❝𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗕𝗼...

By whozmina

━━━━━𝖩𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗌𝖺 𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄━━━━━ ❛𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂... More

Stepsisters
A Bad Girl
Sweet Jennie
Crazy Ex
Possesive
My Soulmate
True Love
Lini
Lini (2)
A Stalker's Obsession
It Pays To Advertise
It Pays To Advertise (2)
Math's Like, Hard
Math's Like, Hard (2)
Halloween Roulette
Halloween Roulette (2)
Jennie and the Alpha
Jennie and the Alpha (2)
Jennie and the Alpha (3)
Jennie and the Alpha (4)
Daddy Issues
Daddy's Girl
Trouble
Geek Lust
True Love
Guarding Miss Kim
Guarding Miss Kim (2)
Guarding Miss Kim (3)

What Mine Is Mine

35.4K 318 27
By whozmina

(From The Other Book)

Third Person POV

Lisa pinned Jennie to the wall forcefully, crashing their lips together and sliding her tongue into her mouth.

They had been going out for 3 months before Jennie found out about Lisa's condition and ever since then she love it when Lisa fucked her. Hard.

Of course, they made love too, but it was always a special treat when Lisa dominated her. She loved feeling completely and utterly taken and she could tell that tonight was gonna be one of those nights.

Jennie moaned, opening her mouth eagerly and sucking Lisa's tongue as she pushed her harder into the wall. She could feel her getting hard, and it cause her to shudder in anticipation of what was to come.

They kissed hungrily, moaning into each other's mouths as their lips bucked into each other.

"Fuck, daddy. I need you. Now," Jennie hissed when she broke away from the kiss.

Lisa smirked, reaching around to palm Jennie's ass while she ground her throbbing cock against her pussy.

"You want this?" She teased, sucking harshly Jennie's neck and tugging her earlobe between her teeth as she rubbed against her. Jennie nodded furiously, burying her face into Lisa's neck as she felt her wetness soaking through her spanx.

"You want my fucking cock? Huh, slut? You want me to fuck you?" Lisa moved her free hand to grope roughly at Jennie's breast as she brought their lips together in a sloppy kiss.

Tongues slid against each other messily and Jennie was panting as the friction to her clit worked her just to the edge of release, but not close enough bring her over the edge.

"Fuck, yes daddy. I want your cock. I need it. Please," she whined, wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck and pushing herself harder against the growing bulge.

Suddenly, Lisa pulled away, drawing a frustrated groan from Jennie until she saw her hands working on the belt and zipper of her jeans.

Lisa loved being on Cheerios, but after she finally came clean to Coach Lee about her...extra appendage, she was exempt from having to wear the uniform constantly.

Jennie quickly unzipped her skirt and tugged down her ruined spanx, lazily rubbing her clit as she watches Lisa's pants drop to the ground. Next were her special briefs and Lisa moaned as the cool air hit her cock as she pulled them down and off.

She stroked her hand up and down her shaft, watching Jennie touch herself. She'd worked 2 fingers inside her dripping cunt and was using her other hand to pinch a nipple between her thumb and foreigner.

"Stop it." Lisa's hands instantly stilled as she caught the glint in Jennie's eyes and heard the force behind her words.

"You're such a dirty little slut, aren't you? You couldn't even wait for my cock?" Lisa spit, as she stepped closer to the brunette, smacking her hands away and sliding the tip of her hard on through Jennie's folds.

Jennie's hips bucked as Lisa circled her clit with her dick, pushing the tip against her entrance teasingly. She reached down to guide Lisa inside, whimpering when Lisa simply pulled away again.

"Oh, no. Only good sluts get to be fucked by my cock. Did you think you could just get away with starting without me?" Jennie shook her head frantically, feeling her own juices sliding down her thighs. She was so turned on.

Lisa moved forward again, rubbing her cock between Jennie's pussy lips, coating herself in the wetness she found there. "Don't move," she warned, as she grabbed Jennie's hips and began moving her back and forth along her shaft.

"Fuck, you feel so good, baby. I want my cock in your tight little pussy so badly," Lisa grunted, slowing her motions.

"Please, Lili. Don't stop! Fuck. I wanna come on your cock please!" Jennie begged, but Lisa had already made up her mind and she had a plan.

"I'm sorry baby," she cooed, kissing Jennie's lips, "I can't do that. You need to be taught a lesson." With that she ripped Jennie's top over her head, unclasped her bra and shoved her to her knees.

Lisa's hand was moving back and forth along her shaft and she almost came when she saw Jennie eyeing her cock hungrily.

"Do you know why you're on your knees, whore?" Jennie shook her head. Lisa never initiated a blowjob unless she though Jennie needed a reminder about who's in charge.

Lisa sucked in shaky breath as a little precum oozed from her slit and she rubbed the tip of her cock along Jennie's pouty lips. Her tongue immediately darted out lick up Jennie's juices and Lisa smirked.

"You're on your knees, because you seem to forget who your pussy belongs to," Lisa explained and Jennie gasped when Lisa steadied her cock in her hand and slapped it across Jennie's cheek.

Lisa had never cockslapped her before and she'd be lying if she said it didn't turn her on.

"That's my fucking cunt, and you don't get to touch it unless I say so. Do you understand?" Lisa asked, smacking her cock across Jennie's face again, leaving a stick trail of precum along her cheek.

"Yes, baby. It's your pussy. It's all for you," Jennie moaned and Lisa nodded.

"Good. I'm glad. But I think we need to be sure, don't you? Be sure you don't go around touching things that don't belong to you huh?"

Lisa leaned down and pulled Jennie into a rough kiss, grabbing the back of her head thrusting her tongue into her mouth.

She moved her lips to Jennie's ear and whispered, "I'm gonna fuck your face now. I'm gonna shove my cock down your throat until you choke on my jizz. Do you understand?"

Jennie nodded again and Lisa stood up, holding either side of Jennie's head.

"Open up, slut," she mocked before she slid her dick inside Jennie's mouth.

She moaned as she felt the wet warmth surrounding her cock as she slowly worked herself up to a rhythm. It wasn't long before she was hitting the back of Jennie's throat on every thrust and her fingers gripped Jennie's hair from the root as she fucked her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes. You love my cock in your throat don't you? Fucking slut..."

Jennie moaned around Lisa's dick, sending vibrations through the thick cock in her mouth and causing Lisa to pump faster.

"Take it, bitch. Take my fucking dick. I'm so deep in your throat right now. Look at you swallowing my cock like the whore you are."

Lisa never usually got this bad with her dirty talk, but Jennie was moaning and contracting her throat muscles around the tip and she just couldn't help it. She could feel her orgasm approaching as she continued thoroughly plowing into Jennie's mouth.

Strings of spit dribbled down her chin and the wet slurping sounds only egged Lisa on.

"Yeah. Fuck yeah....I'm gonna come...and I want you to swallow my cum. I want you to fucking suck me dry, Jennie. Fuck. Shit!" Lisa yelled as long thick ropes of cum shot out of her into the back of Jennie's throat.

She stopped thrusting and shoved her cock as far down Jennie's throat as she could, pushing until Jennie's lips were pressed against the base as she emptied herself.

"That's it. Fucking drink me. Ah."

When she finished, she pulled out of Jennie's mouth, breathing heavily. Jennie's face was sweaty and her lips were red and swollen from sucking Lisa's cock, and Lisa felt herself getting hard all over again.

Jennie noticed.

"Was that good daddy?" She husked, reaching up to pump Lisa's dick with her hand, bringing her to full hardness again. "Was I a good little slut?"

"You were fucking amazing," Lisa smiled, stopping her motions and pulling her up off her knees.

Lisa kissed her passionately, brushing the hair from her eyes. "Was it too much? I know I got a little carried away..."

"No. It was perfect. I like it when you dominate me..." Jennie began, taking Lisa's hand and dragging her towards the bed."

"But do you know what I like more?" she prompted, pushing Lisa to lay back against the headboard and straddling her.

"Ung...what?" Lisa mumbled as Jennie slid her pussy along her dick. She was even  wetter than before and Lisa could see her leaving glistening trails of arousal all over her cock.

"I like it when you fuck me. I like it when you pound into me with your thick cock." She said, working her hips faster against Lisa.

"Fuck babe. I wanna be inside you. Ride me. Now." Lisa demanded and Jennie smirked, lifting herself up and preparing to drop down on Lisa's cock.

"No, not like that. The other way. I like your ass babe. I wanna see your back muscles moving while you milk my cock with your tight pussy."

Jennie moaned at Lisa's words and turned herself around, presenting her ass to Lisa and shaking it a little before she slid Lisa's cock into her.

"Of fuck, baby. You're stretching me so good," she hissed, slowly rising and falling as she eased herself into a rhythm.

"Yeah? You like this?" Lisa growled, smacking Jennie's ass and urging her to fuck harder.

"C'mon slut. Is this the best you got? You wanted my cock, now fucking take it."

Jennie yelped from the sting of Lisa spanking her, but took Lisa in up to the hilt and began grinding her hips back and forth on her cock.

"Like this baby? You want me to squeeze my pussy around you? You want me to cover you with my cum?" She hissed and gripped Lisa's cock tighter as she rode her with everything she had.

"Oh my fuck! Yeah, bitch. Ride me. Shit! I think...I think..."

"That's right. Come for me Daddy. Fill me up with your jizz. Oh god I want you to paint my insides with your cum."

"Fuck Nini!" Lisa screamed as another orgasm racked through her body.

She slumped back onto the pillows, spent and ready to pass out, but Jennie was still sitting on her cock and she almost choked when she felt her start moving again.

"Baby, no. I can't," she whined, but Jennie whimpered and began circling her hips wildly, chasing her own orgasm.

"I need to come daddy. Do it for me. I need to fucking come on your cock, Lili."

Lisa mustered all the strength and pressed up on her heels, bracing her shoulders against the head board. She grabbed on to Jennie's hips, stilling her as she pounded into her from below.

"Harder, Lili. Harder! Yes. Just like that!" Jennie panted, squeezing at her own breasts and Lisa fucked her.

"Yeah, you want me to pound your tight pussy like this? You like my cock buried deep in your slutty cunt? Huh?" Lisa huffed.

"Oh god. I'm gonna to come daddy. Keep fucking me like that. Take my pussy daddy."

Sweat dripped down her face and her stomach burned from the exertion. She could tell Jennie was close though, so she powered through.

"Mmm, take this dick. Take it like the filthy slut you are. You're gonna make me come again, shit. You need to come baby. Come for me, now." Lisa growled as she put everything she had into her next thrusts.

"Ah fuck, Lisa!" Jennie wailed as her pussy clenched violently around Lisa's shaft. Lisa continued thrusting into her while she shot another load into her waiting pussy.

After a minute they fell back into the sheets and Jennie whimpered as she slid off of Lisa and cuddled into her side.

"Mmm, baby. I love you," she murmured sleepily.

Lisa kissed her lightly on the forehead and pulled her closer, "I love you too."

The End

First smut from the old book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
786K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...