Pestilence Over Remnant [Read...

By KiriKiwiS

((Revision/Overhaul Coming Soon))) Plague Doctor X RWBY You were once a fairly average young-ish man. You enj... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: I'm Certified... I swear
Chapter 2: What Greater Test Subject?
Chapter 4: ...Vivus Vici!
AUTHORS PAGE (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 5: Doctor VS Wizard
Chapter 6: Meeting The "Interns"
Chapter 7: Scavenger Hunt Melody
Chapter 8: Prep The Med Bay
Chapter 9: Bang The Doldrums
Chapter 10: Icecream Is For Closers
Chapter 11: Buon Appetito, Mestoli!
!Celebration! (Authors Page) 1k+ Views
Chapter 12: Discount Orochimaru
Chapter 13: Farewell Fanfare
Chapter 14: Welcome To Low Budget Passione
Authors Page (Poll?)
Chapter 15: Echo Above The Stars
Chapter 16: Omea Wa Mou...DISECT-O
[POLL] + [IMPORTANT] (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 17: Treat The Patient, Not the Disease
Happy Halloween (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 18: Professor And Profession
Chapter 19: Two Sides, Same Septim
Chapter 20: Sealed & Stamped
Discord Server (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 20.5: The Almighty Shell
Chapter 21: Brims On, Masks Strapped
Chapter 22: Gracefully Falling Forward
Chapter 23: Detoxifying Just To Re-Intoxicate
Chapter 24: Alcohol Reigns Over All
Chapter 25: Citrus Flavored Icecream
Chapter 26: Task Failed Successfully
Chapter 27: Festivity Breeds Pandemics
Chapter 28: Koi No Yokushiryoku
NEW BOOK
Chapter 29: "Dark Hearts...[Part 1]
XMAS Special: (Kiwi XMAS Crossover)
Chapter 30: "Don't Break..." [Part 2]
Chapter 31: "They Bruise..." [Grand Finale]
Chapter 32: A Revision of Sorts

Chapter 3: Vi Veri Veniversum...

9.5K 138 556
By KiriKiwiS

A/N: DISCLAIMER
RWBY Is property of RoosterTeeth (RIP Monty) I do NOT claim ownership over any art, images, music. They are the property of their respective artists. I only claim ownership over any OC's introduced, nothing more

***3RD PERSON POV***

***Location: The Void***

Darkness...Isolation...Abyssal...Emptiness...

VOID

Y/N could feel nothing. He could see nothing. He couldn't even register if he was breathing. Perhaps this is the true afterlife.

After his first death on earth, he awoke in a realm of Purgatory. The Demonic Lord's "in charge" of that particular realm of Remnant personally explained the basic "Do's and don'ts" upon the future Plague Doctor's arrival.

For the entirity of his purgatorial "life", Y/N always wondered what happened to the sorry sods who ended up dying...again

At first, he hypothesized that they may be transported to yet another realm of purgatory. He later hypothesized that perhaps they simply would be fated to wander a hypothetical void for eternity.

It seems out of his two most preferred hypothesizes, the latter was more accurate....or was it?

Y/N slowly began to open his eyes. He expected a endless abyss of darkness. As he fully sprung his eyelids open, he was correct. All that greeted him...was endless void.

Y/N: I see...heh, how fitting Y/N thought to himself

Though he did not show it, he was in despair. He allowed his crazed ideals to corrupt his mind. Speaking of which...would he ever find out what he did wrong? Perhaps, only time will tell?

As Y/N observed his surroundings, he took notice that despite not seeing a shade lighter nor darker than pure black, the abyss seemed to have a floor of some kind.

Chuckling to himself, he rose to his feet....or so he thought? He could not feel the weight of his body. Nor could he feel his legs, much less his entire body.

As he attempted to get on his feet, he could only guess on how he exactly met his demise.

Once he was on his feet, he was greeted with a flash of crimson red and a flurry of violet. The colors illuminated his surroundings, somewhat...

He took notice as more colors began to flash around him. From a counterclockwise motion, he was greeted by a flash of deep yellow, deep blue, deep orange, every color he could imagine.

He was taken back by this, the colors began to almost dance. Then, the colors began to move in the counterclockwise direction. These colors almost ensnared Y/N in a trance. They seemed...malevolent... majestic... fearsome... beautiful... enticing... every emotion that would captivate a person, these colors almost proudly exhumed. They seemed to be sentient with the way they continued to intrigue Y/N.

Oddly enough, this seemed rather reminiscent of when he first died. The only difference being, he was in a comically large ballroom

Without warning, the colors simply halted. Then, they died out. Y/N was awestruck.

Y/N: Maybe this isn't so bad afterall...Y/N thought as he chuckled to himself

Y/N his voice? No...his...very thoughts...hus very mind seemed to boom as if he was speaking, and yet, he recalled not even feel his mouth form the words...

Y/N: How...peculiar...This is quite strange indeed...

He could now hear his conscious as if he were speaking the words from his mouth. He was confident he hadn't moved his lips, then again, he couldn't feel those either...

Not a few seconds later, the colors roared back to life. They began to intensify. More and more, the colors seemed to take the shape of roaring fire. They were all separated of course, and just as quickly as they rose, they seemed to...calm down?

Y/N: What the hell...?

This time, Y/N's voice seemed to boom as if he was yelling. He nearly fell over, at least, that is what he thought. This near aching numbness made it to damn hard to distinguish whether or not he was falling, or stumbling, or even just standing still as a grand flag pole.

Despite his confusion, the flames finally split down each of their "middle". In each flame, a silhouette began to take shape. By the time the silhouettes fully formed, Y/N was greeted by a grizly sight indeed one that would normally send a man into insanity....

The Twelve Demon Lords of his realm of purgatory had appeared.

Each looked nearly identical to each other, and yet, they all seemed vastly different. Aside from the colors of their flames, he had no real way to identify or set them all apart from one another.

As he looked closer, he could spot the differences almost instantly. Some were men, some were feminine, a few were androgynous. Some of the feminine had larger or smaller busts, the masculine were either muscular or thin and frail. The androgynous were difficult to decipher from either of the two, but it mattered naught.

He then saw each of their faces, all vastly different. (I'll let you use your imagination, I picture some as Shrek and Fionna and Dracula and even Alucard, so feel free to take your pick)

Y/N was surely taken aback. So much so, he couldn't even think for a few seconds. Then, the figure from the Red Flame Spoke Up

Red Demon Lord: "Ahh, our sweet child...you've done...admirably"

Y/N merely blinked. Or at least he thought he did. As if to break off his ratified train of thought, a feminine voice spoke:

Purple Demon Lord: "Indeed you have...my my, you were most...impressive~"

Then, another voice spoke up, this time, it was the Green one. Clearly a playful, laid back voice it had a healthy mixture of femininity and masculinity...strangely it almost set Y/N off the edge...almost

Green Demon Lord: "You guysss, Stop teasing him. He's clearly horrified!"

Silence then filled the "room". After a few seconds, the mentioned silence was ruptured by twelve sets of bellowing laughter and a weak whimper from our hero, Y/N.

Y/N: *Squeak-* Q_Q

Red: "AHAHAHAH YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE, Y/N!"

Y/N: ._. "Meanie..." he chirped

Green: *chuckle* "ONE MIGHT SAY, IT WAS...TO "DIE" FOR, AHAHAHA!"

As the laughter died down, Y/N innocently scratched the beak of his mask and let out a nervous laugh...only...he found he wasn't wearing his mask anymore. To correct his mistake, he instead scratched the back of his head.

Y/N: "Heheh...Well uhm... never thought I'd see you bastards again..." ;u;

Y/N had known these entities prior. They were the twelve demon lords of Purgatory...at least, HIS realm of purgatory. As it turns out, there are a endless amount of purgatories and Y/N ended up being shipped off to one of the weirdest realms of the afterlife.

Even more odd, these twelve seemed to be rather fond of him. They usually spoke or appeared before him while he was alone, and even sometimes dreaming.

At first, he thought he was insane...well, technically he IS, but dont tell him I told you that...let him have opinion...

Purple: "Oh darling, you were simply magnificent~ I haven't had such a good show in EONS!"

Orange: "Indeed, it was quite the show. I see we made the right choice, even if it didn't last to long for our tastes"

Y/N: *nervous laugh* "Well...I might have misjudged my final solution of you know...spicy chems"

Yellow: """MIGHT" HAVE?! BOY, YOU DUMPED ENOUGH VOID SALT IN THAT SYRINGE TO KILL EVEN A TITAN. A FEW DASHES SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH!"

For the first time in centuries, Y/N was filled with more disappointment and embarrassment than the time Jessi found his "Not Porn" stache.

Now that he thought about it...she had a weird "coincidence" of finding his "Holy Thigh-bles" as well as his super, top secret, classified pages of his "Not A Diary"...

Nonetheless, he shook his head and weakly continued the conversation onwards:

Y/N: "Wa...Wait...You're saying...that I..."

Out of nowhere, a tumbleweed blew past his line of sight

Y/N: Awh shit, it's high noon Y/N thought to himself as he frantically began looking for cover

Blue: "YEP! You shot yourself with a centuries worth of void salt! AHAHAHAH!" The blue demon lord bellowed. Clearly, she was still struggling to contain her laughter.

Y/N: "OH SON OF A BITCH! I KNEW I FUCKED UP!" Y/N screamed as he began to cower from the mighty power of clumps of dried grass

Red: "Now now, It wasn't all too bad, you almost achieved pure immortality..."

Suddenly, Y/N heard a gunshot and collapsed almost immediately afterwards

Green: "Indeed you did" "cheating bastard"... The green demon lord whispered.

Purple: "If I had known a simple potion could turn one into a demon lord, I would have barred that route LONG ago, hehe~"

Y/N weakly recovered and stood to his feet. He dusted himself off and crossed his arms

Y/N: *pouting* "You're just upsetti because you forgetti the power of Alchemy conquers all!" >:(

Purple: "Oh, as if! MOTHERFUCKER, I am the damn MAIDEN of Alchemy. I wont have some NOVICE exceeding my talents!"

Y/N: "Yea yea, whatever flat chest. Just tell me why you guys are he-"

Purple: *fuming* "I AM NOT FLAT CHESTED!" "I almost have B cups...." she weakly whispered while crossing her arms

Y/N: "Uh huh..." -_-

Red: "Just give it up, I have bigger tits than you" The red demon lord said in between fits of laughter

Purple: "OH QUITE YOU! YOU ARE SO INSUFFERABLE!"

Yellow: "All who believe The Red lord has a bigger rack than his wife, raise your hand"

Eleven hands rose almost instantaneously

Feeling confident, Y/N slowly began to raise his hand only to have it swatted down by the Purple Demon Lord

Y/N: Q_Q "Owee-!" He chirped

Purple: "I need at least one person to back me up, Y/N!" She scoffed at Y/N.

Red let out a bellowing laugh as he slapped
Y/N's back

Red: "Oh, Y/N my boy, don't let her get to you" he chuckled "Raise that hand with pride!"

Purple: "Y/N L/N! Don't you EVEN DARE!" The purple demon hissed

Y/N: *Squeak* QnQ

Orange: "Now now everybody, I'm sure Y/N has had a rough few minutes. Let us sit and enjoy a feast fit for...heheh, "kings" "

Almost in unison, the other twelve "people" fit bumped the "air" as the Orange Demon Lord snapped his fingers.

Once he did, a large round table appeared in front of Y/N. It was complete with more food than Y/N could wrap his head around

White Demon Lord: "Agreed....now...Shall we?" The white demon lord said in a rather calming and inviting tone

Red: "Indeed, We have much to discuss Y/N, my boy..."

As if on command, the thirteen immediately took their seats around the table and dug into the stockpiles of food and drinks

***Timeskip brought to you by Butler Chibi Y/N Brings food to the twelve Chibi Demon Lords***

As the meal was nearly over, Y/N was nearly awestruck with what he was just bombshelled with. Long story short, he was getting another shot at "life"

The twelve demon lords enjoyed his "Crusade Against Heresy" and his "Elixer of Anti-Plague" and had agreed to send his spirit and body to the realm of "Remnant". How...unsettling...

But it mattered naught too much to our dear Plague Doctor, Y/N. At least he was able to be in a realm somewhat close to earth.

They informed him of the basics. Grimm, Semblances, Aura, Hunstman and huntresses, and after practically...excuse my language...but "shitting on" the twin gods of the realm due to their lack of power compared to the twelve demon lords, he had a rough idea of what to expect.

Of course, they left all the "juicy" details out. Much to Y/N's discontent.

On the brightside, they gave him not one, but TWO semblances to utilize. They explained his aura color would be black with streaks of dull green and hints of neon green. Almost reminiscent of the toxic gases he was so gleefully in use of during his purgatorial life.

As for his semblances, they also explained how to use both to their full potential, effectively making him well accustomed to using them as soon as he stepped foot within the new realm.

With his 750ish years of experience, he would be leagues above most of the so called "hunters" but he was also warned to not get overconfident in himself. The world was still largely unknown to him afterall and he could meet his demise if he should be to hasty as he was in his past lives.

The Demon lords gave him his signature cane-whip back, this time with vast upgrades. They wagered it could hold up against the most powerful attacks the realm had to offer and still not even have a scratch on it. They also placed a bet it could make short work of the toughest of armors most high ranked hunters had to offer as well.

Finally, they also gave him a rather peculiar device...It was a rather small blue cubed crystal. They had explained it functioned similarly to a "Music Box" something he thought he'd never see once more. It intrigued him greatly and thought it would come in great handy during times of boredom. Much to his pleasure, they informed him it had all of the music of his previous realm of Earth

Everything he ever enjoyed listening to, From classical tunes, to the fiery angst of punk rock, to the soothing voice of David Bowie and Stevie Nicks. Nearly every song he could ever dream of was contained in it.

Though, he doubted it would have much practical use outside of his own entertainment, he did enjoy the sentiment. From what he heard, this new realm had music...but it was ultimately not the same as his beloved melodies from his real home.

Afterall, Y/N considered himself a man of culture. And he had a firm faith that "Music is the personality of the culture it hails from"

To say he was ecstatic would be a understatement. Sure, he would Miss Jessi, James, and even that geezer, Garrus...but at least he was getting a sec- err...uh...third chance.

The demon lords covered up his death by making it seem as if Y/N had wrote a letter saying his goodbyes to his companions to "further increase his knowledge in the true underworld". Whatever the hell that may mean.

They were upset at first of course, but they got over it and silently prayed for his "safety" It was the least the Demon lords could do besides, it gave Y/N some "semblance" of closure as well as his companions. At least they didn't have to grieve over him being a dumbass and making a simple mistake.

With that out of the way, Y/N tapped his wine glass with his fork. This drew the attention of his twelve "friends"

Y/N is shown wearing a fake, but rather dapper long brown beard as well as a ancient roman cloak that was pure white with a red sash....it seems...familiar...

Y/N: *grizly yet soothing voice to the best of his ability* "Ahem...disciples... brothers... sisters of mine..."

Purple: "Uh...Y/N? Where did you even get that beard?"

Y/N: "SILENCE! Today, Prithee, thou to taketh thine bread, for it shall be mine bod-"

Yellow: "Uh yea, and where did you get that red turban?"

Y/N: "SILENCE YOU FOOL!" *Smacks the Yellow Demon Lord on the head with a familiar cane belonging to a certain Sword Inspired charater*

White: "Where did THAT cane come from? We didn't give you that one..."

Y/N: "As I was saying...AHEM, Prithee, take thine wine in accordance...for it shall be thine blo-"

Red: "Y/N, You do realize how bad you're butchering this...right?"

Y/N: Q_Q *weakly whimpering as his "Definitely-Not-Fake-beard" peels off* "Hey, Look guys, I'm trying okay?" *sob*

The twelve just snicker and laugh as Y/N frantically scrambles to remember what Jesu- I mean...what A certain, definitely probable historical charater said at his last sup- I mean...AHEM..Final...meal?

***Mini-Timeskip Brought to you by Chibi Blue Demon Lord trying to convince Chibi Y/N that his "fake" beard is "cool"***

With that out of the way, the Twelve Demon Lords walked Y/N towards a portal that was definitely there the entire time.

They all began saying their goodbyes, throw in some inside jokes, and a few lewd comments, and you have a pretty good idea that they were obviously all fairly close friends.

The portal lead to a forest that seemed somewhat calm. He could see the beautiful trees and shrubs that littered the area that he would be transported into. It was rather calming to Y/N. He also thought he saw in the distance a...a...a airship?

Y/N: Nani da FOK?! The Plague Doctor thought to himself

As Y/N stared into the portal, he couldn't help but chuckle. As he faced the Demon Lords one last time, he let out a rather stale "joke"

Y/N: "Dont worry guys, if someone offers me candy if I get in their white windowless van, I'll be sure to ask "what kind?" First."

Orange: "And dont forget to tell them you're allergic to latex as well"

Y/N: *Vietnam flashbacks* "Oh dear gods... don't remind me...." he weakly murmured as thoughts of a previous prison he was held in began to flood his mind

Purple: "Before you go, take this sweetheart~" She said as her hand revealed Y/N's trusty cowl, hat, and of course...beak shaped mask

Y/N gleefully strapped the bad boy(s) on and began to jump in ecstasy after being reunited with his lovely, lovely, LOVELY attire.

Red: "Now go onward! Let the legend come back to life!"

Y/N: "Legend? I wish...That must be the madness kicking in..."

Red: "Madness? MADNESS? The demon lord questioned half mockingly and half jokingly

Y/N: *gulp*

Y/N knew what was coming...

Red: "No...THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!"

The Red Demon lord proceeded to kick Y/N in the chest and sent him plummeting into the portal

As Y/N began to be slurped up by the realm's gateway, he silently cursed himself walking into that joke

But as of now, he had a more...DIRE matter to focus on...

***Y/N's POV****

FUCK FUCK FUCK

IM FALLING. OH SHIT. OH GODS HELP ME. FUCK. I DON'T HAVE A SERUM TO MAKE ME FLY......yet

Y/N: *Definitely internal screams of a man and not a little bitch*

*SKADOOOOSH*

***3RD PERSON POV***

Y/N laid motionless. From the height he fell, a normal human would be dead. As he weakly opened his eyes to view past his Plague Doctor's "goggles", he saw the portal violently slam shut and dissipate from the sky.

If he had to guess, he must have fell roughly 300 feet

(100 Yards for you non USA d00ds, Sorry if I'm wrong)

Y/N laid on his back, breathing heavily and painfully attempting to breathe through his fractured ribs.

Oddly enough, it didn't phase him. Afterall, he got to keep all his "side effects" from his serums so his body would just fix itself in mere minutes anyways

Y/N chuckled the best he could as he weakly fist bumped the sky

Y/N: *cough* "Well boys..." *cough* "Where we..."*cough* "...dropping?"

He meagerly said to no one in particular as he faded into unconsciousness...

Y/N: *chuckle* "Yea ladies...I just did that...imp...impressed...?"

He chuckled out once more as his fist lazily limped by his side, next to his beloved cane

Unbeknownst to him, a familiar group of four just stared at him, absolutely mortified and in utter shock with what they saw

Breaking the silence, one of the people spoke up in hopes to enlighten the grizly sight they saw

???1: "Well ladies, I guess you could say, they took quite the "fall" ahaha... get it?" Joked a feminine voice

Groans could be heard by three separate voices, all of which seemed to be feminine as well.

A/N TIME
HELLO YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS

It is I, Papa Kiwi once again. Three chapters in 24ish hours? I'm impressed with myself....

I hope these chapters aren't to long for you...

Let me know what you think, did I do good? Did I do bad? Am I pacing this to slowly?

Let Me Know The Pairing you want , otherwise ima just flip some coins in hopes to not piss you guys off ;u;

Drink Some Water, Exercise a little, get some rest, Papa Kiwi Loves You Guys

Until Next Time, Arrivederci

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...
10.9K 495 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
6.5K 156 20
With the coming of the Vital Festival and students from other schools coming to Beacon, everyone is under pressure to represent their school. For Y/N...
40.8K 419 20
The story of Raiden Rose, Ruby's twin brother who was abused and wanted to run away from his family and start a new life or die trying. But all of th...