Someday

Bởi purplelove1999

Art is , colors , war , literature , and music . For Art William he likes to know a piece of everything but p... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (last chapter)

Chapter 30

13 1 0
Bởi purplelove1999

I believe that the open doors we leave makes unexpected people or things come around you.
I know things are left unfinished with my dad's family , but now it's time to finish these things and solve the problems.

I take my time to stare at the people in front of me . Nonna was still that elegant lady I used to see when I was a kid. Elegance was pouring down from her fancy clothes and extravagant perfume . She had my father's eyes and her silver hair reached her shoulders , she made the silver hair look trendy.
Next to her stood Leonardo , he grew up to be like I imagined him to be . Tall with broad shoulders , black wavy hair that reached his ears . His eyes were now with a darker shade of blue.

"mia cara bella " my grandmother cries and hugs me.

"Hello bella " Leonardo smiles.

I pull away and take a step back and gesture them to the living room.
I sit on the chair as They sat In front of me on the couch.

"Nonna , Leonardo how are you?" I smile.

"We've been fine , how about you dear?"
Grandma says.

"I'm more than fine actually I'm a senior now " I say in enthusiasm.

"I'm a junior in college now " Leonardo
replies .

"Oh wow what faculty did you get in?"

"Engineering " he says reminiscing.

"That's good I'm happy for you " I genuinely say because I remember how he used to love building towers with legos .
We stayed quite for awhile until I decided to speak.
"So I guess you knew where I was from Marco right?" I ask eagerly.

"Oh yes we did . He's a great guy " Leonardo mentions.

"How is he bella ? Are you two getting along ?" Grandma asks curiously.

"He'a fine really , he's the missing piece that I was missing in my life. " I say reassuringly.

"Good good " she responds.

"How about you come to Italy with me and Leonardo dear? It's the holidays and I'd love to take you home " she says hopefully.

"Nonna as much as I appreciate that you want to take care of me and be a part of the family back in Italy .. but this is my home , I don't know Italy and all my memories are here "

"And I know you don't only mean the holidays"
I continue.

"Bella .. " Leonardo begins.

"No Leonardo let me finish " I say before he continues.

"You have to accept mom Nonna , she's my mom and whatever reason that you have against her to not like her it's probably wrong. I know my mom and I've seen her try so hard to gain your acceptance " I finish.

She looks at me absorbing the information slowly and nods "alright I'll give her a chance , but you have to promise me that you'll think about coming to Italy "

"I promise " I say in a heartbeat .

"Okay then you should stay for dinner , I'd really love to make a meal for you " I smile excitedly.

"Oh my I'd love to try your food my bella " she says in sincerity.

"Well let's see what you've got " Leonardo challenges.

Leonardo and i went to the kitchen , and Nonna sat in the living room to watch tv.
"Okay I want you to get me the vegetables and wash them " I say to Leonardo as I tie my hair up in a pony tail, I was going to make Caprese salad with pesto sauce.

"Hey why you decide on what meal to make? I know how to cook too can't I suggest a meal?" Leonardo objects.

"Hey! My kitchen so my meal " i tease and started to take out the pans.

"Okay chef lead the way " he chuckles.

Leonardo and I spent the entire day cooking together , we enjoyed the time we cooked and I loved that he decided to help me out .

"So do you have a boyfriend ? " he asks reluctantly while cutting the tomatoes.

I sigh and take a breath out " not anymore I think "

"That's better than saying it's complicated " he chuckles and I laugh with him.

" so what's his name?"

"Art .. Arthur "

"Creative "

"Yeah "  I smile sadly.

"So what about you? I ask him back and take the sauce and pour it down on the salad.

"Nope no girlfriend , we broke up a year ago " he remarks.

"Should I say I'm sorry or that you're better off without her?" I say turning to face him.

"Actually you should probably say Damn about time " he laughs as I join him.

"Anyway I know you will find some chica who will be worth the wait .. I guarantee it" I promise.

"What if it's you  .. would you date me?" He asks facing me now.

"Leo .." I say taken aback.

"Joking " he says and chuckles.

"Ugh I hate you "

We finish the meal and prepared the plates for everyone including Marco and mom .
Leonardo and Nonna already sat on the table and I was standing pouring the drinks for them.
I look at the clock behind me , and hope mom and Marco come home soon.

The door opens and I hear mom's voice.
"I'm home bella"

"Mom I'm in the kitchen come here " I reply back.

Mom approaches the kitchen and stands on the doorway when she noticed Nonna.
There was an awkward silence , and an uneasy tension.

"Guys you won't believe what I've decided to do !" Marco exclaims walking in and noticing the scene.

"Uhm well I don't believe what I'm seeing right now " he says scratching the back of his head.

"Mom , Marco come say hi to nonna and Leonardo they came to have dinner with us" I say ushering both of them to the table.

As they both sit silently I decided to do all the talking but Leonardo proceeded first.

"Hello mrs kate , do you remember me ? I'm leo Leonardo?" He smiles.

"Yes dear I remember , I can't believe it , you're so grown now " mom smiles back happily.

"it's nice seeing you kate " nonna says quietly.
Mom was surprised to hear these words but she contained her happiness and replies back gratefully.
"It's nice to see you too "

"So guys this is a meal Leonardo and I made I hope you enjoy it " I say excitedly.

"Man leo I must say her food is just so heavenly " Marco says proudly .

"But her attitude in the kitchen isn't so heavenly at all" Leonardo chuckles.

"My kitchen my meal " mom and Marco mimic me as while speaking in union.
Making nonna and Leonardo laugh.

After they all eat mom and nonna went to the living room to catch up and talk . Marco , Leo and I went to clean up the dishes in the kitchen.
"So Marco didn't you have news to share with us?" I ask curiously as I clean the plates.

"Yeah I've decided to build my casino here instead of back in Italy " he blurts in excitement.

"Oh my god are you serious?" I gasp and go hug him.

"Yes I'm serious ! " he declares.

"Dude ! I was expecting to go to your casino " Leonardo accuses.

"What made you take this huge decision?" I say stepping back .

"Well I realized that I can't leave you and Kate you're family to me now and besides I really love lilly " he says shyly.

"Marco oh my god that's too much for me to handle " I say try not to cry.

"That's big news Marco congratulations amigo " Leonardo smiles .

"Grazie Leo " he replies.

"I'm going to tell the news to Kate and you try to stop crying " he says scolding me.

"I'll try " I laugh.

Leonardo and nonna were about to leave as we stood at the porch saying our goodbyes.
"It would be great if you and Bella came to Italy " nonna says with a comforting smile to mom.

"We will some time I promise " mom replies as they hug.

"Bella want to go out tomorrow ? " Leonardo asks .

"Yeah sure where to?"

"Maybe the movies ? "

"Okay yeah I'd love to " I smile.

"Okay I have your number I'll pick you up at 7 "he announces.

"Fine by me"I answer.

Mom and I watched nonna and Leo leave by the car and got inside.
"Wow " mom say and takes a breath out.

"Yeah I believe she intentionally came here to make things right , not just because I convinced her " I say happily.

"I think so too dear " mom says.

"I'm so excited mom ! "

"Me too Bella " mom squeals like me and hugs me.

Marco comes from downstairs and sees us squealing.
"Settle down girls , I know It's exciting that I'm going to stay here so calm down " he says in a conceited manner.
We look at him in union and laugh .

"Oh come here Marco " mom says and he joins our little hug.

If dad saw this I know he'd be happy . I'm so glad things are solved now and nothing complicated is left .. well except for my love life .
I go back to my room and get in bed.
I open my phone and go through the photo gallery. I go through all of the photos I took of him when he's not noticing .
It still feels familiar and good.. and it still makes me ache. I remember him every time the night comes by , I remember him every time I stay quite and it drives me mad.

I close the lights and went to sleep.
The next day came uninvited , I slept the whole morning and only woke up because I was going out with Leo today.
I threw on anything and braided my hair . I had to look decent the poor boy doesn't deserve to see me in my inside out pjs.

"Hi ! " I say excitedly.

"Bella hey" leo says . I close the door behind me and approach him.

"So what are we watching? " I pronounce.

"It's this horror movie that came out I've waited so long for it"

"Insidious 4!" We say in union.

"Oh my god me too!" I say in enthusiasm.

"Where were you Leo! No body wants to watch
with me horror movies in the cinema " I laugh.

"Well here I am now " he smiles.

We enjoyed our time in the movies and the whole time we were just predicting what will happen considering how pro's we are. It felt nice we had so much in common and we shared lots of things.
But still there wasn't that feeling which I had with Art.
.. why am I comparing Leo to him . He's a different person stop doing this bella.
He drove me back home and walked me back to the door .

"I had a great time bella " he says .

"I did too , you should be my partner on a movie night " I say and give his arm a friendly smack.

What did I just do ? What the hell was that ?
He laughs and takes a step towards me . I take a step back abruptly and he stands still.

"I know this is too soon " he says knowingly.

"But I just want you to know that I still like you ,when I spent today and yesterday with you I realized that I still do " he finishes and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"I'll be waiting for the one who's worth the wait like you said .. " he smiles and walks away.

"Leo? " I say in a small voice.

"Yeah? "

"There's a girl who's worth the wait .. but I don't think I'm the one " I say sadly .

"Even if , it'd be nice to wait for you .. because you're worth the wait , it won't be a waste waiting for you " he replies back.

I smile and walk towards him to hug him.

"I used to have a crush on you back then you know ?" I state.

"You did?" He smiles.

"I knew but I was too scared to act upon it.. I guess I'm being punished now " He says in defeat .

"It's okay leo at least we're friends again " I say contentedly.

"Yeah " he smiles and hugs me closer.

I get in the house and go straight to my room.I begin to cry again. Leonardo is an amazing person so why did I do that , it's over with Art now I have to give Leo a chance at least.
There was a knock on the door "come in" I say and wipe my tears.

"Hey bella" Marco says as he sits beside me on the bed.

"Hey " I smile.

"I know lots of things that can make you feel better , but I know that this letter will be more than enough " he says as he hands me dad's letter that he left for Marco to read.

"Oh my god Marco are you sure?" I gasp.

"Hell yeah I am " he smiles and leaves me alone to read.

I shakily open the letter and read it .
Dear Marco ,
I don't know what did lele tell you about me .. but I swear my son I never wanted to leave you.
I met lele when I was in college , she was a beautiful girl , she did love me but I didn't , I saw her as a good friend . One night we were so drunk , and we ended up sleeping together .
I knew after that she was pregnant with you so I had to marry her because I couldn't leave her to raise  you alone and she didn't have no family or job.
After two years I fell in love with Kate , I told lele that I'll send her money and come visit you every now and then but she didn't accept it and we had a huge fight .
Later when I came back home she was gone , she took you and disappeared .
I searched everywhere for you but I couldn't find you.
I have longed to see you my boy each second of each day and I know you'll grow up nicely like your papa .
My wife Kate is lovely ,she will consider you as her son and You have a little sister .. bella.
Take good care of her dear she may seem little but the power of strength in her heart is unmeasurable once she's tested by the challenges .
Bella is a gem Marco , it's your duty to remind her that when she forgets.
I'll always love you and Bella no matter how far I am my photo will be in picture frames beside you .. closer than you think.
All the love my boy.

Sincerely , Collì

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10K 377 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
362 16 38
"Why is she shutting me out? I know for a fact that something is going on; it's not about just being tired. I thought we were getting closer after th...
53 0 14
What's love without a bit of magic. Anima doesn't believe in love (or magic), at least for now; her life was mundane, until she discovers a magical s...