𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 (Chrollo...

By chib1chan

Haunted by a terrible childhood due to her cruel fate, y/n has been looking for the Spider since she was a ch... More

Fruit
Meeting
Friendship
Crimson eyes
Auction
Boss
Lust
Lies
Master (lemon)
I love you
Jefe (slight lemon)
Sweet dreams (lemon)
The thorn birds
Spider (lemon)
Fight
Eternity (end)

Rose

1.4K 36 41
By chib1chan

Your pov

After Machi and other members checked Hisoka's body lying on the cold floor of one of the arena's rooms, it was my turn.
I don't even know why I went in to look at it.
I just sat down next to him, not even a tear coming down.
As soon as I ran my hand over his burned and now skinless cheek, a powerful aura invaded his body...
How is it possible? Isn't he dead?
But Machi had clearly told me that there was no hope...

His body leapt up, but then he lay down again, as if he were still dead. However, he had his head turned towards me, and with his finger he signaled me to approach him, since I had walked away frightened by the leap.

Hisoka: "Y/n... I'm surprised you're worrying about me~♡"
Y/n: "I just wanted to make sure of your death once and for all, I never said that. Anyway, how did you survive?"
Hisoka: "Nen gets stronger after death, so I asked Bungee Gum to bring me back to life in that case~♤"
Y/n: "I see... You are unpredictable..."
Hisoka: "Are you mad at me?~♢"
Y/n: "Idiot... How can I not be after what you did to me? I'm not just referring to the crap calling, but the lies! You just used me!"

Hisoka's pov

I can't tell her the truth.
I can't tell her it's the only toy of mine that I care about feelings.
If I don't lie to her, she'll never fulfill my true wish. The fight with Chrollo was all bullshit, what I really want is for her to kill me now that she has achieved happiness. But if I told her that mine weren't lies and that Chrollo was actually used to get to this moment, she'd be sad again, and I don't want that to happen.
To ensure that she can continue to live happily I have to finish it here.

Hisoka: "Huh? Did you think you were important enough to be my only friend? I don't know what friends are. You've been just a toy until now, not even that, you've been a tool"
Y/n: "BASTARD! How can you say it so calmly? Don't you think about my feelings?"
Hisoka: "You're acting like a child.
Me interested in the feelings of a puppet? You don't even have the right to be with someone like Chrollo"

Y/n: "What do you want to know?! Shut up! SHUT UP! I SWEAR THAT I RIP EVERY INCH OF YOUR SKIN AND FINISH YOUR HEART!"
Hisoka: "Go on. Do it, are you afraid? Or maybe you're sorry?"
Y/n: "I'm not afraid to kill an asshole like you. And don't think I'm sorry"
Hisoka: "You look cute when you're mad~♡"
Y/n: "What the fuck... I don't understand you anymore. I'm sick of your soothsayer speeches...
What's what you want?!"
Hisoka: "Let me fix my body for a second~♢"

Your pov

Hisoka rebuilt his arm, chin and leg, then lay down like a corpse.
I just don't understand...
What does that mean? First he throws the shit on me and then he tells me I'm cute when I'm literally threatening to kill him...?
I can't take it anymore... It's become a nightmare now. I just want to live a happy life without obstacles!
Why is everyone against me?
First my aunt, then my grandfather, now even those I considered true friends...?

Hisoka: "What do I want, you say? Kill me~♡"
Y/n: "...Why..."
Hisoka: "You're the only one who can do it. Well, actually Illumi too, but I prefer you to do it~♡"
Y/n: "Is this what you want? Well then, I guess that's what friends do, they use their friends to satisfy their interests..."

As an unwanted tear was running down my face and then falling on his lips, I got up to look for something to kill him. The deadly silence was squeezing me, I felt like I was suffocating.
Hisoka stopped me, however, putting my shaking hands on his temples.

Hisoka: "Use your Nen since it's so great~♡"

Since I could not get up due to the immense weight I felt on my shoulders, I accepted the invitation, using the Nen instead of an excruciating kill.
After an internal debate and cries of silence that were making the atmosphere even more deafening, I gave the order to his brain to stop his heart, yet leaving him conscious.

Hisoka: "I guess these are my last words... What a pity, I don't have time to think about it... Okay then, I'll just say I'm happy to have met you, my little fru-"

The atmosphere was so tense that I could even hear his last heavy heartbeat. I had no words to say, only a void that filled my insignificant soul that made me sit there, without thoughts, without looks, without emotions.
Now I was the one who had been deprived of something...
But the only person who managed to crush this endless void entered the room, picked me up and kissed me softly, whispering in my ear:

Chrollo: "It's all right my love, I'm here now.
I am here and I will always be there to console you, to comfort you, to understand you, to listen to you, to absorb all the pain you are feeling.
I will never leave you for any reason at all. Not even death can afford to separate me from the one thing that keeps me alive and made me appreciate myself for meeting it".

I couldn't help but cry nonstop and smile at him. The tears were pouring from my eyes taking away all the despair and emptiness that have filled my soul all this time.
It is my release.
I feel safe with him, like a dogged dog sheltering under a car when the cruel storm has robbed him of his last strength.

I lost track of time. I only know that I find myself sitting on the bed of an apartment different from that of the Heaven Arena, but many times more elegant and beautiful.
The creamy white walls were filled with paintings depicting famous works of art, probably stolen.
The bed took up half the room and had a black blanket with shades of green that matched the sumptuous decor perfectly but with a hint of gothic.

Chrollo: "Welcome to one of my apartments, my favorite.
Don't worry, there is at least triple the amount of clothes, shoes, jewelry and all. Nothing is missing"
Y/n: "All this is... Fantastic..."
Chrollo: "I'm glad you like it, because we will live here together for quite a while"
Y/n: "I could live in this bed forever! It's so comfortable and refined! I don't want to get up anymore!"
Chrollo: "Baby, I know that now you need a good sleep, but sleep does not always solve the problems. You have to distract yourself.
I'll take care of you today, I'll make you feel like a princess, my princess~"

I threw myself on the scented bed without strength, but I didn't want to stay there. Rolling in the blankets would just make me rethink what happened today, and I absolutely don't want to.

Y/n: "All right then, I'm at your complete disposal~"
Chrollo: "Perfect. I booked a private room in a rather expensive restaurant for tonight, I even called backup for the occasion~"
Y/n: "My first dinner in a luxury restaurant, how anxious!"
Chrollo: "Don't worry, it's just you and me~"

Just as he was about to kiss me, someone rang the doorbell.
Chrollo went to open it with a smile and indicated to me to leave the room and enter the first door on the right,
while he would go to the left.
Five girls were waiting for me in the room, equipped with hair accessories, make-up, clothes... In short, everything you need to be presentable in a restaurant like that.

After putting on my make-up and styling my hair not even it was my wedding day, they offered me a great variety of clothes.
There was none Gothic, as I imagined, for such a luxury restaurant you need a very elegant dress.
As soon as I spotted a burgundy dress with pretty low-cut lace seams it was love at first sight.
They chose some jewels to match and a clutch of the same color.

Chrollo's pov

I put on a splash of the best perfume I had and walked out of the room slamming the door from agitation.
So far I'm not doing anything wrong...

Chrollo: "Are you ready Madame?"
Y/n: "Wait a second Monsieur"

As soon as the door opened, I widened my eyes.
She's wonderful.
So it doesn't help me at all...
I have to calm down or I won't be able to ask her.

Chrollo: "Madame, you're wonderful as usual, but this time I have to tell you that you're outdated~"
Y/n: "Oh, Monsieur, did I ever tell you that red looks great on you?~"
Chrollo: "Oh, really?"
Y/n: "I suit you best though~"

We giggled, then I pulled a single rose from behind my back. On the surface it seems real, but it is a rose made of Nen.

Chrollo: "This one is for you my sweetheart, it is only one because it is a special rose:
it will wither the moment I stop loving you, and at that point my death will come~"
Y/n: "Why did you do this? It's too big a responsibility!"
Chrollo: "Because you made me know myself, you gave birth to me.
So what sense would I have without you? I could never forgive myself for such a cruel act as abandoning you, so I personally decided to punish myself in case it should happen"

Y/n: "Oh my God Chrollo, I don't deserve such a happy life, I don't deserve to be by your side, I'm nobody!"
Chrollo: "I was nobody before you too, so now it's my turn to make you somebody and make you happy for life, so stop talking about this and let's enjoy the evening~"
Y/n: "I love you so much~"
Chrollo: " I love you too princess~
Oh, I almost forgot"

Your pov

He took off his earrings and gently put them on me. They're so beautiful, I've always wanted to wear them!
He then stroked my cheek and kissed me, and guiding me to the door.
Once we left the apartment there was a large black luxury car with tinted windows waiting for us.
Chrollo opened the door for me and helped me get in without ruining my dress.

After about 20 minutes we had arrived at the restaurant. I could very well understand that it was a luxury restaurant because in front of me stood a building adorned with rose petals and warm lights that invited you to enter.

Chrollo: "This is all just for the two of us. Today the restaurant will be ours~"
Y/n: "You are crazy~"
Chrollo: "Come on, not so much~"

Chrollo's pov

I accompanied her to our table, positioned in the center of the entire room and surrounded by rose petals that made the floor look like a red polka dot carpet.
The atmosphere was made even more romantic by the violins and the piano that enlivened the evening with beautiful classical music.
It's not that difficult, I've already prepared the speech. But the anxiety of rejection is still haunting me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.1K 24
Y/n has been an amazing nen user ever since she was 10. When she was 15 she took the hunter exam and passed it easily as a rookie. Now she travels al...
134K 1.5K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
1.2K 55 13
Hey people, so it's my first time writing a long story, not that long tho, I hope you like it ~ Also this is not related to any events in Jujutsu Kai...
1.7K 13 76
~ A new Hunter comes from the Dark Continent to grow and learn to live in the known world. Will she be able to over come the raging storm or be l...