His Possession {Major editing}

By AshesAfterMidnight

"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground ha... More

His Possession
Chapter 1: I just know it~
Chapter 2 : Fate ~
Chapter 3 : avoidance ~
Chapter 4 : I'm Sorry~
Chapter 5 : Affection? ~
Chapter 6 : New Pack ~
Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized
Chapter 8- Running ~
Chapter 9 : Trouble ~
Chapter 10: Clubbing ~
Chapter 11 : Recovery ~
Chapter 12 ~ Legend
Chapter 13~ Answers
Chapter 14 ~ Idiots
Chapter 16- Something's Different
Chapter 17- The blue light
Chapter 18~ Some people never change ...
Chapter 19~ The Truth
Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins
Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?
Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed
Chapter 23~ home sweet home
Chapter 24 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past
Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson
Chapter 27 ~ That terrifying smile
Chapter 28~ surprise
Chapter 29~ Date night
Chapter 30 ~ Mated & Tea leaves
Chapter 31~ this isnt real
Chapter 32~ Sarafina and the truth
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~ That bit*h!
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36 ~ Calming Jace
Chapter 37~ Over-reacting
Chapter 38~ It's all my fault
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40~ hopeless
Chapter 41~ Poor Evan
Chapter 42~ That Crazy Witch
Chapter 43~ What's wrong with Mason?
Chapter 44~ Give him time
Chapter 45 ~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 46~ I won't leave
Author's note ~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~ It's for the best
Epilouge- What have I done?
Authors note- Help
Sequel ~

Chapter 15~ Pain

91.1K 2.5K 318
By AshesAfterMidnight

Chapter 15~

"What happened?!" Evan snapped pacing back and forth quickly.

"We were in the woods... Uh Talking. And this wolf just came out. I think it was his dad because he had red glowing eyes a-and Mason told me to run...I need to go back-"

"Don't even think about it!" Alpha Derek snapped at me "Mason could get hurt!" I snapped back. "He can take care of himself Jordyn. If you get hurt he'll probably kill us all for letting you go. Now you will stay here do you understand me?" He growled and I whimpered shaking my head.

"But Mason-"

"He'll be fine" Evan said and I just looked out the window at the forest nervously. "He'll be okay. He's strong enough" Dad said and I bit my lip shaking my head.

"What if something happens? What if he gets hurt and no one is there to help him?" I said feeling my heart racing.

"Breathe. Just breathe. He'll be okay" Dad said moving my hair from my face sitting me down and I whimpered looking at the back door.

"You cut yourself" he said touching my temple and I hissed at the stinging pain. He stood up going to the bathroom and came back with a first aid kit making me roll my eyes. "I'll heal" I mumbled as he opened it cleaning it with an alcohol pad, "I still need to clean it" he said moving my hair as I looked out the window worriedly.

"Dad. Mason said my eyes were glowing. What does that mean?" I asked and he tensed looking at me.

"What?" Derek said looking at me tensely, "he said my eyes were glowing blue" I said frowning as I saw them tense up.

"What? What does that mean?" Evan asked frowning at them, "we need to get you somewhere safe and quiet" Derek said and Dad stood up grabbing me "What? What's happening? Why are so many things happening at once now?!" I growled angrily.

"We need to get her chained up-"

"What?! Chain? No! Will someone please explain?" I yelled angrily trying yank my arm from Dad's grip. The door opened and we looked seeing Mason, I gasped at the deep gash on his forehead.

"Mason" I said yanking out of my fathers grip, I ran to him hugging him and he tensed hugging me. He took off his jacket and I rolled my eyes as he tied it around my waist covering my bare legs.

"What happened?" Evan asked and Mason sighed, "That wasn't my father" he said and I frowned pulling away "but his eyes were red-"

"There's more of them. A lot more-"

"Did you kill him?" Evan asked

"No. I sent him back where he came from. It's part of the plan to know that I'm with her. Soon he'll come himself" Mason said as I examined the gash cupping his face, "how long do you think that'll be?" Derek asked.

"I don't know. Very soon is all I can say. My father is quick when it comes to something he wants" Mason said holding me against him.

"We have another problem" Dad said and Mason frowned looking at him, "Jordyn told us that you saw her eyes glowing" Derek said and Mason nodded "they were blue" he said

"When a white wolves eyes glow it means danger-"

"Well we are in danger" I frowned looking at them "we mean the other wolf is in danger. You're all connected and when your eyes glow it means they're calling for help"

"So let's help them" I said facing him "we can't. We don't know who is it-"

"What if they die?" I said wide eyed "that's why we need you someplace safe and soundproof-"

"What?" I squeaked "you're going to be in a lot of pain... When one of the wolves die the next ones that are living feel everything. They also grow more powerful since they're taking the others power... Remember last year?.. You thought something was happening to your wolf" he said and I tensed remembering the pain I went through.

"So what really happened was a white wolf died?" I asked and he nodded "why didn't you tell me this before?!" I yelled. "We need to get you downstairs" Derek said quickly.

"No! We need to help them! We can't just let someone die-"

"There's no time!" Dad yelled grabbing me pulling me downstairs, "No. Don't lock me in there" I said picturing the small dark room.

"You'll be much stronger and you won't know what you're doing. We can't risk you hurting someone" Derek said and I whimpered in fear.

"I'll stay with her-"

"No" Dad said shaking his head

"I'm staying! She's my mate and I won't leave her alone in pain" Mason growled lowly pushing past him into the room and I whimpered in fear. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Derek asked and Mason just stared at him.

"Fine" he muttered and looked at me, he nodded at me and closed the door "you can't just lock us in here!" I yelled looking through the little window on the door.

"It'll be fine" Mason sighed sitting down, I looked at him "it's not fine! Someone is going to die-"

"People die everyday. You don't even know the person anyway" he said sighing and I just stared at him "how can you be so heartless?" I scoffed and he shrugged sitting there "that's life".

"Come" he said patting his lap, I bit my lip looking at the door and sighed walking to him. He pulled me down sitting between his legs and I sat down leaning my back against his chest nervously.

"I'm scared" I whispered leaning against him.

"I'll be here with you okay?"

"Why is all this happening now?" I mumbled and he sighed kissing my head "I don't know" he mumbled and I shook my head.

He leaned back against the wall and I just sat there against him, I closed my eyes sighing and tensed feeling my body getting warmer. I squeezed his arm and felt him look at me.

"I'm here" he whispered holding me tightly against him...

                                  ***
Evan's p.o.v

I clenched my hands into fists hearing Jordyn screaming and crying out in pain loudly. "You do this every year?" I mumbled "unfortunately" Daniel mumbled.

"What did you always tell her?" I asked looking at them "that her wolf was growing..." He said and I just stared at him shaking my head.

"That's bullshit-"

"I didn't know what else to tell her-"

"You should've told her the truth!" I spat and closed my eyes squeezing my pants hearing her scream again. "You feel her pain, don't you?" He mumbled "she's my Luna of course I feel her" I growled and he sighed sitting there.

"Mason is in pain too" I mumbled staring at the floor and looked down the hall at the door.

She screamed in agony again and I tensed as it turned into a deep roar, what the hell?

Daniel stood up walking to the door "Daniel don't" Derek said. Daniel ignored him going to the door and opened the small window "Mason!" He called out through the growls and the cries.

"Mason-"

"WHAT?!" Mason yelled making me tense, oh he is so pissed off. "Break one of her bones-"

"What?!" Mason and I said in unison. "That'll distract her body from the pain! Just do it! It works trust me" Daniel said and closed the door quickly as she screamed louder.

My wolf howled in agony feeling their pain and I shut my eyes tightly looking down. "You should get some air" Derek said looking at me.

"I'm not leaving" I muttered taking a deep breath trying to calm down my wolf.

I need Anna. I need her badly...

I put my head in my hands hearing bones cracking and growling, "Jesus" Daniel whispered closing his eyes...

                                  ***

A few hours has passed and everything was silent, I could still hear Jordyn breathing hard whimpering quietly and Mason whispering quietly.

"The 5th hour is up... It's done" Derek said looking at Daniel whom just sat there staring at the wall. "You alright?" Derek asked him.

"I'm fine" he mumbled in a monotone voice. "I'll open the door" Derek mumbled walking to the door, he sighed taking out the keys and I tensed feeling Mason's anger.

"No" I said quickly as he opened and Mason walked out quickly slamming him to the ground punching him. "Every fucking year you do this to her?!" He roared and I ran to them trying to pull them apart.

"Mason stop!" I yelled pushing him back, "you torture her every fucking year! What is wrong with you people!" Mason yelled and I looked in the room where Jordyn laid on the ground with a blanket around her.

"Calm down! Go get jordyn. Now" I said and he growled backing off, Daniel went to Derek whose nose was bleeding.

Mason walked in the room and bent down picking her up, she whimpered quietly and he held her close to him as she put her face in his neck.

Daniel looked at her and stood up making Mason growl at him "you make me sick" he spat walking away with her. I sighed following them and looked at Jordyn's pale sweaty face.

"We're leaving. Now" Mason muttered

"Shouldn't she see a doctor-"

"Not here. I want Reynolds" he said and I nodded, "get her bag" he said looking down at her fixing the blanket around her. "Yes sir" I said as she whimpered with her eyes closed...

                                 ***

I sighed in relief seeing our pack house, I inhaled deeply smelling Anna's scent making me smile. My wolf was barking happily making me walk faster.

"Before you see Anna, get Reynolds. Please" Mason mumbled and I tensed at his quiet voice.

He's never said please before.

I nodded going inside quickly, "Dr. Reynolds!" I called out quickly. "Evan!" Anna squealed running into my arms and I hugged her tightly quickly inhaling her sweet scent.

Oh thank god.

"You need me?" Reynolds asked peeking out.

"Mason does. It's Jordyn" I said with a pain expression "again? What happened now?" Anna said wide eyed "it's a really long story" I said holding her to me not ready to let her go just yet.

She smiled hugging me and I sighed "I missed you so much" i whispered. "I have a surprise for you later" she whispered moving my hair "what?" I said looking down at her. "I'll show you later" she said nervously and I raised an eyebrow.

She looked over my shoulder and sadness came over her, I looked seeing Mason holding Jordyn wrapped up in a blanket with a helpless expression.

Reynolds opened the door to the medical room and Mason walked in slowly holding her close to him. "What happened over there? I've never seen him like that" Anna whispered and I just sighed hugging her tightly.

She wrapped her arms around me hugging me and I inhaled her scent closing my eyes stroking her soft hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
1.6K 234 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
446K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
81K 1.7K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...