God of War (Book 1) Male Read...

By DEMGSC1920

Your 26 years old, you thought of yourself as a normal guy, but you had anger issues, your skin is literal di... More

Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Stronger Together Part 1
Stronger Together Part 2
Stronger Together Part 3
Fight or Flight Part 1
Fight or Flight Part 2
Book 1 Trailer
Fight or Flight Part 3
Quick Vote
Livewire Part 1
Livewire Part 2
Livewire Part 3
How Does She Do It Part 1
How Does She Do It Part 2
How Does She Do It Part 3
Red Faced Part 1
Red Faced Part 2
Final Trailer Book 1
Red Faced Part 3
Human For A Day Part 1
Human For A Day Part 2
Human For A Day Part 3
Trip With The Dead Part 1

Pilot Part 1

9.8K 143 55
By DEMGSC1920

Name: F/N L/N
Age: 26
Height: 6'2
Appearance: Hazel brown eyes, pale ivory skin, curly black hair, incredibly toned and stubble beard.
Personality: Kind, doesn't like to get angry and happy.

Y/N started to wake up in his shorts groaning due to be waking up at 7:30am, he got up from bed and walked towards his shower to take a simple bath and a quick breakfast just to walk away just in a a pair of clothes for a jog and exercise. He grabs his phone and some airphones, as he opened the door and was ready to walk away, but bumped into someone. He looks and saw a woman with blue sky eyes, blond hair in a ponytail and a pair of glasses, it was his neighbor Kara Danvers.

Y/N: Kara. Running late?

Kara: Yeah, pfff... again. Sorry for bumping into you but you know how is Ms Grant.

Y/N: I know too, let's talk while we go downstairs.

Kara: Sure!

They both walk downstairs talking but Kara did look a little hurried.

Y/N: I still question myself why work for Ms Grant?

Kara: Oh, well I thought that working for someone like her in a media company run by a powerful woman would actually sort of make a difference on how people think, and I still think I can do that.

Y/N: Good luck with that, you gotta go, see you later.

Kara: Yeah!

Kara walks away in a quick speed as Y/N puts his airphones on starts to jog away.

(Intro logo)

Scene Change

Y/N was in a secret building in the desert from a secret company called The DEO. He was lifting a dumbbell as a woman with brown hair reaching her jaw and light brown eyes was with a tablet as Y/N lifted a dumbbell with a lot of effort and with one hand.

Woman: Ok... seems your strength is still reaching new heights F/N.

Y/N: *restrained* How much?

Woman: Least I can say is over 430 million tons. Over almost 30 times what Kara's cousin can lift.

Y/N: *putting the big dumbbell slowly* Big blue man with red cape, is it just me or the alien activities have been fairly quiet?

Woman: *throwing a towel at him* I've been thinking that exact thing, but I think is better to keep it that way.

Y/N: Yeah! We don't want any other aliens roaming around here.

Woman: That isn't a problem for you since you killed them.

Y/N: Alex I have killed 10 aliens at most. *Alex gives him a 'really' stare* Ok I may have killed over 200 but that was before you and Hank recruited.

???: She recruited you, if it was my decision you would still be locked up.

They both look and see a black man standing there.

Y/N: Wow do you have a sense of humor? Hank?

The man called Hank stays there angry, as Y/N looks away.

Y/N: Sorry, Director Henshaw.

Hank: That's more like it. Now get to work!

Hank walks away, as Y/N sigh and looks at Alex.

Y/N: I sometimes forget he is sort of a dick.

Alex: Actually... sometimes he is but he is just not used to you being... not human.

Y/N: Yeah about that, do you have any leads of how am I this strong? Or about how you shot a laser that can turn anything into fire and I to me it just left a black spot or about HOW CAN I UNDERSTAND ANIMALS BY EMOTIONS!!!?

Alex: No, no, and it's just that animals love you... even that big shark that you rode like a horse.

Y/N: A dolphin would have been cooler.

Alex: F/N! Get your head straight, we don't know anything... but we may have a lead on your... origin. *starting to walk away but stops midway* Also riding a shark is so much cooler.

Y/N frowned and walked towards the main center of the base. He walked towards the big computers as Hank puts something which looked like a book with ancient riding but Y/N could understand them.

Y/N: What is this? Some God lessons like the Egyptians, Greeks and Norse?

Hank: This is where we think you come from Mr L/N.

Y/N: Your saying I'm a God?

Hank: In a matter of speaking yes, but we don't know which one. Your a descendant but we don't know from who actually, none of the Gods are comparable to you.

Y/N: Soooooo... am I a God or am I not?

Alex: You are, but this is where we're stuck in. We think your descendant from a Olympus God, but we found out that your own DNA and something else about you is connected to a certain weapon we found in the Antartica 500 feet below the cold water, and what we found... was this... Axe.

They stay looking at it, but Y/N breaks the silence.

Y/N: That axe, of what is made of?

Hank: The handle is made of a wood over 900 years old but we don't think is from around here either, while the blade is made of a material unknown but definitely not from around here. And the runes in the blade, we believe it's the different powers it possesses, most notably the power of ice and to be called back to the user. We want you to test it.

Y/N look at both Hank and Alex, as he sigh.

Y/N: Ok... where is it?

The three of them walk inside the lab and in a table, the axe was on top of it as he look at it.

Alex: Come on, grab it.

Y/N looks at it and sigh as he grabs the axe but he looks unfazed.

Y/N: Is this axe suppose to so something?

The axe out of nowhere activates as Y/N sees it and ice starts to cover his hand that has the axe which is the right and he later grabs it with the left and starts to freeze as well. Y/N grunts as the handle which was in ice as well as the blade, the letter runes glow and the ice starts to break as Y/N's arms start to unfreeze but the veins in his hands started to glow blue.

(But blue veins)

Y/N grabbed the axe but it was now a normal axe but the handle was glowing as he looked at it.

Y/N: This looks badass. Let me give it a test run.

Y/N walked towards the training area, as Alex's phone ringed and she looked at it.

Alex: Gotta meet with Kara, she needs some... advice.

Alex walked away as Hank looked at her walk away as his eyes glowed red.

Kara's apartment

Kara was in the sofa but someone knocks the door as she opens it and sees her sister Alex.

Alex: I have a conference in Geneva and I need to be on a plane in 2 hours.

Kara: And I have a blind date in half an hour and I need you to help me pick out what to wear. I win!

Alex: *walking in* Why do you do this to me?

Kara: Because your my sister and you love me.* closes the door as Alex helps Kara* I don't know, I feel like I'm not living up to my potential. I went to work for Cat Grant because I thought working in a media company run by a powerful woman who actually shapes the way people think would be the way that I could make a difference. But, instead, I just fetch layouts and coffee.

Alex: You always wanted to be normal, right? So, having a crappy boss and absolutely nothing to wear... This is what normal looks like.

Kara: *standing up* I am not normal! I have the same powers he does. I can lift a bus, stop a bullet. Alex, I can fly. At least, I think I can. I haven't done it in years.

Alex: Kara, you've got a good job, you're cute, and thanks to your alien DNA you can't get pimples. *Kara chuckles* Life is not so bad. But, if you really wanna help somebody, you'll pick between one of these two, so I can get on my plane.

Alex shows Kara a blue and red shirt, as she chooses red but Alex gives her the blue one.

Kara: Uh, yep.

Alex: Good choice. When in doubt, go with blue, it is your color. All right. Text me every detail from your date and I will call you when I'm back from Geneva. *hugs Kara* I love you.

Kara: Love you.

Kara looks at a photo showing someone flying which was her cousin Superman.

Hours later

Y/N was entering his apartment, as he grabs the axe and puts it down, as he grabs the computer and a note book. He looks at every letter runes in the axe, as he checked on his computer and lots of greek books as well as others. He was also eating Japanese noodles while he checked every symbol in the axe. He looked back and saw this symbol.

He looked at it, and checked on the books what that was, it took him 20 minutes but found it in the Norse Mythology book.

Y/N: The top of the symbol is form Eitri and the bottom belonged to Brokkr. They were both dwarfs with great imagination and magic, responsible for the creation of the hammer Mjölnir. This symbol is in the axe, it must be a work of them. I can't believe I actually have a weapon made for a God... or I think it is.

Y/N touched the blade looking at the runes, as he looks at his computer but saw from there some news.

Man Reporter: If you're just joining us, shortly after take-off, National City Airlines, Flight 237 bound for Geneva, is experiencing some loss of altitude. The pilot seems to be circling the city after apparent engine failure.

Y/N: Geneva? Isn't that where Alex was going?

Y/N ran to the roof and saw the plane falling.

Y/N: Well I can't fly so is dead or Superman to come out from the sky and save them.

Y/N later saw someone catch the plane but it was still going down but it was going straight down towards the bridge.

Y/N: Or a... Kara?

He grabbed some binoculars and saw Kara wearing her blue shirt, tight black pants and some small black boots.

Y/N: Oh she's going to be in a lot of trouble when her sister comes here.

Y/N walks down the roof towards his door, but looks at Kara's but he just enters his door grabbing something from the fridge which was going to be his dinner.

Y/N: Tomorrow's a long day!

I now this chapter is sort of weird, but decided to give it a try since Supergirl is ending and God of War as well in my opinion since is God of War Ragnarök which means "Twilight of the Gods" or in my own words "The End of Gods" so I expect Kratos to finally die in peace though it will break in hundreds of pieces, so decided to honor both Supergirl and God of War in my own way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.8K 30
Krypton and Daxam. Sister planets. Bitter rivals. Speculation says their feud started because of a war ending in a stalemate, each side blaming the o...
23K 310 11
You play as a man named Y/N Sumdac L/N. You are a former police officer codenamed Optimus who revoked their badge at the age of 22 and moved to Natio...
53 0 8
"If you knew what lay in my heart, if you knew the kind of monster I can be, would you still look at me the same way that you do now?" Skies are dang...
59.5K 2.1K 39
You are the daughter of Richard and Mary Parker. You were born with special abilities...and no one knows how. Your mother said God had Given earth a...