𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
6 | desire
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo

3.6K 135 86
By heartphiliau

—Jungkook's POV—

The lesson for today is over. It was intense but rewarding, my technique improves every day.

I've been in Japan for a few weeks now, I immediately started the academy to study the art of Japanese tattooing, a particular style taught (well) only here.

Traditional Japanese tattoos are called Irezumi and are made using the tebori technique, it's without the use of a machine.

It consists in the creation of hand made tattoos, through the use of a bamboo stick with steel or titanium needles at the ends.

It allows you to make more precise drawings, both in colour and in shapes, even if the time taken is longer. But it's worth it, the results are true works of art.

It's a technique I've always wanted to learn and it will be one more thing when I become a tattoo artist. Finally, I will be able to do what I have always dreamed of.

I don't want to go back to my apartment, so I decide to go to a bar that has always piqued my interest when I pass by.

The blurred lights immediately catch my attention, even the counter decorated with gold details, there is a barman behind who prepares two drinks for customers. The place is not crowded, perhaps because it's a weekly day. There are two girls who are talking to customers and others who are sitting waiting for someone. I thought it was a normal bar, but it isn't.

There is a picture hanging on a wall, where a private area should be. That painting depicts a girl ... it's ridiculously similar to Chaerin. So much so that if I didn't know otherwise, I'd think she had a portrait done of herself.

Or maybe am I seeing her everywhere?

Instinct leads me to take that table next to that painting. I order a drink right away to relax my nerves. I sit comfortably on the sofa, stare at the ice floating in my glass, unaware that it's about to melt and end up in nothing.

Kind of how I feel.

Yes, I'm making my dream come true. Yes, my parents are helping me financially. I'm lucky and I know it. But I feel empty, something is missing inside. Someone.

Now she will be happy with Yoongi, she has what she always wanted. They will live together forever, happy as two characters from fairy tales. I clench my jaw, starting to breathe heavily. I close my eyes, hoping that the images of her will dissolve.

It costs me so much to have to accept the idea of ​​not being able to admire Chaerin even from distance, as I always have.

I know I told her I would be back. I know she cares about me, though it may not seem like, she's not bad. She never was mean with me, even after I confessed, she didn't treat me badly or anything.

I really tried to make her "mine", a word that Jimin often uses. But I don't like to define a person that way, yes I have used it in some circumstances, but I don't literally mean that person is mine.

I take a quick sip of the drink hoping that it will erase all these thoughts that always assail me when I'm alone. All the "if I had done differently?", "If I had insisted and fought more?" ... how would it have gone?

I look up to find a waiter and order another drink but I notice a Japanese girl at the counter who is turned towards me, I don't know if she was actually looking at me I look around to see if there is anyone else. But nobody's there, she's looking at me then.

It's a girl with long, brown and wavy hair. She wears a light pink dress that adheres perfectly to her slim and toned body. Her face so ... innocent? She has big eyes and a small nose, slightly plump lips. She's really beautiful. I wonder what she is doing here.

The girl watches the waiter go away after he has taken my order and looks back at me, I turn him away immediately.

I wait for the waiter to return with my drink and in the meantime, I enter in my Instagram. Chaerin uploaded some photos, one, in particular, catches my attention: it's a photo of stars in the sky. In the description it says:

"Unexpected night with an unexpected person."

The second photo is a hammock.
The other photos are in a park ... and I seem to recognize that park. It's in Busan? She is in Busan now? It's Jimin's hometown and mine too. Is she there with Yoongi? I shake my head, it's none of my business anymore. I lock the phone and put it in my pocket.

My drink arrives, like that girl who was watching me.

《Hey.》she greets me with a smile, she's cute.

《Hi.》I put down my glass.

《Can I sit with you?》
She asks.

I point to the sofa with my hand, offering her a seat. She doesn't hesitate and sits up right away, crossing her slender legs.

《My name is Sana.》she makes a slight bow.

《Jungkook.》I nod my head.

She takes a sip of her own drink, licks her lips, staring at me.

《Are you thinking about a girl?》

I instantly frown, I don't hide the annoyance her question gave me.

《Who tells you it's a she?》

《So it's a he?》she asks immediately.

I roll my eyes.《Don't try to guess at random.》

《A handsome guy like you alone can only mean one thing.》

《What?》I settle on the loveseat, trying to show off my confidence.

She comes close to me but not too close, just enough so that I can smell her scent.

《That your heart is,》she raises her index finger《Or occupied,》she raise a second finger《Or you're an emotionless vampire.》

I smile, I wish it was the second option. I escaped from Chaerin, but it didn't do any good.

Her perfume is intoxicating, for fleeting moments it takes me to a world where I could feel good and not think about her.

It's not a superficial perfume, it's the smell of this Japanese woman's skin, it's so natural and human.

The waiter asks Sana if she wants anything and she orders another cocktail.

I'm going straight to the point. I don't want to play, maybe.

《I won't give you what you want.》

《Who tells you I want something from you?》

《Your attitude, it's clear what you want from me.》

She chuckles.

《Can you blame me? You look like a lone wolf, deep in thought as he stares at his drink. You look like that classic repentant man, despite being so young.》

《So you base all this on my appearance?》

《For now I only have that, but if you want to show me more, so be it.》

I grin. I think I might get involved with his game.

I slide onto the leather sofa that makes noise under my movement. I take a lock of her hair and put it behind her ear.

I know I've shown a very reserved and shy side of me. And definitely submissive for Chaerin and Taehyung. But only because I was interested in them because my heart was. Is.

On the other hand, with people with whom I don't have an attachment, I don't ask myself the problem of showing my charm. I'm aware of it, otherwise, not even Chaerin would have hesitated those times we kissed. I know my qualities.

I was definitely more insecure before, but as I got older I learned to appreciate myself and my abilities. One of those, which I have also been able to put into practice here in Tokyo, is seduction.

I managed to win over both men and women.

That's what Sana is trying to do, she wants to seduce me, but she's awkward. I don't criticize her, I was like that too. But I let her play her game. I want to see how far it goes. I'd do anything to distract myself.

My fingers touch her cheek, then outline the shape of her pink lips, which smile.

Her hand rests on my thigh caressing it, slowly approaching the crotch of my pants.

My hand goes down to her neck, collarbone and immediately her breathing becomes irregular. I pass her breasts and there, at that moment, she holds her breath.
I got her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 17.6K 47
❪JJK - 전정국❫ "It was hatred, pure hatred. Looking at her every morning, eating what she cooked, living with her under the same roof, it all made me fe...
284K 11.4K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
224K 11.2K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
365K 7.7K 15
WARNING!!! THIS IS 18+!! DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENCE! Ever since the coronavirus pandemic broke out people had been desperately l...