Life With Superman (Completed)

By iam_adrianaj

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Question!

Chapter 18

1.9K 60 6
By iam_adrianaj

Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy :)

Today was a nigga G-Day. I was finally turning twenty-one so tonight I definitely had to turn up. Vince and the rest of the boys had a little party planned for me tonight. I couldn't have fun like single niggas because I was in a relationship with a beautiful ass girl and I wouldn't trade her for the baddest girl in the world. Crystal was in the shower and I wanted to get in there with her so bad but I knew it was going to lead to something sexual and I was just going to have to put it down. I heard the water stop flowing and focused my attention to the bathroom door. A few seconds later Crystal walk through with nothing but a towel on still dripping wet. I sighed, licked my lips, and said a silent prayer because God knew what I wanted to do. Crystal walked to her closet and started looking for something to wear and then all of a sudden she bent over and I got excited.

"Baby you can't be doing all that in front of me," I said laying back on the bed.

"What are you talking about?" Crystal asked.

"Bending over like that and you ain't got no panties on," I said as she walked towards me.

"Well...I'm sorry is this better for you?" Crystal asked as she got top of me. Crystal and I started making out then she started kissing on my neck. When she started licking on my ear and pulling on my zipper I had to stop her. For some reason that shit made me chills go down my damn back.

"Girl you better stop," I said looking in to her eyes. She was looking at me as if she wanted me to go ahead and dick her down. It wasn't nothing to me and it was nigga G-Day. Birthday sex. Hell yeah. She got off top of me and went back to looking for something to wear. I got a text from Vince telling me to come through so we could discuss some more business. I got up and kissed Crystal goodbye before leaving out.

*Vince and Laura's house*

You know these hoes wishy washy
They'll fuck your partner
Take all of your guala, take your guala
You know these hoes wishy washy
They hop in my bed, they can't wait to open their legs
They walk in the mall, they can't wait to spend all my bread
Wishy washy, wishy washy, these hoes wishy washy
Wishy washy, these hoes wishy washy
Wishy washy, I can not trust them
Wishy washy, I can not love them

"You gotta watch them, these hoes wishy washy," Vince said rapping along with the song.

"These niggas is too, you got to watch them," Laura put in as she pointed to Vince.

"Fuck you," Vince said to Laura.

"Eat me," Laura responded.

"When?" Vince asked. Laura raised her eyebrows up and smirked.

"Y'all chill with that shit. Wait until I leave," I demanded.

"Alright foo. Anyways Happy G-Day," Vince said passing me the blunt he was smoking.

"Thanks bro. So look tonight I don't want it to be all crazy. No strippers cause Crystal stepping off in the party with me,"

"How you know she don't want no lap dance?" Vince asked.

"Bro chill. I know Crystal,"

"Do you really?"

"Yea. That's my baby," I said. Vince and I continued to smoke and talk about the whole taking out Chaz's crew. For some reason I felt like things were going to happen before old dude's birthday party. I just had a negative vibe. I called Crystal to check up on her just to make sure she was alright.

Crystal's POV

Tonight I wanted to plan something special for Lance's birthday or as he calls it "G-day". He wasn't a G in my book. He was my big cry baby. I had someone come and install something in my bedroom which would probably take no more than an hour. I needed to head to the mall and get something sexy and get some oils cause tonight it was going down. I heard a knock at the door but I wasn't expecting anyone else but the man that was installing what I need. I walked to the door and answered it.

"Hey Chaz," I said.

"Wassup. How are you doing?" He asked as he walked in with Jr, Quez, and Cash. I haven't seen Cash since January and I didn't want to see him today.

"I'm fine. What are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"Just checking up on you. You doing anything tonight? I wanted you to join us for dinner,"

"Umm actually I was going out with my boyfriend for his birthday," I answered.

"Oh word? What's his name?" Jr asked looking at Cash.

"His name is Lance," I answered.

"Lance? Williams?" Cash questioned as he stood up.

"Yea," I replied.

"You can't fuck with them if you're going to fuck with us," Chaz said.

"Excuse me?" I said raising one eyebrow.

"You heard what I said," Chaz said.

"Wait. You can't tell me who to be with," I said.

"Well if you're going to be with him get the hell out this apartment that I bought for you," Chaz demanded.

"Are you serious right now? Because I refuse to stop seeing Lance you're going to kick me out?" I questioned. Chaz nodded his head once. I looked at him and then looked at everyone else. I was heated at this point.

"You have til tomorrow to get yo shit and get the hell out," Chaz said before leaving. Cash stayed behind for a minute.

"What do you want Cash?" I asked angrily.

"You know none of this shit would be going on if I was still your man," Cash said licking his lips afterwards.

"You wasn't much of a man nor a boyfriend. You cheated on me," I said.

"One time. I would've gave you everything. Chanell bags. Louboutin heels. Michael Kors. Anything you wanted,"

"It's not about the material things Cash. It's about loyalty and trust. Something you didn't give me and something I won't ever regain when it comes to you. So just leave,"

"You gon' regret it. You think that nigga got you. You done chose him over us? Now look. Seems like you're losing to me," Cash said before walking out. I didn't want anything to come in between Chaz and I but he couldn't control who I decided to be with. With or without Chaz, I was going to be just fine. I still had family. I paid the man for wasting his time and let him go. I had to start packing and finding somewhere else to live that I could afford.

Lance's POV

It was two hours until my little G-day party. Crystal haven't text me since this morning and I was wondering why. I headed over to her place and seen that the door was unlock so I pulled out my Desert Eagle and slowly walked in. All I saw was a figure sitting on the floor as I pointed my gun real quick almost pulling the trigger until I realized that it was Crystal packing up shit.

"Baby why you packing up shit?" I asked putting away my gun. She wiped her face and began to talk.

"I have to be gone by tomorrow morning," She said.

"Why? Can you not afford it? Do you want me to pay the bill?" I questioned.

"No. It's not that. I mean it is that but I didn't buy this apartment. My sister's husband, well ex-husband since she's passed, anyways, him, Chaz, came over and told me that I had to choose between him or you and I picked you and he told me to pack my shit and get the hell out,"

"Chaz? Johnson?" I asked confusingly.

"Yea. How you know?"

"Long story. Well not really. I'll tell you about it later. Just forget all this shit. You can stay with me and Danielle and I'll get you new stuff. I promise," I said grabbing her hand and helping her off the ground.

"Lance I don't want to depend on you,"

"We're in a damn relationship Crystal. I got you. When you need something, that's what I'm here for. I'm not about to have my woman out here struggling when I know damn well I got enough to keep you straight and Danielle straight. Set aside your pride and let me help you. Please," I said placing both of my hands on each side of her face. I pulled her closer to me as she grabbed my shirt. I kissed her passionately letting her know that I cared about her. What kind of man would I be if I just let her struggle out here. What Chaz did was some hoe shit. I didn't even know that Crystal's sister was married to this nigga. He basically disrespected Casey by disrespecting Crystal which is disrespectful to me because Crystal is my girl. Now it was really time for war.

"I got an idea," I said before leaving out.

"What is it?" Crystal asked.

"Since they wanna act like that, fuck this whole place up,"

"How fucked up?" Crystal asked making me smirk.

"Fucked up"

Crystal smirked back at me and began breaking shit. She went in the closet, grabbed a bat, and started smashing shit. I just sat back and watched her. She needed to get her anger out and what better way to get your anger out other than fucking shit up. She grabbed a big ass knife out the kitchen and began cutting up the pillows and shit. I was shocked. I didn't know she had that in her. When she was done, it was time to head to the party.

"Oh and if you ever fuck me over, I will do the same shit to your place but instead of cutting up pillows and shit, I'll cut you. Try me," Crystal said before walking out. I probably shouldn't have let her did that cause now I was scared. I mean I wasn't going to fuck her over but you never know what will set a woman off.

Crystal's POV

Lance's dinner party went great. I met the family for the first time and I loved them and they loved me. Danielle could not stay away from me. She adored me just like I adored her. Laura and I clicked. She was just like me but crazier. Vince warned me about being around her because she would expose me to some crazy stuff. He said I would change into a crazy ass bitch if I hang around Laura. I had a little craziness in me but Laura was crazy ass hell. Vince and the rest of the boys decided to take Lance out to a strip club. It didn't bother me because he can't do anything with them and if he did, that was his ass. Laura dropped me off at Lance's apartment. I was lucky enough to go to the mall and get something sexy for Lance. I told him to be back before eleven and call me ten minutes before he made it because I had something special planned for him. I took a pre-shower and then began to set up everything. I had a good feeling that tonight was going to be good. Especially since it was raining outside.

*twenty minutes later*

Lance walked in and started yelling my name. I didn't say nothing because I wanted him to come inside and find me waiting on him. I heard the light turn on in the bedroom and that's when he turned around and seen me standing next to the Jacuzzi tub that was filled up with hot water and bubbles. He smirked then walked inside the bathroom.

"What's this?" Lance asked.

"Happy birthday," I said, " Now get in." Lance stripped down to his boxers and got in the tub.

"You joining me?" He asked. I nodded my head and then got in the tub as well but I didn't sit down. I waited until Lance untied my robe. I wore an all black panty and bra set from Victoria Secret. Lance turned around and grabbed a remote and turned on some music.

I've got your legs spread all over the bed
Hands clinching the sheets
Hair wild as hell I know
The only thing on you mind is sexing me
Girl, I can feel your temperature rising
You should feel my nature too
Come on, it's gonna be a bumpy ride
Let's do what we came to do

 Girl, When we make love all night
When we make good love all night
When we make love all night
We really make love

Come to daddy baby
Oooh no, oooh no
No, no, no

 On the balcony gripping the rail
Slowly I'm pulling you near
Babe don't make too much noise
There's a lot of people that live around here
Emotions running out my hands
Planted on your thighs
You feel me going up and down and round and round and round

Lance began kissing my thighs then made his way up to the lining of my box. He teased me with quick pecks making me get wet. "You wet as hell but I ain't afraid to drown," Lance said. He slid my panties to the side and licked the inside of my vagina back and forth before taking off my panties then going all the way inside. The way his tongue was going in and out and playing with my clit made my legs weak. I wanted to just break down but he wouldn't let me. He guided me to sit on his shoulders and when I did it felt so good. I felt like I was on cloud nine. All I could do was arch my back and moan his name out loud. I guess that turned him on because it just kept getting better and better by the second. He grabbed my ass as he sucked on my clit. I felt my body shake. I've never felt this good. I was loving it. I got off of Lance's shoulders when he was done. I looked at him as he licked his lips. I stood, got out the tub, and walked to the door. I turned my head a little bit and told Lance to come to the bedroom. He stood up and got out the tub and followed me to the bed. Lance picked me up and laid me on the bed slowly as he kissed my neck. I scooted to the middle of the bed while climbed on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his hard rock up against my vagina and I just wanted him to take me but first there was something I had to do. I playfully pushed Lance on to his back and got on top of him. I pulled down his boxers and threw them on the floor. It was his G-day. I was suppose to be pleasuring him and that's exactly what I did. I was in control for the rest of the night.

___________________________________

Comment and Vote :) Like foreal I want to know how y'all feel about this chapter and what y'all think is going to happen with the whole taking Chaz and his crew out. Thanks! Love y'all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.1K 42
174K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผโ€ผ๏ธ
233K 11.2K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...