GLOWING ~ Julie and the Phant...

By k_storytime

"You're glowing! How is this possible?" This is how I think season 2 of Julie and the Phantoms should go. The... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Author notes ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Author Notes ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ New story Idea?? ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Authors note ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Epilogue ~
~ Collided/ Author's Note ~
Hey :)

~ Chapter 9 ~

5.1K 112 243
By k_storytime

Julie's POV ~

Luke: Julie?

Oh no.

Julie: Thanks for the date Nick. I'll see you at schools tomorrow. Bye.

Nick: Yeah bye. (Kisses her)

Julie: (Kisses back)

Nick leaves

Luke: Julie?

This will be fun to explain.

Julie: Oh hey Luke. I wish I could talk, but I have to go study bye.

As I'm walking to the house I can here Luke in the back calling me. I want to talk to him I do, I just can't.

In Julie's room

Luke flashes in

Luke: Julie, can we talk?

Julie: Ahh! Luke! I told yo-

Luke: I know "I have to study", but I really need to talk to you.

Julie: About?

Luke: You know what.

Yea, I know. He won't like my answer though.

Luke: Julie, I-I don't understand. The other day y-

Julie: What Luke?

Luke: When did you and Nick get together? It just doesn't make since.

Julie: Why? What does it matter? And I've liked Nick since 5th grade.

Luke: I- um, the other day you- you said you loved me. Wh-what was that.

Julie: Of course I love you as a friend.

Luke don't make that face. Your killing me.

Luke: Uh yeah of course, but what was the I'm sorry about? And then you just ra-

Julie: Yeah I need to talk to you about that. Uh- um I- I'm quitting the band.

Luke: WHAT?!?! Why, you love the band? This is a joke right? I-I. Julie.

Julie: It's not a joke, and I do, I love the band. But I didn't do it for me. I did it for you, and Reg, and Alex. Yall were so happy that people could see you and I couldn't say no. I did that for you, but this is for me, for my happiness.

Luke: I thought I was! That we were, where did this come from. (sobbing)

(Luke walks to grab Julie's hands but she pulls away)

Julie: No! Luke, I'm sorry, it's over. Now I have to study, please go.

Luke: Julie, please.

Julie: Please go.

Luke flashes out

(Julie falls on her bed crying)

Flashback

Julie's POV ~

Before the gig on Friday

(Julie is by herself  getting ready)

Knock Knock

Julie: Come in.

Nick walks in

Julie: Nick!

Nick: Not quite. You don't know me, but your boy toys do. (smirks)

Julie: Caleb. H-how, why? 

Nick(Caleb): Not important, but that's not why I am here. I need you to stay away from the boys for me.

Julie: And why would I do that. There my band.

Nick(Caleb): If you don't, I can zap them out of existence with the snap of my fingers.

Julie: You wouldn't do that, you need them?

Nick(Caleb): No, you see I need them working for me, or well not "working" at all.

Julie: Just leave them alone.

Nick(Caleb): Umm, no. So here's the deal, you need to stay away from MY band. Cut ties with them. Especially Luke. I know yall are close. 

Julie: How do you expect me to do that. There my best friends.

Nick(Caleb): I can solve the Luke problem.

Julie: He's not a problem! None of them are.

Nick(Caleb): You will stop showing any interest in Luke. Don't give him hope. Make him feel like you don't care.

Julie: B-but I-I lo-love him. (says through sobs)

Nick(Caleb): Oh I know, and I know he loves you to. That's why you are going to well start showing a little more interest in my little friend Nick here.

Julie: Your insane. I-I can't do that, That would brake me, and my band.

Nick(Caleb) That's what I'm counting on. And you will or your mother won't be the only thing you'll be missing.

Julie: (sobbing) Let me do this last gig with them. Please, so I can say goodbye.

Nick(Caleb): Fine.

(He leaves Julie alone)

(Julie sits in her room crying until the show)

End of flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 501 26
"listen to these lyrics, Julie. Listen to what you wrote." ----------------------------------- Julie, Luke, Reggie, Alex, and Flynn, have all been fr...
64.8K 1.2K 26
Basically my take on jatp Season 2
611K 12.4K 56
Imagines and One shots for the Netflix show Julie and the Phantoms! I write for -Luke -Reggie -Julie -Alex...
104K 2.8K 23
I just wanted to make a season 2. Juke will be a slowburn, Sorry. I want to make it as realistic to the show as possible. Mainly focusing on juke, b...