

"Hnng uhm R-Ryu I'm getting really wet..."

Her moans made me more attentive and added horniness in me. Her body's very fine and I couldn't wait to taste every inch of it.

I started roaming down her shorts. I slipped my hand inside her smooth pussy, I can't feel any hair on it, like a vagina that have been perfectly waxed.

"Hm...you're not a bit prepared huh?" I mumbled with a smirk on my face.

"I know how to use wax even before I met you." she said which made me giggle that's why I hardly bit her nipple that made her whimper.

"Good for a bad girl like you." I said but kisses it eventually to take the pain away.

I took out my hand from her shorts and tightly squeezes her mounds for the last time. I suck her left breast and left an amount of hickeys around it because I couldn't put any of it around her neck.

"Fuck Ryujin...ahh haah—uhngg..."

So this is my favorite music now?

I went in between her thighs bringing my excitement with me. Her wetness was already visible under her grey shorts. I pulled it off her and watches her reaction as my breath touches her pussy.

She's tightly gripping on the bed sheet, trying to look at me and waiting for my next move.

I held both of her thighs and licks her hole up to her clitoris. I gripped on her tight as I started the show of pleasuring her more than a man's dick can do.

"OHH D-DAMN RYUJIN..."

I lick her clitoris in circular motion and sees the sticky substance coming out of her hole.

"Uhmm hngg...please give it some more ahh..."

I touched it with my fingers to know how wet she already is and it's fucking insane. She's so wet and sticky, releasing cum and squirting that's making it more enjoyable.

I slowly tried pushing my middle finger in her hole but her vagina isn't plump enough to be push through, think it might still bleed and I don't want her getting hurt.

"OHH..."

I continued licking her labia and clitoris while slowly pushing my middle finger inside her so she won't notice the pain.

They're wrong when they say they should go all the way so the pain will take a few seconds. You need to slowly push it inside before going all the way so she won't bleed and won't feel that something's tearing apart inside her genitals.

Her hole is getting gullible already, being persuaded from the pleasure that my tongue is giving.

"AHH HAAH...HNGG..."

When my finger is halfway in her entrance, I pushed it inside together with giving her a bite on her clit. I push and pull it outside, seeing no sign of blood but just a shed of her cum coating my finger.

"L-Like that hngg..."

"You're tight." I mumbled.

Fuck it. Even my finger could feel how tight her wall is, just a virgin thing.

But she's not a virgin anymore, Ryu.

I started thrusting fast because she's too fuckable. Her moans were soothing in my ear like a good music I would never get tired of listening.

"OOH AHH M-MORE...M-MORE AHH~"

Every time I pull my finger out, I can see her cum stuck around my middle finger.

"I-It's coming already, Ryu. Hngg I can feel it hngg ahh..."

I thrusted more fast before feeling her walls getting more tight and gripping my finger inside. I pulled out and watched as how her cum came out of her hole, rolling down her butt.

"HAAH UHMM...OH DAMN."

I suck all the juices that I could. I kept some on my tongue before going back on her top and kissing her, sucking her tongue and squeezing her mounds, spreading the cum that's on my finger on her nipple.

"I'll go by two fingers next time." I murmured as I went down her breasts, sucking her nipple while massaging the other one.

"It's so good..." Yeji murmured.

My hand went down her hole again, teasingly pushing my middle finger inside that's making her groan.

"Are you tired already?" I asked.

"Y-Yes...it's so tiring."

This is why bottoms should be ashamed of their tops. We do the work and they're the one who gets tired lmao.

I thrusted for seconds before getting up. Yeji looks at me, "You haven't remove your clothes..."

"Why?"

"Want to hug you naked." Yeji said before adjusting her head on top of a pillow.

I removed my shirt before laying beside her, pulling the blanket underneath our body and putting it on top of us.

"You don't feel cold, do you? I don't want you getting colds again." Yeji muttered that's why a smile formed on my lips.

Yeji turned on my side so I kissed her before leaning forward her chest to nibble her breasts.

"Aren't you done?"

"I am, baby needs breastfeeding before going to sleep." I said as I suck her nipple.

It's so cold but at the same time it's so hot. Her hand that's patting my back is making me more sleepy than ever.

"Hey pretty, I love you."

—👄—
made this whole chapter beside my aunt because she said she's lonely and needs someone beside her.

idk if it suck but i like gentle ryu but i think aggressive would be fun 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

181K 9.5K 60
Hwang Yeji,A hyper and trouble maker soloist idol met her new strict guard Shin Ryujin,Yeji gave her guard a hard time,but after knowing her past fee...
42.2K 2.9K 32
[Ryeji fanfic] If one normal day, a cat crossed your path. Would you take it home? But this is not another normal cat story. Ryujin G!P This story i...
8.3K 536 55
She can never be hers...but she's taking her anyway. Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Shin Ryujin has two rules: 1) Protect her clients a...
12.2K 396 11
"Ryeji" one of the strongest ships in itzy. What will happen when Yeji finds out Ryujin is part of the dark side of kpop? Will she join or kicked her...