โ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ & ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

[๐—ฆ&๐—ฆ] โ”€โ”€ โ ๐‘– ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘š๏ฟฝ... More

๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Ž & ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™Ž
๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ฟ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ณ |๐‘ด|
๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ

๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ

12.6K 621 418
By Nam_Noms

𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹   𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 -𝑶 𝑵 𝑬

VENUS HAD NEVER been to Taehyung's house in the middle of the week. It was only Wednesday and she was here, standing in the foyer, staring at the beautiful bonsai tree that sat as the centerpiece of the otherwise empty room. The tree needed a bit of a trim, neglected from being regularly pruned as it should be. Every time Taehyung told himself he would, it always left his mind the moment the tree left his vision.

The downside to photographic memory was not remembering anything else. God forbid he has to remember a grocery list that he never wrote down. He will undoubtedly forget at least 5 items. That's why he has to write everything down. He can remember writing, not just unchained, fleeting thoughts.

Somehow it felt different being here just in the average day when she otherwise would have been sitting at home. There was a feeling of a sacredness that came with being here on Friday, even if there really was no difference.

Maybe she felt different because Taehyung was acting differently. When she came to his doorstep, he complimented her. Which- wasn't unusual on its own. He called her beautiful all the time, but it was that, accompanied by the fact he had made chocolate-covered strawberries for her to eat. Maybe it was a bit shallow of him to think that such tiny actions would persuade her into believing he wasn't here for the foreigner experience.

And maybe it was shallow of Venus to be so easily charmed.

"Do you always do all of this for your housekeeper?" Venus asked, gazing upon the dark chocolate strawberries, striped with streaks of white chocolate from the plate they were all piled up on top of.  They looked delicious, she would take great joy in eating them all.

Taehyung's hand came into view as he took a single strawberry off the top. She turned to look at him as he stood awfully close to her, his smell penetrates her nostrils. A scent that was quickly becoming her favorite. "Well, I don't normally have housekeepers so I'm leaning towards no." He lifted his left hand to her chin and tilted her head up as he placed the tip of the strawberry at her lips. "Open."

Taehyung liked her obedience, the way she parted her lips for him so he could feed her the strawberry without hesitation. He found a sense of satisfaction watching as she took a bite out of the strawberry, all the way up to the leaves. A bit of juice remained on her lips. Venus took the initiative to lick her lips, looking at him so innocently as if she didn't know what she was doing.

It terrified him when she called him thinking he didn't really care for her, that she was just some sexual experience for him so he could brag about how he slept with a black woman. It was his fault for not making it clear in the first place. What else would she possibly think? He literally hired her to have sex with her. It wouldn't be out of the blue for her to believe he only saw her as a hole he could stick his dick in to get his painting and sell it off.

They were co-workers, equals. She had as much to do with the production of a painting as he did. She was his muse and he, a simple painter attempting to capture her glory. He couldn't function properly and do his job without her and she couldn't give her beauty to the world without him.

"I won't bother you any longer." He threw the leaves of the strawberry away, figuring he should let her get to what she came here for and that wasn't to get fucked on the counter. "Help yourself to as many strawberries as you want. I made them for you. If you need me for anything, I'll be in my studio." Venus nearly forgot what she came here for. She perked up, straightening her posture before nodding. "Yes, sir."

She can see the way Taehyung hesitates a bit before walking away, fleeing to lock himself in his safe space where he could think more clearly. Venus made his mind foggy, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He didn't always need to think clearly. He thought all too clearly all the time. He remembered everything he sees. It gets exhausting sometimes.

Venus, now left alone in the rest of his house, figured that she'd start her cleaning in the living room and progress to the kitchen. Much to her joy, laying on one of the lounging chairs was Yeontan. She gasped, rushing over to scoop him up in her arms. So quickly, she got sidetracked by a cute, fluffy dog.

"Hi, sweet boy." She cooed, scratching behind his ears while Yeontan's tongue barely touched her chin. "You wanna help me clean up, hmm?" Venus always had a soft spot for animals. Her mother never allowed her to have any because her younger sister, Kora, was allergic to fur. So whenever Venus would go over to a friend's house, she would smother whatever animals they have.

Venus set Yeontan down eventually, after 10 minutes of uninterrupted babying, petting, and scratching. Now that puppy playtime was over, she could finally focus. She had a job to do. She couldn't be distracted by a dog.

There was a sort of peace that came to cleaning up, especially when it was something as thoughtless as dusting, sweeping, mopping, etc. It gave Venus time to think when her mind would be otherwise occupied.

She thought about her conversation with Taehyung, how concerned he was about proving to her that his intentions weren't evil. Maybe it was naive for her to trust him. It could be that he was just acting. It was easy to fake care. Maybe she was just so willing to believe him because she likes his attention (plus, he allowed her to pay her bills and buy food so a bit of bias could be at play here). There was something about him that made her want to have all of his attention and affection. There was something so... addicting about the way he looked at her, treated her. With respect, of course, yet simultaneously with a hand around her throat.

Venus decided she would be naive and if she got her heart broken, she would only have herself to blame.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sat secluded in his studio staring at a rough sketch he had haphazardly drawn after watching Venus masturbate right before his eyes. Almost fearful that he would forget it if he took too long to sketch it. He could still remember it just as vividly as when he first saw her fingers desperately swirling over her clit.

Taehyung twirls a pencil between his fingers. He felt almost idiotic getting hard just staring at a messy sketch. It isn't necessarily the sketch itself but the memory accompanying it. No one has ever made him feel like such a fucking teenager before. Unable to control himself and his bodily functions. He swears he's never masturbated so much after the age of 19. That's why he was so concerned on how she thought he viewed her because there was a conflict with how he felt about her.

Yes, he saw her as a human being, but at the same time, he was sexually attracted to her. "Sexually attracted" being the biggest understatement of the year. But of course, he couldn't truly show the extent of his sexual attraction because they'd be right back at square one of her believing he just wanted to fuck her and not invest any time in getting to know her.

Taehyung did genuinely want to get to know her. Where she comes from, what she loves to do the most, what's her favorite food, color, song? What is a muse if he didn't know all the intimate details that made her human? That's what he was documenting, her humanity, the things that come most naturally to her.

Set aside sex and painting. She was his partner. One he simply couldn't function without. Without her, he probably would have stopped painting and moved on with his life. It wasn't exactly like he was struggling to keep living comfortably. He could never paint again and live out a long life in relative comfort.

Yet painting was his passion. It's what he wanted to do for the rest of his life, even when he's old. Maybe then, he'll just paint landscapes and regular paintings of the woman of his youthful dreams, his one and only muse. He'll create a personal gallery of just her. His advanced memory would have deteriorated by then, but he'll know Venus and her features by heart. It'll be burned into his brain, tattooed behind his eyelids.

However beautiful and inspirational Venus was, Taehyung didn't think he'd ever be in a romantic relationship with her. He knows from experience that it often doesn't work out. Not only was she his submissive, but a muse, an employee. The thought of a romantic relationship would only complicate things.

He was sure they'd keep in contact though. Venus would move on, find some nice person to settle down with. Taehyung still knows a fair amount of his old submissives, even a few of his old dommes when he first got into the community. Most of them had significant others and they were perfectly comfortable with talking to Taehyung if they happened to bump into each other in public.

He'd meet up with Venus for coffee, ask about how her life is going, if she's happy, but Taehyung hopes that won't happen until they're well in their 30s. He doesn't want to rush their time together.

Whenever it ends is when it ends, but Taehyung was sure he'd cherish every moment he had with her.

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

My dad's cat had kittens and I'm trying to convince my animal-hating mom to let me and my sisters have one. I have a way to support it, a way to prevent it from scratching up the house without having it declawed, and I would be completely responsible for it but everytime I ask, she refuses. Anyone got any tips or ideas. At this point, I'm tempted to create a PowerPoint presentation as to all the reasons she should let me have one.

TSA of the Day:
"So- I used to be a submissive for the first 2 years of being in the BDSM community, progressively, I slowly became a switch before becoming a Dom. But in my time of being a sub, I've only ever met one bad Domme. It was very clear she was in training and didn't know what she was doing. It was her first time doing it without a more seasoned domme so I ended up having to take control and teach her how to do it properly.

However, she ended up whipping me on the back so hard that it drew an unnatural amount of blood. She didn't know how to properly perform aftercare. It was overall just a mess. She's far better now from what I've heard. Good for her."
-Taehyung

Taehyung did used to be a submissive, surprise. He didn't just start as a Dom, he had to watch and observe and be in the place of the submissive in order to understand how to properly be a successful Dom.

Anyways- thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay \(゚ー゚\)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 32.7K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
1.5M 79.3K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
7.6K 432 16
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...
1M 60K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...