Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??

7.4K 302 147
By Helolo06

↑↑Rain with cappuccino-Yorushika↑↑↑

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 9: Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Y/n) rushed through the door, leaving an Aizawa behind. She ran past people, and dodged a few kids. She felt someone near by, someone she knew.

Her smile got bigger as she saw a messy green hair. "DEKUUUU!!!!" the boy jumped at the call of his childhood name, he turned startled just in time to be hugged by the girl.

He blushed as he realised how close he was to her. (Y/n) quickly let go of the boy, the smile never faltering. The boy was a broken mess as he kept looking at his hands, his mind wondering back to the hug he received.

(Y/n) frantically waved in front of the boy, "I didn't break him, did I??". He looked at the girl, his face blushing harder. (Y/n) placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, asking if he was okay.

"YA-YEAH!" his voice broke receiving a giggle from the girl, she found it adorable how easily humans can fall. I mean, in love, of course.

Rain was pouring on the girl, but she played no mind. "Did you forget your umbrella?" the boy placed his umbrella over the girl.

"Oh, I always forget to bring one when I leave"

(Y/n)'s blue eyes glanced at his hand, a limited edition Fat Gum magazine, with a big signature on the front. (Y/n) eyes sparkled, excitement rushing over her, as she looked at her favorite hero's face.

"Holy Crap!!!! Is that-!" Izuku immediately picked up her excitement, as they both fangirled.

"It is!!!!!" They both began jumping from happiness, yelling some incoherent words at each other. People looked at them weirdly, but they payed no mind, seeing those people didn't have Fat Gum's signature.

Yes, only people with Totoro's signature was worth their time.

"How did you get it???" (Y/n) stared in awh at the magazine, as the boy happily explained his story, visibly happy to share his hobby with someone else.

Basically he bought the magazine, because of a special All Might interview inside. There was a signature event close by, and luckily he got most of the heroes signature, including Fat Gum.

They kept talking about heroes until they were met with Iida in his beautiful green raincoat, pressuring to get to school faster.

(Y/n) stood by the door, drying her hair, while the boys got ready in the lockers. Iida reassured everything was fine with his brother before they went to class.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Arriving at the classroom, most of the class had already arrived, discussing about how people recognized them from the festival. However, something triggered in her as she saw Sato calmly sit in his seat.

(Y/n) out of pure rebellion began to pull her desk, huge noises echoing the room, amongst Bakugo's yells aimed at her. She stopped as her chair was behind Sato's.

Sato was surprised by the sudden attention from the girl. Meanwhile, some looked confused, some were amused to she what she was going to do.

Aizawa arrived giving (Y/n) a weird look before starting the class. (Y/n) called Sato poking his shoulder as she said

"So I heard you make sweets."

"5 bucks a pack"

"Deal"

(Y/n) placed the money on the boys hand, going completely noticed by Kaminari. A smirked appeared on the blond's face as he thought of various ways to blackmail the girl.

Denki raised his hand, not waiting for Aizawa to call him he said "Mister Aizawa!! (L/n) is buying drugs in the back of the class!!"

"Wha- No, I'm not!!!"

Out of patience from his lack of sleep he angrily looked at the both of them before saying "(L/n) change chairs with Asui"

"But I-"

"Now"

Sighing (Y/n) whispered a small sorry to the girl, but she only smiled and said it was okay. She glared at Kaminari mumbling "I hate you".

His smirked widened "I know" prolonging the last syllable.

(Y/n) looked back at Sato, confirming their deals, holding their thumbs up.

"👍" (Y/n) said

"👍" Sato agreed

Denki looked at both of them before saying. "Oh, mist-" (Y/n) immediately put her hand over his mouth.

"I'll give you some, I'll give you some" a frown marked her face as a smile marked his.

"You better".

Kirishima from beside you barged in to the conversation with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh, I also want some"

"No wa-"

"Oh mist-"

"Okay, okay, okay, god damn it" (Y/n) angrily scribbled, calming herself before she literally exploded.

Mina turned around with a smile on her face. Literally (Y/n) was about to kill anyone who had a smile.

"Oh (Y-"

"What". (Y/n)'s frown deepened.

"I heard you are buying drugs"

"Oh fuck you, Mina" the three of them giggled at the girl's stressed state.

"I want some"

"You're gonna be wanting it"

"Oh M-"

"Fineeeee"

Out of literally no where Sero popped out from beside Kirishima demanding sweets.

"(L/nnnn)" Sero sang her name, as everyone stared amusingly at the girl. While some who were promised to receive sweets were almost dying from laughter.

Oh and Mister Aizawa? Probably sleeping.

"Don't you dare, Sero"

"Oh-"

"Fine, fine, fine" (Y/n) breathed out "I hate you all"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After literally losing all her sweets in this short period of 10 minutes, Aizawa announced that the class will be on Hero informatics, causing many students to panic.

"Code names" Aizawa said breaking the tension from before."You'll be coming up with hero names."

Receiving cheers from the whole class. He explained further about the situation, as (Y/n) mourned by the Lost of her sweets.

Pressing a button, the offers showed on the board. Ranking from more offers to the least.

....Why the fuck am I on the board?

"Why the fuck is she on the board?" Everybody's attention went to the angry porcupine, who stood up and pointed at the girl. "She didn't even participate on the Sport Festival!"

(Y/n) smiled and threw her hair back "I'm famous boi" Suddenly Aizawa cackled, startling every student in the room.

"As if" he laughed "As if" (Y/n) gasped out loud.

"My God, let a girl dream will ya" she turned to the side, while all of them looked confused at one reason or another.

Aizawa turned to Bakugo, going back to his serious face." (Y/n) is a special case. She participated in her last school's Festival, and after she transfered the offers came to U.A."

Ah, that explains somethings..wait-

Uraraka kept shaking Iida about how they got offers, while some talked about how todoroki got more offers than Bakugo. Meanwhile the world went down, (Y/n) kept looking at Midoriya who didn't get any offers.

If she was a pro hero she'd definitely give him some offers, she'd blackmail other heroes for him to feel better.

"Keeping the results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros."

So that's why we have to choose Hero names

"Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it-"

"-you'll have hell to pay later !" Midnight opened the door, all eyes on her as she explained why it was so serious to choose it right.

"So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do something like that"

I feel like a backstory just played and I missed it

they passed boards and markers around the class, while (Y/n) just stared unbelievably at the man, who simply slept by the board.

I wish I could sleep like that, I wish I could sleep.

∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.9K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
19.4K 603 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
336K 10K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...