๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ...

By ChanelJennie

They were born to survive along with each other in a world filled with glitz and glamour. Their whole lives h... More

Rรชveuse
The Elites
La Tremoille Academy
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Class
Chapter 3: First Touch
Chapter 4: First Dance
Chapter 5: First Drive
Social Media : Almost Ready
Chapter 6: Chaos made with Diamonds - I
Chapter 7: Chaos made with Diamonds - II
Chapter 8: Chaos made with Diamonds - III
Chapter 9: Chaos made with Diamonds - IV
Chapter 10: Falling
News: 4 Day Vacay (mademoiselle)
News: 4 Day Vacay (Monsieur)
Chapter 11: Glorious
Chapter 12: Reunite
Chapter 13: The glass of blood
Chapter 14: The Missing Heart
Chapter 15 :Broken Pieces of Love
Chapter 16 : The Darling Heart
Chapter 17.2: The Love we lost - II
Chapter 18: Back at the Palace Walls
Chapter 19: Behind the Palace
Chapter 20: His Royal Return
Chapter 21: Two diamond rings
La Tremoille's: Houses and Heads
Chapter Halt: Year 2
Questions and Clarifications ! Please Check!! URGENT!!
Chapter 22: The bliss of a kiss
Chapter 22.2: The bliss of a kiss - II
Chapter 23: Diamonds and Dates
Chapter 24: Elite Entrance
Chapter 25: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -I
Chapter 26: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -II
Chapter 27: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -III
Chapter 28: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -IV
Titles โ™ก
Chapter 29: The Fallen Sapphires
Chapter 30: The Obsidian Mist
Chapter 31: The Emerald Prince's Wrath
Chapter 32: The Emerald Engagement
Chapter 33: Golden Glory
Chapter 34: The King's Saving grace -I
Chapter 34.2: The King's Saving grace -II
Chapter 35: The Emerald Princess' Cure
Chapter 36: The Missing Years - I
Chapter 37: The Missing Years - II
Chapter 38: Unsophisticated Encounters
Chapter 39: Heartbreaks Over Wine
Chapter 40: Dinner with past lovers
Chapter 41: Love on the Sky
Chapter 42: The Doll's Missing Heart
Chapter 43: Conversations with Strangers
Chapter 44: Scents of another
Chapter 45: Classy Girls Wear Pearls
Chapter 46: Wines and Lies
Chapter 47: With comatose and gravestones
Chapter 48: Secrets and Stilletos
Chapter 49: Cigarette Nightmares
Chapter 50: Inner Circle's Rรฉunion - I
Chapter 50.2 : Inner Circle's Rรฉunion - II
Chapter 51: Celebration of Faรงades
Chapter 52: Wrathful Lovers
Chapter 53: Fatal Revelations - I
Chapter 54: Fatal Revelations - II
Chapter 55: Fatal Revelations - III
Chapter 56: Misplaced Marriages
Chapter 57: Declarations of a Decade
Chapter 58: Fates Ruled by Hearts
Chapter 59: Sinister Seduction in the Snow

Chapter 17: The love we lost - I

2.1K 107 49
By ChanelJennie

Park Jimin looked dashing in his casual clothes, he was...at the bar in the Hotel & Casino near the academy, that was coincidentally the establishment his parents had owned, on a Tuesday at 11 am in the morning.

Was he drunk, probably not. His classes ended early and he didn't have any practice, or maybe he just forgot he had, but regardless, the whiskey that was on his hand was swirling in the glass.

Despite what he was doing, his posture was still straight, his demeanour was the very essence of elegance.

He didn't even know what was going through him. He has handled worst situations and yet he was here getting drunk at 11 am in the morning.

"Sir, shall I report to the commander in chief of the hotel of your arrival?" The Manager of the Hotel asks.

"No no, it's alright, I don't wanna bother them, don't mind me as well, I'm fine right here" Jimin says giving a kind smile.

After bowing to him in order, the manager and his assistants left, leaving Jimin sitting on a high stool at the bar.

"What the hell am I doing" Jimin says as he digs his hands through his hair.

She's...engaged. She's...fucking...engaged. There's no... there isn't any way to get her back is there? She's engaged.

He didn't have any right to feel this way, he should've been happy that she finally moved on and would start a new life and-

And yet here he was, frustrated and broken, having no idea on what to do.

Should he fight for her? Of course he would.
But would she want that? Probably not.

He has created tornados and typhoons that have damaged her heart and soul and he really had the audacity to want her back.

He must be insane. He thinks as he drinks another sip of whiskey.

When he had read her letter telling him that she was engaged, he felt like, there wasn't any point. There wasn't any point in continuing his plan.

Because in his solution of giving himself up, to sacrifice his emotions in order to get her back in the end, he had lost her on the way.

She had every right to do so, he thought. He didn't even explain shit to her. She was left in the dark, confused, hurt, alone.

And he still saw her smiling, no matter how fake that smile was.

He was thinking too much, a billion thoughts going inside and out at every second that he didn't notice the amount of alcohol he had induced in his system.

And before he knew it, his vision was a mess, the last thing he heard was the blurry bartender worriedly asking him, "Sir are you alright?"

_______

Rosie was in the middle of transferring classes when her phone started ringing. Checking the caller, her heart had skipped a beat.

Park Jimin

She felt the hesitance, the catching of the breath and yet she answered it.

"Hey....Hey... Oh...who did I call? Um lets see, who? Who's angel?"

He's drunk

"Where are you?" She asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know? hahahaha, I'm just kidding, it's all mixed up in my head right now I don't really know" his sultry voice responds.

And then the phone call ended. She was so frustrated and worried and had called him again.

"You're drunk at 11 am in the morning?!"

"Sorry?"

"Who's this?"

"Oh Madam, I am the bartender at Sizence Hotel, I think Mr Park had accidentally had too many drinks and is quite drunk"

"Oh alright, thank you, please try to get a hold of him I'll head to there now"

The call ended and before Rosie knew what she was doing, she was running towards the exit of the school and had ran to her car.

"Sizence Hotel please"

Her face had tried to cover up her worry but even her years of practice and mastery of facial control couldn't conceal her worrisome face.

The whole ride, Rosie's nervousness and panic could be felt in the air. He had never gotten drunk. Well...not in front of her.

_____

"You look so beautiful" Jimin says in a sultry and drunk voice, followed by a hiccup.

Rosie's cheeks wouldve blushed it werent for the fact that she knew it herself that he was probably imagining that he was with Seulgi, so she paid no mind to it even if she felt the shattering of her own heart.

"Park Jimin, pull yourself together okay? Do you need me to cal-" Rosie worriedly exclaims till a drunk Jimin cut her off.

"You're so pretty when you get mad, I always loved that about you" Jimin says with a drunk smile plastered on his lips.

"Listen here okay? I am not your fiancée, pull yourself together, I'm gonna call her" Rosie says, she wasn't mad at him for being drunk, she rarely got mad, she was angry at how he was treating himself, she doesn't even know why he's acting that way.

"You're- *hiccup* you're not my fiancée?" Jimin asks through slow words.

"Yes, I'm not your fiancée, can't you see? I don't have the long black hair, I don't have the slim body, I don't have the-"

"Aren't you my Chaeyoung?" He asks.

The world has stopped, the sounds were silent and she was sure that the air was knocked out of her lungs. She stopped opening her purse, she stopped her process of trying to get her phone.

"What did you say?" Rosie asks, a hint of bewilderment and hope was in those words regardless of how tiny, it was there, and Jimin knew it. He could hear it.

"Aren't you my Roseanne?" He asks again.

She couldnt say anything but nod.

"Then you're my fiancée, I don't know who else you're thinking about, love" he says and gives her one of his signature charming grin.

"You're not drunk are you" Rosie says. That was the reason why she had been silent. She had noticed it, the gleam and mischief in his eyes.

Jimin's smile had faltered and had been replaced by a frown. And it matched the seriousness in Rosie's face as she stood up from her seat and headed out, leaving Jimin surprised.

"I don't why I keep falling for you tricks, I really must be dumb" Rosie mutters.

And as she was headed towards the exit she felt a grasp of warm hands on her arm that had pulled her towards a secret room she hadn't known about, a small room near the fire exit of the hotel.

Rosie was surprised as she was pulled inside the dim room and felt the warm body pressed against hers. Despite the outside exterior of the door, the room beneath it was quite spacious which made Rosie back away from Jimin's embrace.

"Stop playing around" Rosie says, sounding desperately tired.

"I was drunk okay? I had accidentally called you, and I hadn't realised it until I had somehow sobered up when the bartender gave me some medicine and I couldn't do anything about it anymore when I saw you walk into the entrance doors of the hotel" Jimin reasons out.

"You couldve just said so, this is just, a waste of time I'm gonna leave-, wait hold on, if you knew I was already here why pretend? You could've just told me you already sobered up"

Jimin stayed silent. And he was waiting for Rosie to leave only to find her waiting for an answer.

Jimin looked at the love of his life in the eyes and said, "because, I realised at that very moment, that was the only time that you would talk to me without hatred burning in your eyes and your heart"

Rosie was astounded, she went deathly and calmly still. She wasn't even sure if she was still in the room or if she had dissolved in the air.

"Don't you dare say those words" Rosie says, eyes welling up in her eyes.

Jimin didn't mean to make her cry and all he wanted was to come near here and kiss her tears away, but he knew that he shouldn't.

"Don't you fucking say those words, Park Jimin, you know exactly what you did. You don't get to come in into my life, knock me off my feet, make me feel so high and above and then leave me hanging. I have already moved on. I'm trying my best to move on from you. So please... I'm begging you so badly, don't come back in and start messing with my heart again because I'm...im so tired....I'm so....so....tired"

Rosie was crying her eyes out, tears falling right after each other and Jimin couldn't  do anything but watch her cry.

"You're in love with someone else. You're enagaged to her. So please just let me go, you already gave me up once, it should be easy for you to let me go this time" she says through broke smiles.

That smile was so agonisingly, breathtakingly and painfully beautiful that it had stabbed Park Jimin's heart right in its core. He didn't know what was going on his mind, but seeing her so hurt, hearing her say those words made him want to beat the hell out of himself.

Jimin had not control over his body, when he had gone to Chaeyoung, his chaeyoung, the girl who had owned his heart and soul and had hugged her like his life depended on it.

She was drowning, and he would do anything to get her breathe, even if it means drowning himself even more.

"Ji-" Rosie begs through sobs:

"Please, angel, just this once, let me hold you. Even if I die tomorrow, I just want to have this moment, please, please, please"

"Please can we just stay here...For a moment...just one"

a comfortable Silence passed.

"I love you. And it breaks my heart so badly seeing you, and I don't know what to do, and I know the right thing was to let you go but-" he smiled through the tears, "I would give up my life for the sake of your love. For your gaze. For your smile, I would give it all up"

"I find that hard to believe when you had already did it once" Rosie responds.

That had hit Jimin right in the heart. He deserved it. He thought.

Letting go of the embrace, he stepped away from her and looked at her like he had always have. Like she was his world.

"Congrats on the engagement" Jimin says with his charming refined smile. Rosie knew that smile all to well. He was breaking.

"Ji-" and before she could continue Jimin was already leaving the small secluded room, knowing very well that he was yet again leaving his heart and soul in the hands of the beautiful girl he had left behind all those years ago.

Rosie had a hard time breathing, really really tremendously hard, and then, again, she started coughing out blood.

Jimin looked back, in a rush, and before he knew it, She was falling, falling, and not in the graceful breathtaking ones she usually does when she's playing in the snow or jumping on beds to touch the chandeliers.

The rest of the way to hospital was a blur, all Jimin remembered was that he had defineltiy completely sobered up and all he could think about was the girl in his arms.

Why was she coughing out blood?

And once they arrived in the Hospital that Jisoo's family had owned, specifically for immediate care for the Elites, he had rushed in carrying her.

After the results of the check up and other test came back, the head doctor came to Jimin in a rush with a gloomy nervous face.

He was worried sick. But what he heard when the doctor started speaking made his heart stop beating.

This was a type of falling Jimin knew he couldn't do anything about. And he hadn't realised the bliss he felt when he hadn't known about it.

When he didn't know that she was sick. And was dying.

Thank you for 10k Reads my loves! <3 The next chapter will continue to be a Jirose Chapter! Stayed Tuned! Please do comment your opinions and criticisms I love reading about them! Also please vote on the chapters if you can🥺💗 much love!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 3.1K 40
They are now enemies. But will it end that way- turns out it was just the beginning of everything. Jennie continues to do her plan, which is to prete...
12K 219 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...
13.9K 182 44
A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook ๐Ÿฉต Jirose ๐Ÿ’œ Taennie โค Jinsoo ๐Ÿงก. P.S I...
154K 4.5K 66
A BlackBangtan Story two groups who hate each other are forced to team up to steal back four diamonds for their CEOs and end up finding that they do...