Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E Nīŋŧ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note 📜īŋŧ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note 📜 (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E 📜
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

T H R E E

6.7K 138 61
By REDTINGZZZ

A N G E L  💗

I opened my eyes and I saw that I was in my room. I looked around and I noticed that I was on the floor. He could have thrown me on the bed, at least. I kept looking around the room to see if there was anything sharp in here.

I looked at the dresser and saw a pair of scissors. I jump all the way to the dresser and knocked against it, so the scissors can drop and I can honestly say it worked. I wiggled my way to the scissors and I started to cut the rope, but it was kind of hard.

I was done cutting the rope for about three minutes. Luckily, I was done fast enough because that man could have come up here and caught me. I ran to the bathroom quickly and opened the window to the bathroom. I look down and I realize I was a little high up, but I should be able to make it.

I ease my way out of the window and slowly close it behind me. I started to climb down and my heart was starting to race because I never did this before. I stepped a little further down, and I was down on the ground.

I ran as quickly as I could. I ran to the gate and mashed a button to open the gate. The gate has opened, and I've made it out. I ran down the road, not knowing where I was going. I wish I had my damn phone, because I know that right now my mother is blowing up my phone.

Out of nowhere, I saw some car lights and instantly jumped into some bushes. The car stopped in the middle of the road, and someone got out of it. I hope they haven't seen me diving into the bushes. I covered my mouth so they won't hear me breathing at all.

"I know I'm not fucking wilding bro. It looks like it was her running." I heard a familiar voice said.

It sounds like one of the men who was in the house. I hope that he doesn't find me in the bushes because I don't know what they're going to do to me and I don't want to go back there.

"How did she manage to get out of the fucking rope? I thought you tied the shit super tight? We've got to find her as soon as we can, because if we don't, we don't see the money."

That sounds like the man who kept putting his gun in my face. His husky ass voice gets on my goddamn nerves, and because of his accent, you might say he's Mexican. The guy got in the truck and drove off. I got out of the bushes, and started to run. I noticed a car light and flagged it down instantly. The car came to a halt, the window rolled down and it was a guy. He unlocked the door, so I got inside.

"What's going on? Why are you running down the streets, wearing night clothes?" The man asked.

I was so out of breath that I could hardly speak. "These men were trying to hold me hostage over something that had nothing to do with me. Enough of that, just keep driving away."

I was so relaxed because I don't have to see the men face ever again. The man was driving quite fast, but I didn't think anything about it. I assumed he be driving like this all the time.

I laid my head back and was about to go to sleep, but the road looked pretty familiar. He was driving up a couple of blocks, and I notice that we pulled up to my dad's house. I looked at the man, and he was smirking.

My heart started to race, and I was pulling on the door to open it, but it seems like he locked the door.

"Why the fuck are you taking me here? These are the men who are holding me hostage. Turn around, please, I don't want to go back here." I struggled to open the door.

The gate opened and the men were standing there smirking in the driveway. He stopped the car and the man walked up to my door and opened it, snatching me out of the car.

"If I were you, I wouldn't have done that mama." He put a washcloth over my nose before I could even say anything. In a matter of seconds, I was knocked out cold.

---------------------------

I woke up, and my vision was very blurred. My head was hurting a little, and I don't know what's going on. I know that I am not at my father's house until my vision has become clearer. It looks like I'm in an abandoned warehouse. I tried to get up and run, but because I was chained up against the pole, I got yanked down.

"SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE! HELP ME!" I screamed really loudly.

"You can yell as much as you like, but you won't be heard by anyone, mama." He chuckled as he stroked his chin.

With so much hate, I clenched my jaw. "What do you want from me? I fucking told you that I don't know anything about the money."

He burst out laughing, putting his hands in his pocket. "Since you're saying that you don't know where the money is, you're now working for me, mama."

I stared at him disgustingly."What if I don't know I want to do that?"

He shrugged his shoulders."Simple, you die."

I huffed at him and rolled my eyes. I don't want to die, so I have no choice but to work for him. I don't know what I'm going to get myself into, but I'm scared.

"What am I supposed to do? And how long am I going to do it?"

He walked up closer to me."You have to kill a few people, and you have to deliver drugs to certain locations."

I looked at him with my mouth wide open. When he said that I had to kill a few people, I was terrified. "Are you insane? You know how long I'm going to be in prison for manslaughter? Why can't you get your men to do that?"

He smirked. "That is not a concern of mine. Just don't get your ass caught. As long as I feel like you're done, you'll be doing this job until then."

I mugged him. "All right. OK. OK. I'm going to do it. Please get me out of this dirty ass warehouse. I need to take a shower and put something on my stomach."

He walked up to me, bending down to unlock the chain around my wrists. He grabbed my arm and held his pistol under my ear. "If you try to run or even shout, I'm going to kill you, and I mean it."

Without saying a word, I looked at him. He put his gun back in his pocket and we started to walk out of the warehouse. When we got out of the warehouse, I noticed that he was driving a G-Wagon.

Why the fuck is he going crazy about the money that's in my father's house when it looks like he got money himself? We got into the car and he sped off. I just know my mother's going nuts right now, because yesterday and today, I didn't call her.

We pulled up to his apartment complex in about 20 minutes. He parked the car, and both of us got out of the car walking inside his apartment. His apartment looks great and the decorations are beautiful. I walked around and gazed around his apartment.

"The shower is upstairs. Go get washed up." He said smartly.

I rolled my eyes. "This man, I swear, makes me so sick. He gets on my goddamn nerves, for real." I whispered to myself.

I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my back. "What the fuck did you say? Speak a little louder, mama."

I walked upstairs ignoring him because I know my mouth is going to get me into a lot of trouble. I moved into the bathroom, and it's a very nice bathroom. I took a washcloth and some soap and jumped right into the shower. I stayed in the shower for about 15 minutes, because I honestly felt super dirty. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I leaned over the sink and started to brush my teeth. I've been finished with that for about 2 minutes.

I walked into the room and saw that the clothes were lying on the bed. I put my bra and panties on and finally applied some lotion to my skin. Then I put on my clothes, and the clothes he picked out didn't really impress me. I wish I could choose my own clothes, but the clothes he picked out aren't that bad though. I wish I could take a picture, but he had to stomp on my phone like he was the one who bought it.

I went downstairs and I saw him eating Chinese food at the kitchen table. I ran so quickly towards him, because one thing about me is that I love some Chinese food. I looked at the table and I saw that there was no plate for me. It was just one plate for him, and I was about to get angry.

I placed my hands on my hips. "Where's my damn plate of food?"

He looked nonchalantly at me. "Your food is on the counter."

I looked at the counter and saw the plate. I grabbed the plate quickly and started to eat so fast. I was so hungry, and I couldn't help myself. I looked at the guy, and he stared at me, so I slowed down with the food.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked covering my mouth because I don't want to drop any food out.

He proceeded to eat his meal, shaking his head. "If you keep eating that way, you're going to choke."

"You know I haven't eaten all day because of you, right? I'm going to eat how I want to eat." I placed a sesame chicken in my mouth.

He shrugged his shoulders while continuing to eat his meal. "Get ready for tonight anyway, because you've got shit to do. Your first task is to assassinate a man named Dave East. He's been stealing drugs from me and he owes me money as well. I want him dead, and you're going to end up dead if he doesn't end up dead. Got it?"

I pushed my plate to side because I was losing my appetite right now. "Ok sir, or whatever your name might be. I don't think I can even do this. This is a little too extreme."

He wiped the food off his mouth and began to laugh. "Trust me, it's easy, and Manny is my name. Let's go up on the roof and practice how to shoot accurately and how to aim at your target."

He got up and threw his plate in the trash, then went up on the roof, leaving me at the table. I just want to cut his throat sometimes because I'm so tired of hearing his husky ass voice. His voice is sexy, but it's also very annoying.

I got up and put my plate in the trash, and then I followed him up to the roof. He pulled out his gun, and he also had a poster out for target practice. He turned to the poster and, with no hesitation, he began firing. He ended up hitting the X multiple times in the middle. He's trying to be such a show off so bad like you're not Deadshot off of Suicide Squad.

He reloaded the gun and handed it over to me. "Show me what you can do." He looked at me with a straight face.

I turned my body toward the poster and started shooting as much as I could. I realize that I missed the whole poster after I was done. Under his breath, he began chuckling. He stepped up behind me and leaned himself against me. He made sure I was standing in the correct position of firing. He also made sure all my fingers are clear of the slide.

He came even closer to the back of me. "Learn how to control your breathing, and also make sure you have a good grip on your pistol. Make sure you develop your sight picture and fix the gun on the target. Pull the trigger now."

I was shooting the poster, and the bullet went straight through the X. Actually, I can't believe this man taught me how to shoot a gun. He started patting me on the back.

He was standing on the side of me, and he started talking into my ear. "Tonight, be ready. Don't have me waiting for you."

Without saying anything else, he walked off. I'm still in shock that tonight I'm really going to kill someone and I don't know if I'm going to make it out alive. I'm beginning to regret moving to California now.
-------------------------—————————————

Hey, my little readers. So far, I hope you guys enjoy Chapter 3. Really, I hope you guys have loved it all so far. Make sure you keep reading this book and I will appreciate it so much. I love you guys 💞

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 11 11
Alyssa Daniels thought she wasn't going to survive the night she decided to go for a late night swim. Alone, so she thought, went out for a swim in a...
23.6K 378 25
16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has four brothers. The only one that knows is...
408K 9K 38
Leaving has always been a specialty of mine, guess thats the one thing my mother ever taught me; the art of leaving. She was a pro, left my dad, brot...
341K 11.2K 86
Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is her life as a hostage would be better tha...